NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom of Westwickport - National Factbook. (Closed)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Westwickport
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

8. Communications

Postby Westwickport » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:06 am

Telephones - main lines in use:
974,811(latest est.)
Telephones - mobile cellular:
2.965 billion(latest est.)
Telephone system:
general assessment: highly developed, technologically advanced, and completely automated domestic and international telephone and telegraph facilities
domestic: nationwide mobile-cellular telephone system; extensive cable network; limited microwave radio relay network
Broadcast media:
a segmented market with the two major communities (Westponian and Wickponian) each having responsibility for their own broadcast media; multiple TV channels exist for each community; additionally, in excess of 90% of households are connected to cable and can access broadcasts of TV stations from neighboring regional nations; each community has a public radio network co-existing with private broadcasters
Internet country code:
.wp
Internet hosts:
907 million(latest est.)
Internet users:
1.470 billion(latest est.)

Last edited by Westwickport on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Westwickport
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

9. Foreign Affairs

Postby Westwickport » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:20 am

Last edited by Westwickport on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Return to Factbooks and National Information