NATION

PASSWORD

Elder Scrolls: The Great War (OOC/Signup) - Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wolfmanne
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Tue May 22, 2012 12:41 pm

I have a feeling that my character is the Qui-Gon-Jinn here - New Endennia is gonna be the end of my character after a long, fought out duel later on in the RP.
Cicero thinks I'm Rome's Helen of Troy and Octavian thinks he'll get his money, the stupid fools.

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Tue May 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Wolfmanne wrote:
New Endenia wrote:
Definitely but I'm not sure about the ranking. I created my char to be the Commander (general) of all the Dominion's Warlocks Corps. I'll leave it to the Admin to decide the ranking :)

But yeah, come help me lay waste to the Imperial resistance at the castle.

New Endenia is in overall command of the Dominion Battlemages. New Texas Land leads a division in it though.

Yes, I assumed so. I'll send my guy to destroy, destroy, and destroy.
Katganistan wrote:"I'm getting DEATed in the morning
Hot Damn! those Mods are gonna smile
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
My nation's getting DEAT in style!
Katganistan wrote:
Shanix wrote:So basically all the mods?

Ooooh, no, we're not ALL female....
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

I don't have a GAP T-shirt in my closet.
Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 14, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Wolfmanne wrote:I have a feeling that my character is the Qui-Gon-Jinn here - New Endennia is gonna be the end of my character after a long, fought out duel later on in the RP.

bring it. I'm like the freaking Darth Sidious of Elder Scrolls but with more hands on.
The Reformed Republic of New Endenia
Peace. Order. Progress.
| Factbook | Embassy Exchange | Newswire | Link |

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Wolfmanne wrote:I have a feeling that my character is the Qui-Gon-Jinn here - New Endennia is gonna be the end of my character after a long, fought out duel later on in the RP.

btw Wolfmanne, what character are you playing? I don't seem to able to find its signup form for it. Are you playing a Blades commander?
Peace. Order. Progress.

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Tue May 22, 2012 12:46 pm

New Endenia wrote:

bring it. I'm like the freaking Darth Sidious of Elder Scrolls but with more hands on.

Then does that make me Durzo Blint and Artemis Enteri's love child, dropped into a star wars universe?

Sounds about right.
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:Tis I! Spetz!

And yes, Len is me and I am Len. Toodles!

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Hehe...

I don't think those pirates will be welcomed too kindly by the Thalmor.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Wolfmanne
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Tue May 22, 2012 12:47 pm

New Endenia wrote:

btw Wolfmanne, what character are you playing? I don't seem to able to find its signup form for it. Are you playing a Blades commander?

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=9391838#p9391838

Pretty much, yes. I'm also playing most of the major NPCs, although soon I'll allow some people to claim some NPCs; it's a heavy burden.
Last edited by Wolfmanne on Tue May 22, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cicero thinks I'm Rome's Helen of Troy and Octavian thinks he'll get his money, the stupid fools.

Wolfmanne
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfmanne » Tue May 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Lancearc wrote:Hehe...

Or the Imperial Navy, for that matter.

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Tue May 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Wolfmanne wrote:

Pirates?
Last edited by The God Emperor on Mon Jan 1, 0000, 0:00 AM, infinitely many times in total.

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Wolfmanne wrote:

Wolfmanne: I did not notice that spoiler button. Fail eyesight.

YEs. Hmm...New Texas Lands, can you take a division of Dominions troops and mages and destroy the pirates? Bring one or two of them over for me to play with but the rest...meh. burn them all.
Peace. Order. Progress.

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 pm

New Endenia wrote:
Wolfmanne wrote:Or the Imperial Navy, for that matter.

Wolfmanne: I did not notice that spoiler button. Fail eyesight.

YEs. Hmm...New Texas Lands, can you take a division of Dominions troops and mages and destroy the pirates? Bring one or two of them over for me to play with but the rest...meh. burn them all.

Yes, I'll do it tonight. Gotta get caught up ICly, then I'll lead my division plus and infantry/archery combo division to combat those pirates.
Katganistan wrote:"I'm getting DEATed in the morning
Hot Damn! those Mods are gonna smile
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
My nation's getting DEAT in style!
Katganistan wrote:
Shanix wrote:So basically all the mods?

Ooooh, no, we're not ALL female....
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

I don't have a GAP T-shirt in my closet.
Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Spetznaz Assault Teams wrote:
Wolfmanne wrote:Or the Imperial Navy, for that matter.

Pirates?

Sibernova's post.

Appearantly these pirates are confident in defeating the Thalmor's army.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Spetznaz Assault Teams
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spetznaz Assault Teams » Tue May 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Pirates?

Sibernova's post.

Ah. Can you say fireball?

New Endenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Endenia » Tue May 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Lancearc wrote:Sibernova's post.

Ah. Can you say fireball?

I like the pirates confidence. Maybe my char might have to pay them a visit. Ppftt Castle Door, warship meh, all made of wood and so easily destroyable.
Peace. Order. Progress.

Moon Cows
Diplomat

Founded: May 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Moon Cows » Tue May 22, 2012 1:02 pm

I am definitely interested in joining this! If it's alright, I'll have an app up soon. :)
Economic Left/Right: 3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.41

"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
- C.S. Lewis

Vahvanti
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vahvanti » Tue May 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Pirates?

Sibernova's post.

Well, it's Tamriel. There's a good chance one of those pirates will be destined to save Cyrodiil and layeth the smack down on a Daedric God.
Puppet nation of Plaath.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Vahvanti wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Sibernova's post.

Well, it's Tamriel. There's a good chance one of those pirates will be destined to save Cyrodiil and layeth the smack down on a Daedric God.

Nah, more than likely they set on to save Emperor Uriel Septim himself from being trapped in Oblivion and find the pieces of the Staff of Chaos, then save the whole of Tamriel from the e-vil clutches of Jagar Tharn and a deadric god. *nod*

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Hmm... Is it OK If I make another character? I was thinking of making a Mythic Dawn member.

My other idea is creating a character in Hackdirt, and so the Thalmor come burn the village down, but during the clean-up, are overrun by bretheren.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 1:45 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:Hmm... Is it OK If I make another character? I was thinking of making a Mythic Dawn member.

My other idea is creating a character in Hackdirt, and so the Thalmor come burn the village down, but during the clean-up, are overrun by bretheren.

Damnit magic man, proceed with the duel so we may move on :p

Hackdirt? Murder 'em all. Except the guy that helps you save the Argonian.

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 22, 2012 1:55 pm

I love the shape of Jiv's head.

But I though as the Thalmor settle down vi rotors over Hackdirt, they wake up to 'Outsider! KILL!'
Or with the Mythic Dawn, The Thalmor are on the march and then 'Dawn is breaking!' As they set themselves upon them.

Moon Cows
Diplomat

Founded: May 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Moon Cows » Tue May 22, 2012 1:59 pm

NS Name: Moon Cows
Character Name: Mariette Thierry
Race: Breton
Faction(s): Unaligned
Weapons: A steel dagger, Illusion, Conjuration, Alteration and Mysticism (I presume it is in existence?), her silver tongue ;)
Armour: Formally: Blue mage robes (Skyrim-style), casually: Breeches, clogs, shirt with suspenders (Oblivion-style)
Biography: Not much can be said regarding the youth of the good lady Thierry. Mariette was born in Cheydinhal, to a relatively poor family. Her father was an Imperial hunter, and her mother (whose surname she sports) was a simple housewife, raising four children and tending to her husband's ailing mother. Mariette's grandmother was the single most influential person in her life. She taught her many things, from cooking to sewing and everything in between. But her grandmother trained Mariette, who she claimed was a special girl, in the secretive ways of witchcraft. Though a devout of the Divines, namely Mara, Sarmosia Gratus was an experienced witch, who had lead a Coven in Anvil. She was a mistress of magicka, able to weave the forbidden arts of Conjuration and Illusion to her will. After her Coven disbanded, a distraught Sarmosia moved away, using her magic only for the good of others. She became the kind of witch Mariette prides herself in being currently, one of fortune and compassion. Thierry's late grandmother used her arts to aid her neighbors in any way she could.

When the old woman succumbed to her sickness, Mariette was only twelve. She had become quite adept at her art, and as the youngest of her siblings (who were all males), she ran away at that fragile age to pursue arts her parents would never begin to understand. Her grandmother had told her of a Dunmer witch in Leyawiin that could teach her further. Mariette never made it to Leyawiin, as she was kidnapped by a group of bandits just hours after she left the city. The little girl did the only thing she knew how to do -- she magicked the leader into fighting the others with Illusion magic, and when he died, she conjured a Scamp to distract -- or kill, she never found out -- the rest while she ran away.

Mariette did, eventually, make it safely to the city of Bruma. She was taken in by the Chapel, claiming to be an orphan. She was raised as a Priestess and she harnessed her skills in alchemy, aiding the healers at the Chapel of Talos in curing the sick. When she was nineteen, a Chapel-goer and charming young Nord by the name of Aenar became her friend. Eventually, after many months of waiting, the Nord proposed to Mariette. She said yes, and the two settled together in Bruma. Within two years, the two had a son, and three later, they had a daughter. Astien and Synette, who, by the laws of nature, were Bretons like their mother. Her husband died when she was forty-two, suddenly and with no visible reason. Mariette thought she had been cursed, perhaps by a sorcerer or even an evil witch, though she was sure to practice her craft in secret. She knew her husband did not die from natural causes, but did not press -- back then, she hadn't been the meddling type.

As the years passed, her children became more and more distant. Her son, Astien, joined the Imperial Legion at the young age of seventeen, and has been with them ever since. The old woman hasn't seen her son in ten years, but hasn't received news of his passing, so she doesn't worry -- too much. Her daughter moved to Hammerfell with a rather energetic Redguard, and she hasn't seen her daughter, her husband, or her grandchild in seven years. Her current existence is a lonely one -- she has moved from Bruma to the Imperial City, where she lives on the poverty stricken Waterfront. (Such is how it goes -- Mariette selfishly abandoned her family for her craft, and has never seen her brothers or parents since.) Mariette currently practices her craft in secret, silently charming her neighbors good fortune or having a potion miraculously appear when one would need it most. The witch feels that she is a tool of the Divines, and though old, ready to start the next chapter in her life.
RP Example: Kind of hoping my biography will suffice, but if not, I'm not adverse to writing one. :]
Economic Left/Right: 3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.41

"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
- C.S. Lewis

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Endena, so Isratial absorbs her shield, and then they both get injured, and hold off. I want this character rivalry to continue throughout the RP.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 2:08 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:Endena, so Isratial absorbs her shield, and then they both get injured, and hold off. I want this character rivalry to continue throughout the RP.

No fun for a poor old Khajiit.

So, magical explosion?

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Tue May 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Actually, poor old Khajiit could do the injuring.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Tue May 22, 2012 2:13 pm

North Banrodesia wrote:Actually, poor old Khajiit could do the injuring.

YESH.

I like dis idea.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse