NATION

PASSWORD

we need more Cia drones

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Cia drones or no

Produce drones
100%
do not produce drones
No votes
only produce q-9 predator drones
No votes

Total votes : 1

New havannah
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

we need more Cia drones

Postby New havannah » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:04 pm

In the time of warfare the world assembly will need modern technology to help win against enemies such as the black riders. So why not drones. Q-9 predator drones to be more exact. my point : increasing drone production will allow us to spy on our enemies. And Reaserchin predator drones will allow us to spy on our enemies and fire. We will also be showing power and might to our enemies so it's a win-win.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:06 pm

In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:10 pm

This doesn't belong in the GA...or really anywhere.

The Black Riders are a gameplay group, they don't really care if you make believe some drones or something.

If you want to roleplay against some roleplay make believe enemy, I suggest you have a look in International Incidents (and ask one of the roleplay mentors there for help).

Return to Security Council