NATION

PASSWORD

Battletech OOC/Registration (Still open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we end the Sim?

End the Sim, we've already won anyway.
43%
Lets keep it going I want to kick some more simulated asses.
24%
Doesn't matter to me.
10%
Do we refer to a lance of Jenners as a Bruce?
24%

Total votes : 21

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 pm

Yeah, I've been short on time.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:53 am

SaintB wrote:Yeah, I've been short on time.
Same here, and I've been just exhausted when not short on a couple of occasions.
I'll get something up tonight. Countdown begins....now.
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:19 pm

Eventually, everybody saying James' personal colour stylings are garish (don't see how, seeing as it's black and dark red) is going to bite them in the ass.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Eventually, everybody saying James' personal colour stylings are garish (don't see how, seeing as it's black and dark red) is going to bite them in the ass.

Its the pattern, black and dark red look good together but the tiger stripe pattern falls into the category of garish.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:05 pm

SaintB wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Eventually, everybody saying James' personal colour stylings are garish (don't see how, seeing as it's black and dark red) is going to bite them in the ass.

Its the pattern, black and dark red look good together but the tiger stripe pattern falls into the category of garish.

Maybe when it's standing still.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Sorry for going inactive on you guys. I've suddenly started throwing up like a motherfucker and focused on other things before that.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Sorry for going inactive on you guys. I've suddenly started throwing up like a motherfucker and focused on other things before that.

No worries, I've been so busy with bullshit that I haven't started the second IC yet, or posted in the original I feel like I'm letting y'all down.

Tetryx
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetryx » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 pm

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! I AM GOING TO FUCKING SIGN UP NOW! :lol:
Tetryx wrote:Name of Demon Lord
or:
Side: Demon Lords
Digimon Partner: Elizabeth Cassidy
Digimon Level: Rookie
Digimon Type: Arkadimon
Digimon Attribute: Virus

Name of Demon Lord
or:
Name: Elizabeth Cassidy
Side: On the side of Arkadimon, which means Demon Lords
Looks like Anne Hathaway, click on the link to go to my app and see the rest

Tetryx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tetryx » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Name: Elizabeth Cassidy/Raven Tairos
Call Sign: The Witch
Specialty: Mechwarrior
Description or Photograph:

Biographical Information: There isn't much known about Raven Tairos' past and not much known about her other than a few tid bids of her personality; Intelligent, manipulative, cunning, secretive, logical, ruthless; these are the six things that describe Raven Tairos. She is intelligent because of her extensive education, the fact she absorbs new information quicker than most people[she has an eidetic memory]. She is manipulative because she is an expert in how people work, she almost always gets what she wants. She is cunning due to her intelligence and manipulation skills, always getting what she wants, always a step ahead, always the ultimate rival for someone. She is secretive because she has gone so far to hide her skill, because of her intelligence, manipulative skills and cunning, she is a good keeper of secrets and always has more than you would think.

She is logical because she is an expert at controlling herself and her emotions, her intelligence almost always comes first, her manipulative skills help it her with interacting with people and sometimes even 'feeling'[she is so far gone down the dark road she manipulates herself into thinking she loves someone or trusts someone or is even their friend until she actually believes it, and is torn when the time comes to abandon them but someday she might keep them as a friend, though this isn't always how it goes], her secretive style helps her with the inner emotional turmoil she goes through periodically[though these events are very few and incredibly far in between] and her cunning helps her figure out different logical approaches to various types of situations. She is ruthless because she always knows she has to get the job done, no matter the cost even if it causes her emotional harm[though there may be a point in time when she shows mercy]; her intelligence helps her navigate through ways to finish her job and get through tough situations, her manipulation skills help her get through situations as well and even manipulate herself into following the best path for herself/her career, her cunning helps her get out of situations and navigate though various ways to manipulate people, her secretive personality helps her act like it didn't happen and her logic helps her follow the most logical path and ways to get through a situation.

This is what makes Raven Tairos, well, Raven Tairos; despite her flaws and holes in her personality she is very strong and full of will though it breaks her like glass at sometimes. This is Raven Tairos, these are the fundamental, intertwining, poetic elements that make her who she is, that make up her personality, that tell you how she is going to act, that make her unique and unlike any other.
Do you own your own vehicle? If so what kind? Yes, Penetrator
Personal Equipment Two Repeater Pistols, 1 Bow and Arrow thingy which I forgot the name of
OOC: What experience do you have with Battletech? Very little, but I am good with it...sort of...
Last edited by Tetryx on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
or:

Name of Demon Lord
or:

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Tetryx wrote:Name: Elizabeth Cassidy/Raven Tairos
Biographical Information: There isn't much known about Raven Tairos' past and not much known about her other than a few tid bids of her personality; Intelligent, manipulative, cunning, secretive, logical, ruthless; these are the six things that describe Raven Tairos. She is intelligent because of her extensive education, the fact she absorbs new information quicker than most people[she has an eidetic memory]. She is manipulative because she is an expert in how people work, she almost always gets what she wants. She is cunning due to her intelligence and manipulation skills, always getting what she wants, always a step ahead, always the ultimate rival for someone. She is secretive because she has gone so far to hide her skill, because of her intelligence, manipulative skills and cunning, she is a good keeper of secrets and always has more than you would think.

She is logical because she is an expert at controlling herself and her emotions, her intelligence almost always comes first, her manipulative skills help it her with interacting with people and sometimes even 'feeling'[she is so far gone down the dark road she manipulates herself into thinking she loves someone or trusts someone or is even their friend until she actually believes it, and is torn when the time comes to abandon them but someday she might keep them as a friend, though this isn't always how it goes], her secretive style helps her with the inner emotional turmoil she goes through periodically[though these events are very few and incredibly far in between] and her cunning helps her figure out different logical approaches to various types of situations. She is ruthless because she always knows she has to get the job done, no matter the cost even if it causes her emotional harm[though there may be a point in time when she shows mercy]; her intelligence helps her navigate through ways to finish her job and get through tough situations, her manipulation skills help her get through situations as well and even manipulate herself into following the best path for herself/her career, her cunning helps her get out of situations and navigate though various ways to manipulate people, her secretive personality helps her act like it didn't happen and her logic helps her follow the most logical path and ways to get through a situation.

This is what makes Raven Tairos, well, Raven Tairos; despite her flaws and holes in her personality she is very strong and full of will though it breaks her like glass at sometimes. This is Raven Tairos, these are the fundamental, intertwining, poetic elements that make her who she is, that make up her personality, that tell you how she is going to act, that make her unique and unlike any other.
Personal Equipment Two Repeater Pistols, 1 Bow and Arrow thingy which I forgot the name of
OOC: What experience do you have with Battletech? Very little, but I am good with it...sort of...

Ok, I'm glad to see someone enthusiastic about the RP but I can;t accept your app right now. Mostly because the fate of this RP is uncertain since things are tough, the other is I see you've just returned from a forum ban for fighting with other people in RPs. I don't want you to take it the wrong way and after some time when things are more certain and you've become more familiar with the RP and OOC etiquette here on NS I'll consider it.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:21 pm

SaintB wrote:Mostly because the fate of this RP is uncertain since things are tough,

I dunno about anybody else, but I'm gonna stick around no matter what.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Tetryx
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tetryx » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 am

SaintB wrote:
Tetryx wrote:Name: Elizabeth Cassidy/Raven Tairos

Ok, I'm glad to see someone enthusiastic about the RP but I can;t accept your app right now. Mostly because the fate of this RP is uncertain since things are tough, the other is I see you've just returned from a forum ban for fighting with other people in RPs. I don't want you to take it the wrong way and after some time when things are more certain and you've become more familiar with the RP and OOC etiquette here on NS I'll consider it.

Meh, okay.
Last edited by Tetryx on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
or:

Name of Demon Lord
or:

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:15 am

IC chapter 2 is coming up.

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:14 pm

I take it no one cares?
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Strykla wrote:I take it no one cares?

I lost the OOC in the shuffle of PTTM for awhile. I'm also waiting patiently for us to return to base.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Strykla wrote:I take it no one cares?

I still care, just waiting. Like a jackal...or a jackalope.
I'm General Patton.
Even those who are gone are with us as we go on.

Been busy lately--not around much.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Sorry all, work has picked up... its fair season and all that and I'm also working the steelers football games so I haven't had much time to post. The future of this Rp s not in doubt like I said to that one dude, I just knew he was bad news.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:36 pm

IC Chapter 2 is up and I decided to put some relevant information here in the OOC since I couldn't figure out a way to add it to the opener post without rambling.

The trip from Outreach to Charleston took a little more than a month, departing Outreach on May 21 and reaching Charleston on Junel 26. Bear's Brigade has its own base on the planet in the Northern Hemisphere, the Southern is garrisoned by a company named The Black Angus Boys and other than that there is the planetary militia. Once a week there are joint maneuvers with the militia so that you get used to working together and non-live skirmishes with the BAB who are not even close to the same league as GSS so they hardly count as practice. Dave has a daily set of drills that he runs you guys through but most of your time is actually free and every pilot has their own 30x20 living space in the barracks with amenities while the low level techs and such have to share barracks style quarters. Ask any questions you want if you want/need to know more.

Link
Last edited by SaintB on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:34 pm

I'll work on a post in the IC tomorrow, and possibly into Friday depending on how much detail I'm going to go into. Also, and don't mean to nag, but I am also waiting for a response to my last TG from Saint.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Sorry been mulling it over.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:31 am

I'm sorry too, that I haven't been around. I could make excuses, could say that work/social/whatever pressures have kept me from sustaining the IC thread...but the truth is I let it slide and I have no excuse for it. I have failed as a Co-GM in essence.

Don't let mine or any other persons bad or lacking actions kill your creative baby Saint. If things need to be burned down around the core of the project and rebuilt, count me in, but damn it all let it live.
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Apologies, I had fully intended to have a post up by now, but life interfered and I mentally can't handle one right now. Will get one up as soon as I can.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:05 am

Northern Dominus wrote:I'm sorry too, that I haven't been around. I could make excuses, could say that work/social/whatever pressures have kept me from sustaining the IC thread...but the truth is I let it slide and I have no excuse for it. I have failed as a Co-GM in essence.

Don't let mine or any other persons bad or lacking actions kill your creative baby Saint. If things need to be burned down around the core of the project and rebuilt, count me in, but damn it all let it live.

Stop being dramatic and post something :p. Both ICs are still open for anyone who wants to do things on Outreach.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Oh Jesus you actually did post the second IC.

I could just bang out one gigantic post in the Outreach IC and get that wrapped up, but I still need a response to my TG first.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Occupied Deutschland
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Occupied Deutschland » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:06 pm

I'm going to go pretty dark here for 10 days or so folks, moving out of the house and running into wonderful delays in internet moving with me.
I'm General Patton.
Even those who are gone are with us as we go on.

Been busy lately--not around much.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse