NATION

PASSWORD

Yohannes' Embassy Exchange Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Jeltronia in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Mon May 01, 2017 12:56 am

Imperial Office of Embassy [and Consulate] Establishment
[Translation: Yohannesian and Yohānnesi to English]

Ardenfontein, The Kingdom of Alexandria,
The Yohannesian Realms
1 May, Year of our Lord

To the Right Honourable Minister Jeremy Rickman, the Viscount Rickman,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the representative of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, the Yohannesian Empress and Queen of Alexandria, I am pleased to welcome Her Excellency Sharlene Pinet, accredited ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of His Majesty the King, Jotham the Second. Her Majesty expresses only the most sincerest of appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought, for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill between our two prosperous nations.

Henceforth, this imperial correspondence shall inform to your government of the approval of your diplomatic application, and the immediate construction of your embassy in the Kingdom of Alexandria, and thus your gracious representation within the Yohannesian Realms. I assure you that the Imperial government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received, with good faith, the letter of credence of your government, of good and charitable accreditation, to officiate Her Excellency the designated Ambassador Pinet as the rightful plenipotentiary of your sovereign. The Imperial Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment, and that of the Imperial Foreign Office, will shortly deliver your ambassadorial immunity missives, which may be used thereupon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Kia tau te rangimarie ki a koutou, kia kake tatou, te tokorua.

Yours sincerely,

The Hon Julius Frej Shriver
HM Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon May 01, 2017 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Zelee
Secretary

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zelee » Tue May 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Ëŧecilaba Miniśëłeła ťa Zële
Ministero Diplomatico di Zele

Official Diplomatic Response

Siśce ťa Zële! Saluti da Zelee! Greetings from Zelee!
By request of our Most Serene Doge, the Honourable Aleŧ Žał, we wish to establish consulate in the Yohannesian Realms, so that relations between our two unions may improve yet more. Attached below is the required form.
Name of nation: The Most Serene Merchant Republic of Zelee
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [X], consulate-general [], embassy []
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Madame Cauze Macalynü, Consul to the Nineteen Countries of Yohannes from Zelee
Additional comment (optional): Ms. Macalynü requests permission to bring along her pet, a Caucasian Shepherd dog.

Ambłauži Caśëlanau
Ëŧecilaba Miniśëłela ťa Mui Samaua Łëspublicala ťa Zële

Ëŧecilaba Miniśëłeła ťa Zële
Building 4, Śwasënťic Square, Zële, The Most Serene Merchant Republic of Zële.
Embassy
"Liberty is a duty, not a right." - Benito Mussolini

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Consulate of Zelee in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Sat May 06, 2017 8:02 pm

The Yohannesian Realms
4 May, Year of our Lord

To the Honourable Minister Ambłauži Caśëlanau,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the representative of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, the Yohannesian Empress and Queen of Alexandria, I am pleased to welcome Her Excellency Cauze Macalynü, accredited consul extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Government of Zelee. Her Majesty expresses only the most sincerest of appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought, for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between our two prosperous nations.

Henceforth, this imperial correspondence shall inform to your government of the approval of your diplomatic application, and the immediate construction of your consulate in the Kingdom of Lindblum, and thus your gracious representation within the Yohannesian Realms. I assure you that the Imperial government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your consul and diplomatic staff; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received, with good faith, the letter of credence of your government, of good and charitable accreditation, to officiate Her Excellency the designated Consul Macalynü as the rightful plenipotentiary of your sovereign. The Imperial Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment, and that of the Imperial Foreign Office, will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which may be used thereupon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Yours sincerely,

The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Hongkoen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hongkoen » Sun May 07, 2017 6:37 pm

To - Government of Yohannes
From - Government of Hongkoen

Dear sir,
I am Prime Minister of Hongkoen, Mr. Honglo Edo, was interesting to established diplomatic relations with your nation, Yohannes. We are the beautiful and peacefully nation with oriental culture who have many wonderful for discover. We hope, Hongkoen can made mutual cooperation with your nation, soon. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Honglo Edo
PM of Hongkoen

Name of nation: Hongkoen
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [], consulate-general [], embassy [X]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mr. Noboru Shimojo
Additional comment (optional): none
State of Hongkoen - 洪公園国 - Negeri Hongkoen

Air Hongkoen

Halo, saya suka wasabi!!
Kon'nichiwa, watashi wa wasabi ga daisuki!!

Polaria
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Polaria » Sun May 07, 2017 9:18 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE FEDERATION OF POLARIA
HM FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTRY

OFFICE OF THE MINISTER

HM Government of the Federation of Polaria desires to have amicable relations with the nations of the world. As such we offer this application to open relations with your nation.
Name of nation:The Federation of POlaria
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: HE Ms Anna Khan
Additional comment (optional):
Armament will be light, MP7 machine pistols for the 5 guards of the embassy security team from the Polarian Federal Mounted Police. Along with Glock 17 sidearms.

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Mon May 08, 2017 7:46 am

Name of nation: Republic of Argentinstan
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Sarah Gates
Additional comment (optional): Recalled senator from Senate
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Hongkoen in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 09, 2017 9:23 pm

Hongkoen wrote:
To - Government of Yohannes
From - Government of Hongkoen

Dear sir,
I am Prime Minister of Hongkoen, Mr. Honglo Edo, was interesting to established diplomatic relations with your nation, Yohannes. We are the beautiful and peacefully nation with oriental culture who have many wonderful for discover. We hope, Hongkoen can made mutual cooperation with your nation, soon. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Honglo Edo
PM of Hongkoen

Name of nation: Hongkoen
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mr. Noboru Shimojo

The Yohannesian Realms
4 May, Year of our Lord

To the Right Honourable Honglo Edo, Prime Minister of Hongkoen,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the representative of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, the Yohannesian Empress and Queen of Alexandria, I am pleased to welcome His Excellency Noboru Shimojo, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Government of Hongkoen. Her Majesty expresses only the most sincerest of appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought, for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between our two prosperous nations.

Henceforth, this imperial correspondence shall inform to your government of the approval of your diplomatic application, and the immediate construction of your embassy in the Kingdom of Burmecia, and thus your gracious representation within the Yohannesian Realms. I assure you that the Imperial government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received, with good faith, the letter of credence of your government, of good and charitable accreditation, to officiate His Excellency the designated Ambassador Shimojo as the rightful plenipotentiary of your sovereign. The Imperial Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment, and that of the Imperial Foreign Office, will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited by Yohannes on Tue May 30, 2017 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Devonheavenshire (Ancient)
Attaché

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Devonheavenshire (Ancient) » Tue May 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Name of nation: Devonheavenshire
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ms. Lydia Leeper
Last edited by Devonheavenshire (Ancient) on Tue May 09, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fracels
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fracels » Wed May 10, 2017 9:44 am

To: The Hon Julius Frej Shriver, HM Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Yohannesian Realms
Fr: Florentio Batts, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Federal Queendom of Fracels
Subject: Embassy Program Application

On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the wider government of the Federal Queendom of Fracels, I am pleased to submit to your good office the Federal Queendom of Fracels' application for your embassy program. This is also in response to your kind application to our own embassy program. Attached is the appropriate form.

Thank you. We look forward to long years of peaceful coexistence with the Yohannesian Realms!

Name of nation: Fracels
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [], consulate-general [], embassy [x]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mr. Frans Leppälä
The Federal Queendom of Fracels
Embassy Program

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Polaria in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 30, 2017 2:49 am

Polaria wrote:
OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE FEDERATION OF POLARIA
HM FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTRY

OFFICE OF THE MINISTER

HM Government of the Federation of Polaria desires to have amicable relations with the nations of the world. As such we offer this application to open relations with your nation.

HM Government of Polaria Diplomatic Application

Name of nation:The Federation of POlaria
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: HE Ms Anna Khan
Armament will be light, MP7 machine pistols for the 5 guards of the embassy security team from the Polarian Federal Mounted Police. Along with Glock 17 sidearms.

[ Out of character: I can't find an embassy or consulate establishment programme thread after searching your posting history in the NationStates forums. So unfortunately I couldn't reciprocate your letter of friendship by actually posting. :( However, we can both just assume that there is a Yohannesian embassy in your nation already! ]

The Yohannesian Realms
30 May, Year of our Lord

Addressed to the Excellency Ms Anna Khan, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary in Yohannes, in full representation, the Government of Polaria,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the representative of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria by birth and Yohannesian Empress by princely election, I am pleased to welcome Your Excellency, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary, of the Government of Polaria in the nineteen countries. Her Majesty expresses only the most sincere of appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought, for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between our two prosperous nation states in our meeting and discussion held last week.

Henceforth, this imperial correspondence shall inform to your government of the approval of your diplomatic application, and the immediate construction of your embassy in the Kingdom of Alexandria, and thus your gracious representation within Her Majesty's realm. I assure you that the Imperial government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received, with good faith, the letter of credence of your government, of good and charitable accreditation, to officiate Your Excellency as the rightful plenipotentiary and designated ambassador of your sovereign. The Imperial Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment, and that of the Imperial Foreign Office, will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which may be used thereupon Your Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited by Yohannes on Tue May 30, 2017 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Argentinstan in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Wed May 31, 2017 2:08 am

Argentinstan wrote:Name of nation: Republic of Argentinstan
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Sarah Gates
Additional comment (optional): Recalled senator from Senate

The Yohannesian Realms
31 May, Year of our Lord

Addressed to the Excellency Ms Sarah Gates, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary in Yohannes, in full representation, the Government of Argentinstan,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the voice of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria by birth and Yohannesian Empress by princely election, I am pleased to welcome Your Excellency, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary, of the Government of Argentinstan in the nineteen countries. Her Majesty expresses only the most sincere of appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought, for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between our two prosperous nation states in our meeting and discussion held last week.

Henceforth, this imperial correspondence shall inform to your government of the approval of your diplomatic application, and the immediate construction of your embassy in the Kingdom of Burmecia, and thus your gracious representation within Her Majesty's realm. I assure you that the Imperial government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received, with good faith, the letter of credence of your government, of good and charitable accreditation, to officiate Your Excellency as the rightful plenipotentiary and designated ambassador of your sovereign. The Imperial Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment, and that of the Imperial Foreign Office, will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which may be used thereupon Your Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Yours sincerely,

The Honourable Julius Frej Shriver
Her Majesty's Minister of Foreign Affairs

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Devonheavenshire

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Devonheavenshire wrote:Name of nation: Devonheavenshire
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ms. Lydia Leeper

The Office of Embassy [and Consulate] Establishment

The Yohannesian Realms
6 July, Year of our Lord

Addressed to the Excellency Ms Lydia Leeper, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary in Yohannes, in full representation, the Government of Devonheavenshire,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the voice of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria by birth and Yohannesian Empress by princely election, I am pleased to welcome Your Excellency, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary, of the Government of Devonheavenshire in the nineteen countries. Her Majesty expresses only the most sincere of appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought, for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between our two prosperous nation states in our meeting and discussion held last week.

Henceforth, this imperial correspondence shall inform to your government of the approval of your diplomatic application, and the immediate construction of your embassy in the Kingdom of Burmecia, and thus your gracious representation within Her Majesty's realm. I assure you that the Imperial government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

Yours sincerely,

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Fracels in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Fracels wrote:To: The Hon Julius Frej Shriver, HM Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Yohannesian Realms
Fr: Florentio Batts, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Federal Queendom of Fracels
Subject: Embassy Program Application

On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the wider government of the Federal Queendom of Fracels, I am pleased to submit to your good office the Federal Queendom of Fracels' application for your embassy program. This is also in response to your kind application to our own embassy program. Attached is the appropriate form.

Thank you. We look forward to long years of peaceful coexistence with the Yohannesian Realms!

Name of nation: Fracels
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Mr. Frans Leppälä

The Yohannesian Realms
6 July, Year of our Lord

Addressed to the Excellency Mr Frans Leppälä, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary in Yohannes, in full representation, the Government of Fracels,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the voice of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria by birth and Yohannesian Empress by princely election, I am pleased to welcome Your Excellency, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary, of the Government of Fracels in the nineteen countries. Her Majesty expresses only the most sincere of appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought, for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between our two prosperous nation states in our meeting and discussion held last week.

I assure you that our government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge your diplomatic sanctity; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'. My office shall furthermore advise and provide for your team the resources required for the learning and understanding of our inclusive culture and language. I have received this morning, with good faith, the letter of credence of your government, of good and charitable accreditation, to officiate Your Excellency as the rightful plenipotentiary and designated ambassador of your sovereign.

The Imperial Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment, and that of the Imperial Foreign Office, will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which may be used thereupon Your Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Yours sincerely,

Gowinia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gowinia » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

Julius Frej Shiver
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Yohannes
Strunmahrath, XXX, 2017 (6th era, year 191)

Dear Minister,

Greetings. We inform you that the Gowinian Government is interested in building a direct diplomatic relationship with the Realm of Yohannes.
We are therefore applying to create a Gowinian embassy in your country. We would be very pleased if you kindly accepted this request.
You will find our application form joined to this document.

Yours sincerely,
John Hallbjörn,
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Name of nation:
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Alice Rowley, F, 35 years old, no family.
Diplomatic staff : 12, Service staff : 6
Additional comment (optional): It would be good if you established our embassy in a skyscraper with a good view.
Last edited by Gowinia on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Federal Republic of Gowinia
Pro : capitalism, socialism, LGBTQ rights, multiculturalism, animal rights, EU, Schengen, Palestine, environmentalism
Anti : hard communism, religious radicalism, death penalty, conservatism, animal cruelty,
fascism, Orbán, Putin
[☮] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a pacifist.
[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.
BREAKING NEWS Balmoraia Province MP dies choking on an olive pit // Malfunctioning Tesla car explodes in Riften, killing 2 // Nation shocked as Pres. T. Whittington dabs on war memorial
NS stats are not used.

Xibei-San-Ma
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xibei-San-Ma » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:14 am

Name of nation: The Democratic People's Republic of Xibei-San-Ma
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Qing Tu, 50 years old, no family.
Additional comment (optional): It would be good, if embassy was with a Chinese roof.
Last edited by Xibei-San-Ma on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not really planning to use this nation for F7 posting and RP, I just did a small makeover for its new role.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Gowinia in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Gowinia wrote:

Julius Frej Shiver
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Johannes
Strunmahrath, XXX, 2017 (6th era, year 191)

Dear Minister,

Greetings. We inform you that the Gowinian Government is interested in building a direct diplomatic relationship with the Realm of Johannes.
We are therefore applying to create a Gowinian embassy in your country. We would be very pleased if you kindly accepted this request.
You will find our application form joined to this document.

Yours sincerely,
John Hallbjörn,

Name of nation: Gowinia
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Alice Rowley, F, 35 years old, no family.
Diplomatic staff : 12, Service staff : 6
Additional comment (optional): It would be good if you established our embassy in a skyscraper with a good view.

The Yohannesian Realms
7 July, Year of our Lord

Addressed to the Excellency Ms Alice Rowley, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary in Yohannes, in full representation, the Government of Gowinia,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the voice of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria by birth and Yohannesian Empress by princely election, I am pleased to welcome Your Excellency, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary, of the Government of Gowinia in the nineteen countries. I wish to express only the most sincere gratitude and appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought; for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between the two prosperous nation states of Gowinia and Yohannes in our meeting and discussion held last week. Your condition regarding the location of the Embassy of Gowinia, voiced during our meeting, was a fair and acceptable one.

I assure you that our government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge your diplomatic sanctity; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly GA resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'. My office shall furthermore advise on, and provide for, your team the resources required for the learning and understanding of our inclusive culture and language. I have received this morning, with good faith, the letter of credence of your government, of good and charitable accreditation, to officiate Your Excellency as the rightful plenipotentiary and designated ambassador of your sovereign.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment, and that of the Foreign Office, will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which may be used thereupon Your Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:53 pm

Name of nation: European Empire of Lemlar
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Andrej Neminski
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Xibei-San-Ma in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:59 pm

Xibei-San-Ma wrote:Name of nation: The Democratic People's Republic of Xibei-San-Ma
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Qing Tu, 50 years old, no family.
Additional comment (optional): It would be good, if embassy was with a Chinese roof.

The Yohannesian Realms
7 July, Year of our Lord

Addressed to the Excellency Mr Qing Tu, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary in Yohannes, in full representation, the Government of Xibei-San-Ma,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the voice of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria by birth and Yohannesian Empress by princely election, I am pleased to welcome Your Excellency, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary, of the Government of Xibei-San-Ma in the nineteen countries. I wish to express only the most sincere gratitude and appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought; for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between the two prosperous nation states of Xibei-San-Ma and Yohannes in our meeting and discussion held last week. We have noted your condition, voiced during our meeting, regarding the presence of traditional Hui Chinese roof for the embassy building. To prevent any alteration of the original plan, I will personally forward your condition to the representative of our accredited construction and architecture firms tomorrow.

I assure you that our government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge your diplomatic sanctity; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly GA resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'. My office shall furthermore advise on, and provide for, your team the resources required for the learning and understanding of our inclusive culture and language. I have received this morning, with good faith, the letter of credence of your government, of good and charitable accreditation, to officiate Your Excellency as the rightful plenipotentiary and designated ambassador of your sovereign.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment, and that of the Foreign Office, will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which may be used thereupon Your Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Yours sincerely,

Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xibei-San-Ma
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xibei-San-Ma » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Xibei-San-Ma wrote:Name of nation: The Democratic People's Republic of Xibei-San-Ma
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ru Tu, 50 years old, no family.

[ Out of character: I will guess the name Ru is a feminine one? Tell if I am wrong, and I will edit my post :p ]

The Yohannesian Realms
7 July, Year of our Lord

Addressed to the Excellency Ms Ru Tu, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary in Yohannes, in full representation, the Government of Xibei-San-Ma,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the voice of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria by birth and Yohannesian Empress by princely election, I am pleased to welcome Your Excellency, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary, of the Government of Xibei-San-Ma in the nineteen countries. I wish to express only the most sincere gratitude and appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought; for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between the two prosperous nation states of Xibei-San-Ma and Yohannes in our meeting and discussion held last week. We have noted your condition, voiced during our meeting, regarding the presence of traditional Hui Chinese roof for the embassy building. To prevent any alteration of the original plan, I will personally forward your condition to the representative of our accredited construction and architecture firms tomorrow.

Yours sincerely,

OOC: https://www.behindthename.com/names/gen ... ge/chinese This side said so, lol. Anyways, I will edit it.
Last edited by Xibei-San-Ma on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not really planning to use this nation for F7 posting and RP, I just did a small makeover for its new role.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Xibei-San-Ma

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:10 pm

[ Out of character: Funny that, I actually used that website as well to check and I think it said male or female :D So is Qing Tu male or female? I will guess it's a he. Sorry, I am not good with Mandarin/Chinese names lol. Edit: okay it's male I just checked on that website I will edit my post ]
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Lemlar in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:30 am

Lemlar wrote:Name of nation: European Empire of Lemlar
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Andrej Neminski

The Yohannesian Realms
7 July, Year of our Lord

Addressed to the Excellency Mr Andrej Neminski, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary in Yohannes, in full representation, the Government of Lemlar,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the voice of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria by birth and Yohannesian Empress by princely election, I am pleased to welcome Your Excellency, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary, of the Government of Lemlar in the nineteen countries. I wish to express only the most sincere gratitude and appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought; for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between the two prosperous nation states of Lemlar and Yohannes during our meeting and discussion held last week.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which may be used thereupon Your Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Yours sincerely,

Nanakai
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanakai » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:58 am

TO: The Honorable Julius Frej Shriver -- HM Foreign Office, Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Yohannes
FROM: Slavoljub Kiwalao -- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Leikaona, Nanakaʻi

Kia Ora!

I was sincerely pleased to hear from you, as both our nations indeed have similar values and also are culturally very similar. Now, since I officially accepted your request, I hereby request a reciprocation.

Me and President Alea Kalākaua are looking forward to further talks, trade, cultural exchange - everything that can only enrich the glorious city of Te Whanganui-a-Tara and the prospering city of Leikaona.

Yours sincerely,
Slavoljub Kiwalao

Nanakaʻi mea pono he mokupuni - akā, ia he nui loa, ʻae!

Name of nation: The Federation of Nanakaʻi
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ambassador Mila Leilani Kahulaui - 38, female, no family, speaks German, Serbian, Hawaiian and Māori
Additional comment (optional): N/A

A strange island nation with a lot of water surrounding.

What there's to know about this nation - and Why you should come here.

We also have an Embassy Program.

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:53 am

Name of nation: Kannadrickenium
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ginny ryerson
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: Yes
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=414283&p=31863061#p31863061

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Nanakaʻi in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Nanakai wrote:

TO: The Honorable Julius Frej Shriver -- HM Foreign Office, Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Yohannes
FROM: Slavoljub Kiwalao -- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Leikaona, Nanakaʻi

Kia Ora!

I was sincerely pleased to hear from you, as both our nations indeed have similar values and also are culturally very similar. Now, since I officially accepted your request, I hereby request a reciprocation.

Me and President Alea Kalākaua are looking forward to further talks, trade, cultural exchange - everything that can only enrich the glorious city of Te Whanganui-a-Tara and the prospering city of Leikaona.

Yours sincerely,
Slavoljub Kiwalao

Nanakaʻi mea pono he mokupuni - akā, ia he nui loa, ʻae!

Name of nation: The Federation of Nanakaʻi
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ambassador Mila Leilani Kahulaui - 38, female, no family, speaks German, Serbian, Hawaiian and Māori
Additional comment (optional): N/A

The Yohannesian Realms
8 July, Year of our Lord

Addressed to the Excellency Ms Mila Leilani Kahulaui, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary in Yohannes, in full representation, the Government of Nanakaʻi,

Kia Ora, Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. As the voice of Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria by birth and Yohannesian Empress by princely election, I am pleased to welcome Your Excellency, accredited ambassadorial extraordinary and plenipotentiary, of the Government of Nanakaʻi in the nineteen countries. I wish to express only the most sincere gratitude and appreciation for the work your most excellent diplomats have brought; for the advancement of peace and most benevolent goodwill, between the two prosperous nation states of Nanakaʻi and Yohannes during our meeting and discussion held last week.

I assure you that our government, representing in full interest the Yohannesian people and that of Her Majesty, shall for eternity fully acknowledge your diplomatic sanctity; as outlined most charitably by the World Assembly GA resolution 'Diplomat Protection Act'. My office shall furthermore advise on, and provide for your team, the resources required for the learning and understanding of our inclusive culture and language. I have received this morning, with good faith, the letter of credence of your government, of good and charitable accreditation, to officiate Your Excellency as the rightful plenipotentiary and designated ambassador of your sovereign.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which may be used thereupon Your Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made for the head of border security shall ensure their application for the rest of your faithful diplomatic staff.

Yours sincerely,

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Name of nation: Diarcesia
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [], consulate-general [], embassy [✓]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Wilfried Strickland
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: Invitation extended with automatic acceptance

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information