NATION

PASSWORD

Blood and Tears - A game of death and glory [ OOC | Open ]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 am

The New Texas Lands wrote:
Sabara wrote:
I can change my age to 13, of course, if you want me too...

Nah, we got a 12 year old.

And that is Snoopy. ;) And yes, I named that character after the oldest cat in my palace (the other cat is Independent. Snoopy is 6, Independent is 4, to turn 5 in June/July). Anyways, I want to have a 13 year old girl here. Makes it more... fun!
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am

Luziyca wrote:
The New Texas Lands wrote:Nah, we got a 12 year old.

And that is Snoopy. ;) And yes, I named that character after the oldest cat in my palace (the other cat is Independent. Snoopy is 6, Independent is 4, to turn 5 in June/July). Anyways, I want to have a 13 year old girl here. Makes it more... fun!

Palace? :eyebrow:
Katganistan wrote:"I'm getting DEATed in the morning
Hot Damn! those Mods are gonna smile
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
My nation's getting DEAT in style!
Katganistan wrote:
Shanix wrote:So basically all the mods?

Ooooh, no, we're not ALL female....
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

I don't have a GAP T-shirt in my closet.
Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 am

Luziyca wrote:And that is Snoopy. ;) And yes, I named that character after the oldest cat in my palace (the other cat is Independent. Snoopy is 6, Independent is 4, to turn 5 in June/July). Anyways, I want to have a 13 year old girl here. Makes it more... fun!

Palace? :eyebrow:

My Palace in Pyongyang, Korea. Sheesh, I have many as well!
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Icamera
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:26 am

I just changed my person's name to Pence Hunnor and added the bio.
Senator of The Allied Republics
ICK-uh-MARE-uh (It's an anagram of America, not an Apple product)
(See here for all)
Rynatia wrote:If I asked you to sleep with me would you answer with the same answer to this question?

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Icamera wrote:I just changed my person's name to Pence Hunnor and added the bio.

Ok. Now I have to refigure out the Philly player you named it after. And, I'll edit the OP tonight.
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:What's the difference between a GAP T-shirt and Aquitayne's corpse?

Utceforp wrote:Tex is amazing, when he sweats, he sweats out chuck norrisses. Everyone loves Tex, even Seneca Crane's beard loves him, as well as his sweat-chuck-norrisses. If I were attacked by a bear cavalry army, I would ask for help from Tex. Tex is cool

Deandean98
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Deandean98 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:12 pm

Tribute Name: Andrew Bussone
Tribute Age: 17
Tribute Gender: Male
Tribute Appearence: Look up Johnny Nitro
District:3
Biography: Boring Boring. Nothing really. Father was a tribute!
Weaponry Skills: Sword, throwing knives
Other Skills: sexy, good flexability
Flaws: Not the tallest person you have ever met, 5'10
Other Info: No
RP Sample:(UGHH, I will use my TG to Asterdan, that he used! here it is!)
"Ella!!" She was running from Caine, while she had some arrows in her back, but she was still running, when suddenly, she fell down dead. Caine was laughing, and when Gale went to go kill Caine, he nearly flicked him across the arena. Gale was in agony, and the Cannonball rang in his ears. Slowly, that dreamed dissolved into another. There was Casey speaking "Hey, I called for you, and what did you do. You stayed behind. You didn't have a damn care in the world, and yet, now here I am dead, when I could still be here. Do you remember who gave you the letter about Jean. I did. I tried my hardest to not tell you, but, I loved you, but you seemed to hate me. Gale, you should have tried, like Paul, or Khullen. You didn't even try to help them when they needed their help. I would have been there for you, and what did you do, you stayed with Ella, keeping her comfort. Sam must be so jealous of you. I thought you two were together, but it seems like it is you and Ella. Which one is it. I loved you, and yet you almost rejected me, and didn't care when I was telling you guys to run. You guys must have thought I was kidding. I mean, I tried, and now I am dead. What now, Gale. Live for me, will you please."

Tex is cool, btw
Last edited by Deandean98 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, that is me in the photo. Feel free to point and laugh at me 2 years ago.
Zach Z Top- :( Former Welterweight Champion 4-2
Randall K Ortan- Lightweight 2-0
Tsarsgrad wrote:AMERICA! F&$% YEAH! GOIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERF&%*$#&% DAY YEAH!

Deandean98
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Deandean98 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Aeken wrote:Oh, give a TG to Luziyca. I... sorta got him, or his character killed in the other HG.

Yeah. I read about that. Seemed you two worked it out. I'll send him/her a link.

@Ranbo - Yeah, not Dean.

:(
Yes, that is me in the photo. Feel free to point and laugh at me 2 years ago.
Zach Z Top- :( Former Welterweight Champion 4-2
Randall K Ortan- Lightweight 2-0
Tsarsgrad wrote:AMERICA! F&$% YEAH! GOIN TO SAVE THE MOTHERF&%*$#&% DAY YEAH!

Icamera
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Icamera » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Icamera wrote:I just changed my person's name to Pence Hunnor and added the bio.

Ok. Now I have to refigure out the Philly player you named it after. And, I'll edit the OP tonight.

The name change is much more obvious... (And I partly did it to avoid Ranbo's wrath for using a normal name like Lee lol)
Senator of The Allied Republics
ICK-uh-MARE-uh (It's an anagram of America, not an Apple product)
(See here for all)
Rynatia wrote:If I asked you to sleep with me would you answer with the same answer to this question?

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Deandean98 wrote:Tribute Name: Andrew Bussone
Tribute Age: 17
Tribute Appearence: Look up Johnny Nitro
District:3
Biography: Boring Boring. Nothing really. Father was a tribute!
Weaponry Skills: Sword, throwing knives
Other Skills: sexy, good flexability
Flaws: Not the tallest person you have ever met, 5'10
Other Info: No
RP Sample:(UGHH, I will use my TG to Asterdan, that he used! here it is!)
"Ella!!" She was running from Caine, while she had some arrows in her back, but she was still running, when suddenly, she fell down dead. Caine was laughing, and when Gale went to go kill Caine, he nearly flicked him across the arena. Gale was in agony, and the Cannonball rang in his ears. Slowly, that dreamed dissolved into another. There was Casey speaking "Hey, I called for you, and what did you do. You stayed behind. You didn't have a damn care in the world, and yet, now here I am dead, when I could still be here. Do you remember who gave you the letter about Jean. I did. I tried my hardest to not tell you, but, I loved you, but you seemed to hate me. Gale, you should have tried, like Paul, or Khullen. You didn't even try to help them when they needed their help. I would have been there for you, and what did you do, you stayed with Ella, keeping her comfort. Sam must be so jealous of you. I thought you two were together, but it seems like it is you and Ella. Which one is it. I loved you, and yet you almost rejected me, and didn't care when I was telling you guys to run. You guys must have thought I was kidding. I mean, I tried, and now I am dead. What now, Gale. Live for me, will you please."

Tex is cool, btw

Nothing against you personally Dean, but your RPing skills are not that good. What I suggest is go into several other RPs and improve your skills and then come back and show me an example that is suitable and I'll give you an attempt. So, right now I'm denying you.
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

Vaugania
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaugania » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Tex is coolio

I submit again! Hopefully it will not be ignored this time.

Tribute Name: Padraig McLoughlin
Tribute Age: 16
Tribute Appearence: Lanky, light brown hair, hazel eyes with gold specks, lots of freckles on his cheeks, athletic (but not muscular) build
District: 3
Biography: Padraig was born in District 3. While living there, he developed a taste for anything that required very technical and precise skill, such as archery (of course he will have never picked up a bow until training though), logic, and snares. When not working, he finds himself lost in thought thinking up new schemes for one thing or another. He is also very good at analyzing the environment around him and using it for survival.
Weaponry Skills: Knife, Bow
Other Skills: Anything technical (snares, logic), Survival
Flaws: Not very strong, not very good personal skills
Other Info: Nah.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=173192&hilit=Olimpia
Last edited by Vaugania on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most favoritest picture ever | Sports Achievements | Poltical Test... just as I suspected
Population: 120,000,000
President: Kris Strong
Active Military: 2,000,000
Military Reserves: 6,500,000 (mandatory reserve service from 18-21)
VAUGANIA
RUSHMORE FOREVER
Just call me Vaug. Or not if that's how you roll.

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 pm

The New Texas Lands wrote:All accepted. And Sab, could you keep your age down? I find these games lacking the youngsters.

Igotchu Vagu. Never fear!
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

Vaugania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaugania » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:13 pm

The New Texas Lands wrote:All accepted. And Sab, could you keep your age down? I find these games lacking the youngsters.

Igotchu Vagu. Never fear!

Sorry. I was so caught up in my fire and brimstone speech I didn't notice it. :p
My most favoritest picture ever | Sports Achievements | Poltical Test... just as I suspected
VAUGANIA
RUSHMORE FOREVER

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Vaugania wrote:
The New Texas Lands wrote:Igotchu Vagu. Never fear!

Sorry. I was so caught up in my fire and brimstone speech I didn't notice it. :p

It's coolio.
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

Aeken
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeken » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Tex, when will the IC be up? Just wondering, because the other one is winding down. :P

Ranbo
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Aeken wrote:Tex, when will the IC be up? Just wondering, because the other one is winding down. :P

Hey, we still have 9 left, you know.

But I think it would be best to not start this one until the previous one is finished. Otherwise it would be a clash of the RPs.
Last Edited by Charlie at 4:00 Oogle Time, 1,000,000 times in total

I am from the States of America. I dropped the United a hell of a while ago.
Bhastion Brews. For the coffee lover in you.

Jenrak, kick cancer in the face. We're all proud of your courage.

Aeken
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeken » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Ranbo wrote:
Aeken wrote:Tex, when will the IC be up? Just wondering, because the other one is winding down. :P

Hey, we still have 9 left, you know.

But I think it would be best to not start this one until the previous one is finished. Otherwise it would be a clash of the RPs.

I understand that. But still, I think it is starting to die. :/

Vaugania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaugania » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm

I think if we had enough people to have a good rp, we could just kill all of the tributes not yet claimed at the Cornucopia.
VAUGANIA
RUSHMORE FOREVER

Aeken
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeken » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Vaugania wrote:I think if we had enough people to have a good rp, we could just kill all of the tributes not yet claimed at the Cornucopia.

That's what happened in the current one. Not actually a big fight though. :P

Vaugania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaugania » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Aeken wrote:
Vaugania wrote:I think if we had enough people to have a good rp, we could just kill all of the tributes not yet claimed at the Cornucopia.

That's what happened in the current one. Not actually a big fight though. :P

Oh. Great minds think alike :geek:
VAUGANIA
RUSHMORE FOREVER

Crumlark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Tribute Name:Elial Vinesse
Tribute Age: 15 years old
Tribute Gender: Female
Tribute Appearence: Her dark hair falls over her right eye if left unattended, surprisingly pale for a life of slaughtering livestock, but has the scars to show for it. She is not quite ghost pale under normal circumstances. She is of slim build, but not suffering from easily exposed ribs. Her right eye is a deep blue, and the other is grey. Height of five foot and eleven inches.
District: 10
Biography: As a child, Elial was quite aware of the outside world, she knew of the horrors of what lay outside the districts, and of what greater horrors lie within, but there was one thing that set her apart from the other children, and in fact, the rest of the populace; she didn't care.Being quite aware of this, her parents worried for her, but left well enough alone. When she came of age, she proved adept at communicating with the animals, and being able to just as skilfully bring an end to them. Before she became reaped, she began to preform surgery on livestock, meeting a less than 40% success rate.
Weaponry Skills: Skilled with slashing weapons in general, especially machete class weaponry
Other Skills: Novice ability in medical treatment, and general knowledge of fauna, mostly useless facts.
Flaws:
Slim build, while allowing for easy escape, is easily torn asunder by most weapons and doesn't allow heavy weapons or cargo to be carried
Paralyzing fear can easily overtake her when under pressure
Other Info: Curious about the world and how it works
RP Sample: Well, dang, almost every single RP I have been in has either disappeared or was EXTREMELY low quality. I need to get in II more often.

Tex is cool.
Last edited by Crumlark on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anarchist. I'm dating TotallyNotEvilLand, and I love him. I am made whole.

Melly, merely living, surviving, is to suffer. You must fill your life with more to be happy.
Liberate Mallorea and Riva!

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm not too sure. Maybe after like two more people sign-up.
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

Ranbo
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:14 pm

The New Texas Lands wrote:I'm not too sure. Maybe after like two more people sign-up.

Look above you, buddy.
Last Edited by Charlie at 4:00 Oogle Time, 1,000,000 times in total

I am from the States of America. I dropped the United a hell of a while ago.
Bhastion Brews. For the coffee lover in you.

Jenrak, kick cancer in the face. We're all proud of your courage.

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 pm

Crumlark wrote:Tribute Name:Elial Vinesse
Tribute Age: 15 years old
Tribute Gender: Female
Tribute Appearence: Her dark hair falls over her right eye if left unattended, surprisingly pale for a life of slaughtering livestock, but has the scars to show for it. She is not quite ghost pale under normal circumstances. She is of slim build, but not suffering from easily exposed ribs. Her right eye is a deep blue, and the other is grey. Height of five foot and eleven inches.
District: 10
Biography: As a child, Elial was quite aware of the outside world, she knew of the horrors of what lay outside the districts, and of what greater horrors lie within, but there was one thing that set her apart from the other children, and in fact, the rest of the populace; she didn't care.Being quite aware of this, her parents worried for her, but left well enough alone. When she came of age, she proved adept at communicating with the animals, and being able to just as skilfully bring an end to them. Before she became reaped, she began to preform surgery on livestock, meeting a less than 40% success rate.
Weaponry Skills: Skilled with slashing weapons in general, especially machete class weaponry
Other Skills: Novice ability in medical treatment, and general knowledge of fauna, mostly useless facts.
Flaws:
Slim build, while allowing for easy escape, is easily torn asunder by most weapons and doesn't allow heavy weapons or cargo to be carried
Paralyzing fear can easily overtake her when under pressure
Other Info: Curious about the world and how it works
RP Sample: Tomorrow, Mom is kicking me off the computer for the night.

Tex is cool.

Accepted after RP sample. Oh, and hey Crum. I haven't been in an RP with you for a while.
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

Vaugania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaugania » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Will the OP be getting an edit sometime tonight?
VAUGANIA
RUSHMORE FOREVER

The New Texas Lands
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Texas Lands » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Vaugania wrote:Will the OP be getting an edit sometime tonight?

Most likely.
Spammed Moderation
Got a bannination
Katganistan wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse