NATION

PASSWORD

[Withdrawn] Condemn General Halcones

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

[Withdrawn] Condemn General Halcones

Postby Ramaeus » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:23 pm

ImageCondemn General Halcones

Category: Condemnation | Nominee: General Halcones | Proposed By: Ramaeus

The Security Council,

Declaring that General Halcones (Halcones) is the current “Overlord” and founder of The Black Riders (TBR), a region reviled for its rapacious assault on thousands of regions and one that has been condemned twice by this council,

Denouncing Halcones as the chief pioneer of “tag raiding”, a form of raiding which enabled TBR to sack thousands of regions in a short span of time, and one that is now an accepted and even primary tactic for military forces throughout the world,

Noting that Halcones is the original founder of The Black Hawks (TBH), a military organization reviled for its destructive tactics, and one that has been condemned once by this council,

Appalled that Halcones has participated in or led countless military operations, occupations, and tagging operations throughout its long military career, including: Yorkshire, East Pacific, Islamic Revolution of Iran, New Zealand, and many more,

Further Noting that Halcones is participating in the subjugation of The Silver Isles, a region which has had a population of over 100 nations, and aware that TBR has expressed its desire to destroy and refound the region,

Abhorring the numerous military operations that Halcones has either participated in or lead, with estimates detailing over one thousand military operations conducted by Halcones,

Disturbed that Halcones is constantly working to further the technological capabilities of TBR and thereby increase their destructive and logistical capabilities,

Declaiming Halcones' distribution of advanced military technologies to raiding groups throughout the world as an affront to the sovereignty of regions and the rights of natives,

Believing that Halcones' training of new, impressionable nations in the field of raiding runs contrary to the founding principles of this council, and makes Halcones culpable to the damage caused by the new nations it trains,

Convinced that the sheer number of military operations conducted by Halcones makes it a threat to international security, sovereignty, and native populations everywhere,

Hereby Condemns General Halcones.
Last edited by Ramaeus on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just some weeb.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 pm

It all looks pretty good and Halc has earned this. My only issue is with this line:

Further Noting that Halcones is participating in the subjugation of The Silver Isles, a region which has had a population of over 100 nations, and aware that TBR has expressed its desire to destroy and refound the region,

That's REALLY generic. You can say that about literally every refound attempt TBR has taken a part of since Halc returned.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Sichuan Pepper
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichuan Pepper » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 pm

I do not believe he was the chief pioneer of tag raiding.
Wordy, EX-TITO Field Commander.
Now just ornamental.

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Yeah but no one here can read. Literacy is a tool used by fendas, like IRC or morals.

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Even though I support a condemnation for Halcones, at least do it right, there are a lot of facts in there that are not accurate.

"Further Noting that Halcones is participating in the subjugation of The Silver Isles" Bob Moran is in command there.

It would be good to ask Halcones about his raiding history, I'm pretty sure he will send you an accurate report off all of it.
Last edited by Feuer Ritter on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:32 am

I support this Condemnation. Unlike usually, it is now also question of The purpose of whole WA - Security Council, because as long as General Halcones has not get his Honorary Badge, all other drafts, Proposals and resolutions concerning Condemnations (or Commendations) of Members of The Black Riders remain irrational to some degree, and as it seems Security Council has degenerated to The Black Riders' office, which purpose is decorate Highly distinguished Black Riders, Security Council should at least do it's Job well and logical way enough, Following High TBR standards, Ultimately set by Overlord Halcones.

Marshall Feuer Ritter's Condemnation should be arranged very next and immediately after Halcones' Condemnation.

Why? Because there will be The Black Riders and its Activity would continue even there would no Region The Black Riders, no off-site forums for it, even all acting and active General Staff members would retired etc. nothing could stop TBR to continue as long as General Halcones himself will be present and active, and that activity doesn't have to be and can't be based on total count of public forum appearances.

Its mostly irrelevant are all facts on Draft factually correct or not, as one of main aspect of raiding activity is Deception anyway and certain level of Secrecy inavoidable occupational and organisational environment where we act. Especially this is case with The Black Riders Overlord General Halcones' activities. How he pulls strings behind scenes is not intended to be public, common knowledge.

All Members of The Black Riders Support Condemnation of Our Supreme Commander. Exact Phrasing of The Draft is matter of secondary importance.
Last edited by Coraxion on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

Republic of Minerva
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Minerva » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:38 pm

I do not support this condemnation on the sole purpose that TBR have gotten too much attention as it is. Isn't condemning the region twice enough?
Retired former military general of Libertatem
Economic Right: 8.38 Social Libertarian: -5.95

SkyDip
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:00 am

Honestly, I'm sort of getting to the point where I'd rather see people like Venico or Mall Condemned. Going through the list of TBH/R command is sort of getting to be a broken record for me.
Elias Thaddeus Greyjoy, WA Ambassador of SkyDip
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Venico
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:22 pm

SkyDip wrote:Honestly, I'm sort of getting to the point where I'd rather see people like Venico or Mall Condemned. Going through the list of TBH/R command is sort of getting to be a broken record for me.

Silly Skydip. Mall is already condemned. =P

VeniEdit: Resolution 121
Last edited by Venico on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Priest of Raider Unity

Malice Never Dies...

SkyDip
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Venico wrote:
SkyDip wrote:Honestly, I'm sort of getting to the point where I'd rather see people like Venico or Mall Condemned. Going through the list of TBH/R command is sort of getting to be a broken record for me.

Silly Skydip. Mall is already condemned. =P

Derp, I'm aware - keep that snark down if you want yours someday. :P
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Venico
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Hehe it's fun to point out your mistakes though.
Priest of Raider Unity

Malice Never Dies...

SkyDip
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Venico wrote:Hehe it's fun to point out your mistakes though.

I Condemned him you twat. :P

Venico
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 pm

SkyDip wrote:
Venico wrote:Hehe it's fun to point out your mistakes though.

I Condemned him you twat. :P

Thus why I thought it was amusing you forgot. Anyways Halc should be condemned. Hell he should have been condemned in 2012. Whether or not the SC writers are tired of TBR/H condemns. Halc has trained so many troops including young Malice back in the day. His technology is also the reason why tagging can be done so effortlessly with the people who own HalcTech.
Priest of Raider Unity

Malice Never Dies...

SkyDip
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Venico wrote:
SkyDip wrote:I Condemned him you twat. :P

Thus why I thought it was amusing you forgot.

Image God dammit, I didn't forget, I was using it as an example! :p

General Halcones
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby General Halcones » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 am

Delightful. No one is able to condemn me.... I so easily get away with all this.... *parties* :p

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:51 pm

General Halcones wrote:Delightful. No one is able to condemn me.... I so easily get away with all this.... *parties* :p

You don't want a condemnation? I was pretty sure that's a raiders dream...
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramaeus » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:58 pm

The Sapientia wrote:You don't want a condemnation? I was pretty sure that's a raiders dream...

He was being sarcastic.
Just some weeb.

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:08 pm

General Halcones wrote:Delightful. No one is able to condemn me.... I so easily get away with all this.... *parties* :p

Yeah, because you never help people with your history :P
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council