NATION

PASSWORD

[ABANDONED] Repeal "Condemn General Halcones"

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:57 am

Nephmir wrote:
Redsward wrote:Dude, you're just going to satisfy the raiders. I am absolutely sick and tired of those dipsh*t defenders who always tell us: "KILL THE BLACK RIDERS KILL THE BLACK RIDERS THEY ARE EVIL AND MUST BE DESTROYED!"

Then they try to destroy TBR by condemning TBR.

In all seriousness, I don't think the Defenders are as dumb as you think.

Most people know that a Condemnation won't destroy a region. Kindly point to a Condemnation that stated that it was intended to destroy TBR or a member of it.

I'm not saying that they are dumb. That doesn't apply to all defenders. It doesn't even apply to most of them! :(

And there weren't any resolutions that intended to destroy a rider. All the proposals to do so were either illegal or failed to reach quorum. Remember "Condemn the North Pacific?" That was going to be one about TBR, but the author didn't know what the nominee was. Also, if I remember correctly, one proposal condemning one rider stated that there would be "one less Black Rider." I have bad memory, sorry. :palm:
Ex-Grandmaster of the small merc group Red Armor
Currently a resident of the Black Hawks
Security Council Debater
Religion and spirituality are different things

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:59 am

Novus Niciae wrote:Since a nation can have multiple condemnations it may be better for many reasons to write a better condemnation and get it passed and then repeal the one you think is poorly written.

I agree. They did that to NAZI EUROPE, so why shouldn't they do it to one nation?
Security Council Debater

The Psychic Rabbits
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Psychic Rabbits » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08 am

Nephimir didn't write a good condemnation because Halcones doesn't deserve one. This guy is ego-tripped enough as it is!
Last edited by The Psychic Rabbits on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:26 am

The Psychic Rabbits wrote:Nephimir didn't write a good condemnation because Halcones doesn't deserve one. This guy is ego-tripped enough as it is!

Dude, the thread was abandoned a month ago. Don't post here if you want to state your opinion about the proposal! Damn it, twice in one day already. :evil:
Security Council Debater

Previous

Return to Security Council