NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Building - Steel'n The Spotlight

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Exist and crap.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Oh?" He lightly blushes, making wing like shadows wrap around them "I always wondered how it felt when you did this." He chuckled

She smiles, wrapping her own wings around him if he can. "It feels wonderful."

His wings would probably extend more to give her space "Wow I missed you" He put his hand on his mouth to cover his smile
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:39 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Morlodania wrote:She smiles, wrapping her own wings around him if he can. "It feels wonderful."

His wings would probably extend more to give her space "Wow I missed you" He put his hand on his mouth to cover his smile

She snuggles into the shadow wings and him, resting her head on his chest.
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:46 pm

The federal republic of Simonia wrote:He blinked and sits up in his chair "Im afaid the Princess is out...yet i think given the...seriousness of this document's contents, i believe i am actually the one who you should talk to" ge replied

"Great! I do believe I shall settle down here... it's what my husband would want. As of now, we need to get these uncouth Neitorians off the planet."
⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Updated character list for all you F7 roleplayers~
NS' Fleur De Lis A zombie

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:47 pm

The High Tatras wrote:Exist.

Asuka is at the bar.

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Arcturus Novus wrote:"That's fantastic, honestly."

"Lots of administrative stuff..." She sighs. "I could use something to get my mind off of it."

"I have a few suggestions."
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Low bloods wrote:His wings would probably extend more to give her space "Wow I missed you" He put his hand on his mouth to cover his smile

She snuggles into the shadow wings and him, resting her head on his chest.

He rests his head right above her's, lightly running his hands down her back
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Morlodania
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Morlodania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Arcturus Novus wrote:
Morlodania wrote:"Lots of administrative stuff..." She sighs. "I could use something to get my mind off of it."

"I have a few suggestions."

"Do tell..."
Low bloods wrote:
Morlodania wrote:She snuggles into the shadow wings and him, resting her head on his chest.

He rests his head right above her's, lightly running his hands down her back

She shivers at his touch. "I love you, Vixen..."
Beware, I live
Prophet of MorloKitty!

Officially Thernsymantic!
Statty: Un-Daughter
New Cinoth: Insane Mistress
Sungai: Cousin of Sorts
Pinki3: Living Cupcake
LadyRebels: The Witch
Fort: That Crazy Guy in the Corner
Gidge: The Fluffy Queen
Valerie: Vampire Cookie Queen
Glee: Glee-chan
Greater Appalachia: The Ghost
Earthy/Uni: Platonic Lover
Nana: Kitteh Mama

Gallade wrote:My Little Morlo, Abduction is Magic~

I am the Night. I am Nightmare and Shadow, I am Fear and Death, I am Rest and Peace. I am your deepest Fears, I am your greatest Comfort. I am all you hide from, and yet, I am all you want.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:07 pm

New Babylonia wrote:Exist and crap.

Oksana and hopping about, getting apple cider all over herself.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Exist and crap.

Oksana and hopping about, getting apple cider all over herself.

Watches this, slightly confused.
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:12 pm

New Babylonia wrote:Watches this, slightly confused.

The bat pony continues to poor cider on herself, her mane and coat completely drenched.

"This is golden..." A female photographer stated as she takes pictures from a tree. "Almost literally..."

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Morlodania wrote:
Arcturus Novus wrote:"I have a few suggestions."

"Do tell..."
Low bloods wrote: He rests his head right above her's, lightly running his hands down her back

She shivers at his touch. "I love you, Vixen..."

"Before I begin... how do you feel about rope?"
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:13 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Watches this, slightly confused.

The bat pony continues to poor cider on herself, her mane and coat completely drenched.

"This is golden..." A female photographer stated as she takes pictures from a tree. "Almost literally..."

"Ohhhh... well that's certainly one way to sell apple cider. No one is going to ignore seeing a poster like that."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:17 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"Ohhhh... well that's certainly one way to sell apple cider. No one is going to ignore seeing a poster like that."

The photographer hops down from the tree, "Oksana you are on fire!"

The bat pony rolls around on the ground panicking, "OH SHIT!"

"Metaphorically...." she sighed.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:"Ohhhh... well that's certainly one way to sell apple cider. No one is going to ignore seeing a poster like that."

The photographer hops down from the tree, "Oksana you are on fire!"

The bat pony rolls around on the ground panicking, "OH SHIT!"

"Metaphorically...." she sighed.

Giggles.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:22 pm

New Babylonia wrote:Giggles.

"I'll turn these photos in, I'm sure you'll be a hit in the modeling business!"

"Alright, I'm gonna run along now." The bat pony skips to the courtyard.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Giggles.

"I'll turn these photos in, I'm sure you'll be a hit in the modeling business!"

"Alright, I'm gonna run along now." The bat pony skips to the courtyard.

Tackles Oksana.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:28 pm

New Babylonia wrote:Tackles Oksana.

Completely goes limp, looking at her tackler, "Who are you?"

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:Tackles Oksana.

Completely goes limp, looking at her tackler, "Who are you?"

(Derp, wrong color, sorry)
Giggles "You must really be tired.!"

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:32 pm

New Babylonia wrote:(Derp, wrong color, sorry)

(It would have been interesting if Lightning met Oksana.)

"Oh, er, yes. Very... plus I wreak of apples and grass."

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:(Derp, wrong color, sorry)

(It would have been interesting if Lightning met Oksana.)

"Oh, er, yes. Very... plus I wreak of apples and grass."

(True, but i hadn't planned it.)

"I don't care you're still hot. maybe too hot. How many other eyes are you looking at you right now..." She looks around at anyone else in the area.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:36 pm

New Babylonia wrote:(True, but i hadn't planned it.)

"I don't care you're still hot. maybe too hot. How many other eyes are you looking at you right now..." She looks around at anyone else in the area.

"No one, yet... however if my pictures are accepted and sponsored, millions will stare..."

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:38 pm

The High Tatras wrote:A man enters the bar. He is dressed in Arabic attire and has a ZH-29 semi-automatic/ self-loading rifle with a 25 round magazine and an active infrared "generation 0" night vision scope slung over his shoulder. He also noticeably has a wrist-mounted sundial/ compass and appears to be using an ancient Arabic navigational instrument called a "kamal", a rectangle of wood cut to fit the distance from the horizon to the star. It had a piece of knotted string attached, which could be held in the teeth, guaranteeing that an “arm’s length” distance would remain uniform. He is followed by a golden retriever (dog) and a saker falcon.

"Please refill my waterskin. All three of us are parched."

Asuka grabs the waterskin and opens the top, "With water?"

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Kitsune France wrote:
New Babylonia wrote:(True, but i hadn't planned it.)

"No one, yet... however if my pictures are accepted and sponsored, millions will stare..."

"Oh they'll be staring while they're awake too. But moreso probably because they'll be afraid one of the shadows in the room is me." She giggles mischievously to herself with a villainous smirk.

Kitsune France
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kitsune France » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:41 pm

New Babylonia wrote:"Oh they'll be staring while they're awake too. But moreso probably because they'll be afraid one of the shadows in the room is me." She giggles mischievously to herself with a villainous smirk.

"We'll make millions of gerks if this works out...."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives