NATION

PASSWORD

my proposition to you all

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Komino (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

my proposition to you all

Postby Komino (Ancient) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:31 pm

my name is president tamarchio of komino also head of the komino security council. my nation provides food water shelter for all if you join us we need something from you all. 1 a donation of any type of military personnel for our war against versus militia. 2 your full cooperation of helping me run komino and for 3 supplies for our defense systems we have mobile sams and triple a cannons but were low on ammo. if you can provide with all 3 you have our cooperation as well. thank you

President Tamarchio
Last edited by Komino (Ancient) on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Hello there. Please read this thread to find out more about the Security Council and what it both does and does not do. The SC is a branch of the World Assembly that deals with commendations, condemnations, and liberations. It cannot operate on the principles outlined in your post. The post above is more suited for a forum designated with the [in-character] moniker.
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Return to Security Council