NATION

PASSWORD

[RESUBMITTED] Repeal "Liberate The Mountains to the East"

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Submitted! Thanks for all your help and support!
Last edited by Redsward on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-Grandmaster of the small merc group Red Armor
Currently a resident of the Black Hawks
Security Council Debater
Religion and spirituality are different things

New Brussels
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Brussels » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:39 pm

Redsward wrote:Submitted! NSA has been credited as co-author for that last clause revision. Although I reworded that, it was a great improvement upon the first version of that clause. Thanks for all your help and support!

Was the rider's contribution to the proposal significant enough to include him as a co-author? Bear in mind that co-authors can always request for a proposal to be pulled...
A puppet of a puppet of a puppet of a nation.

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:02 am

New Brussels wrote:
Redsward wrote:Submitted! NSA has been credited as co-author for that last clause revision. Although I reworded that, it was a great improvement upon the first version of that clause. Thanks for all your help and support!

Was the rider's contribution to the proposal significant enough to include him as a co-author? Bear in mind that co-authors can always request for a proposal to be pulled...

Good point. If it doesn't reach quorum, I'll pull him from co-author. He is a rider. But he doesn't raid; his main nation is a WA Member.

EDIT: I stand corrected.
Last edited by Redsward on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Security Council Debater

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:30 am

Currently redrafting. I'll see what I can do...

..but I need help. And I'm probably not going to get this to quorum the second time around. :( Crediting NSA was the most stupid choice I made in my WA history.
Last edited by Redsward on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Security Council Debater

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:48 am

Redsward wrote:
New Brussels wrote:

Good point. If it doesn't reach quorum, I'll pull him from co-author. He is a rider. But he doesn't raid; his main nation is a WA Member.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Why do you stand corrected?
Redsward wrote:Currently redrafting. I'll see what I can do...

..but I need help. And I'm probably not going to get this to quorum the second time around. :( Crediting NSA was the most stupid choice I made in my WA history.

I'm going to try not to take that as an insult. :(
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:30 am

We Are Not the NSA wrote:I'm going to try not to take that as an insult. :(

Really sorry. :(

I was referring to crediting a BR as co-author... it may affect my chances of the proposal reaching quorum.
Security Council Debater

Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramaeus » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Redsward wrote:Really sorry. :(

I was referring to crediting a BR as co-author... it may affect my chances of the proposal reaching quorum.

It won't. Not campaigning will.

EDIT: Quorum isn't difficult to attain. Passing a resolution, however, is difficult.
Last edited by Ramaeus on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just some weeb.

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Ramaeus wrote:
Redsward wrote:Really sorry. :(

It won't. Not campaigning will.

EDIT: Quorum isn't difficult to attain. Passing a resolution, however, is difficult.

I can't pay online. My parents wouldn't approve of it. Someone's gotta do it for me; that's the only way it will happen.

And that's an even bigger problem- most of us would be unwilling to do it.
Security Council Debater

Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramaeus » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Redsward wrote:I can't pay online. My parents wouldn't approve of it. Someone's gotta do it for me; that's the only way it will happen.

And that's an even bigger problem- most of us would be unwilling to do it.

*sighs* viewtopic.php?f=24&t=261565#Chapter7

All you need is to ask the moderators for an API key (create your own puppet region), send your telegram to "tag:api", and follow the instructions provided in Auralia's auto-telegram service.
Last edited by Ramaeus on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just some weeb.

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:41 am

Redsward wrote:
We Are Not the NSA wrote:I'm going to try not to take that as an insult. :(

Really sorry. :(

I know, I was joking. I made a suggestion, you didn't need to put on it. I do appreciate it though :) . Good luck with the next draft.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Redrafted. It doesn't look like my other draft will make it to quorum, so I will let it fail before I submit the new one.
Last edited by Redsward on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Security Council Debater

Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:06 pm

Considering that the riders are attempting to re-capture the region, and not one native has the influence to password it, this smells like a plot to repeal the lib, and password the region by invaders. I for one will have no part in such a ploy....
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:21 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:Considering that the riders are attempting to re-capture the region, and not one native has the influence to password it, this smells like a plot to repeal the lib, and password the region by invaders. I for one will have no part in such a ploy....

I know you're doing this just because I accused you of trying to get Liberal Haven raided when you tried to repeal it (not to be confused with Corrupt Communists' attempt, as his didn't succeed and he actually was trying to get the Doom Squad to raid it). The riders have left and the only one still there is Sadko. The natives support the repeal- I asked them through TG, and they said yes.

If the riders actually do reclaim the region, we can draft another lib. Could you please stop treating me like Lenin? Do not, and I mean DO NOT be so biased and judgemental. I know that I have a bad history with drafts, but all you do is hate talk to me every fucking day. I can't take you anymore, and neither can many other nations who just want to make the NS world a better, more secure place. Stop shooting down aspiring authors and be like everyone else, who are helpful to the clueless ones.

I know that your personal bias is not the only reason why you opposed my previous, poor drafts, but it seems quite like it now. >:(
Last edited by Redsward on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Security Council Debater

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:36 am

Redsward wrote:
Chester Pearson wrote:Considering that the riders are attempting to re-capture the region, and not one native has the influence to password it, this smells like a plot to repeal the lib, and password the region by invaders. I for one will have no part in such a ploy....

I know you're doing this just because I accused you of trying to get Liberal Haven raided when you tried to repeal it (not to be confused with Corrupt Communists' attempt, as his didn't succeed and he actually was trying to get the Doom Squad to raid it). The riders have left and the only one still there is Sadko. The natives support the repeal- I asked them through TG, and they said yes.

If the riders actually do reclaim the region, we can draft another lib. Could you please stop treating me like Lenin? Do not, and I mean DO NOT be so biased and judgemental. I know that I have a bad history with drafts, but all you do is hate talk to me every fucking day. I can't take you anymore, and neither can many other nations who just want to make the NS world a better, more secure place. Stop shooting down aspiring authors and be like everyone else, who are helpful to the clueless ones.

I know that your personal bias is not the only reason why you opposed my previous, poor drafts, but it seems quite like it now. >:(

:palm: Another lib would take 4 days to pass. Sadko has the influence to password it immediately. He also has the influence to kick out every defender in the region while he is at it. They almost CTE'd the region once without a password, you don't think they may be successful if they have a password.

Also what natives did you talk to? The only nations there are defenders, and they are not natives....

This is not a personal shot at you, so you can back the fuck off anytime. This will not make the world a more secure place, it will hand the region to The Riders and you fucking well know it. Do you really think the fendas in the region can withstand a sustained onslaught from a coalition raider force. You were a raider for fucks sakes. Use your brain, and think. You show me this so called support, and if it is overwhelming I will support you 100% on this, and even campaign it for you. As it stands this will destroy the region, as it is in the limelight.
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:00 am

Chester Pearson wrote:
Redsward wrote:I know you're doing this just because I accused you of trying to get Liberal Haven raided when you tried to repeal it (not to be confused with Corrupt Communists' attempt, as his didn't succeed and he actually was trying to get the Doom Squad to raid it). The riders have left and the only one still there is Sadko. The natives support the repeal- I asked them through TG, and they said yes.

:palm: Another lib would take 4 days to pass. Sadko has the influence to password it immediately. He also has the influence to kick out every defender in the region while he is at it. They almost CTE'd the region once without a password, you don't think they may be successful if they have a password.

Also what natives did you talk to? The only nations there are defenders, and they are not natives....

This is not a personal shot at you, so you can back the fuck off anytime. This will not make the world a more secure place, it will hand the region to The Riders and you fucking well know it. Do you really think the fendas in the region can withstand a sustained onslaught from a coalition raider force. You were a raider for fucks sakes. Use your brain, and think. You show me this so called support, and if it is overwhelming I will support you 100% on this, and even campaign it for you. As it stands this will destroy the region, as it is in the limelight.

I know Sadko has the influence. I'm retired from R/D gaming, and I wasn't a raider. I was a merc. I can't prove motherfucking telegram traffic to you, so you're never going to get your answer. I don't want the region to go, and I know you don't either (well duh).

I talked to the ex-delegate of the region, Pladitunisia. And Carnitoria. Plad is a legit native because of his delegacy.
Security Council Debater

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:00 am

But Sadko has resigned, and the group has ceased their occupation, similarly to SPACE and Anarchy.
Security Council Debater

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:35 am

Redsward wrote:But Sadko has resigned, and the group has ceased their occupation, similarly to SPACE and Anarchy.

And it takes all of two seconds to rejoin. They are just waiting for the lib to be lifted so they can re-occupy and password it.

Redsward wrote:I can't prove motherfucking telegram traffic to you, so you're never going to get your answer.

Why not? You can't screenshot it, and post it? You also need to relax. I am only pointing out a potential flaw in you plan. The riders do want this region and are not going to give it up. It is not like Liberal Haven where that was under Nazi occupation. The Nazi's ultimate goal to to have regions liberated as they believe they win when it is. The Riders want to refound this region for some purpose (I am not sure what it is).

Redsward wrote:Plad is a legit native because of his delegacy.

One whole native has expressed support? Wow.....
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:
Redsward wrote:But Sadko has resigned, and the group has ceased their occupation, similarly to SPACE and Anarchy.

And it takes all of two seconds to rejoin. They are just waiting for the lib to be lifted so they can re-occupy and password it.

Redsward wrote:I can't prove motherfucking telegram traffic to you, so you're never going to get your answer.

Why not? You can't screenshot it, and post it? You also need to relax. I am only pointing out a potential flaw in you plan. The riders do want this region and are not going to give it up. It is not like Liberal Haven where that was under Nazi occupation. The Nazi's ultimate goal to to have regions liberated as they believe they win when it is. The Riders want to refound this region for some purpose (I am not sure what it is).

Redsward wrote:Plad is a legit native because of his delegacy.

One whole native has expressed support? Wow.....

Same with Carnitoria. I'm not going to screenshot here for the sake of
*cough* Picspam, anyone? *cough* :palm:

Yet another successful threadjack by Chester Pearson. :p
Last edited by Redsward on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Security Council Debater

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:29 pm

:palm: It's not picspam if it is relevant to the proposal. Also how have I threadjacked this thread? I have pointed out flaws in the draft.
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Chester Pearson wrote::palm: It's not picspam if it is relevant to the proposal. Also how have I threadjacked this thread? I have pointed out flaws in the draft.

You weren't. You were trying to make me give up on my goals. And you were falsely accusing me of trying to get a region raided. I'm not stupid.

I have the proof; I will upload them ASAP. I'm online every day, but I'm too busy to be on every minute.
Security Council Debater

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Redsward wrote:
Chester Pearson wrote::palm: It's not picspam if it is relevant to the proposal. Also how have I threadjacked this thread? I have pointed out flaws in the draft.

You weren't. You were trying to make me give up on my goals. And you were falsely accusing me of trying to get a region raided.

Well this is going nowhere. You know what? Be the best stubborn fifteen year old you can be. Since you will not listen to reason, and are going to pursue this, there are three possible outcomes:

1. It doesn't achieve quorum, as you seem incapable of running a campaign, which is pretty much necessary.

2. I makes vote, and is smashed (like it should be). Nothing changes and you accuse me of a conspiracy to destroy your career.

3. It passes, the riders take the region, and thank you for handing it to them, effectively destroying your own career.

I am not seeing any positive outcomes here for you, but as you seem to know everything there is to know about gameplay, and seemingly have some mysterious intel that I don't (which I find extremely unlikely), go fucking hard. When it blows up in your face, don't say I didn't try to help you....

Redsward wrote:I'm not stupid.

In your own opinion....
Last edited by Chester Pearson on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:52 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:
Redsward wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=324438&start=25&p=23117907&view=show#p23117907

I know for sure that he's flaming me, especially because of the reply to my "I'm not stupid" comment.

How is it a flame when I am reiterating a point you made? It clearly was your opinion that you are not stupid, and I was confirming that.

You called me stupid when you said "In your opinion..."

And calling me a "stubborn fifteen year old?" Really? I'm not going to tell the truth or anything, but whether it is true or not, that's pretty offensive to me.

As for the three "outcomes..."

1. I can campaign with NS postmaster. I repurposed a raider puppet of mine for campaigning.

2. Stop accusing me of trying to get that region raided, and I will recall my statement about you trying to destroy my career.

3. Don't just assume that the riders will take the region after the repeal passes.
Security Council Debater

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:55 pm

And yes. I know how biased you are, Chester.

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Redsward wrote:Chester is biased against an awful lot of us. It's a big club.
Security Council Debater

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:38 pm

Redsward wrote:And yes. I know how biased you are, Chester.

Frisbeeteria wrote:Chester is biased against an awful lot of us. It's a big club.

Take it as you will. I am done with this with this "draft". Best of luck on your authorship.
Last edited by Chester Pearson on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:38 am

Chester Pearson wrote:
Redsward wrote:You weren't. You were trying to make me give up on my goals. And you were falsely accusing me of trying to get a region raided.

Well this is going nowhere. You know what? Be the best stubborn fifteen year old you can be. Since you will not listen to reason, and are going to pursue this, there are three possible outcomes:

1. It doesn't achieve quorum, as you seem incapable of running a campaign, which is pretty much necessary.

2. I makes vote, and is smashed (like it should be). Nothing changes and you accuse me of a conspiracy to destroy your career.

3. It passes, the riders take the region, and thank you for handing it to them, effectively destroying your own career.

I am not seeing any positive outcomes here for you, but as you seem to know everything there is to know about gameplay, and seemingly have some mysterious intel that I don't (which I find extremely unlikely), go fucking hard. When it blows up in your face, don't say I didn't try to help you....

Redsward wrote:I'm not stupid.

In your own opinion....

Underlining is mine. That's quite enough of your low-level baiting in every SC thread you come across. *** 1 day ban *** for flamebaiting.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council