NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] Condemn Osiris

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:01 am

Redsward wrote:
The Leningrad Union wrote:Says the one who is trying to condemn me for an occupation.

WAS, Lenin. I learned my lesson a while ago. I abandoned the draft, Sedge locked the thread, and the discussion ended. That sh*t that you did was legal. One raid is not worth condemning. Welcome to my hatelist.

For the consistent putting forwrd of proposals that are not needed and are at a fairly poor quality in comparison to everything else going up - Welcome to my hate list :lol2:
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Nautarya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nautarya » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:01 am

Not going to comment on the merits of this draft, or more specifically the lack thereof, but I fixed up some typos/odd terminology for you.

Dark Fire wrote:
Noticing that Osiris, a big, important region has declared war on Lazarus, another big, important region,

Noting that Osiris declared war on Lazarus because they defended regions from Osiran invasions,

Angered by the fact that Osiris participates in region invasions,

Enraged that Osiris declared the defending of regions regardless of reason an acts of aggression,

Stating Affirming that a very big region like Osiris with considerable influence should not threaten peace and engage in acts of hostility like that in such a fashion,

Wishing to make clear that acting like that is not acceptable such actions are not acceptable,

The World Assembly condemns Osiris.
Hail the Revolution! Hail the People's Republic!
Hail the emancipation of the Lazarene people!
Comrade Ainin
Governor of Information (Ret.), Lazarus
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Rejected Realms

Redsward
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Redsward » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:04 am

Rifty wrote:
Redsward wrote:WAS, Lenin. I learned my lesson a while ago. I abandoned the draft, Sedge locked the thread, and the discussion ended. That sh*t that you did was legal. One raid is not worth condemning. Welcome to my hatelist.

For the consistent putting forwrd of proposals that are not needed and are at a fairly poor quality in comparison to everything else going up - Welcome to my hate list :lol2:

I didn't even submit mine, Rifty. And I just said in that post: I LEARNED MY LESSON A WHILE AGO.
Ex-Grandmaster of the small merc group Red Armor
Currently a resident of the Black Hawks
Security Council Debater
Religion and spirituality are different things

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Redsward wrote:
Rifty wrote:For the consistent putting forwrd of proposals that are not needed and are at a fairly poor quality in comparison to everything else going up - Welcome to my hate list :lol2:

I didn't even submit mine, Rifty. And I just said in that post: I LEARNED MY LESSON A WHILE AGO.

Than don't attack people for discussing your previous actions; hate lists are just petty...
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Previous

Return to Security Council