NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Liberate Korovia

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[DRAFT] Liberate Korovia

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Description: Security Council

Recognizing that Korovia is a small, peaceful region that, while far from perfect, and having undergone internal difficulties as of late, has potential to become a thriving community and has never once engaged in acts of unwarranted aggression during its existence;

Acknowledging that founding members are refugees of a previous region destroyed by raiders, and given recent events are unable to confront invading forces without outside assistance;

Condemning the act of aggression against Korovian liberty, as well as denouncing the wanton destruction of regional assets, at the hands of invading forces;

Observing that invading forces as disrupting all normal operations within the region, including but not limited to the destruction of embassies, the disruption of internal communications, and the elimination to access of information once freely available.

Noting that the invading force has unfairly taken advantage of a struggling region during a moment of weakness;

Asserting that it is the responsibility of the Security Council to see to it that all regions have freedom of liberty and the right to exist without fear of destruction, and that those capable should see to it that this right is upheld no matter how large or small the affected region may be;

Hereby Liberates the region of Korovia

OOC: Being new to this, I appreciate all creative criticism.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:41 pm

OOC: Change the tag in the title to [DRAFT], and it's advisable to not submit this until it can get a little drafting time.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:OOC: Change the tag in the title to [DRAFT], and it's advisable to not submit this until it can get a little drafting time.

OOC: Alright. I was speaking with someone through TG.

EDIT: Fixed.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flowrisa
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Flowrisa » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:57 pm

We need to try to keep this a secret until we can submit it.
I am a part of the RIA!
I have an interest in the Byzantine Empire.
Flowrisa was founded on May 11th 1454 and declared its independence on May 29th 1453.
Long live the Byzantine Emperor, Ian van Gilze-Rijen!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Flowrisa wrote:We need to try to keep this a secret until we can submit it.

So how do we keep it secret? It being submitted kinda makes it open for all to see.

Entrits
Envoy

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Entrits » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:00 pm

I like it, but I'm afraid that the international community may not take pity on us. They may say it's our own problem that we are weak. When it goes to vote we may lose

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Flowrisa wrote:We need to try to keep this a secret until we can submit it.

I would disagree; other than campaigning against it, LWU can't do much to stop the liberation.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Entrits wrote:I like it, but I'm afraid that the international community may not take pity on us. They may say it's our own problem that we are weak. When it goes to vote we may lose

At the same time I would like to hope that even the weak have the same opportunity to prosper as, say, the stronger regions.

Kaboomlandia wrote:I would disagree; other than campaigning against it, LWU can't do much to stop the liberation.

Having spoken to members of the raiding party, they seem to welcome a liberation attempt.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flowrisa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowrisa » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:04 pm

I am part of the RIA, one of the biggest regions in NS, and so I can implore the head of the RIASF (Renegade Islands Alliance Special Forces) to help liberate Korovia if the resolution is passed.
Last edited by Flowrisa on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a part of the RIA!
Flowrisa was founded on May 11th 1454 and declared its independence on May 29th 1453.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Flowrisa wrote:I am part of the RIA, one of the biggest regions in NS, and so I can implore the head of the RIASF (Renegade Islands Alliance Special Forces) to help liberate Korovia if the resolution is passed.

Glad to know that there is some teeth to the bark.

Abenthy
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Abenthy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:59 pm

As a note, a Liberation does not remove raiders. It simply prevents a password from being put on the region, by you or by us.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Abenthy wrote:As a note, a Liberation does not remove raiders. It simply prevents a password from being put on the region, by you or by us.

News to me actually. I made a thread elsewhere and got someone to help out, and he suggested making this here.

Scardino
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Scardino » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Abenthy wrote:As a note, a Liberation does not remove raiders. It simply prevents a password from being put on the region, by you or by us.

All the same, I intend to support this with my WA puppet should it come to a vote.
Scardino
Alpha Emeritus - LWU

Cormactopia II - God damn it Scardino
Drachen - god damnit scar
Syberis - Dammit Scar
Mall - fok u scar
Anerastreia - Scar so racist
Liliarchy - you evil evil man
Xoriet - You're adorable, Scar
Altino - Scar, I think I love you
Lamb Stone - Scardino knows I <3 him.
Severisen - Scar is the Rod Stewart of raiding
Roavin - Scardino has a sexy voice.
Biyah - so, I dearly love Scardino, he rocks my nuts
Lost - you're hulk mixed with tony stark
Cain - Scar restrains himself quite significantly on NS and is still known far and wide for his antics.
Biyah - God help us from Fedele bringing back the old ways. The current level of inept is just fine, thanks

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:02 pm

Looking at it I don't think there's a password protection, so this may be a bit pointless. At the very least it will draw attention and maybe get some people to help out cause.

Abenthy
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Abenthy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Me, too. More regions without passwords means more regions open to being raided.

What you are talking about, good Native sir, is a liberation, which is a move by defenders and others to re-take the region. This... is not that.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Abenthy wrote:Me, too. More regions without passwords means more regions open to being raided.

What you are talking about, good Native sir, is a liberation, which is a move by defenders and others to re-take the region. This... is not that.

Look, I don't deal with the whole raiding aspect of the game, and was merely following the advice of someone else.

Abenthy
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Abenthy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:06 pm

I am not blaming you. This happens in the Security Council more than you would believe. Probably the confusing terms of Liberation (capital L, as in this proposal) and liberation (little l) being a gameplay tactic. It would be better if one were re-named, but what can one do?

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Abenthy wrote:I am not blaming you. This happens in the Security Council more than you would believe. Probably the confusing terms of Liberation (capital L, as in this proposal) and liberation (little l) being a gameplay tactic. It would be better if one were re-named, but what can one do?

Does sound like an issue. Yeah, renaming one term would probably make a lot more sense. Honestly, this is a headache after the day I've had, so I'm just trying to find some solution whether it be liberation or peace, but given that we're a small region with few ties that's been an issue thus far.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:06 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Looking at it I don't think there's a password protection, so this may be a bit pointless. At the very least it will draw attention and maybe get some people to help out cause.

The point of a liberation in this case isn't to remove a password, but to block one from being imposed to allow a defender force to come and retake the region. Once the natives are in control, the liberation can be repealed if they want it. Very few liberations from years ago still stand - they're more of a short-term tool.
Co-Author of SC #204

Noldorin Oron
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Noldorin Oron » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Submitting the resolution may be risky, but if we waste our time then this opportunity may surpass us. It would be better to take the chance with the Security Council then to risk being evicted and banned from our region.

Sincerely, Noldorin Oron

Flowrisa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowrisa » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:13 pm

That is very good. In 5 days we will submit the proposal.
I am a part of the RIA!

Herby
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Herby » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:00 pm

You guys don't need a liberation. What you need is a force of defenders to help you to take back the delegacy. Come on man, he's only got nine endos!
-- Ambassador #53. From the nation of Herby. But you can call me Herby.

Herby's doors and windows are ALWAYS locked when she's in the Strangers' Bar (unless she unlocks them for you). And, she has no accelerator, a mock steering wheel, and no gear shifter. So, no joyrides.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Herby wrote:You guys don't need a liberation. What you need is a force of defenders to help you to take back the delegacy. Come on man, he's only got nine endos!

Always looking for volunteers.

Flowrisa
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Flowrisa » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:09 pm

We need to stage a HUGE rebellion! We will need to plan this in TG so that the LWU won't discover our plans.
I am a part of the RIA!

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:12 pm

Flowrisa wrote:We need to stage a HUGE rebellion! We will need to plan this in TG so that the LWU won't discover our plans.

I'm game for some anarchy.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council