NATION

PASSWORD

[IDEA] Condemn The Pacific

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

DWAsnia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby DWAsnia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Takane wrote:
Hallowell wrote:I feel exactly the same way. I despise the dictatorship there, but the condemnation will not go anywhere.

And what's wrong with dictatorship? They have a system that has worked well for years. Arguably one of the oldest continuous regional governments in history. Their rules aren't hard to follow (you don't even need beyond two endorsements anyways), and I've found them to be nice people willing to help you out.

In fact, I'd contend that 99.999% of regions in NS are actually a form of dictatorships. NS gives power to the Founder to do whatever he/she pleases without fear of retribution. The WAD also has a slightly diluted form of that same power. Plus, Dictatorships in NS can be a good thing - and that is what TP appears to me. (And as an outsider, no less)
<Acario> it is Drasnia's job to shit in people's cheerios On a self-imposed forum hiatus.

Sacara
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sacara » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:29 pm

I am wondering, I was looking at Krulls Commendation, it stats;

Acknowledging, as an example of the aforementioned dedication to regional security, Krulltopia’s exposure of former Balder Delegate Luxembourg when the nation was found to have infiltrated and gained control of assets owned by Balder’s former Vice Delegate, Fotar, and planned to use what the nation had stolen to assume complete control of Balder’s forums, usurp and cripple the nation of Fotar, and forcibly take control of the entire region of Balder;

Understanding that this exposure of Luxembourg’s corruption allowed the nation’s scheme to be halted preemptively before any significant damage could be done to Balder and to the nation of Fotar;

Is this because of that incident?
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara
I spend most of my time in the Got Issues? sub-forum.
Issues That I've Authored (15)
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Nordenwald
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordenwald » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:49 am

Sacara wrote:I am wondering, I was looking at Krulls Commendation, it stats;

Acknowledging, as an example of the aforementioned dedication to regional security, Krulltopia’s exposure of former Balder Delegate Luxembourg when the nation was found to have infiltrated and gained control of assets owned by Balder’s former Vice Delegate, Fotar, and planned to use what the nation had stolen to assume complete control of Balder’s forums, usurp and cripple the nation of Fotar, and forcibly take control of the entire region of Balder;

Understanding that this exposure of Luxembourg’s corruption allowed the nation’s scheme to be halted preemptively before any significant damage could be done to Balder and to the nation of Fotar;

I actually believe that was a different nation then the OP.
Strong Supporter of Austrian Economics
Proud Agorist Cheerleader
Smithdown and Wavertree wrote:Ron Paul was ordained by God to lead humanity into a golden age of prosperity and space travel and you spat it back in the face of the divine

you could have listened, you had a chance

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:57 am

Sacara wrote:I am wondering, I was looking at Krulls Commendation, it stats;

Whenever Lux attempted to coup Balder.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

The Global Democracy Secretariat
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Global Democracy Secretariat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:02 am

The Global Democracy strongly supports this idea, and hopes to see it become a proposal. It is only right for the international community to be able to pass judgement on The Pacific, seeing that it has such a huge role and influence in the game.

We pursue a similar goal as well, to bring democracy to The Pacific. Our region hopes to be able to work with you in the future, in achieving the realisation of this goal.

New Brussels
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Brussels » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 am

Except for the fact that not everyone embraces democracy..
A puppet of a puppet of a puppet of a nation.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Don't gravedig.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council