NATION

PASSWORD

[SUBMITTED] Condemn Sauvania

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Malhakhistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

[SUBMITTED] Condemn Sauvania

Postby Malhakhistan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Description: Description: The Security Council,

DETESTING the military tactics carried out by Sauvania, which rank as some the most uniquely caustic in modern military campaigns, including the prolific and notorious use of ALPHA nerve agent, a chemical designed specifically by the nations of Sauvania to kill indiscriminately,

NOTING that Sauvania has declared at least nine wars in the last six months alone on regions and nations further destabilizing a world already in turmoil,

FURTHER NOTING that Sauvania has become a region rooted in the conquest of others as evidenced by their repeated attempts to conquer United Nations in Solidarity, a region founded from Sauvanian refugees,

DISMAYED at the proliferation of torture, pillaging, conflagration, use of chemical weapons on civilian populations and indiscriminate malice,

CONDEMNING the numerous amounts of holocaustic, militaristic, operations undertaken and led by Sauvania, estimates of which climb conservatively into the hundreds,

APPALLED by Sauvania's involvement in the genocide of all foreign nationals within their borders when in times of war, strife or discord,

OPPOSED to the destructive virulence that Sauvania practices, and the acts of human right violations in which Sauvania routinely engages in the name of victory,

WORRIED AND CERTAIN that Sauvania is a legitimate threat to world wide peace and stability,

HEREBY CONDEMNS Sauvania

We ask that all nations readily approve this and vote YEA on it.

SkyDip
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Uh...who? Never heard of this region.
Elias Thaddeus Greyjoy, WA Ambassador of SkyDip
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:34 am

Yes but Elias is asking, WHO is this? WHY do we care? WHAT have they done that has affected the world at large and not an isolated community?

This isn't to be mean, we just want the resolution to actually answer these questions. To be frank this region isn't condemnable but that's just my opinion.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

SkyDip
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:00 am

Venico wrote:Yes but Elias is asking, WHO is this? WHY do we care? WHAT have they done that has affected the world at large and not an isolated community?

This isn't to be mean, we just want the resolution to actually answer these questions. To be frank this region isn't condemnable but that's just my opinion.

Quite. Not only does this sound like RP, which most of the world simply doesn't care about (pertaining to WA C&Cs), but it sounds like bad RP.
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Malhakhistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Malhakhistan » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:28 pm

It certainly is a smaller region. However they are in direct violation of other world assembly resolutionand if im not mistaken, that is ground for condemnation.

Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramaeus » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Malhakhistan wrote:It certainly is a smaller region. However they are in direct violation of other world assembly resolutionand if im not mistaken, that is ground for condemnation.

You are quite mistaken.
Just some weeb.

Lemmingtopias
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lemmingtopias » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Ramaeus wrote:
Malhakhistan wrote:It certainly is a smaller region. However they are in direct violation of other world assembly resolutionand if im not mistaken, that is ground for condemnation.

You are quite mistaken.

That repeal is dumb. All nations have to obey Resolutions and particularly heinous transgressions should be condemned, even if a silly Repeal says otherwise.

To the OP: Please submit proof of Sauvania's transgressions.
Last edited by Lemmingtopias on Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LBC News:Lemmingtopias now de facto split between East and West | Junta forces fail to storm Palace of the Sages, withdrawal from West Lomapolis | COUP! Advised to stay at home! More Info coming soon | Prince of Lemmingtopias killed during summit with Tropican President| Invasion of The Tropican Islands cancelled. Diplomatic talks to resume

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 pm

SC C/C is primairily for gameplay,special cases exist,but only exceptional good evil or good RP is commended or condemned
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Why should we condemn a tiny region for being dangerous in the RP world?
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

Parody of typical NSG sig:

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
Impeach GP, Legalize RP, NSG 2016!
Mallorea and Riva should resign
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*
*Insert some typical liberal and/or edgy statement about Gaza and/or Ukraine*

some popular TETer wrote:Leningrad iz kewl

some dude that agreed with me on a debate wrote:Just listen to Leningrad!

SkyDip
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Lemmingtopias wrote:

That repeal is dumb. All nations have to obey Resolutions and particularly heinous transgressions should be condemned, even if a silly Repeal says otherwise.

If by dumb you mean passed with flying colors...yeah, it's hellish dumb. :lol:

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:46 pm

I don't see any pint in condemning them... Even if they are communist I see no threat from them.
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
Music: Rap (mostly trap), Metal/Rock
Previously active around 2014-2016
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:49 pm

The New Age Empire wrote:I don't see any pint in condemning them... Even if they are communist I see no threat from them.

Implying it has the slightest chance of even reaching quorum.
I founded Madrigal and Confederacy of Allied States. However, I have given up my power in both. I reside in Iraq currently. Come join me!

NSG's resident Liberal Gay Atheist because there's totally no other liberals, gays or atheists here!
*Insert some uneducated statement about how I support a stupid ideology that I heard about in my middle school social studies class*

Christian republic of virginia
Civilian

Founded: May 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian republic of virginia » Sun May 04, 2014 8:23 am

Let's enforce the red line against sauvania

The Leningrad Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby The Leningrad Union » Sun May 04, 2014 8:26 am

Christian republic of virginia wrote:Let's enforce the red line against sauvania

What are you even talking about?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council