NATION

PASSWORD

Garnering Support for "Liberate Face Capture"

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Beyond-The-Wall
Civilian

Founded: May 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Garnering Support for "Liberate Face Capture"

Postby Beyond-The-Wall » Thu May 14, 2015 3:27 pm

The region of Face Capture is currently oppressed by a Fascist, imperialist dictatorship. The Free Folk of Beyond the Wall, as well as The United Nations of Avathar are appalled at our suppression and eventual banning from the region we called home. Please read the proposal, and endorse it!

http://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vie ... 1431641159

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu May 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Not awful, but perhaps it would have been better to post the draft here first.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Thu May 14, 2015 11:42 pm

It unfortunately was deleted for rule 3 and 4 violations. Please read through the rules and it would be wise to post a draft here first so others can read over it and give advice :)

Return to Security Council