NATION

PASSWORD

What do Condemnations do?

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
New Kazurai
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

What do Condemnations do?

Postby New Kazurai » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:26 am

I'm a returning player to NS, and I am just barely getting into the aspect of raiding, world assembly, and such.

I am a new member of the Black Riders, as they sent me a recruitment message. I decided they were my kind of group, with the dark humor and the conquering objective.

Now that I just joined the World Assembly, I find this Defence Issue that asks to condemn the Black Riders. Seems like it's going to get passed by the looks of it. But anyway, what will this actually do my region?

Frattastan II
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan II » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 am

Practically, nothing.

It 'blackmarks' nations/regions whose actions are considered deplorable, and brings them to everyone's attention as a negative example (in-character or out-of-character).
Last edited by Frattastan II on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rejected Realms Army High Commander
(So you've been ejected..., forum, news, RRA)
<@Guy> well done, fuckhead.
* @Guy claps for frattastan

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 am

Actually the resolution seeks to repeal the condemation, or remove the black mark. Also one of the Condemn symbols on TBR's homepage will be deleted. That's all that happens. Like fratt says, these things do practically nothing.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Tesland
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesland » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:51 am

Make the Condemner feel like he accomplished something.
Ţe Frie Fejl o Teslan

Texas (and some of Louisiana and Arkansas)... two thousand years after a cosmic cataclysm (something involving inter-dimensional travel) causes the earth's poles to shift (and those ice-cap thingies to all melt) and technologies have failed during the ensuing riots. Tesland is now a sleepy and mostly uneventful nation that speaks a daughter language to the ancient Texan-English. Yeah.

Mediæval Tech with tiny sprinkling of FanTech, not that I really RP.
There is absolutely nothing futuristic about the Tes-Verse's 4201 AD, it looks like the Dark Ages with less Feudalism and more beef.

Eldona's alt that is older than Eldona.
The unofficial Squidward of Nationstates.

Return to Security Council