NATION

PASSWORD

(At Vote) Repeal Condem BearNation

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Joe wozniak
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

(At Vote) Repeal Condem BearNation

Postby Joe wozniak » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:27 am

I'm asking all of you in the General Assemblyto vote No on "Repeal Condemn BearNation" BearNation is a country that has violated mulitiple laws of the WA, by invadind the Region Catholic. It has violated the religious freedoms of many, and must be stopeed. As a Catholic theocracy, the Nation of Wozniak advocates to treat everyone with Dignity and Respect, and BearNation has persecueted many Catholics. I'M asking all of you, to vote No on this Bill. Thank you and God Bless you all

Setgavarius
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 21, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Setgavarius » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:31 am

Joe Wozniak wrote:I'm asking all of you in the General Assemblyto vote No on "Repeal Condemn BearNation" BearNation is a country that has violated mulitiple laws of the WA, by invadind the Region Catholic. It has violated the religious freedoms of many, and must be stopeed. As a Catholic theocracy, the Nation of Wozniak advocates to treat everyone with Dignity and Respect, and BearNation has persecueted many Catholics. I'M asking all of you, to vote No on this Bill. Thank you and God Bless you all

What is this nonsense? No.
The Planetary Administration of Setgavarius,
The World of Snark

Core Colony of The United Colonies of Earth.

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:32 am

"Commend BearNation" was defeated 7,996 votes to 6,439.

There is nothing to Repeal here. :meh: The Commendation was defeated by a somewhat decent margin.

A Condemnation is a resolution that states that a nation bears malevolent intent to the community. Nobody tried to Condemn BearNation.
Last edited by Xoriet on Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:18 am

Joe Wozniak wrote:I'm asking all of you in the General Assemblyto vote No on "Repeal Condemn BearNation" BearNation is a country that has violated mulitiple laws of the WA, by invadind the Region Catholic. It has violated the religious freedoms of many, and must be stopeed. As a Catholic theocracy, the Nation of Wozniak advocates to treat everyone with Dignity and Respect, and BearNation has persecueted many Catholics. I'M asking all of you, to vote No on this Bill. Thank you and God Bless you all

*sigh*
1) Why is this thread marked as "A Vote" when you have not even written a draft yet?
2) There is no Condemn Bearnation
3) There has never been an attempt to condemn BearNation
4) Due to the previous points, a repeal of Condemn Bearnation is impossible, because it never existed.
5) Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think BearNation ever invaded Catholic...
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Return to Security Council