NATION

PASSWORD

1942: Stalingrad. (IC thread)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kuzbeckistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuzbeckistan » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:29 am

Dzrezhina accepted the Serzhant's Offer
"Da Serzhant, Demolition it is!" She Replied to Vladamir, she then turned to her crew
"Kerlina,Sofia Snos Rabota na chto Red Stroitel'stvo , rasteret' yego!"
(Demolition Job at that Red Building, pound it down!)
Even though Dzrezhina was Byelorusian, the languages of the USSR and her Republics were not a problem, it was mandatory to learn both Byelorusian and Russian in her school and she took extra lessons for Ukrainian and languages of the Baltics.
The T-34 Tank went into position and fired rounds at the red building with top speed, Sofia was always with a HE shell at the ready and Kerlina had swift accuracy.Shell after shell took the Germans in the red building with surprise as they had never seen such accuracy and speed, slowly did her tank started to advance on the red building.

The Germans kept firing at the lone T-34 but even an MG-34 could not stop a wild bull, as the tank grew close a few Germans ran for it
"Zaryadka!"
The Dikiy Byk had charged with full speed and crashed into the Red Building, it a mixture of Reactions. Some Yelled and retreated from the building but others had chose to stay and defend the building. Dzrezhina was handing out her crew weapons but there was only one PPSH whereas the rest had to resort to Tolkarev pistols whereas Dzrezhina and Kerlina had a PPD-40 and a PPSH 41.
The crew was prepared to go Close Quarters and clean the building of the Fascists which drew the Sniper's attention away from the Red Army Infantrymen.
IC Name: Arab Republic of Kuzyria

AllahSouri aBashar w bas!
#AssadWillWin
R.I.P Chin
????-1997
Chin was a great man who Died defending Hong Kong from a Herd of Fuckin' Ugly Reds

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Outside the Red October Factory

Sensing a need to reinforce the forces assaulting the red brick building, an officer pulled Svetlana and a few of her unit members from their positions. Outside the factory, the view wasn't any more appealing. Svetlana was handed a few Mosin-Nagant stripper clips as she came out. The officer rushed them to the red brick building, where a T-34-76 tank was parked outside.

"Support your comrades in there and clear the building of the Fascists," the officer barked. "If we secure it, then we can push the Germans out of the factory and further away from the Volga."

Inserting the stripper clip of 7.62mm bullets into the open receiver of the SVT-40, Svetlana pushed down the bullets into the receiver and discarded the clip. Pulling back the bolt, she then headed off to the building, running briskly as she was being left behind.

"Ataka!" one of the soldiers cried. Getting closer to the tank, Svetlana noticed the tank crew had dismounted to fight inside. She was surprised to see an all woman crew, all armed with Tokarevs except for 2 with PPsh-41s
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Rhinocera
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:50 am

HQ, 503rd Heavy Panzer Battalion

Wolfe looked over his maps, scouring them for a ways to gain the edge in this struggle, as he listened to his subordinates report developments. Markers were constantly shifting, some signaling something positive, others not. He then received a radio transmission from the Tiger Company commander, Captain Dechertz, whom he had dispatched earlier. "Colonel, we are nearing our destination. I have radioed Captain Fuller and requested tactical orders." Wolfe listened then responded, "Affirmative, continue on according to his orders, once they are received."
RED STAR HEAVY INDUSTRIES

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243572

Signatory of The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=98436#p4901606

Yytuskia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yytuskia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:02 am

Alphonse cursed as more bullets ripped into the remnents of the brick wall he was hiding behind, while the Soldat from before whimpered in pain. The 44th had been sent to reinforce the soldiers already there, and Alphonse and the new guy had been holding out very well. That is until the T-34/76 crashed through the wall, forcing them to race to the second floor of the building to avoid the hull-mounted maschinegewehr. Now the two of them were fighting on the second floor with other Germans, while the Soviets pounded relentlessly against their positions, at one point even singing!

"Unteroffizer..." the Soldat, Erik as he told Al, muttered, "I don't want to die... I wanna go home..."

Alphonse grimaced as he fired blindly into the darkness with his MP-40, not using the Flammenwefer because of the tight spaces and darkness. "Calm down Erik..." Al calmly told him, "They're not gonna get you..."

A round tore dangerously close both of them.

"I want my mother..."

"Back in Tunis, so did I..."

Kuzbeckistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuzbeckistan » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:30 am

Sofia and Utansha were the women who were at the first floor with the T-34, they had been ordered to stay at the bottom and guard their position while Kerlina and Dzrezhina went upstairs to look for weapons on the floor above them. Sofia and Utansha had noticed the Squad who had arrived, the two girls gave a salute before introducing themselves
"Efreitor Sofia and Private Utansha of the 23rd Tank Corps Mem!" Sofia and Utansha saluted
"Glad you could join us,our Commander is above clearing the second floor of this building. We're waiting down here to see what she could grab"

Bursts of SMG fire could be heard above along with sounds of punching. Kerlina and Dzrezhina were clearing Room to Room swiftly, the two of them had only a Few rooms left to clear. However one Room which was empty of Germans had the caught attention of the two Girls, it was a supply room full of Ammunition and Fresh weapons.
"I'll clear the rest of this floor of Fascists, you'll see if you can Find and things to give to Sofia and Utansha" Said Dzrezhina

Kerlina had Walked into the Room heading straight for the item that caught her eye, it was a weapon crate that held a rifle inside. When she opened it the item that she found was something that she had never seen before; A Prototype Mkb42(H). It had looked so otherworldly to her and she didn't Know how to use it, she closed the box and took a Few other weapons along with Ammo and carried them downstairs.
Kerlina had placed the items she had looted from the Room downstairs in where Sofia and Utansha was along with the New squad
" Merry Christmas Tovarisch" Kerlina chuckled before joining Dzrezhina on the last Room.
Sofia took the Mkb42 while Utansha picked up an MP-40, Sofia exammined the Mkb42 confused by it but determined to use it
"I have No idea how this works but I'll give it a try"

Kerlina and Dzrezhina stacked up on the final Room of the second floor, Dzrezhina fired a Few bursts of her PPD-40 through the door before kicking it down and breaching the room.
Last edited by Kuzbeckistan on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

#AssadWillWin
R.I.P Chin
????-1997
Chin was a great man who Died defending Hong Kong from a Herd of Fuckin' Ugly Reds

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Red Brick Building

"Efreitor Miloslav of the 13th Guards Rifle Division!" Svetlana shouted back, saluting the two female tank members back. The soldiers probed around the ruined building, looking for any surviving Germans to clear. Svetlana and 3 others headed upstairs cautiously, rifles raised and ready. If this battle taught Svetlana anything, it taught her two things: always stay alert and that war was hell. Hearing bursts of submachine gun fire from a corridor, Svetlana and her comrades, who were behind her, walked slowly and rounded the corner.

"Let us go in front of you, Efreitor," the man with the PPsh said behind her said. "We don't want a bullet scarring your pretty face,"

Svetlana let the 3 men behind her go ahead of her. Systematically,they searched every room. The other two female tank crew had seemed to clear the floor already, Svetlana noted. Gesturing towards the last room where gunfire was coming from, Svetlana approached the door and looked in.
Last edited by West Suburbia on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yytuskia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yytuskia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Alphonse sighed as he finished off the remnants of the final Soviets in the room, while Erik held his bleeding shoulder in the corner of the room. The fight in this room had been bloody and fierce, with only Erik and himself fighting off at least a dozen of armed Russians. The lore about their fighting prowess was not a lie.

Dropping the empty MP-40 and picking up one of the Russian submachine guns, Alphonse made his way over to Erik in the far corner of the room, whom had managed to stop the bleeding. "You alright Herr Soldat?" Alphonse asked concerned.

Erik nodded, "Yes, I'm fine..."

Alphonse nodded, before quietly shushing him, and turned to the door. Muffled Russian poured through the cracked door, and he turned back to Erik. "Stay down, we're going to have a barbecue..."

Erik nodded, before throwing a musty old blanket over the two of them, while Alphonse opened the valves on the Flammenwefer. The quiet hiss was drowned out by SMG fire from the dead-Russian side of the room, and the door in front of them was kicked down, followed by the Russian side door. He heard three pairs of feet enter the room, and he waited several seconds, before lifting the blanket off and pulling down on the lever, catching the Soviet soldiers by surprise and swiftly broiling their skin while Erik fired blindly at the right-hand side door with his Mashinegewehr 34.

"Burnnn!!!" Alphonse cackled, as Erik jumped out the ruined wall and it the streets below, Alphonse quickly following suite and jumping out and bolting down an alleyway, heading for German lines.

The Red Oktober Factory was lost to the Germans.
Last edited by Yytuskia on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:45 pm

When she heard a machine gun open fire, Svetlana quickly snapped back against the wall as bullets whined and struck the doorframe. Horrible screams suddenly broke out, then came the smell of burnt human flesh. Svetlana recognized it from the hill. When the machine gun suddenly fell silent, she quickly whispered a Hail Mary to herself and then entered the room, rifle raised, pointing it around the ruined room. Near her a couple of her comrades writhed on the ground, looking like charcoal statues, still screaming in pain. Peering out a hole in the wall, she saw two Germans running away from the building. She fired a few rounds at them, but the two Fascists disappeared from sight behind some rubble.

"Water," one of her comrades whimpered. Svetlana turned to him and barely recognized his charred face. Laying her rifle down, and bending down, took out her own canteen and unscrewed the cap, lifting it up the imploring mouth. She tried not to gag at the horrid smell of burnt flesh. Water trickled into the soldier's mouth and down his blackened chin.

This could have been me, she thought. To the soldier she soothingly said, "I will find medical help. Don't worry,"
Last edited by West Suburbia on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuzbeckistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuzbeckistan » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:10 am

Dzrezhina and Kerlina breached but allowed the reinforcements to pass her, before she could realize what the germans had it was too late, Dzrezhina placed her arms around Kerlina and dropped themselves as the flamethrower's fire ate their Comrades who came in. When the Germans escaped the two of them attempted to shoot them down but they had already escaped
"Blyat, What a mess" Commented Dzrezhina in Horror staring at their wounded Comrades
Kerlina did a Cross in respect for them, Dzrezhina gave one of them a bit of water before the both of them headed for the stairs leading up to the next floor, however as they attempted to breach it they had realised that the Germans had barricaded the door to the next level. The Germans laughed as they taunted them behind the Barricaded Doors
"Maybe we could Negotiate with them?" Suggested Kerlina
Dzrezhina had pounded on the door before giving up
"It's no use, it would take us longer to breach every single fascist inside. Tell whoever is here to lay all the Explosives at the bottom of this building and vacate, something tells me these fascists are not going to give up this building so Easily" Dzrezhina Ordered

Kerlina had went back to the Supply room to grab Satchel Charges, she tossed a few at Svetlana and what Remains of her squad
"Plant these at the Bottom of the Building,Commander Dzrezhina says the Fascists above won't open their doors"

Kerlina and Dzrezhina rushed down the steps to plant the Explosives alongside Sofia and Utansha
"I'm afraid this building has to go along with Dikiy Byk number 4,Dzrez says that there's hundereds of tanks out there" Kerlina Announced
Last edited by Kuzbeckistan on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

#AssadWillWin
R.I.P Chin
????-1997

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:17 pm

Receiving several satchel charges from Kerlina, Svetlana slung her rifle over her shoulder and got back on her feet. Nodding, she rushed out of the room and headed downstairs with one of her surviving comrade. On the first floor, she hurriedly placed the explosives in corners and in the beams.

"Charges planted!" she shouted once her comrade was done planting his. "CLEAR!"

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Someplace near Krumoiye Gully

Svetlana scraped from the sides and bottom the last of the kasha porridge into her mouth, sucking the spoon dry afterwards. She was still hungry. Putting down the pail, she tucked the lojkha into the top of her boot. She leaned back against a section of brick wall which served as a windbreak and looked up at the sky, seeing the puffs of smoke from the anti aircraft guns and planes diving and weaving in and out like a dance.

Shortly after the demolition of the building, Svetlana and what remained of her unit were withdrawn behind regimental lines near the Volga. Away from the front line at last, Svetlana plopped down in a shallow trench to sleep, but no sooner had she closed her eyes when hunger crept in. When the rations were handed out, she hungrily fought her way to the front of the line. Now she was here, recollecting thoughts.

A couple of soldiers ran past her with several wounded and maimed. No one noticed her. She preferred it that way. What was troubling for her was that she had heard the troops of the Motherland only had pockets left on the Volga. Are we being defeated? she thought, immediately ejecting that thought out a second later. No, we are not. I pray not

"The Germans have reached the Volga! The Germans have reached the Volga!" the cry came from a messenger running past Svetlana. "They have punctured through! They have infiltrated through the gully!"

A shout from the commissar who was a short distance away from Svetlana: "All soldiers to the gully! We will drive them back away from the river! All soldiers report! If you can pick up and shoot a rifle, report now!"

Getting up, Svetlana picked up her rifle and slung a cloth bandoleer over her shoulder. Then she followed a mass of soldiers to the front line, silently praying.

Kuzbeckistan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuzbeckistan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:04 am

Dzrezhina was still on the door of the third level taunting and distracting the Germans while her comrades were planting the charges, The rest of her crew had vacated Svetlana's wounded Comrades outside.
"You want to see how the soviet union Negotiates with Fascists? I will show you Cyka!"
The Germans were too busy taunting back and forth with Dzrezhina which gave her comrades time, they were still waiting for a reply but she was already downstairs setting the timers on the Charges. Dzrezhina then left the building with what she could scavenge from the Dikiy Byk
"Haha, where are you going Coward? We have unfinished business you Hündin!" barked the German, however what he didn't realize was that Dzrezhina was unwinding the wire to the explosives, just before he was able to scream out. Dzrezhina had twisted the Detonator's Trigger and a large explosion set off as her Crew flees to find a safe spot from the collapsing building and dust that it was kicking up. Everyone was coughing and attempting to clear themselves of dust, except for Dzrezhina who still continued laughing Manically
"That is how you negotiate with Fascists Comrades! Ahahahaha!"

#AssadWillWin
R.I.P Chin
????-1997

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Bursts of submachine gun and rifle fire rang as Svetlana approached a ruined house on the edge of the gully, rifle raised and leveled at the wooden door. Ever since she was thrown into this hellhole, she had learned to assume a Fascist was behind every corner and in every room of every house. Glass shards crunched underneath her feet as she slowly stepped toward the door. Behind her were 3 of her comrades, two with PPsHs and one with a Mosin-Nagant, fresh recruits who had just came from the other side of the Volga.

Approaching the door, Svetlana whispered a Hail Mary, then defty kicked opened the door. The hail of bullets that she expected to come did not come. Relieved, she moved into the lit interior, still alert. A massive hole in the roof let the unholy daylight stream in. She gestured to the attic and two soldiers started to go up the ladder to check it out. Her attention was diverted to a hatch that presumably led to a cellar.

Suddenly, the hatch opened, and the familiar looking German Stahlhelm popped out. Svetlana brought her rifle to her cheek and squeezed the trigger. The helmet and the wearer then disappeared, followed by a sickening thud. Staring down at the open hatch, Svetlana turned to the lone soldier behind her.

"Dayte mne granatu," she said. "Give me a grenade," The soldier promptly handed her one along with a fuse. Just as she was going to stick the fuse into the grenade and throw it down, she heard just barely whimpering in Russian. Dropping the grenade, she mounted the ladder and slid down into a musty smelling cellar. After her eyes adjusted to the darkness, what she saw stunned her.

There was a group of civilians backed up in the corner, probably survivors of the initial German bombardment who came down here for shelter and to hide. They were all in rags and looked emaciated. Their hallow eyes met Svetlana.

One of the men rose, with a Nagant M1895 revolver pointed at her, his hand shaking. "Kto ty?" he demanded suspiciously.

"I am a Red Army soldier," Svetlana replied. "From the 13th Guards - "

"...S-Svetlana?" a man's voice came out. Svetlana, surprised at hearing her own name, turned toward a ragged man who crawled out from behind the group. She regarded him, not recognizing him.

"Svetlana, my niece, do you not remember me? You face still looks the same after all these years," the man said. "I am your uncle Konstantin."
Last edited by West Suburbia on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse