NATION

PASSWORD

[ABANDONED]Commend Inca Empire

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 am

Nucoclan wrote:
District XIV wrote: :eyebrow: Maybe you should actually fucking listen to people who take time out of their day to comment on your resolution. Then this wouldn't have been submitted in the first place.

:rofl:

No.

No need to get all fired up. Yes I will start listening to what you guys have to say.

I'm done. I'm just done. I'll be against most things you produce in the future just due to this. You should've "start[ed] listening" to what we had to say when you first came into these halls.

You flat out lied in your resolution as well.
Last edited by District XIV on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nucoclan
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nucoclan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:26 am

District XIV wrote:
Nucoclan wrote:
No need to get all fired up. Yes I will start listening to what you guys have to say.

I'm done. I'm just done. I'll be against most things you produce in the future just due to this. You should've "start[ed] listening" to what we had to say when you first came into these halls.

Look I tried and failed miserably so I'm now going to not update this and actually produce something good in the future. I garuntee you that I will try. I'm done with proposal writing in this council until I get the hang of proposal writing. So farewell from this council for now.
Last edited by Nucoclan on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 am

Nucoclan wrote:
District XIV wrote:I'm done. I'm just done. I'll be against most things you produce in the future just due to this. You should've "start[ed] listening" to what we had to say when you first came into these halls.

Look I tried and failed miserably so I'm now going to not update this and actually produce something good in the future. I garuntee you that I will try. I'm done with proposal writing in this council until I get the hang of proposal writing. So farewell from this council for now.

Thank you. Please, read some passed resolutions in the sticky at the top of this forum to see what other nations have been commended or condemned for.

If you wish to get your resolution removed from quorum, submit a GHR and ask politely :)

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:52 am

District XIV wrote:If you wish to get your resolution removed from quorum,

It's the proposal queue. It's not at quorum until it has enough approvals to go to vote.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:54 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
District XIV wrote:If you wish to get your resolution removed from quorum,

It's the proposal queue. It's not at quorum until it has enough approvals to go to vote.

Wait, what? When the proposal achieves enough approvals, it enters "Queue".

A mistake on my part, I guess...

Nucoclan
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nucoclan » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:50 pm

District XIV wrote:
Nucoclan wrote:

Thank you. Please, read some passed resolutions in the sticky at the top of this forum to see what other nations have been commended or condemned for.

If you wish to get your resolution removed from quorum, submit a GHR and ask politely :)

Thanks for the advice.

Previous

Return to Security Council