NATION

PASSWORD

Wars of Man:1914:The War To End All Wars (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Do I post in Europe or Asia to talk to the Turks?
Quote of the- Oh, I don't know how long I'm gonna have this on here.
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:
Interstellar Ascendancy: an FT Nation Rp

Evil Pootoo Bird of The Pub

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:22 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:Do I post in Europe or Asia to talk to the Turks?

I would go with Europe or hm....good question....Try asia would be my first guess but I really don't know/guess even though they are in Europe they are in Asia as well......
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:24 pm

App:
NS name:Pimps Inc
Nation Name:The United Mexican States
Flag:Image
Territory:Image
Form of Government:Federal presidential constitutional republic
Ideology:Democratic Nationalism
Head of State:José Doroteo Arango Arámbula
Head of Government:José Doroteo Arango Arámbula
History:Porfirio Diaz has been recently captured by Villa's and Madero's forces combined.The Mexican Revolution has raged for 4 years and it seems it may end soon.The people are weary and irritated of war and they hope Diaz's capture will end the revolution.However,Villa took the chance he had and ordered a secret mission to a small group of men to capture Diaz and execute him,therefore ending Diaz's reign.However,the already suspicious Victoriano Huerta and Venustiano Carranza,uncovered Villa's secret mission and threatened to tell Madero.Villa assassinated Carranza after being proposed as minister of war by Madero and Huerta during the counter rebellion by Diaz's nephew.

After counter revolutionary forces were defeated,Madero resumed his presidency and appointed Villa as Vice President.Madero tried to institute industrialization in Mexico but was cut short by his assassination by (presumably) US officials and surviving counter revolutionaries.When Villa took power,he ordered a complete cleanse of the country and ordered the arrest of any possible supporters of the counter revolutionaries which resulted in an attempt on his life.The attempt failed but the "cleanse" did not and after 2 months,(most)counter revolutionaries had been driven out.

Now,Mexico must endure.
RP Sample:
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Elepis
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:05 pm

who owns Bulgaria, is it the Balkans or Russia?
"Krugmar - Today at 10:00 PM
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):
A: Nationalism
B: Religion being taken seriously
C: The Irish"

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:05 pm

WiP
NS Name:Pimps Inc
Name:José Doroteo Arango Arámbula
Awards?: N/A
What RP will he participate in:Americas
History:
What Army/Division/Regiment Is He Commanding:
RP Example:
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Kisinger
Senator

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kisinger » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:12 pm

Elepis wrote:who owns Bulgaria, is it the Balkans or Russia?

Me the Balkans :)
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Don't you dare take my other 75% orgasm. I'm a greedy womyn, influenced by the cold hard erection of the patriarchy.

"First rule of leadership: everything is your fault." ~ Bug's Life

Spironia
Ambassador

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Spironia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:App:
Flag:May I use the one from 1916 instead of 1915?
Territory:(Image)
Form of Government:Communist State
Ideology:Leninism
Head of State:Emiliano Zapata
Head of Government:Emiliano Zapata
History:Porfirio Diaz
RP Sample: (Not necessary if I know you)

WIP

you can use ANY kind of flag
Wars
North vs South (peace treaty)North-South Arkanian war (victory) Dravinhian defense (victory)

Supporter of Liverpool, Arctic Monkeys and McDonald burgers

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:36 am

so Russia want to attack me, time to create some elite units and ally to some people
Not sure that'll work on Elepis considering he dislikes (from what I've observed):

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:03 am

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:App:
NS name: Military Lands of the Scottish People
Nation Name: The Third French Empire
Flag:
(Image)
Territory: France, Switzerland, Spain, Algeria, Morocco, French Guiana, Cuba, Guadeloupe, Belgium, Netherlands, Ontario, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Tasmania, Thailand, Myanmar, Syria, Israel, Mali, Mauritania, Western Sahara, Lebanon, Libya, Chad, Burkina Faso, Cote d'lvoire, Soloman Islands, Marshal Islands, French Polynesia, Niger.
Form of Government: Monarchy
Ideology: Single-Party Fanatic State
Head of State: Emperor Jaques-Napoleon IV
Head of Government: Crown-Prince Louis-Napoleon V
History: The French Republic witnessed harsh times in 1890, as they were preparing to boost industry to expand the army to conquer the rest of Africa. With this, Emperor Jaques-Napoleon IV formed a resistance of 4,000,000 men, which would later be known as "Première Armée rouge de Napoléon", as these soldiers wore red and were brutal. In 1894, they formed the biggest party in France, known as "Napoleon's Monarchy of France", which gained 10 Million members, 6 Million of which being in the African colonies, and went against "The French Republican Party", which had 7 Million members, and "The Communist-Extremist Party of Marx" which had 4 Million members. As Napoleon's party grew, so did the Empire. With many members young, with some old, he was quite unique from other members, as he was 21 when he gained this popularity. Anyways, in 1890, the Première Armée rouge de Napoléon invaded the ottoman Empire, taking Syria, Lebanon, and Israel. When the army came back, they took the government, jailed them, and took power. Jaques had a kid the following year, Crown Prince Louis-Napoleon V who soon became the head of "Sénat du peuple français , colonies , les territoires, et l'Empire lui-même" which was the Senate of Jaques. In 1910, with a population of 70,500,290, the royal family became a draft known as "Le projet de la Somme de la famille royale Napoléon", which was to produce a army of 1 Million on continent it had its reach on. The African colony sent a army of "French Legionaries", and it was a force of 500,000 (200,000 armed with modern equipment, 300,000 armed with Muskets and breechloaders). After the French Legionaries arrived, it joined the French Red Army, and invaded Spain, Switzerland, and Belgium. The Force was of 2,000,000, and it was known as "Napoléon conquête du nouvel empire français". It began in November 14, the birth of Louis, and ended August 23, 1913. The army was destroyed, and was merely a force of 400,000 men. The Population of the new Empire now, after the 1914 census, was 87,500,300.
RP Sample: I am at war with you C: *JOKE FROM 1936 RP*

Gonna finish soon, have to do chores.

I own Syria, also when can I invent the armoured car?
Last edited by Elepis on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Founded: May 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:28 am

Time for militzation
What don't you understand? I CAN'T DIE!
As if that gives you an excuse to live.

Smoke the Meth Bobby. Smoke it All

Me lookin' hella swaggy
DragonBall Super Trailer#1

Protector Galactics
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Protector Galactics » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 am

Flag:(Image)

WIP

First of all this the beginning of 1914 there is no such thing as communism. Second of all my History say's I executed Lenin before he even tried to start a revolution.
Krenzianism is a belief which workers are placed in their talented jobs to do the workforce strong. It also ruled by a Monarch (Or the Emperor) The Emperor can also be voted to be overthrown if too Power abusive. The Capital is led by Capitalmen or the leaders of ministries. (More like Senators)

Protector Galactics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Protector Galactics » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am

Elepis wrote:so Russia want to attack me, time to create some elite units and ally to some people

No I don't just that i'm jealous of your Turkey..... I never said I mobilized troops anyway!
Krenzianism is a belief which workers are placed in their talented jobs to do the workforce strong. It also ruled by a Monarch (Or the Emperor) The Emperor can also be voted to be overthrown if too Power abusive. The Capital is led by Capitalmen or the leaders of ministries. (More like Senators)

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:19 am

Protector Galactics wrote:
Flag:(Image)

WIP

First of all this the beginning of 1914 there is no such thing as communism. Second of all my History say's I executed Lenin before he even tried to start a revolution.

Are you special? Communism was invented in the 1800s. Karl Marx invented it, learn your history
Last edited by Of The Rnclave on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Protector Galactics
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Protector Galactics » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:52 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:
Protector Galactics wrote:First of all this the beginning of 1914 there is no such thing as communism. Second of all my History say's I executed Lenin before he even tried to start a revolution.

Are you special? Communism was invented in the 1800s. Karl Marx invented it, learn your history

Forgot right, sorry... But still Leninism was killed by me so that can't happen

Of The Rnclave
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Rnclave » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:55 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:

Just because he died doesn't mean he didn't create the system, if he knew he was going to die he probably wrote down such things and sent them to retreating Bolsheviks

Me lookin' hella swaggy

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:21 am

Of The Rnclave wrote:

Russia wasn't the first revolution, the Paris Commune was in the 1840's so yes, a communist revolution can still happen. Also, USA, do you accept my deal?
Last edited by Elepis on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Elepis
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Elepis » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:12 am

come to me Leon Trotsky! (it will help build up tensions until the World War)

Spironia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spironia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:17 am

Elepis wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:App:
NS name: Military Lands of the Scottish People
Nation Name: The Third French Empire
Flag:
(Image)
Territory: France, Switzerland, Spain, Algeria, Morocco, French Guiana, Cuba, Guadeloupe, Belgium, Netherlands, Ontario, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Tasmania, Thailand, Myanmar, Syria, Israel, Mali, Mauritania, Western Sahara, Lebanon, Libya, Chad, Burkina Faso, Cote d'lvoire, Soloman Islands, Marshal Islands, French Polynesia, Niger.
Form of Government: Monarchy
Ideology: Single-Party Fanatic State
Head of State: Emperor Jaques-Napoleon IV
Head of Government: Crown-Prince Louis-Napoleon V
History: The French Republic witnessed harsh times in 1890, as they were preparing to boost industry to expand the army to conquer the rest of Africa. With this, Emperor Jaques-Napoleon IV formed a resistance of 4,000,000 men, which would later be known as "Première Armée rouge de Napoléon", as these soldiers wore red and were brutal. In 1894, they formed the biggest party in France, known as "Napoleon's Monarchy of France", which gained 10 Million members, 6 Million of which being in the African colonies, and went against "The French Republican Party", which had 7 Million members, and "The Communist-Extremist Party of Marx" which had 4 Million members. As Napoleon's party grew, so did the Empire. With many members young, with some old, he was quite unique from other members, as he was 21 when he gained this popularity. Anyways, in 1890, the Première Armée rouge de Napoléon invaded the ottoman Empire, taking Syria, Lebanon, and Israel. When the army came back, they took the government, jailed them, and took power. Jaques had a kid the following year, Crown Prince Louis-Napoleon V who soon became the head of "Sénat du peuple français , colonies , les territoires, et l'Empire lui-même" which was the Senate of Jaques. In 1910, with a population of 70,500,290, the royal family became a draft known as "Le projet de la Somme de la famille royale Napoléon", which was to produce a army of 1 Million on continent it had its reach on. The African colony sent a army of "French Legionaries", and it was a force of 500,000 (200,000 armed with modern equipment, 300,000 armed with Muskets and breechloaders). After the French Legionaries arrived, it joined the French Red Army, and invaded Spain, Switzerland, and Belgium. The Force was of 2,000,000, and it was known as "Napoléon conquête du nouvel empire français". It began in November 14, the birth of Louis, and ended August 23, 1913. The army was destroyed, and was merely a force of 400,000 men. The Population of the new Empire now, after the 1914 census, was 87,500,300.
RP Sample: I am at war with you C: *JOKE FROM 1936 RP*

Gonna finish soon, have to do chores.

I own Syria, also when can I invent the armoured car?

late 1914
Last edited by Spironia on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wars
North vs South (peace treaty)North-South Arkanian war (victory) Dravinhian defense (victory)

Bandwagon
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bandwagon » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:55 am

App:
NS name: Bandwagon
Nation Name: Federal Republic of South America
Flag: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130127081339/althistory/images/2/21/Flag_of_South_America_(proposal).svg
Territory: All of South America
Form of Government: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Ideology: (use http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_ideologies)
Head of State: Hermes da Fonseca
Head of Government: Ramón Barros Luco
History: In 1850 a war broke out among all of South America. By 1854 many had been killed and the countries had suffered damage. In 1854 they met in Rio de Janeiro to sign the Rio de Janeiro Convention which read that South America would unite under one country. They adopted a flag which showed all of South America and it became on of the world's leading democracies. It has since been one of the most stable countries in the world and is allies with all Western countries. It has rich natural resources and a booming economy. It's education system teaches all students Spanish and Portuguese plus either French, English or German which makes it a multilingual society as many also speak other languages from Polish to Aymara. It's diverse with natives, Africans and Europeans living in harmony. It's motto is Patria Et Memoria (Country and Memory) remembering the turbulent past and the bright future. It's national anthem is "Republic and Freedom" (Spanish: República y la Libertad Portuguese: República e Liberdade) to the tune of the famous "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik".
RP Sample: World War III as Canada https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=313527&hilit=doug+ford&start=250 (Not necessary if I know you)
Pro: Independent Northern Ireland as part of neither UK or Republic, Catalan/Scottish/Basque/Welsh/Northern English/Veneto independence. Socialism, Liberalism, Palestine, Environmentalism, Anti-Capitalism, Anti-Dictatorship, New Left-Wing/Liberal Political Party in Ireland.
Anti: Chinese Dictatorship, Capitalism, Dictatorship, Both Ukrainian/Russian Governments, War of all form, Violence of all form, Anything right of centre, Israel.
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -7.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

Proud Libertarian, Social Democrat. Live with it.
I'm Far Left Socially but Centre Left Economically.
I'm so cool that I'm an ENFP. http://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

Spironia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spironia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:00 am

Bandwagon wrote:App:
NS name: Bandwagon
Nation Name: Federal Republic of South America
Flag: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130127081339/althistory/images/2/21/Flag_of_South_America_(proposal).svg
Territory: All of South America
Form of Government: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Ideology: (use http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_ideologies)
Head of State: Hermes da Fonseca
Head of Government: Ramón Barros Luco
History: In 1850 a war broke out among all of South America. By 1854 many had been killed and the countries had suffered damage. In 1854 they met in Rio de Janeiro to sign the Rio de Janeiro Convention which read that South America would unite under one country. They adopted a flag which showed all of South America and it became on of the world's leading democracies. It has since been one of the most stable countries in the world and is allies with all Western countries. It has rich natural resources and a booming economy. It's education system teaches all students Spanish and Portuguese plus either French, English or German which makes it a multilingual society as many also speak other languages from Polish to Aymara. It's diverse with natives, Africans and Europeans living in harmony. It's motto is Patria Et Memoria (Country and Memory) remembering the turbulent past and the bright future. It's national anthem is "Republic and Freedom" (Spanish: República y la Libertad Portuguese: República e Liberdade) to the tune of the famous "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik".
RP Sample: World War III as Canada https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=313527&hilit=doug+ford&start=250 (Not necessary if I know you)

sorry, but we already have a united South America
Wars

Communist Republic of Kitchenia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Republic of Kitchenia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:07 pm

Damn, Luxembourg has a massive army :P.

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:29 pm

Everyone is lining up to suckle from Switzerland's tit. This will end badly I assure you!
"It's all good in the hood!" I replied cheerfully. But deep down, I knew that there were many socio-economic problems in the hood.

RP's I'm hosting:

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:Everyone is lining up to suckle from Switzerland's tit. This will end badly I assure you!

Swiss chicks are hot!! How could suckling their tatas end badly???

The Greater Gambia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Gambia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:36 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
The Greater Gambia wrote:Everyone is lining up to suckle from Switzerland's tit. This will end badly I assure you!

Swiss chicks are hot!! How could suckling their tatas end badly???

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! You're all doing the same mistake I did in the last RP, allying with Licata, let him build up my economy, then next thing I know, I have to take his side if he gets in a war.

Also pregnancy if you go far enough...
Last edited by The Greater Gambia on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RP's I'm hosting:

Techis
Envoy

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Techis » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:45 pm

The Greater Gambia wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Swiss chicks are hot!! How could suckling their tatas end badly???

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! You're all doing the same mistake I did in the last RP, allying with Licata, let him build up my economy, then next thing I know, I have to take his side if he gets in a war.

Also pregnancy if you go far enough...

That is kind of the role of Switzerland, though I didn't plan on trusting them for my economy entirely anyway.
Note:I prefer to use little of provided stats for my nation, using only economy, civil rights, and political freedoms as variables and building off of them
Nation Roleplay Facts
The standard rp facts of my nation. Note:Might be different than stated depending on thread
Capital City:Techis
Population:400 million
Landmass:Archipelago/Island if possible
Focus:Technology, Economy, Military(small focus)
Geography:Plains, coniferous forests, mountains, chilly temperatures
Moral Standing:Good

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse