NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:You guys do realize that I've already got a plot planned out, right?

But speculation is magic!

My theory is that a superhuman group is frying to get revenge for the whole registration stuff. They do this by selling fried stuff to get funds and awareness for their cause! But then they start selling poisoned Superhuman Scout Cookies and things get messy.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:... What? :shock:

Yes, I decided to go against the tradition in these things by actually making up a plot before starting it.

You... you FIEND! :p
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:How about an ancient conspiracy, except something that is not the Illuminati (trite), Freemasons (offensive), the U.N. (laughable), Trilateral Commission (just a drop in the pond), Bilderberg Conference (see previous), the Council on Foreign Relations (spitballers that sometimes suggest an idea that will get used), or Lizardmen (ha ha ha).

How about a Spartan conspiracy of superhumans that intend to take over Europe and make non-superpowered humans and unfriendly superpowered humans into helots and bring back the days of Sparta? The neo-classical designs inherint to such an organization could be interesting along with the theme naming, genius bonuses, and historical in-jokes and references (one could already be made that they are Alexander-esque in their ability to conquer and poorly manage empires).
Oooooor...how about the superhuman gene is nothing more than an evolutionary mutation and some people don't know how to handle it?

Really there doesn't have to be a singular purpose for every damn thing. What if superpowers just are.

That is un-ambitious. If you are going to have metaphorical demi-gods walking among men and you do not use them, then imagine how boring Greek Mythology would be. I understand what you are saying, but there is substance to this letter to Mandell Creighton.

"I cannot accept your canon that we are to judge Pope and King unlike other men, with a favorable presumption that they did not wrong. If there is any presumption it is the other way against holders of power, increasing as the power increases. Historic responsibility has to make up for the want of legal responsibility. Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority: still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority. There is no worse heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it."

-John Dalberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton

The Super Spartans see themselves as better than everyone else (which the historical Spartans also practiced) except the theme naming and the symbolism they put in on purpose to paint them as heroes and gods of Ancient Greece and Greek history would let that get to their head at some point. Imagine fighting the "big bad" and he literally thinks he is a god.

It is not that I disagree with you. I just think that it would be wasteful to ignore that there are people who would interpret their power as superiority and combine that with a "Might makes Right" attitude so that you have a veritable cocktail of insanity that will only lead to insanity (Department of Redundancy Department made that mandatory) and "God Complexes". On the plus side, we could do a veritable tour of Europe rather than being restricted to "Latveria" as it were.

Northern Dominus wrote:
Mighty Asgard wrote:You guys do realize that I've already got a plot planned out, right?

But ATEN II and ATEN II Jr (Alturistic Paladins) started it!

For the last time, "Pay ATTENTION II the Road Junior"! Do not come down on us for W.M.G. A man is not a piece of AETEN II! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

I know that. I just wanted to get my "Wild Mass Guessing" in before the party got shut down.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:... What? :shock:

Yes, I decided to go against the tradition in these things by actually making up a plot before starting it.

I try to do that sometimes....(I have plots for certain RP's for a long time before they happen. Like I've had idea's related to my 10-year old on a off site forum since the character was created back in August of last year, and they are finally starting to happen. I needed a good time for them to happen, though one idea still won't happen for a little while), but most of the time the plots just come to me as I'm doing them. But yeah, I have a lot if idea's for stuff related to RP's in my head as well. Like for the Generation X RP that will be rebooted at some point....and that could be not anytime soon.

And I just had a totally random thought that this evil group that's causing issues is the Westboro Baptist Church.....
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Nakarisaune wrote:

But speculation is magic!

My theory is that a superhuman group is frying to get revenge for the whole registration stuff. They do this by selling fried stuff to get funds and awareness for their cause! But then they start selling poisoned Superhuman Scout Cookies and things get messy.

Yup, exacerbating the rising obesity epidemic through tasty fried foods is part of their plan.

Hetland 2 wrote:You... you FIEND! :p

It feels good to be bad.

Corrian wrote:And I just had a totally random thought that this evil group that's causing issues is the Westboro Baptist Church.....

And now I totally want to make a subplot where the students have to fight those kooks.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Those are all terrible ideas. Howbout something like from V? Aliens arrive, claim to be all goody-goody and wanting the help the human race, then try to eat them?
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Nfhd
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nfhd » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Corrian wrote:And I just had a totally random thought that this evil group that's causing issues is the Westboro Baptist Church.....

And now I totally want to make a subplot where the students have to fight those kooks.[/quote]
That be a pretty quick subplot considering all of them are cluster in a old, fire hazardous church. Hell, have a kid burn it down with a molotov problem solved.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:07 pm

AETEN II wrote:Those are all terrible ideas. Howbout something like from V? Aliens arrive, claim to be all goody-goody and wanting the help the human race, then try to eat them?

Boring and cliche. Plus its already been done.
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Nfhd wrote:That be a pretty quick subplot considering all of them are cluster in a old, fire hazardous church. Hell, have a kid burn it down with a molotov problem solved.

I can't hear you over the sound of me planning awesome stuff.

Hetland 2 wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Those are all terrible ideas. Howbout something like from V? Aliens arrive, claim to be all goody-goody and wanting the help the human race, then try to eat them?

Boring and cliche. Plus its already been done.

Agreed, just copying the plot from something else wouldn't be very fun.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Corrian wrote:
Mighty Asgard wrote:Yes, I decided to go against the tradition in these things by actually making up a plot before starting it.

I try to do that sometimes....(I have plots for certain RP's for a long time before they happen. Like I've had idea's related to my 10-year old on a off site forum since the character was created back in August of last year, and they are finally starting to happen. I needed a good time for them to happen, though one idea still won't happen for a little while), but most of the time the plots just come to me as I'm doing them. But yeah, I have a lot if idea's for stuff related to RP's in my head as well. Like for the Generation X RP that will be rebooted at some point....and that could be not anytime soon.

And I just had a totally random thought that this evil group that's causing issues is the Westboro Baptist Church.....

The W.B.C. is not exactly threatening. They are ego-stroking jerks that are so irritable that nobody would respect them. Unless superpowers are a gene (not likely considering some of the origin stories), then that could work. The W.B.C. is literally in-breed because they are that irritable. If their originators all have superpowers, then they would all have superpowers due to being in-breed (and the various rotten fruits of in-breeding).

You mean the aliens are NOT here to help us? I am surprised that people would not completely drop their paranoia of new sentients considering how thoroughly trashed humanity was by the last sentient species that popped up. The book literally says "To Serve Man". They seem friendly and not like the aliens astro-biologists and the U.S. Military think would most likely come here for resources instead of giving those stupid un-maned monoliths.

Nfhd wrote:

And now I totally want to make a subplot where the students have to fight those kooks.

That be a pretty quick subplot considering all of them are cluster in a old, fire hazardous church. Hell, have a kid burn it down with a molotov problem solved.[/quote]

Sakura was already intending to kill them all for actions the church did in her backstory (including picketting her father's funeral and one other that would be a major spoiler on her backstory).
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:Oooooor...how about the superhuman gene is nothing more than an evolutionary mutation and some people don't know how to handle it?

Really there doesn't have to be a singular purpose for every damn thing. What if superpowers just are.

That is un-ambitious. If you are going to have metaphorical demi-gods walking among men and you do not use them, then imagine how boring Greek Mythology would be. I understand what you are saying, but there is substance to this letter to Mandell Creighton.

"I cannot accept your canon that we are to judge Pope and King unlike other men, with a favorable presumption that they did not wrong. If there is any presumption it is the other way against holders of power, increasing as the power increases. Historic responsibility has to make up for the want of legal responsibility. Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority: still more when you superadd the tendency or the certainty of corruption by authority. There is no worse heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it."

-John Dalberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton

The Super Spartans see themselves as better than everyone else (which the historical Spartans also practiced) except the theme naming and the symbolism they put in on purpose to paint them as heroes and gods of Ancient Greece and Greek history would let that get to their head at some point. Imagine fighting the "big bad" and he literally thinks he is a god.

It is not that I disagree with you. I just think that it would be wasteful to ignore that there are people who would interpret their power as superiority and combine that with a "Might makes Right" attitude so that you have a veritable cocktail of insanity that will only lead to insanity (Department of Redundancy Department made that mandatory) and "God Complexes". On the plus side, we could do a veritable tour of Europe rather than being restricted to "Latveria" as it were.

Oh so this is about potential groupings, not the origins of superpowers in the Promethe-verse as it were. That I understand and was driving at in the first place, the misuse of these evolutionary gifts to lord over the "meek" as it were.

Of course there's potential there. What happens when two of these groups disagree and the unpowered or weakly powered caught in the middle?
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Corrian wrote:I try to do that sometimes....(I have plots for certain RP's for a long time before they happen. Like I've had idea's related to my 10-year old on a off site forum since the character was created back in August of last year, and they are finally starting to happen. I needed a good time for them to happen, though one idea still won't happen for a little while), but most of the time the plots just come to me as I'm doing them. But yeah, I have a lot if idea's for stuff related to RP's in my head as well. Like for the Generation X RP that will be rebooted at some point....and that could be not anytime soon.

The W.B.C. is not exactly threatening. They are ego-stroking jerks that are so irritable that nobody would respect them. Unless superpowers are a gene (not likely considering some of the origin stories), then that could work. The W.B.C. is literally in-breed because they are that irritable. If their originators all have superpowers, then they would all have superpowers due to being in-breed (and the various rotten fruits of in-breeding).

DON'T RUIN MY BRILLIANT PLAN WITH SMARTS DAMNIT!

Nfhd wrote:

That be a pretty quick subplot considering all of them are cluster in a old, fire hazardous church. Hell, have a kid burn it down with a molotov problem solved.[/quote]

Sakura was already intending to kill them all for actions the church did in her backstory (including picketting her father's funeral and one other that would be a major spoiler on her backstory).[/quote]
Sounds like me. I've tried to avoid big mentions to serious events from Cassie's past, just making little teasing hints at stuff that might of happened (Caitlin doesn't have a past worth mentioning, really. She's just like, a girl, who lived a normal life, lalalal) in her past. I've done that a fair amount, with her reactions, and just describing things in my posts. But I don't think I intentionally gave away anything 'major' yet related to it (Her getting bullied at school and abused doesn't count, and the fact she literally had nobody as friends at school. Along with the fact I made a little reference to her having someone betray her in her past, in a major way. And the last one, I've mentioned that her father was an abusive, angry drunk who also bullied her around for plenty of stupid things and her mother was just useless). And I'm not going to give away anything important (intentionally) until Cassie trusts someone enough with the information (Considering she's been betrayed before, she's not going to be easy to trust anyone. And I already went on about what would happen if someone betrayed her again). At least, that's the current plan. You guys can speculate on things related to her past, but you won't get to know :P Well, you could always telegram me your theories....doesn't mean I won't tell you if they are right or wrong. :twisted:
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:57 pm

So, if I re-join, would it be alright to say that Charlotte decided to go on the mission, or would that not work well? I could just say she was sitting quietly, bored out of her mind or something.

Jay would have decided not to go because he's blind, and doesn't know how to use his echolocation powers perfectly yet. Which means in the simulation he'd probably have a really lame fight:P
Times are looking grim these days~

Zarkenis Ultima
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Terintania wrote:So, if I re-join, would it be alright to say that Charlotte decided to go on the mission, or would that not work well? I could just say she was sitting quietly, bored out of her mind or something.

Jay would have decided not to go because he's blind, and doesn't know how to use his echolocation powers perfectly yet. Which means in the simulation he'd probably have a really lame fight:P

Well with how gravity shifts and stuff you could pretty much just say that he fell off or something. That's in regards to Jay.

As for Charlotte, you could just say that she followed along but never got to shoot anything, because seriously, only 3 or 4 people did, out of all the people on the mission. Lulz.

Anyway this all is only my opinion so yeah.
Hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood roleplayer cat. If you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Community Discussion Thread

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Terintania wrote:So, if I re-join, would it be alright to say that Charlotte decided to go on the mission, or would that not work well? I could just say she was sitting quietly, bored out of her mind or something.

Yeah, she could go, and yeah, being blind would probably be bothersome when trying to fight.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Ok, so I'll try to get around to re-joining later, or tomorrow
Times are looking grim these days~

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:16 pm

So I took the test for what D&D character Chram is...
Evidently Chram is a Lawful Good Sorceress with a Charisma as a dump stat...

with these stats...
Strength- 17
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 19
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 13

The German Socialist Republic
Envoy

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Socialist Republic » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Name: Vladimir Comonov
Nationality: Russian
Height: 6'
Weight: 160
Hair: Brown
Eyes: blue
Costume (if any): None, just an old professors jacket
Abilities: Control of electric forces of static and other electric currents, as well as greatly reduced aging, appearing to be early 50's
Subject: Soviet History/Electric Engineering
Brief Bio: Born in the dawn of the 20th century, Vladimir grew up poor on the streets of St. Petersburg. He discovered his ability when he was a young boy, when he nearly killed another boy in a fight over a piece of bread with a bolt of electricity. Disturbed by this revelation, he left the city to find his way in the vast expanse of Russia. His travels led him to Joseph Jughashvili, a priest in training at a Georgian Seminary. They became close friends, and Vladimir followed Joseph to his fated joining of Lenin's revolutionary group, the Bolsheviks. Vladimir agreed with Lenin's views, and became his favorite pupil, displaying uncommon skill in engineering and doctrine. His power he kept hidden, until one fated night in 1928. With Stalin having risen to power after Lenin's death, he saw his old friend as a threat, and tried to have him assassinated. All the assassins were found roasted the next morning, with Vladimir nowhere to be found. Vladimir became a wandering legend in Russia, rising to prominence in WWII, when he reportedly saved multiple villages from being razed by German soldiers. People spoke of him as a old god of thunder, a champion of justice. He held on to this legend through the cold war, and just recently joined the School to teach his special brand of thought and experience to a new generation of people like him.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:So I took the test for what D&D character Chram is...

with these stats...
Strength- 17
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 19
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 13

Hmm, it seems Bramwell would not have been the only lawful good member of the villain dorms if I had actually gone through with the idea that he is passionate enough about fiction that he would join the villain dorms because he thought acting like an over-the-top villain would be fun, even if it would be evident from his actions (and lack there-of) that he is supposed to be in the hero dorms.

Why is Chram considered a villain again? Oh, wait a minute. Poisoning a teacher is generally not a honorable course of action. Did you accidentally take the quiz for yourself?
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:26 pm

with these stats...
Strength- 17
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 19
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 13

Hmm, it seems Bramwell would not have been the only lawful good member of the villain dorms if I had actually gone through with the idea that he is passionate enough about fiction that he would join the villain dorms because he thought acting like an over-the-top villain would be fun, even if it would be evident from his actions (and lack there-of) that he is supposed to be in the hero dorms.

Why is Chram considered a villain again? Oh, wait a minute. Poisoning a teacher is generally not a honorable course of action.

Because Chram was a Villain last RP and this is the same Chram.
Chram is a probably closer to vigilante than anything.
And she didn't poison Axel with malicious intent. Her hands would have exploded if she hadn't injected Axel...

I'm thinking of replacing Becky with Sean as my teacher character... That'd be fun...

Did you accidentally take the quiz for yourself?

Nope. My quiz said I was a Lawful-neutral Gnomish sorcerer...
Last edited by Hetland 2 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:28 pm

with these stats...
Strength- 17
Dexterity- 17
Constitution- 19
Intelligence- 19
Wisdom- 17
Charisma- 13

If I had any idea how to translate that I might be tempted to try it with Burton...
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Okay, in Dungeons and Dragons, the beginning stats of a level one character are rolled with three D6 (three six-sided die for a total of a possible eighteen). To give an idea, intelligence of 18 or above means a genius.

16-17 is highly intelligent.

12-15 is average.

8-11 is below average.

7 or below is inarticulate and unrationalized.\

I hope that makes it clear. I shall take the quiz for my characters. I already did the alignment ones for the characters, though I will not tell what anybody's alignment outside of Bramwell's and Makoto's is.

I had already taken the quiz myself since I have been familiar with the site for some time now. I'll take the test again, but the last time I was a Paladin/Mage (multi-classing is odd for a Paladin from what I remember of the game system).
By Hits Holy Hand,

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Okay, in Dungeons and Dragons, the beginning stats of a level one character are rolled with three D6 (three six-sided die for a total of a possible eighteen). To give an idea, intelligence of 18 or above means a genius.

16-17 is highly intelligent.

12-15 is average.

8-11 is below average.

7 or below is inarticulate and unrationalized.\

I hope that makes it clear. I shall take the quiz for my characters. I already did the alignment ones for the characters, though I will not tell what anybody's alignment outside of Bramwell's and Makoto's is.

I had already taken the quiz myself since I have been familiar with the site for some time now. I'll take the test again, but the last time I was a Paladin/Mage (multi-classing is odd for a Paladin from what I remember of the game system).

Unless they take a specific feat Paladins lose all of their abilities by multiclassing.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Excuse my slow posting today. I'm having 'issues' today, so to speak. Lack of sleep is making it really hard for me to sit down for long periods of time, because I feel like I need to stretch CONSTANTLY. I had a terrible sleep last night and I was hoping for better, not worse....

And, I just remembered this for no particular reason, and it made me think of CHRAM for some reason.
My Last.FM and RYM

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Corrian wrote:Excuse my slow posting today. I'm having 'issues' today, so to speak. Lack of sleep is making it really hard for me to sit down for long periods of time, because I feel like I need to stretch CONSTANTLY. I had a terrible sleep last night and I was hoping for better, not worse....

And, I just remembered this for no particular reason, and it made me think of CHRAM for some reason.

.... I like this idea.... :lol:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse