NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Repeal Liberate Alliance Against Nazis

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Plugo
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Corporate Police State

[DRAFT] Repeal Liberate Alliance Against Nazis

Postby Plugo » Tue May 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Description: WA Security Council Resolution #195: Liberate Alliance Against Nazis shall be struck out and rendered void.

Argument: The Security Council;

Recognizing That Alliance Against Nazis was liberated under the imminent threat of borders being sealed by invading forces;

Reminding Liberation's remove and prevent a seal of borders occurring from a WA Delegate, but not from the founder;

Understanding That Alliance Against Nazis was completely vacant, and then re-founded;

Confused As to why the liberation is still in effect, considering that the region's borders are closed, but under orders of the founder, not a WA Delegate;

Hereby Repeals SC #195 Liberate Alliance Against Nazis.
Last edited by Plugo on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue May 17, 2016 6:58 pm

I'll give you a hand with this one.

Plugo wrote:Argument: The Security Council;

Recognizing that Alliance Against Nazis was liberated under the imminent threat of borders being sealed by invading forces, although such an invasion never actually occured;

Understanding that Alliance Against Nazis no longer exists, and will never exist again due to the name being reserved;

Confused as to why the liberation was passed in the first place, considering that the World Assembly delegate of Alliance Against Nazis never closed the border to nations;

Concluding That SC #195 "Liberate Alliance Against Nazis" should be repealed, due to the fact that Alliance Against Nazis and can never be re-created;

Hereby repeals SC #195 "Liberate Alliance Against Nazis".

First part is a boilerplate thrown in by the system when you submit any repeal. Last clause isn't really necessary IMO, as your operative clause and reasoning cover it already. My edits are in red and strikeout.

Pretty decent draft, though. Full support.
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Tue May 17, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Tue May 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Plugo wrote:Description: WA Security Council Resolution #195: Liberate Alliance Against Nazis shall be struck out and rendered void.

Argument: The Security Council;

Recognizing That Alliance Against Nazis was liberated under the eminent threat of borders being sealed by invading forces, although it never actually occured;

"Occurred". Additionally, I think it would be best if you ended the clause at "invading forces" and added a new clause pointing out that it never occurred.
Understanding That Alliance Against Nazis no longer exists, and will never exist again due to the name being reserved;

Pretty sure that's an R4 violation.
Confused As to why the liberation was passed in the first place, considering that the delegate of Alliance Against Nazis never closed the border to nations;

It was passed because of the imminent threat of borders being sealed. Duh. :P
Concluding That SC #195 "Liberate Alliance Against Nazis" should be repealed, due to the fact that Alliance Against Nazis and can never be re created;

"Recreated".

EDIT: With a little drafting I could support. There's nothing else going on right now in the SC.
Last edited by We Are Not the NSA on Tue May 17, 2016 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Plugo
Civil Servant

Corporate Police State

Postby Plugo » Wed May 18, 2016 5:25 am

Alright done.

Plugo
Civil Servant

Corporate Police State

Postby Plugo » Wed May 18, 2016 5:34 am

Oops, it looks like i accidentally posted it twice, is there a way to delete the first one?

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed May 18, 2016 5:36 am

Plugo wrote:Oops, it looks like i accidentally posted it twice, is there a way to delete the first one?

File a GHR.

And let this spend a little more time in the drafting stage, so I'd ask for both to be yanked.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Plugo
Civil Servant

Corporate Police State

Postby Plugo » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Plugo wrote:Oops, it looks like i accidentally posted it twice, is there a way to delete the first one?

File a GHR.

And let this spend a little more time in the drafting stage, so I'd ask for both to be yanked.

Well, aan was refounded by the fascist order, time to change up this draft and re propose.

Adytus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Adytus » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:51 pm

Plugo wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:File a GHR.

Well, aan was refounded by the fascist order, time to change up this draft and re propose.

Ambassador Mike Lynn walks into the room,

"On behalf of the republic, I would like to bring my draft to your attention. I was under the impression that this thread was dead, and I do apologize; however, I still have the intentions of submitting my proposal for vote."
Necromancer of Arbitration
In Lazarus

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council