NATION

PASSWORD

[SPLIT] Repeal SC #111 "Commend Krulltopia"

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Tdjxdgf
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

[SPLIT] Repeal SC #111 "Commend Krulltopia"

Postby Tdjxdgf » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:46 am

Hi everyone. I wanted to come to the security council to ask for a opening of my case. My nation Conor Finan was banned. As was my friends account Duncanio. I admit to spamming I broke the rules. But please my friend is innocent in this would you please unban him, his account name as I said is Duncanio. Please get back to me my messaging his new account Dncn8888.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:20 am

Tdjxdgf wrote:Hi everyone. I wanted to come to the security council to ask for a opening of my case. My nation Conor Finan was banned. As was my friends account Duncanio. I admit to spamming I broke the rules. But please my friend is innocent in this would you please unban him, his account name as I said is Duncanio. Please get back to me my messaging his new account Dncn8888.

1. The mod's don't accept third-party appeals.
2. File a GHR.
3. File an appeal in Moderation.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Return to Security Council