NATION

PASSWORD

Battletech OOC/Registration (Still open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Should we end the Sim?

End the Sim, we've already won anyway.
43%
Lets keep it going I want to kick some more simulated asses.
24%
Doesn't matter to me.
10%
Do we refer to a lance of Jenners as a Bruce?
24%

Total votes : 21

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:14 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Technically, I control the DropShip pilot. Although I have no idea what to do with him...
When the time comes, you'll know.

Also... would it kill you to have James involved in the proceedings, even a little, rather than asleep like a bum on the bus?

I can't think of anything to do until we get to base, and right now my mind is on other things. Same reason for why I haven't posted in Memory Core or made my next Mixtape entry.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 am

If you guys want to try out something different Damak Var has put together a very unique RP about Hollywood and the movie industry here
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:02 am

SaintB wrote:If you guys want to try out something different Damak Var has put together a very unique RP about Hollywood and the movie industry here

I've been thinking of making a historical RP, set during the rise of Rome, where each player controls a nation. But I don't know the interest levels.
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:47 am

Strykla wrote:
SaintB wrote:If you guys want to try out something different Damak Var has put together a very unique RP about Hollywood and the movie industry here

I've been thinking of making a historical RP, set during the rise of Rome, where each player controls a nation. But I don't know the interest levels.

Good luck with it, I might check it out.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:50 am

The second IC (entitled The Future is War) will be up this week, I would really like everyone who is active to get a post in it within 48 hours. Stryks ought to be happy to know that Duke will get to use some of his tanks in the upcoming mission.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:11 pm

SaintB wrote:The second IC (entitled The Future is War) will be up this week, I would really like everyone who is active to get a post in it within 48 hours. Stryks ought to be happy to know that Duke will get to use some of his tanks in the upcoming mission.

Shouldn't we get some more character and unit development out of the current IC first? There's still some stuff I do want to do with James when we're back at base (including hitting up the range and composing a new Mixtape), and I absolutely hate when we timeskip (just ask Nightkill) because it leads to too much assumption on how character relationships have developed, with not enough time for everyone to really talk about it beforehand.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
SaintB wrote:The second IC (entitled The Future is War) will be up this week, I would really like everyone who is active to get a post in it within 48 hours. Stryks ought to be happy to know that Duke will get to use some of his tanks in the upcoming mission.

Shouldn't we get some more character and unit development out of the current IC first? There's still some stuff I do want to do with James when we're back at base (including hitting up the range and composing a new Mixtape), and I absolutely hate when we timeskip (just ask Nightkill) because it leads to too much assumption on how character relationships have developed, with not enough time for everyone to really talk about it beforehand.
Best way to get that in is to post and participate...
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Yes, he does tend to dislike those.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:15 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Shouldn't we get some more character and unit development out of the current IC first? There's still some stuff I do want to do with James when we're back at base (including hitting up the range and composing a new Mixtape), and I absolutely hate when we timeskip (just ask Nightkill) because it leads to too much assumption on how character relationships have developed, with not enough time for everyone to really talk about it beforehand.

Yes, he does tend to dislike those.

That was not an invitation, Krish.

Northern Dominus wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Shouldn't we get some more character and unit development out of the current IC first? There's still some stuff I do want to do with James when we're back at base (including hitting up the range and composing a new Mixtape), and I absolutely hate when we timeskip (just ask Nightkill) because it leads to too much assumption on how character relationships have developed, with not enough time for everyone to really talk about it beforehand.
Best way to get that in is to post and participate...

Like I said, I have ideas for when we're actually back at base, but I'm out of ideas of what to have James do on the bus besides maybe another flashback dream/nightmare. I'm open to conversation with literally anyone right now.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm not going to close the first one just yet, I'm just moving the plot on by getting everyone to planet Charleston in the Concordat.

Strykla
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Tank goodness!
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Strykla wrote:

Tank goodness!
In the meantime maybe Julius could...y'know make his presence known on the bus IE Participate, chime in etc. etc...
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Strykla
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Northern Dominus wrote:
Strykla wrote:Tank goodness!
In the meantime maybe Julius could...y'know make his presence known on the bus IE Participate, chime in etc. etc...

I JUST DID!

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Y'know, sometimes, I love Sarna.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:42 pm

FYI the car ride is open to anyone else if Dave isn't up to it, but I'll only be taking one other character because said character will be exposed to MAXIMUM MONTY PYTHON.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:18 pm

A survival RP I'm starting up in case any of you would like to join: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=253756

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:24 pm

SaintB wrote:A survival RP I'm starting up in case any of you would like to join: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=253756

I'd be interested if I can be the stowaway.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:35 pm

SaintB wrote:A survival RP I'm starting up in case any of you would like to join: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=253756

I'd be interested if I can be the stowaway.

we could work them in as a petty criminal like a pickpocket or something who stowed away?

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:17 pm

SaintB wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:I'd be interested if I can be the stowaway.

we could work them in as a petty criminal like a pickpocket or something who stowed away?

18-year-old poor kid looking for ADVENTURE.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm

SaintB wrote:we could work them in as a petty criminal like a pickpocket or something who stowed away?

18-year-old poor kid looking for ADVENTURE.

Go ahead and app up.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:31 pm

SaintB wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:18-year-old poor kid looking for ADVENTURE.

Go ahead and app up.

Will get it done ASAP.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:08 pm

Alright, Sarna is not being helpful right now. Saint or Dom, would either one of you mind answering some questions regarding BattleMech cockpits?
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Alright, Sarna is not being helpful right now. Saint or Dom, would either one of you mind answering some questions regarding BattleMech cockpits?

Like what kind?

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:18 pm

SaintB wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Alright, Sarna is not being helpful right now. Saint or Dom, would either one of you mind answering some questions regarding BattleMech cockpits?

Like what kind?

Sent you a TG.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:24 am

More post need to people.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse