NATION

PASSWORD

[Proposal]Commend The Insane Region

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
The Mickey Mouse Club
Civilian

Founded: Dec 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

[Proposal]Commend The Insane Region

Postby The Mickey Mouse Club » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:14 am

Noting that many of the highly influential nations of the mentioned region, especially the current WA delegate and founder, United German Regions and many high power supervisor nations such as MERICA HECK YEAH, The Mickey Mouse Club, and Venedictov, have helped to advance the region and make peaceful encounters when possible but take appropriate action when it is seen as needed.

Furthermore Noting, the intelligence of the nations that hold offices of power within the region for their refuting of an attack by one of the larger raiding region in NationStates, when they were just a fledgling region.

Recognizing, the freedoms of roleplay and timely interactions among harboring nations and original usage of the creation of a regional government, land system, militaries and newspaper and the constant action taken by members to help other regions protect themselves and nations be aware of threats they may be facing.

Also Recognizing, the region’s actions to help protect ally regions, such as the scenario when The Insane Region took control of The Unity of Nations Assembly after a raider region took control of the region and beginning a campaign to take down this large enemy.

Praising the constant communication between this nation and many others, which is used to unite other regions under common purposes.

Aware of the constant WA votes and polls as most of the regional members participate and of the constant happenings across the world in regions and some of the larger nations.

Hereby declares that The Insane Region be commended for their efforts in the world and within their own region.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:17 am

The last clause can just say "COMMENDS". Also "role-play" is illegal as a term.
In general, it's better to put it on the forums for debate, and then submit it. Also, are you trying to commend your own region?
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

United German Regions
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United German Regions » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:01 am

Kaboomlandia wrote:The last clause can just say "COMMENDS". Also "role-play" is illegal as a term.
In general, it's better to put it on the forums for debate, and then submit it. Also, are you trying to commend your own region?

It is a region he comes in and out of. It is my region though.
Founder of The Insane Region/Founder of The Embassy/Raider for few/Defender for all/International Contender/Conqueror of The Black Riders
I stand against CAIN
Pro: USA, Democracy, Military, Freedom, Fox News, Second Amendment, #AllLivesMatter, Racial Equality, Gender Equality, #BlueLivesMatter
Anti: Fascism, WA Security Council, Religious Extremism, The Nightly Show, #BlackLivesMatter, Segregation, Hillary Clinton, Heavy Feminism

United German Regions is supplying medical aid to numerous nations recovering from war | UGR investigators discovered the presence of slavery in Cresenthia to manufacture teddy bears | The leader of UGR has just eaten a samich

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 am

The Mickey Mouse Club wrote:Noting that many of the highly influential nations of the mentioned region, especially the current WA delegate and founder, United German Regions and many high power supervisor nations such as MERICA HECK YEAH, The Mickey Mouse Club, and Venedictov, have helped to advance the region and make peaceful encounters when possible but take appropriate action when it is seen as needed.

I don't think it's necessary to list every member of your region. You could take out the nation's names and it would flow better. Also, having influence is not in itself a commendable feat.
Furthermore Noting, the intelligence of the nations that hold offices of power within the region for their refuting of an attack by one of the larger raiding region in NationStates, when they were just a fledgling region.

Yeah, so... This clause makes you sound like a jerk. I don't mean that I think you are a jerk, but noting your own intelligence?
Recognizing, the freedoms of roleplay and timely interactions among harboring nations and original usage of the creation of a regional government, land system, militaries and newspaper and the constant action taken by members to help other regions protect themselves and nations be aware of threats they may be facing.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but none of those things are particularly original. I mean, none of them.
Also Recognizing, the region’s actions to help protect ally regions, such as the scenario when The Insane Region took control of The Unity of Nations Assembly after a raider region took control of the region and beginning a campaign to take down this large enemy.

Praising the constant communication between this nation and many others, which is used to unite other regions under common purposes.

Meh. Not saying it isn't commend worthy, but I'd suggest accomplishing a bit more before you pursue a commendation. Many regions have accomplished this level of activity.

Aware of the constant WA votes and polls as most of the regional members participate and of the constant happenings across the world in regions and some of the larger nations.

You do realize that all regions have WA votes, right?
Hereby declares that The Insane Region be commended for their efforts in the world and within their own region.

Commended would be fine.

Overall, this is a sub par proposal, but it could be good with a lot of work. My main concern is that it honestly just doesn't seem like enough has been accomplished.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

The Black Riders Representative
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Riders Representative » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:17 pm

When it says "One of the larger raiding regions", do you mean us? If so I think we would have killed you.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:34 pm

'Aware that The Insane Region still haven't figured out how update works and provide much amusement to watching defenders' should be included :P
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

United German Regions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United German Regions » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:25 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:'Aware that The Insane Region still haven't figured out how update works and provide much amusement to watching defenders' should be included :P

I am aware of the update times, we don't care to meet those times closely. We go where-ever, whenever.
Founder of The Insane Region/Founder of The Embassy/Raider for few/Defender for all/International Contender/Conqueror of The Black Riders
I stand against CAIN
Pro: USA, Democracy, Military, Freedom, Fox News, Second Amendment, #AllLivesMatter, Racial Equality, Gender Equality, #BlueLivesMatter
Anti: Fascism, WA Security Council, Religious Extremism, The Nightly Show, #BlackLivesMatter, Segregation, Hillary Clinton, Heavy Feminism

United German Regions is supplying medical aid to numerous nations recovering from war | UGR investigators discovered the presence of slavery in Cresenthia to manufacture teddy bears | The leader of UGR has just eaten a samich

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:55 am

United German Regions wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:'Aware that The Insane Region still haven't figured out how update works and provide much amusement to watching defenders' should be included :P

I am aware of the update times, we don't care to meet those times closely. We go where-ever, whenever.

And this behavior is commendable?
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

United German Regions
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby United German Regions » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:24 pm

The Sapientia wrote:
United German Regions wrote:I am aware of the update times, we don't care to meet those times closely. We go where-ever, whenever.

And this behavior is commendable?

We have better reasons to be commended, I need to get The Mickey Mouse Club to request forum topic lock since this is no longer a topic to be cared about.
Please do NOT post another comment
I stand against CAIN

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council