NATION

PASSWORD

From Gatesville

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Gates the god
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2003
Ex-Nation

From Gatesville

Postby Gates the god » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Esteemed Delegates and humble Ambassadors of the World Assembly,
Today I speak to you not just for myself but as the voice of the entire region of Gatesville.
Twice now the world assembly has singled out our region and attempted to condemn us, and twice your futile attempts have failed. For what were you trying to condemn us? For exercising of democratic rights to vote? Gatesville will tolerate interference from the WA no longer!

We are not always well received by you all, but I assure you that nothing you can do will make us go away. Gatesville was founded on the belief that the corruption of the WA's previous embodiment had spread too far. We saw resolution after resolution being passed, slowly little by little molding us all into the same dry form. It was this restriction of freedom and expression enforced on our sovereign states which drove Gatesville forward in it's mission. We did not fight for ourselves, nor for our region, we fought for all of NationStates in the hopes that one day we would be free from the oppression of a corrupt governing body. The rise of the World Assembly which once gave us hope of a new beginning, brought bitter disappointment as it too became full of corruption just as the old establishment had been. Hide behind your masks of unity and triumphant democracy if you will, Gatesville sees the true beast you keep hidden and soon your deceit will be revealed to the world.

Gatesville will no longer stand idly by as the WA spreads it's lecherous claws into the nations of NationStates in order to manipulate them into following some sick, twisted will. For too long we have been sitting in the background quietly watching the world. This recent attack on our region's ideals has caused the sleeping dragon to stir and soon the consequences shall be felt. The pedestal upon which Gatesville's torch of freedom once stood has transformed into a raging hellfire that will cleanse this body of the corruption which has been rooted here for too long. The oppressed cry out for aid but no longer shall they to be ignored. Like a phoenix Gatesville is rising up from the ashes and will not rest until we see the end of the World Assembly!

The recent attacks on Gatesvillian ideology brought about by the World Assembly has issued a blatant challenge which can no longer ignored. Gatesville accepts this challenge and declares war against the Security council, the World Assembly, and all those foolish enough to follow along blindly behind them. I will further state that any nation and their region that are sympathetic to the WA and the Security council will be fair game for attack.

Signed Gates and:

The Imperial Council of the great region of Gatesville

Kraut Killers Regional WA Delegate
Noctaurus Vice Founder
Kostemetsia Foreign Affairs Advocate
Presumptions World Assembly Advocate
Dante Internal Affairs Advocate
Sudros General of the Gatesville Guard
Agasaya Enlistment Advocate
Shoeless Joe Vice Enlistment Advocate

Hiriaurtung Arororugul
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 03, 2009
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Hiriaurtung Arororugul » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Gates the god wrote:The pedestal upon which Gatesville's torch of freedom once stood has transformed into a raging hellfire that will cleanse this body of the corruption which has been rooted here for too long.

Upon hearing these words of inspiration, Hiriaurtung Arororugul leaps from his seat with a shout and fires his pistol into the air until the magazine is empty.

I am with you! We will cleanse this abominable institution with FIRE!

He then produces a book of matches and a can of kerosene. He strides up to the podium, douses it with the kerosene, and sets it ablaze.
Hiriaurtung Arororugul
WA Ambassador
The People of Aundotutunagir

WARNING! This account only posts in-character and will treat all posts directed at it as in-character as well.

Gates the god
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Gates the god » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Stand with me brother we shall fight for freedom.

Kalibarr
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalibarr » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Where's that guy that used to sell popcorn?

I need some.

The Ghost of 0rville
Political Columnist

Founded: May 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ghost of 0rville » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Kalibarr wrote:Where's that guy that used to sell popcorn?

I need some.

Boo!

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm

Gates the god wrote:I will further state that any nation and their region that are sympathetic to the WA and the Security council will be fair game for attack.
I don't like the WA either, but... what does this mean?
Last edited by Pythria on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gates the god
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Gates the god » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:18 pm

It means Gatesville and all of her very good friends in NS will strike against any region sympathetic to the NS WA be it small or large.

Spooky Orion Bowshock
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 31, 2007
Psychotic Dictatorship

From Gatesville

Postby Spooky Orion Bowshock » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Just recently a resolution related to Gem Trading was put on the voting floor, the resolution itself was kind of silly. Alright, then it got passed but WA seemed to keep changing their mind, and they've made a proposal to repeal it.

Before that, WA wanted to condemn Gatewsville, they brought it up to the floor, and then they could not make up their mind. In the end, they failed.

WA is like a nose of wax, it's shameful of them.
Former spammer of The North Pacific 2004
Former A&E Minister of The North Pacific 2005
Former Chief Constable of Gatesville PD '07-'11
The Master Hunter of Spooky Orion Bowshock
"Electricity:Electron;Morality:Moron"
The Gatesville's Mapping Project

Chaosbull
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chaosbull » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 pm

all of new earth supports Gatesville but us in the raiding community can’t do anything until all the raided in ns come together to form a WA voting bloc or something against the defenders scum , the age of raided and defenders is dead, it has been replace by a world ruled by the 4 feeders.
THX to the type 542 chaos kightmares folling nations are under chaos control
Sucrati = area 12 , Femifascism = area 13, Kent-Norman = area 14, Jimanistan = area 15, klude MUSh= area 16

Presumptions
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Presumptions » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm

We're not just talking about votes anymore.
We are talking about war....

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Gates the god wrote:It means Gatesville and all of her very good friends in NS will strike against any region sympathetic to the NS WA be it small or large.
Strike how?
Last edited by Pythria on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaosbull
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chaosbull » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm

by makeing a WA voteing bloc
Sucrati = area 12 , Femifascism = area 13, Kent-Norman = area 14, Jimanistan = area 15, klude MUSh= area 16

Kalibarr
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalibarr » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Chaosbull wrote:by makeing a WA voteing bloc

We're not just talking about votes anymore.
We are talking about war....

umm...

Gates the god
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Gates the god » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Join us Chaosbull we will create a force to be reckoned with and we will take a stand against those that oppose us. This is revolution day in our beloved game off Nation States. Follow me in to battle kill me if I retreat and I urge all of you to join our righteous cause.

Chaosbull
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chaosbull » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 pm

by makeing a WA voteing bloc a raideds bloc then

Presumptions
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Presumptions » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 pm

For too long the WA has tried pushing the nations of NationStates around, now is the time to turn the tables and push right back...
Gatesville shall not give up on her mission, there is but one conclusion on our path...
Join us in the revolution.

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Bring in on, I've received threats from just about every legitimate raiding group that I've pissed off in my short career as a liberator.. another threat from a region of condemnation-wannabes who are verbosely upset over missing out on a condemnation twice.. well, Iet's just say, I'll add it to my list of things to blissfully ignore. You guys should have taken a page from A Mean Old Man (whose track record of condemnations is similar) and left this with dignity.

All you're doing with this lil' stunt is making Anti World Assembly look like a society of well-adjusted intellectuals.
Last edited by Unibot on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kostemetsia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Kostemetsia » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Slightly pale and aimless as repartee goes, Unibot. Knowing you, I would have expected better.

Decisive action against the essentially irreparable flaws of the World Assembly is not a 'stunt', and support for our cause is evident.
The Commonwealth (FT)
factbook | embassies and trade | CAFRI: 69 (Excellent)
background music requests

Gates the god
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Gates the god » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Unibot you are nothing but a WA whore we shall see who prevails on judgment day do not underestimate Gatesville and all of her very good friends. Victory shall be and will be ours against that hippie hijacked communistic institution masquerading as the WA.

Presumptions
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Presumptions » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:37 pm

I was expecting a bit more razzle dazzle Unibot... :\

And this is not a stunt, this is us merely having manners and giving warning about our next phase.

Chaosbull
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chaosbull » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 pm

you are so right, to all defenders why do u abused you power in wa , why do u rule over your regions like corrupt king and queens.

South Allegheny
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby South Allegheny » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 pm

*throws note over shoulder* you dudes are ridiculous.

Kostemetsia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Kostemetsia » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Pres: Not manners, as such. Total war is hardly the polite thing to do.

What I would suggest we call this is some limited form of mercy: if you leave now, we will spare you. After all, we are hardly unreasonable. Affecting those who have not chosen to be stubbornly wrong-headed is by no means our aim.
The Commonwealth (FT)
factbook | embassies and trade | CAFRI: 69 (Excellent)
background music requests

Chaosbull
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chaosbull » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:46 pm

i see , corrupt defenders are trying to Reason we us WOW :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gates the god
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Gates the god » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Yes Kost indeed Gatesville is a peaceful and pleasant region run by her individual nations but condemnation by this so called body will not be tolerated. We will build our army and strike with a vengeance today is independence day.
Last edited by Gates the god on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council