NATION

PASSWORD

Condemn United Klotecnia

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Condemn Klotecnia

Yes
52%
No
41%
Abstain
7%

Total votes : 29

Hvalfyurden
Secretary

Founded: Dec 02, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Condemn United Klotecnia

Postby Hvalfyurden » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:52 pm

I hereby wish to instate a vote to condemn United Klotecnia for the following:
-Leading three regional wars in the USSR
-Godmoding his fascist rebellions into other nations of the region
-Stating he is a far right ultranationalist in a communist region
-Trolling
-When asked to leave the region, he refused
-Calls the region unwanted titles
-Claims that the USSR nations that ask Klotecnia to leave's in-real-life nations are the reason he sees his "home" country as corrupt
-Is godmoding unrestricted nuclear arms on three other nations in the region
-Disagrees with everything the region (the USSR) stands for, but refuses to leave or stay quiet

Proof of this all can be found upon the USSR message board. Myself and several other nations of the USSR move to condemn the nation United Klotecnia for its crimes, and we also move to have itself, and it's puppet nations removed from the USSR permanently. and prevent them from ever being able to post upon our message board.

Edit: Klotecnia has left the USSR, however, we still move to condemn his actions.

Edit 2: Currently, his puppet nations are known as Yevakovia and the Empire of Thailand (as proven on the USSR message board)
Last edited by Hvalfyurden on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

Yevakovia
Political Columnist

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yevakovia » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:32 am

Hvalfyurden wrote:I hereby wish to instate a vote to condemn United Klotecnia for the following:
-Leading three regional wars in the USSR (invalid evidence)
-Godmoding his fascist rebellions into other nations of the region
-Stating he is a far right ultranationalist in a communist region
-Trolling
-When asked to leave the region, he refused (
-Calls the region unwanted titles (in response to Conslavia's calling of Klotecnia, 'treacherous dogs')
-Claims that the USSR nations that ask Klotecnia to leave's in-real-life nations are the reason he sees his "home" country as corrupt (The previous Thai governments are corrupt due to the United States specifically)
-Is godmoding unrestricted nuclear arms on three other nations in the region (when Klotecnia was hit by Bratislavskayan weapons)
-Disagrees with everything the region (the USSR) stands for, but refuses to leave or stay quiet (this is a sign of un-democracy)

Proof of this all can be found upon the USSR message board. Myself and several other nations of the USSR move to condemn the nation United Klotecnia for its crimes, and we also move to have itself, and it's puppet nations removed from the USSR permanently. and prevent them from ever being able to post upon our message board.

Edit: Klotecnia has left the USSR, however, we still move to condemn his actions.

Yevakovia
Political Columnist

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yevakovia » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:33 am

This poll is bias.

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:25 am

Well....read the stickies and draft a proposal here to get feedback from other players.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:10 am

I would very much like to know what an obstain is. This is the real issue here.

Can we hunt it? Could it be herded into national reserves? Can we ride it into battle?
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:12 am

Valaran wrote:I would very much like to know what an obstain is. This is the real issue here.

Can we hunt it? Could it be herded into national reserves? Can we ride it into battle?

Ride it into battle madam.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Hvalfyurden
Secretary

Postby Hvalfyurden » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:58 am

Yevakovia wrote:This poll is bias.

How is this poll bias, do you even understand what the word "bias" means?

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:28 pm

Don't condemn godmodders and trolls for what they do. Site rule violations should be reported, not used for condemnations.
Ex-Grandmaster of the small merc group Red Armor
Currently a resident of the Black Hawks
Security Council Debater
Religion and spirituality are different things

Hvalfyurden
Secretary

Postby Hvalfyurden » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Redsward wrote:Don't condemn godmodders and trolls for what they do. Site rule violations should be reported, not used for condemnations.

We tried that on several occasions, this was our only other option.

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:01 pm

Hvalfyurden wrote:
Redsward wrote:Don't condemn godmodders and trolls for what they do. Site rule violations should be reported, not used for condemnations.

We tried that on several occasions, this was our only other option.

Rule violations are not worth the attention of the WA. Besides, it is a violation of Security Council Proposal Rule 2C and 4A. G-Modding and trolling are OOC activities that go on in the real world. So that violates 4A. And trolling is also illegal, so that violates 2C.

Ardchoille wrote:2. Proposals must contain a unique and relevant argument.
That means:

(c) Don't use proposals to raise issues that should be dealt with elsewhere, such as rules violations and technical suggestions.

4. Your proposal must read as representing the opinion of the World Assembly, and as targeting a Nation or Region.
This means:
(a) You cannot reference the "real world" outside of NationStates.
Security Council Debater

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:48 pm

And you also mentioned Klotecnia referencing RL nations. Thus, you are referencing it too. Another violation of Rule 4A.
Security Council Debater

The Sednarik Administration
Civilian

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sednarik Administration » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Hvalfyurden wrote:

How is this poll bias, do you even understand what the word "bias" means?

I know what the definition of 'bias' is, what I meant was.

1 [ mass noun ] inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair: there was evidence of bias against black applicants | the bias towards younger people in recruitment.
• a concentration on or interest in one particular area or subject: his work showed a discernible bias towards philosophy.
a systematic distortion of a statistical result due to a factor not allowed for in its derivation.

Klotecnia
Last edited by The Sednarik Administration on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

United Klotecnia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Klotecnia » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:11 pm

The Sednarik Administration wrote:
Hvalfyurden wrote:How is this poll bias, do you even understand what the word "bias" means?

1 [ mass noun ] inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair: there was evidence of bias against black applicants | the bias towards younger people in recruitment.
• a concentration on or interest in one particular area or subject: his work showed a discernible bias towards philosophy.
a systematic distortion of a statistical result due to a factor not allowed for in its derivation.

United Klotecnia

The underlined statement above are correct in this case.

Hvalfyurden
Secretary

Postby Hvalfyurden » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:04 pm

United Klotecnia wrote:

United Klotecnia

The underlined statement above are correct in this case.

Your actions should not be permitted to continue. We are in no way bias. You committed wrongs.

And where am I supposed to even contact the security council? There is no "report" function on this website. Plus several USSR nations attempted to bring it up with moderators and yet nothing was done. Also, in what way have I referenced real nations? I was stating that Klotecnia himself was using real life nations upon us. I violated no rules.

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:29 pm

Hvalfyurden wrote:Also, in what way have I referenced real nations? I was stating that Klotecnia himself was using real life nations upon us. I violated no rules.

Sigh...
Hvalfyurden wrote:-Claims that the USSR nations that ask Klotecnia to leave's in-real-life nations are the reason he sees his "home" country as corrupt

Just mentioning IRL events or nations is illegal.

Also, is that post describing United Klotecnia's wrongdoings your actual draft? If so, then it violates a lot of rules...

EDIT: Typo fix.
Last edited by Redsward on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Security Council Debater

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:52 pm

OP, are you actually going to make a draft?

Terricon
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Terricon » Tue May 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Hvalfyurden wrote:How is this poll bias, do you even understand what the word "bias" means?

Klotecnia

These are the same people btw. Maybe a WA resolution isn't the best way of going about this. Where can one go to request the removal of account(s) that are purposely trolling?
Robespierre FTW

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue May 05, 2015 5:24 pm

If you're trying to condemn UK for trolling, that makes this illegal under R2c (don't use the SC for things that should go in a GHR).
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Tue May 05, 2015 10:33 pm

This thread has been abandoned for 4 months. There was no need to bump it up.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council