NATION

PASSWORD

[WITHDRAWN] Liberate Canada

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:34 am

Ah,another fine piece of defender circlejerking,jolly good show folks,jolly good show!

If you take this post seriously,I give up all hope
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Blood Wine wrote:Ah,another fine piece of defender circlejerking,jolly good show folks,jolly good show!

Right.
Last edited by Feux on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Tano
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tano » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Blood Wine wrote:Ah,another fine piece of defender circlejerking,jolly good show folks,jolly good show!

Another fine post by Port Blood that adds absolutely nothing of value!

Jolly good show PB ;)

As for the lib...meh. Don't really care.
Tano Holland
Govindia: Do you consider me a friend, or just an acquaintance or what?
hobbes: I don't particularly consider anyone a true 'friend'
hobbes: at least,not on NS
Govindia: why is that?
hobbes: because
hobbes: everyone here is a jackass
hobbes: myself included

Pixie: *heart sploosh*
Tano: if your heart is splooshing you should contact a doctor
Tano: hearts are supposed to thump not sploosh
Pixie: No this is normal
Pixie: intense emotion causes me to hemorrage internally
Pixie: my life is like a really depressing comedic episode of The X-Files

Khron: we need an achievment of rem's face just for Tano
Pixie: haha
Pixie: "be Tano"

Brunhilde: My quotes should be in more signatures.

Also known as Takane or Terisclu

Feux
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Tano wrote:

Jolly good show PB ;)

Lets end this here so we don't fill this thread up with posts of no value.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:06 am

Tano wrote:

Jolly good show PB ;)

+10 points for refering to my old name

I have to disagree it didn't add anything,I was making a roundabout satirical point about how one defender invokes the next defender to do things ad infinitum while inflating their own ego and that this proposal is encouraging such behavior

Ofcourse,I have to add a disclaimer not all defenders do so,just look at DYP
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.

Feux
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:20 am

Blood Wine wrote:
Tano wrote:Another fine post by Port Blood that adds absolutely nothing of value!

Jolly good show PB ;)

+10 points for refering to my old name

I have to disagree it didn't add anything,I was making a roundabout satirical point about how one defender invokes the next defender to do things ad infinitum while inflating their own ego and that this proposal is encouraging such behavior

Ofcourse,I have to add a disclaimer not all defenders do so,just look at DYP

Right.
Last edited by Feux on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always Changing Shapes

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby North East Somerset » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:47 pm

It is a testament to the strength of the defender ego that they manage to justify leading a resolution in lieu of a native driven effort almost fully drafted.

But this goes even further than that for within the text I note it says:

allowing members of notable organizations; the Founderless Regions Alliance, the United Defenders League, and Ten-Thousand Island Treaty Organization to ensure security within Canada

That is hilarious. Defender organisations have done nothing to ensure security in Canada, and FRA/UDL have proven themselves absolutely irrelevant and peripheral throughout the whole episode. So how on earth they can seriously consider mentioning themselves preemptively in a liberation resolution, one struggles to understand.

We're probably all quite lucky there was a password on the region after Billy Joel resigned WA, or defenders would have probably attempted to take the Delegacy and claim credit for liberating the region! :rofl:

That, and I was asked to write it by some defenders should they need it.

But no names? Who is pulling the strings here...? Who would have the sheer sense of self-importance to advise something like this? :p
Last edited by North East Somerset on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Royal Duke, Balder
Lord High Steward, The LKE
Honoured Citizen, Europeia

Dark Fire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dark Fire » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Isn't Canada already liberated?

Feux
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:15 pm

North East Somerset wrote:It is a testament to the strength of the defender ego that they manage to justify leading a resolution in lieu of a native driven effort almost fully drafted.

But this goes even further than that for within the text I note it says:

allowing members of notable organizations; the Founderless Regions Alliance, the United Defenders League, and Ten-Thousand Island Treaty Organization to ensure security within Canada

That is hilarious. Defender organisations have done nothing to ensure security in Canada, and FRA/UDL have proven themselves absolutely irrelevant and peripheral throughout the whole episode. So how on earth they can seriously consider mentioning themselves preemptively in a liberation resolution, one struggles to understand.

We're probably all quite lucky there was a password on the region after Billy Joel resigned WA, or defenders would have probably attempted to take the Delegacy and claim credit for liberating the region! :rofl:

That, and I was asked to write it by some defenders should they need it.

But no names? Who is pulling the strings here...? Who would have the sheer sense of self-importance to advise something like this? :p

I see no sense of self-importance here, or any demonstration of ego. I was unaware of the native draft when I wrote it, and I gave the draft to the natives quickly after posting it within the security council forum, with full support from the individuals that asked me to draft it. Furthermore, clauses referring to defenders - who do in fact help in liberations - is entirely legal, and may be a capable tool in the future to help draw attention to the orgs working to complete the job of the resolution. If that is struggling to understand, please let me help you by stating it again: Furthermore, clauses referring to defenders - who do in fact help in liberations - is entirely legal, and may be a capable tool in the future to help draw attention to any org attempting to complete the job of the liberation resolution.
Always Changing Shapes

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:50 am

I have to agree on the legalty of it,but saying there is "no trace of ego" is just silly

You were asked by defenders for this draft,i mean come on,ego inflation much?

Feux
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:49 am

Blood Wine wrote:I have to agree on the legalty of it,but saying there is "no trace of ego" is just silly

You were asked by defenders for this draft,i mean come on,ego inflation much?

Right.
Always Changing Shapes

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Feux, if you're not actually replying to Blood Wine, there is no need to post and quote his entire post. In other words: knock it off.

Feux
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:43 pm

Will do. Apologies.
Always Changing Shapes

Nucoclan
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nucoclan » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Feux wrote:
Disheartened by the terrible occupation in which Canada finds itself under, at risk of losing everything the respected region has gained during its extensive history;

Very good.

Believing such dismay should be brought to an end whenever the international community is capable of doing so, and that such action to end this chaos entirely mirrors the Security Council’s mission of spreading peace and goodwill;

I agree.

Noting Canada has been in existence longer than most regions within the international community, and that such existence is exemplified by its antique structure - rare amongst regions today - that Canada adheres to, which most believe is a perceivable quality alone;

Very good.

Frightened by the certainty that if the Security Council does not act to assist in the deliverance of the region, many more natives will be cast aside from their homeland, and forced to seek refuge else where with little hope of returning;

I agree.

Anticipating the Canadian community will once again return to a prosperous and beautiful territory, but only with the assistance of a liberation resolution and further help from the international community to reestablish harmony;

Good.

Respecting the principles of neutrality Canada has adhered to for more than a decade, an extremely impressive record by most standards and matched by very few;

I agree.

Pleading for the opportunity liberation will bring to a community held hostage to an invading force, allowing members of notable organizations such as the Founderless Regions Alliance, the United Defenders League, and Ten-Thousand Island Treaty Organization to ensure security within Canada;

You shouldn't plead.

Judging - without a doubt - that the community within Canada is well worth preservation, embodying an ancient time, and serving as an exemplar of an outstanding community, not empowered with a founder, standing the test of time;

Good clause.

Further Believing a liberation to be the key for achieving a lasting peace within Canada, allowing the natives to restore order and decide their own direction with the security of the region – if they so chose to;

You could put everlasting instead of lasting. Otherwise, very good clause.

Hereby Liberates: Canada

I support.

Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Nucoclan wrote:
I support.

It's dead Jim.... Please do some research before posting a useless comment in the future please?
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

Nucoclan
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nucoclan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:34 am

Chester Pearson wrote:
Nucoclan wrote:
I support.

It's dead Jim.... Please do some research before posting a useless comment in the future please?

Ok Mr. excuse me Ambassador Pearson.

Feux
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:47 pm

Chester Pearson wrote:
Nucoclan wrote:
I support.

You want to talk about useless comments, you should check out the rest of the SC. :P

I happen to think it wasn't useless, lets me know I am writing some good clauses.
Always Changing Shapes

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council