NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Liberate The Black Riders

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Weed wrote:It would appear that you only read the name of the proposal then, as the entire point of the proposal was very anti-TBR and pissed off the raider crowd very much, enough they've vowed to raid every little region somewhat connected to my past. :P

Anyway, UGR asked me not to proceed, so this Liberation is officially dead.

Too bad. I believe this set a record for the most approvals (291).
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Weed
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Weed » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:54 pm

The Aras Systems Commonwealth wrote:
Weed wrote:It would appear that you only read the name of the proposal then, as the entire point of the proposal was very anti-TBR and pissed off the raider crowd very much, enough they've vowed to raid every little region somewhat connected to my past. :P

Anyway, UGR asked me not to proceed, so this Liberation is officially dead.

I didn't get that vibe. It seemed at first to be saying "we did some bad shit, but we can change".

Nope, it says they did some bad shit and as a result we will prevent them from placing a password on their own region, so they can never safely refound their region, forcing them to either abandon it or live in a founderless region for eternity. As it turned out, they chose to abandon it with gritted teeth.

But yeah, definitely no "they can change" in the text at all. Still seems you only read the title. :P

@Other post: Pre-influence I believe there were many more delegates and approvals. I seem to recall hearing higher numbers than this. I'm totally letting it hit 300 before I pull it though. XD It is definitely the most I can remember in a looong time.
I prefer not to be called that
Ex-Defender
Former WASC Author
----V----
Weed
LIVE FREE

The Aras Systems Commonwealth
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aras Systems Commonwealth » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Weed wrote:
The Aras Systems Commonwealth wrote:I didn't get that vibe. It seemed at first to be saying "we did some bad shit, but we can change".

Nope, it says they did some bad shit and as a result we will prevent them from placing a password on their own region, so they can never safely refound their region, forcing them to either abandon it or live in a founderless region for eternity. As it turned out, they chose to abandon it with gritted teeth.

But yeah, definitely no "they can change" in the text at all. Still seems you only read the title. :P

@Other post: Pre-influence I believe there were many more delegates and approvals. I seem to recall hearing higher numbers than this. I'm totally letting it hit 300 before I pull it though. XD It is definitely the most I can remember in a looong time.

Don't tell me I haven't read something I know damn well I read. If I didn't get the message you intended, then I didn't get the message. I'm not an idiot.
Pro/Anti:
Pro: Atheism, right to bear arms, Israeli-Palestinian 2-state solution
Anti:Science denial (anti-vaccine, climate change denial, creationism) Religion (especially Semitic religion)
Puppet State of the aras systems commonwealth
Anecdotes < data
27/4/15: TBR justly deated[/align]

The New Roman Nation Legion
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Roman Nation Legion » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Or what this will do is prevent the defender force in TBR to successfully keep it out of raider hands. Allowing it to password would allow all of those defenders to go to other places like AE and fight the Raiders there. This will literally just hurt the defenders.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri May 01, 2015 5:26 am

Proposal removed at author's request.

Weed
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Weed » Fri May 01, 2015 6:23 am

I knew it was you because of the funny reply. :)

Thanks Sedge!
I prefer not to be called that
Ex-Defender
Former WASC Author
----V----
Weed
LIVE FREE

The Nocter Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nocter Empire » Mon May 25, 2015 8:44 am

Is there seriously a draft for this ? -_-

Varaliasia
Civilian

Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Varaliasia » Wed May 27, 2015 8:20 am

The Valicus Empire was invaded by these raiders. I do not believe in the need to liberate anything though, because we are a free region, and are neutral.

The Mediterranean Republic
Envoy

Founded: Jun 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mediterranean Republic » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:01 am

Wait wait. So, the black riders took over countries, and the site just ended the nations (btw that's millions of dead people). Wow just wow.
MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL UNION
The Mediterranean Republic is a nonaligned empire-like Emirate of like minded nationalists. We are pro: 2 state solution, LGBT, abortion and peace. Anti: 3rd wave feminist, Nazism, Zionist extremism, KKK, Islamist and black nationalist.

PFQ TV: http://worldtv.com

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council