NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate Dank Memes

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Crurnlark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crurnlark » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:04 am

Seems like Liberation's could use more teeth, if they are really this unhelpful. >.>
Don't TG me, the mods think I'll bite. :P

DrWinner
Envoy

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby DrWinner » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:41 am

Crurnlark wrote:Seems like Liberation's could use more teeth, if they are really this unhelpful. >.>

Most liberations are successes because they have defender organizations ready to swoop in and retake the region. Dank Memes did not, mainly because they pissed off big, big defender organizations, and thus won this punishment.

All the liberation really does is prevent a password from being placed on a region, making it a *smidge harder to refound.

Now that everyone has left Dank Memes and it has been refounded, Nazi Europa just has a shiny new region with a shiny new badge.
Last edited by DrWinner on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: 2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.05
Endorsing the unpopular opinion, today, forever, and eternally.
The NSG Senate: Never has there been a more terrible hive of administrative abuse and toxic players. 0/10, never again.

Crurnlark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Crurnlark » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:48 am

DrWinner wrote:
Crurnlark wrote:Seems like Liberation's could use more teeth, if they are really this unhelpful. >.>

Most liberations are successes because they have defender organizations ready to swoop in and retake the region. Dank Memes did not, mainly because they pissed off big, big defender organizations, and thus won this punishment.

All the liberation really does is prevent a password from being placed on a region, making it a *smidge harder to refound.

Now that everyone has left Dank Memes and it has been refounded, Nazi Europa just has a shiny new region with a shiny new badge.

I'd gladly move in if the liberation struck down founder-imposed passwords. It's one hell of a name.
Don't TG me, the mods think I'll bite. :P

-The Vanu Sovereignty-
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Vanu Sovereignty- » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:27 pm

DrWinner wrote:

We intended for Nazi Europa to help refound the region into our partial control.

Previous

Return to WA Archives