NATION

PASSWORD

Semideos OOC (Open, for now)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62521
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Unilisia wrote:So basically random kids related to ancient gods by a thin margin are getting their powers back randomly ?

What isn't understandable about that :blink:


Nothing... :p

IT's called the day the gods decided to be nice..

Like I said, it's an idea with rough edges...


Gods? Nice?

Alright, how high were they when this happened?
I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

User avatar
Lackadaisical2
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 50774
Founded: Mar 03, 2008
Anarchy

Postby Lackadaisical2 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Lackadaisical2 wrote:No, my IC is already up, now drop your pants.


Down boy. At least buy him an OP first.

:p

Anyway, I'm in no hurry, take as long as you need IK.
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Proud member of the Vile Right-Wing Noodle Combat Division of the Imperialist Anti-Socialist Economic War Army Ground Force reporting in.

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11941
Founded: May 17, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Unilisia » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Unilisia wrote:So basically random kids related to ancient gods by a thin margin are getting their powers back randomly ?

What isn't understandable about that :blink:


Nothing... :p

IT's called the day the gods decided to be nice..

Like I said, it's an idea with rough edges...


I was saying that we all understand what it is about so getting into more detail than necessary would be dumb.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23638
Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ionian Knights » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Ionian Knights wrote:
Nothing... :p

IT's called the day the gods decided to be nice..

Like I said, it's an idea with rough edges...


Gods? Nice?

Alright, how high were they when this happened?


Lets just say...

Weed was the God's way of partying. :blink:
When in Doubt: C4
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

אדם

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62521
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Gods? Nice?

Alright, how high were they when this happened?


Lets just say...

Weed was the God's way of partying. :blink:


Bacchus would be offended.
I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11941
Founded: May 17, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Unilisia » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Lackadaisical2 wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
But but but... you're Lacky :kiss:

A valid point. :kiss:


*snuggle*
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23638
Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ionian Knights » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Ionian Knights wrote:
Lets just say...

Weed was the God's way of partying. :blink:


Bacchus would be offended.


Bacchus supplied the wine... and weed..

:p
When in Doubt: C4
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

אדם

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11941
Founded: May 17, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Unilisia » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Lets just say...

Weed was the God's way of partying. :blink:


It's all about dat wine and grape orgy
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23638
Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ionian Knights » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Ionian Knights wrote:
Lets just say...

Weed was the God's way of partying. :blink:


It's all about dat wine and grape orgy


So they were drunk and high...

and decided to see how humans would react to superpowers..

there, that was easy :p
When in Doubt: C4
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

אדם

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11941
Founded: May 17, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Unilisia » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
It's all about dat wine and grape orgy


So they were drunk and high...

and decided to see how humans would react to superpowers..

there, that was easy :p


Now make the IC.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Metanih
Senator
 
Posts: 3888
Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Name: Merina Varri
Age: 14
History: Merina led a rather normal childhood, with a rather nice stepfather and a very kind mother. When she turned thirteen, she became the world's Rebecca Black, if the internet had actually liked her at the same level this internet disliked this reality's version of her. Since then, she has been leading a crusade to do three things, 1, get music education back in schools, 2, Get the music industry to stop using autotune to such an extent, and 3, legalize gay marriage, because like all my characters, she is gay.
Power(for later): Something Sonic Based, God of Music and all that.
Appearance: Golden blond hair, rather wavy, worn to the top of her back. Light Green eyes, nicely tanned skin. Wears warm colors, most the time.
Divine ancestor(Just give a god from ANY known mythology, besides Egypt): Apollo.
RP sample:
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

User avatar
Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23638
Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ionian Knights » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Ionian Knights wrote:
So they were drunk and high...

and decided to see how humans would react to superpowers..

there, that was easy :p


Now make the IC.


Hehe...

This OP for the IC will make Night and Nat happy boys. :p
When in Doubt: C4
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

אדם

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62521
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
Now make the IC.


Hehe...

This OP for the IC will make Night and Nat happy boys. :p


...Rape is bad.
I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11941
Founded: May 17, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Unilisia » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
Now make the IC.


Hehe...

This OP for the IC will make Night and Nat happy boys. :p


By the way if you let Nat create some super-secret background plot thing and ruin the basic plot I'm just gonna leave.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62521
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Ionian Knights wrote:
Hehe...

This OP for the IC will make Night and Nat happy boys. :p


By the way if you let Nat create some super-secret background plot thing and ruin the basic plot I'm just gonna leave.


Nat is better at that now. But no, I don't want to. I'm too busy.
I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

User avatar
Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23638
Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ionian Knights » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Unilisia wrote:
Ionian Knights wrote:
Hehe...

This OP for the IC will make Night and Nat happy boys. :p


By the way if you let Nat create some super-secret background plot thing and ruin the basic plot I'm just gonna leave.


You heard her Nat, no Super-secret plot.

This is very free roaming, and very crazy. 8) that is... until I find a bad guy..
When in Doubt: C4
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

אדם

User avatar
Unilisia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11941
Founded: May 17, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Unilisia » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
By the way if you let Nat create some super-secret background plot thing and ruin the basic plot I'm just gonna leave.


You heard her Nat, no Super-secret plot.

This is very free roaming, and very crazy. 8) that is... until I find a bad guy..


*volunteers, promises to be less weird*
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
P2TM Mentor
 
Posts: 80457
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
Unilisia wrote:
By the way if you let Nat create some super-secret background plot thing and ruin the basic plot I'm just gonna leave.


You heard her Nat, no Super-secret plot.

This is very free roaming, and very crazy. 8) that is... until I find a bad guy..

I'll do it.
Only Politics
Now a Mentor, in defiance of peace and sanity. TG me if you need roleplay help. Will, however, be busy or out from July 19th to August 24th.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62521
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Ionian Knights wrote:
You heard her Nat, no Super-secret plot.

This is very free roaming, and very crazy. 8) that is... until I find a bad guy..

I'll do it.


Neil Patrick Harris a villain does not make.
I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

User avatar
Samuraikoku
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31947
Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Name: Hiroshi Tomiie (Known as Tommy)

Age: 16 years old

History: Tommy is a skate punk from Osaka. He isn't much of a serious person, but is extremely good hearted. He attends school but sometimes he skips just to skate in the Shibuya district of Osaka.

Power(for later): Tommy can fly over clouds using his skateboard, and has a staff that can extend its length to double its size. But above everything else, he has an uncanny martial ability.

Appearance:

Image


Divine ancestor(Just give a god from ANY known mythology, besides Egypt): Monkey king Sun Wukong

RP sample: You know me, but here's my first ever RP in NationStates.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115956
Last edited by Samuraikoku on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62521
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Monkey King?

Fuck yeah.
I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

User avatar
Metanih
Senator
 
Posts: 3888
Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'll do it.


Neil Patrick Harris a villain does not make.

Dr. Horrible says otherwise.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
P2TM Mentor
 
Posts: 80457
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'll do it.


Neil Patrick Harris a villain does not make.

You never know. It's a brand new day.
Only Politics
Now a Mentor, in defiance of peace and sanity. TG me if you need roleplay help. Will, however, be busy or out from July 19th to August 24th.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM Mentor
 
Posts: 22441
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:55 pm

-Yawn- So, Ion, if I promise I won't pull some shit that's too weird, can I use an egyptian god?

For that matter, you should un-outrule them altogether. It's not like someone can't do weird shit like Brit did using gods from some other mythology anyway.
Be sure to visit the Traveller's Café!
Hey, I'm a P2TM mentor now. If you need help with RPing, call me and I'll try to help.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62521
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Neil Patrick Harris a villain does not make.

You never know. It's a brand new day.


I don't care what you say. If you're making an NPH villain, I demand it be the Music Meister.
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aushanit, Brusia, Caltarania, Corenea, Corrian, Das Metro, Equalium, Google Adsense [Bot], Gvozdevsk, Harkback Union, Hayabusa, Holy Empire of Avalon, Hornesia, Keznov, Kosetsu, Kratu, Kuhlfros, Lonacondria, Maltropia, Mifan, Mincaldenteans, New Emphillon, Nonador, Novacom, Rephesus, RP Puppet, Rupudska, San Monteriano, San Pera, Skartok, Snovatgatovia, Soviet Chernarus, Sulania, The cold ice, The Fallen Jedi, The New Velociraptor Empire, The Rebel Alliances, Tomia, Vermandois

Remove ads