NATION

PASSWORD

Kreanolthan Fact-Book FAQ

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Kreanolthan Fact-Book FAQ

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:44 am

This is the FAQ for the Kreanolthan Fact-Book. Please keep everything on this thread.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:38 am

So, you have approximately 2 trillion people? Wow.....
-Minister of Foreign Affairs
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Yes, we do fill up an entire dwarf galaxy, and the better part of a spiral.
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:10 am

Kreanoltha wrote:Yes, we do fill up an entire dwarf galaxy, and the batter part of a spiral.

I think you mean better.....
-Some poking citizen

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:Yes, we do fill up an entire dwarf galaxy, and the batter part of a spiral.

I think you mean better.....
-Some poking citizen

Er... um... yes. Please excuse me.

- A flustered secretary.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

San Anderius
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby San Anderius » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:Yes, we do fill up an entire dwarf galaxy, and the better part of a spiral.

OOC-So does the cannon of of a certain other nation I use.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:44 pm

From what I've heard, your nation's based on a sort of minarchy. Is that correct?

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:From what I've heard, your nation's based on a sort of minarchy. Is that correct?

You've heard quite truly.

@ San Anderius: OOC: Cool.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:47 pm

It looks like your nation is no longer in the Milky Way. Does that mean we can keep our nation?
-A worried citizen

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Sungai Pusat wrote:It looks like your nation is no longer in the Milky Way. Does that mean we can keep our nation?
-A worried citizen

As noted we've noted to an official in you nations department of foreign affairs we've never disputed your nation's claim to sovereignty or its territorial claims. We are however leaving this galaxy. It has proved to much to handle and it no longer holds any sway over us. There are other galaxies out there for us.

-- Sir Ninilithus of the Kreanolthan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Seriously, are you reading my thoughts? Because this really is just too close to what my nation is envisioned as.
Last edited by The Merchant Republics on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:57 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:It looks like your nation is no longer in the Milky Way. Does that mean we can keep our nation?
-A worried citizen

As noted we've noted to an official in you nations department of foreign affairs we've never disputed your nation's claim to sovereignty or its territorial claims. We are however leaving this galaxy. It has proved to much to handle and it no longer holds any sway over us. There are other galaxies out there for us.

Ah, our good friends the Kreanolthians!

Should you ever want a Milky Way of your own, might we recommend coming to us? We can set you up with a wonderful little universe, never developed life as far as we can tell beyond plants, some small wired fish like things, and insects, but perfect for the growing nation!

No, seriously. We can set you up with a universe of your own. No neighbors, no wars, only prosperity and colonization for eons to come! We're thinking of starting a company.
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:58 pm

The Merchant Republics wrote:Seriously, are you reading my thoughts? Because this really is just too close to what my nation is envisioned as.

No, but are you reading my thought? Anyway I think mine has much more Stargate and Halo influences than yours does. Yous seems a bit alike it's based off of 20th century Sic-Fi novels.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:00 am

New Amerik wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Should you ever want a Milky Way of your own, might we recommend coming to us? We can set you up with a wonderful little universe, never developed life as far as we can tell beyond plants, some small wired fish like things, and insects, but perfect for the growing nation!

No, seriously. We can set you up with a universe of your own. No neighbors, no wars, only prosperity and colonization for eons to come! We're thinking of starting a company.

We thank you for the consideration but we choose to bare our fate. We've overstepped our bounds and now we pay for it. We will fight the invaders and hope to be left in the Pegasus galaxy in peace. If not then we have contingency plans for that which involve a new pair of galaxies we've discovered not from this galaxy. We will weather this storm as we have weathered all that have come before it. Also, very enterprising there our Ameriken friends. Do we smell the sweet blossom of Capitalism on you?
Last edited by Kreanoltha on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

New Amerik
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby New Amerik » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 am

Kreanoltha wrote:
New Amerik";p="<a href="tel:3863793">3863793</a> wrote:

We thank you for the consideration but we choose to bare our fate. We've overstepped our bounds and now we pay for it. We will fight the invaders and hope to be left in the Pegasus galaxy in peace. If not then we have contingency plans for that which involve a new pair of galaxies we've discovered not from this galaxy. We will weather this storm as we have weathered all that have come before it. Also, very enterprising there our Ameriken friends. Do we smell the sweet blossom of Capitalism on you?

Ah, Kreanolthia, you should know by now that we regard Capitalism as dangerously unregulated. In a nation, we find it had no use.

Of course, when dealing with other nations we are perfectly happy to gouge them out of everything we can take from them, if they follow that line of thought. We happily abuse the system when it suits us,
The Basics of New Amerik
Factbook | Portfolio | Resurrection Offered (Storefront) | Embassy
Founder of the ROUS
*NALOW 5 = Open Peace
NALOW 4 =
NALOW 3 = Defensive Actions
NALOW 2 = Open War
NALOW 1 = Total War
NALOW 0 = Blackout

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:09 am

Kreanoltha wrote:
The Merchant Republics wrote:Seriously, are you reading my thoughts? Because this really is just too close to what my nation is envisioned as.

No, but are you reading my thought? Anyway I think mine has much more Stargate and Halo influences than yours does. Yous seems a bit alike it's based off of 20th century Sic-Fi novels.

Well, I have moved away from the Halo references since I closed The Adrian Empire. Culturally however, we're practically mirror images. Your national history is eerily similar to what I had planned to make mine. And I mean incredibly close, from the South-Eastern European Nation of Laissez-Faire (I just revamped the Italian City States of South Central Europe to suit my needs) the mass emigration from Earth following a climatic war which left it a barren destroyed wasteland (albeit yours was much more one-sided). The post-humans and elve-like people.

In seriousness, full compliments to your factbook, now I can't claim to have thought of it first, my factbook being a shamble.
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:15 am

The Merchant Republics wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Well, I have moved away from the Halo references since I closed The Adrian Empire. Culturally however, we're practically mirror images. Your national history is eerily similar to what I had planned to make mine. And I mean incredibly close, from the South-Eastern European Nation of Laissez-Faire (I just revamped the Italian City States of South Central Europe to suit my needs) the mass emigration from Earth following a climatic war which left it a barren destroyed wasteland (albeit yours was much more one-sided). The post-humans and elve-like people.

In seriousness, full compliments to your factbook, now I can't claim to have thought of it first, my factbook being a shamble.

Thanks. I just kind of imagined my dream world and this came out. Of course I then had a Matrix moment and had to make it a bit less utopian, from my view that is. Left-wing economist find nothing about this place Utopian :twisted: .
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:21 am

Kreanoltha wrote:
The Merchant Republics wrote:Well, I have moved away from the Halo references since I closed The Adrian Empire. Culturally however, we're practically mirror images. Your national history is eerily similar to what I had planned to make mine. And I mean incredibly close, from the South-Eastern European Nation of Laissez-Faire (I just revamped the Italian City States of South Central Europe to suit my needs) the mass emigration from Earth following a climatic war which left it a barren destroyed wasteland (albeit yours was much more one-sided). The post-humans and elve-like people.

Thanks. I just kind of imagined my dream world and this came out. Of course I then had a Matrix moment and had to make it a bit less utopian, from my view that is. Left-wing economist find nothing about this place Utopian :twisted: .

If you can really call them that :lol: .

Well it seems our Utopian worlds are quite close to identical, great minds think alike they say.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information