NATION

PASSWORD

[ABANDONED] Condemn Chester Pearson

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

[ABANDONED] Condemn Chester Pearson

Postby The Leningrad Union » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:05 pm

The Security Council;

Noting that United Federation of Canada Embassy is secretly controlled by Chester Pearson,

Further noting that Chester Pearson has been known to launch raids from United Federation of Canada Embassy,

Recognizing that the password to United Federation of Canada Embassy is only known by Chester Pearson and raider groups, such as The Versutian Federation and The Raiders of Milipower,

Dismayed at the conduct displayed by Chester Pearson's WA ambassador, best described as unhelpful and occasionally outright rude,

Appalled at Chester Pearson's support for the raiding of The Proletariat Coalition,

Disgusted that Chester Pearson has been known to use the World Assembly as a weapon,

Defining "using the WA as a weapon" as drafting and/or submitting proposals to the World Assembly with the intent to harm other nations or regions for reasons not stated in the draft and/or proposal itself,

Shocked that Chester Pearson assisted in Nephmir's attempted coups in Balder and The East Pacific,

Stating that raiding, using the WA as a weapon and attempting to coup regions should be frowned upon by the international community,

Hereby condemns Chester Pearson.
Last edited by The Leningrad Union on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

Parody of typical NSG sig:

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
Impeach GP, Legalize RP, NSG 2016!
Mallorea and Riva should resign
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*
*Insert some typical liberal and/or edgy statement about Gaza and/or Ukraine*

some popular TETer wrote:Leningrad iz kewl

some dude that agreed with me on a debate wrote:Just listen to Leningrad!

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:26 pm

The Leningrad Union wrote:Defining "using the WA as a weapon" as drafting and/or submitting proposals to the World Assembly with the intent to harm other nations or regions for reasons not stated in the draft and/or proposal itself,

Pot, meet Kettle.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Leningrad Union, you ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:15 pm

The Stalker wrote:Leningrad Union, you ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Yes, I had a childhood too.
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*

Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:35 pm

You have some facts wrong....

Chester Pearson does not have a WA Ambasssador. Chester Pearson IS the Chief Ambassador of United Federation of Canada.

If you are going to condemn someone, at least get the facts straight. 8)
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:You have some facts wrong....

Chester Pearson does not have a WA Ambasssador. Chester Pearson IS the Chief Ambassador of United Federation of Canada.

But I don't want to violate R4

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:49 pm

The Leningrad Union wrote:
Chester Pearson wrote:You have some facts wrong....

But I don't want to violate R4

Then that proves you are willing to lie, in order to satisfy your own ends. Now why should anyone believe anything you propose?

If I should be condemned for anything, it should be for ensuring that the Liberation of Coalition of Freedom passed. >:(
Last edited by Chester Pearson on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Ainocra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ainocra » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:14 pm

ooc:

Yeah! Chester owes me 20 bucks let's get him!

*begins rummaging around in a crate full of torches and pitchforks*

IC:

If being rude were condemnable then I should have gotten one long ago
Alcon Enta
Supreme Marshal of Ainocra

"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Please for the love of god, just submit this already. Also please use whatever influence you have to ensure its passage, so I can have a badge, just like the other great authors Kenny, Douria, and Mall.
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:00 am

Chester Pearson wrote:
The Leningrad Union wrote:But I don't want to violate R4

Then that proves you are willing to lie, in order to satisfy your own ends. Now why should anyone believe anything you propose?

If I should be condemned for anything, it should be for ensuring that the Liberation of Coalition of Freedom passed. >:(

The hell are you on about?
Doesn't want to violate rule 4 --> is willing to lie
explain the logic there
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:07 am

Chester Pearson wrote:Please for the love of god, just submit this already. Also please use whatever influence you have to ensure its passage, so I can have a badge, just like the other great authors Kenny, Douria, and Mall.

You're so cute, Chester. You freak out because you disagree with my accusations against regions that you are unaffiliated with and then you turn around and support my work just because it gets you a badge.

lol

Nordenwald
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:35 am

Chester Pearson wrote:Please for the love of god, just submit this already. Also please use whatever influence you have to ensure its passage, so I can have a badge, just like the other great authors Kenny, Douria, and Mall.

I would support for this reason.
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:35 am

The only reason I'd consider this is because Chester has one of those really annoying UDL signatures. But beyond that, nothing really to condemn him for.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:22 am

The Leningrad Union wrote:

You're so cute, Chester. You freak out because you disagree with my accusations against regions that you are unaffiliated with and then you turn around and support my work just because it gets you a badge.

lol

Sure. That is the mark of a true selfless person. I am willing to protect my allies, as well as unafilliated innocent regions from unecessary grief and harm by attempting to direct your rage, and unfounded bullshit at me instead. :hug:
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:13 pm

I am offended that my great resolution writing skills and subsequent badge are not mentioned in this sentence.
Last edited by Hobbesistan on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:
The Leningrad Union wrote:You're so cute, Chester. You freak out because you disagree with my accusations against regions that you are unaffiliated with and then you turn around and support my work just because it gets you a badge.

lol

Sure. That is the mark of a true selfless person. I am willing to protect my allies, as well as unafilliated innocent regions from unecessary grief and harm by attempting to direct your rage, and unfounded bullshit at me instead. :hug:

You're not being selfless, you just want to be recognized by the WA.

Chester Pearson
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:24 pm

The Leningrad Union wrote:you just want to be recognized by the WA.

I have been.... You see those authorship badges on my page?
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council