NATION

PASSWORD

HELP

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
New Republic of The Dark Brotherhood
Civilian

Founded: May 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

HELP

Postby New Republic of The Dark Brotherhood » Sat May 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Hey, a region I was in is ruled by a ruthless dictator named Ryan Helton. Please try to help this region "The Land Of Khan" by taking leadership[region][/region]

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat May 16, 2015 6:12 pm

From the FAQ:
My region's WA Delegate is an evil dictator who abuses her power! Make her stop!

Delegates are elected: if you don't like yours, it's up to you to get her unelected! Delegates are free to use or abuse their power as they see fit.

If you have a proposal to condemn this guy, post it here for feedback.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat May 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Your regional Founder is the nation "Nogola". If you're using that player's real life name, you can stop that right now. Revealing personal information is against site rules.

Also, you really didn't help your cause by illegally multiing to gain control of the delegacy. It's good that your resigned your puppets, but you need to read the Game Rules before you do anything else or post again.

Thread locked.
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Sat May 16, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Security Council