NATION

PASSWORD

Yohannes' Embassy Exchange Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Application - Hyfling

Postby Yohannes » Sat May 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Hyfling wrote:
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Double State of Hyfling
- Government Type: Democratic-corporatocracy
- Head of State: Taegan Smith
- Head of Government: Taegan Smith
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Marcel Grey

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Jackson Green
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff: 12
- Security Staff: 7
- Service Staff: 5
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 7 handguns, 5 assault rifles
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes, the link is in my signature.
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Nothing to declare

To the Government of Hyfling

I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in proposing the establishment of its diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Yohannes. Henceforth, this letter shall convey the approval of your application by HM Foreign Office and the Crown. I assure you that His Majesty Wiremu IV and His Majesty's Government will for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Premier Diane Paora, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Jackson Green as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Hyfling in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office will deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me immediately.

Sincerely,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Batorys
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Sat May 10, 2014 9:43 pm

Tagmatium wrote:
Yohannes wrote:Not playing this terrible game any longer

Yohannes flipped his shit?

How terrible.

Hmmmm.
Mallorea and Riva should resign
This is an alternate history version of Callisdrun.
Here is the (incomplete) Factbook
Ask me about The Forgotten Lands!
Pro: Feminism, environmentalism, BLM, LGBTQUILTBAG, BDSM, unions, hyphy, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Oakland, old San Francisco, the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and fully automated gay luxury space communism
Anti: Misogyny, fossil fuels, racism, homophobia, kink-shaming, capitalism, LA, Silicon Valley, techies, Brezhnev, the Galactic Empire, and the "alt-right"

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Sat May 10, 2014 9:49 pm

OOC: *redacted*
Last edited by Delmonte on Sat May 10, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
Code: Select all
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Western European Republic
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western European Republic » Sat May 10, 2014 10:24 pm

(self-deleted)
Last edited by Western European Republic on Sat May 10, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NEWS: Sec. of Education Tremonti to found International Education Initiative...President Försterling announces plans to "monitor the situation...[and] keep all options on the table" in conflict between Russia and British Crimea

Western European Republic
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby Western European Republic » Sat May 10, 2014 11:01 pm

To: His Majesty's Foreign Office

Attached are the applications for an Embassy and a Trade Agreement. Please look them over.

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Western European Republic.
- Government Type: Republic.
- Head of State: President Bronisław Tonislavski.
- Head of Government: President Bronisław Tonislavski.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Relations Alexandre Altavilla.

- Ambassador's Name: Cyrus Mitterand.
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Amélie.
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None.

- Diplomatic Staff: 35.
- Security Staff: 20.
- Service Staff: 25.
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 40 AK-47s (two per security staff).
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Rolls Royce, 2 Armed Helicopters, 1 Ford Truck.

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes, all three.
- Do you have any special requests? None.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes (trade treaty application attached below)
- Is there any additional information we should know? None.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: A dog, named Potemkin.

General Information

1. Name of Nation/Organization: Western European Republic.
2. Name of Representative: Secretary of Foreign Relations Alexandre Altavilla.
3. Form of Government: Republic.
4. Form of Currency: Benchmark.

Economics

4. What are your main imports?: Unknown.
5. What are your main exports?: Automobiles, Soda, and Cheese.
6. Are you interested in a Free-Trade Agreement?: Yes.
7. If not, what form of economic trade are you interested in?:

Miscellaneous

8. Does the nation or organization you represent agree to adhere to our trade regulations?: Yes.
9. If not, why?:
NEWS: Sec. of Education Tremonti to found International Education Initiative...President Försterling announces plans to "monitor the situation...[and] keep all options on the table" in conflict between Russia and British Crimea

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

re: Application - Western European Republic

Postby Yohannes » Sun May 11, 2014 1:38 am

To Alexandre Altavilla, Secretary of Foreign Relations

I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in proposing the establishment of its diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Yohannes as well as its interest of pursuing further trade relationship and commercial network with our nation.

Henceforth, this correspondence shall convey the approval of both your diplomatic application. I assure you that His Majesty Wiremu IV of Yohānnes and His Majesty's Government will for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Premier Diane Paora, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Cyrus Mitterand as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of West Europe in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office will deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

And finally as well as to clarify our previous statement, noting the interest of your represented government to establish its trade relationship with us, HM Foreign Office have acted jointly with HM Treasury to provide our acceptance of your free trade application. It is with the establishment of this programme by the start of next month that we all hope for the further ease of transfer of commercial as well as general goods, credit as well as human resources and various cultural and educational benefit for both West Europe and Yohannes.

As a nation epitomising the unrestricted freedom of movement of goods and service to provide a more competitive and efficient background for its economy, Yohannes has supported and enacted various multinational measures which put us near the forefront of global economics and trade. It is therefore with this acceptance of the foundation for a further, closer commercial and trade relationship and future between West Europe and Yohannes that we would like to once again offer our appreciation for your initiative.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me immediately.

Sincerely,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon May 12, 2014 12:42 pm

From. Julio Quaresma, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Empire of Reino do Brazil
To. Hohepa Tipene Bridge, His Majesty Foreign Minister of Yohannes

Excellency,

The Empire of Reino do Brazil would like to apply for diplomatic representation in Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Please find our Application bellow,

Name of nation: The Empire of Reino do Brazil
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [], consulate-general [], embassy [x]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Sofia de Beck
Additional comment (optional): none at the time.

We thank you for your attention and look forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
JQuaresma

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Application - Reino do Brazil

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 13, 2014 2:32 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:
From. Julio Quaresma, Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Empire of Reino do Brazil
To. Hohepa Tipene Bridge, His Majesty Foreign Minister of Yohannes

Excellency,

The Empire of Reino do Brazil would like to apply for diplomatic representation in Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Please find our Application bellow,

Name of nation: The Empire of Reino do Brazil
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Sofia de Beck
Additional comment (optional): none at the time.

We thank you for your attention and look forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
JQuaresma

To Hon Julio Quaresma, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Kia Ora; I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in proposing the establishment of its diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes.

Henceforth, this correspondence shall convey the approval of both your diplomatic application. I assure you that His Majesty Wiremu IV of Yohānnes and His Majesty's Government will for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Premier Simon Ani Mahawa, and would like to personally welcome Her Excellency Sofia de Beck as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Reino do Brazil in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office will deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Sincerely,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Application - European Unity

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Rothschild wrote:
FTAO of the Foreign Affairs and Trade Office, Yohannes
From the GIEU High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy, Baroness Ashton

On behalf of the Grand Imperium for European Unity we would like to establish a diplomatic presence within Yohannes consisting of an embassy. We request location of the embassy in the Torvald District of Bernhardsson. We are about to declare a state of emergency with regards to the apparent resurrection of the dead. This maybe seen as total nonsense like europhobic tabloids however precautions have to be taken in this instance, so we wish to fortify the embassy with members of the EU Sentinean Service until the 'apparent' crisis has averted. Once the crisis has averted EU SS personnel will be exchanged with standard diplomatic support staff. We look forward to developing co-operation between Yohannes and Europe in the future.
Yours sincerely Baroness Ashton.

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Grand Imperium of European Unity
- Government Type: Bureaucratic Presidential Autocracy
- Head of State: President Herman van Rompuy
- Head of Government: GIEU Commission President Manuel Barroso
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: CFSP High Representative Baroness Catherine Ashton

- Ambassador's Name: Zackary Duwisezki
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Mdm Sarah Duwisezki
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Due to certain europhobic elements in our global society, we request extra police presence outside of the embassy.

- Diplomatic Staff: 15 essential staff from the GIEU External Action Service
- Security Staff: 90 troopers of the EU Sentinean Service
- Service Staff: no personnel as of present due to heightened security concerns
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons:
G-36/K carbine total of 90
M-92/F handgun total of 90
- Number and Type of Vehicles:
Merc Benz G-Wolf total of 3
Renault Laguna total of 2
Bugatti Veyron total of 1
Merc Benz S600 limo total of 1

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes one embassy
- Do you have any special requests? No requests at this moment in time
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes the trading of currency and financial services
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Jagermeister

To Hon Baroness Ashton, High Representative

Kia Ora; I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in proposing the establishment of its diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Premier Simon Ani Mahawa, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Zackary Duwisezki as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of European Unity in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office will deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Sincerely,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Tue May 13, 2014 11:34 pm

What do I see here, Yohannes is rolling with a Maori influence.

I was here first Yohannes, step off my turf :D
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Thu May 15, 2014 5:06 am

Name of nation: the unitary state of lolomz
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: bart luis
Additional comment (optional): my embassy progarm link :http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=293552#p19824922
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Ryfylke
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryfylke » Thu May 15, 2014 12:16 pm

To: Hohepa Tipene Bridge, Minister and Chief Leader of Foreign Relations of the Kingdom of Yohannes
From: Espen Bjerkesen, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Ryfylke
Subject: Establishment of Formal Relations

Dear Minister Bridge,

Hello; I trust that this telegram finds you and your staff in good health. I have been tasked the great honor by the government of Ryfylke of establishing a permanent diplomatic mission in Yohannes. I write with the authority of the prime minister and the Storting and wish to express on their behalf our great respect for your nation.

It is my hope and the hope of all in the Ryfylkian government that the establishment of this embassy will further the interests of both our nations in its mission of peace and security for all. I ask that the attached application be given all due consideration and hope for your assent in this embassy's establishment.

I look forward to hearing your reply!

Sincerely,

Espen Bjerkesen, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Name of nation: Kingdom of Ryfylke
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [], consulate-general [], embassy [X]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Hjalmar Byrn
Additional comment (optional): We humbly invite the government of Yohannes to establish an embassy on Ryfylkian soil. Link to embassy program. We also request a copy of our embassy's street address in Yohannes for our records.
About Ryfylke: Factbook, Embassy Program

About Me: College student in Minnesota. Lutheran. Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Application - Lolomz

Postby Yohannes » Sun May 18, 2014 4:37 am

Lolomz wrote:
Name of nation: the unitary state of lolomz
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: bart luis
Additional comment (optional): my embassy progarm link :http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=293552#p19824922

To the Government of Lolomz

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Premier Simon Ani Mahawa, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Bart Luis as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Lolomz in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office will deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Nā mātou, nā,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP

Anollasia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Anollasia » Sun May 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Name of nation: The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Joachim Matricheau
Additional comment (optional): None

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Diplomatic Applications

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:19 am

To the Governments of Anollasia and Ryfylke

Kia Ora! I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented governments in proposing the establishment of your diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes.

Henceforth, this correspondence shall convey the approval of your diplomatic applications. I assure you that His Majesty Wiremu IV of Yohānnes and His Majesty's Government will for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented governments have accredited to your ambassadorial plenipotentiaries, and would like to personally welcome the Excellencies Hjalmar Byrn and Joachim Matricheau as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinaries and Plenipotentiaries of Anollasia and Ryfylke in Yohannes.

HM Foreign Office will deliver our ambassadorial immunity missives for your associated diplomatic residents, which may be used thereupon the Excellencies' arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented governments' diplomatic staff and team.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via my e-mail and phone, or office.

Nā mātou, nā,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP

Tolmakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tolmakia » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:48 pm

Name of nation: The Republic of Tomakia
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Beth Temaru
~REPUBLICAN STATE OF TOLMAKIA~

Official Tolmakia Wiki

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lodged Submission - Government of Tolmakia

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 am

To the Government of Tolmakia

Kia Ora! I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in proposing the establishment of your diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes.

Henceforth, this correspondence shall convey the approval of your diplomatic application. I assure you that Kīngitanga Wiremu IV of Yohānnes and His Majesty's Government will, for eternity, fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government and ministry have accredited to your ambassadorial plenipotentiary, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Beth Temaru as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Tomakia in Yohannes.

HM Foreign Office will deliver our ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Nā mātou, nā,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP

Vox Columbia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

THE COLUMBIAN FOREIGN AFFAIRS BUREAU

Postby Vox Columbia » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:05 am

Dear Sir/madam
We here of the City of Vox Columbia would hereby be honoured to improve our trade route and friendship with your nation and we return the application. We hope to participate in a most excellent and beneficial future together

Yours Faithfully
Miranda Tyson
Chancellor of Foreign Affairs

Full Name of Nation: The Free City State Of Vox Columbia
Commonly known as: Columbia

Head of State: Governor Joseph Hawk

Head of Government: Governor Joseph Hawk

Type of Government: City State Republic

Type of Economy: *Apologises, but under Vox Columbian Law we are not legally allowed to share that information, we are sorry for the inconvenience*

National GDP: 922,000,000

GDP per capita (Living Standard): 20-35k GDP

Name of Ambassador: Charles E. Manswell
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Family Members or Friends Present: Mrs Mary Manswell, Timothy Manswell, Bill Manswell, Gillian Manswell
Staff: 13 members of staff will accompany Charles at the Embassy
Security: 22 members of security will accompany Charles at the Embassy
Weapons (Include number): 22 Auto Mag pistols, 22 Columbian Sten Sub machine guns, 10 AR-15 assault rifles
Other possessions worth declaring: None
Vehicles : Deluxe Columbian Air Zepplin, and 5 Suv's for transport to and from the embassy

Ambassador's Background: Charles Studied for many years at the National Columbian University studying Politics but when his political party disbanded after a time, he applied for a post in the current government and eventually became an ambassador

Any Additional Request(s): The only request that Charles has made is that there be a roof which he can see the sky while at work to remind him of home.

Economic Category : Strong
Last edited by Vox Columbia on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:51 am, edited 8 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Application - Government of Vox Columbia

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Vox Columbia wrote:
Dear Sir/madam
We here of the City of Vox Columbia would hereby be honoured to improve our trade route and friendship with your nation and we return the application. We hope to participate in a most excellent and beneficial future together

Yours Faithfully
Miranda Tyson
Chancellor of Foreign Affairs

Full Name of Nation: The Free City State Of Vox Columbia
Commonly known as: Columbia

Head of State: Governor Joseph Hawk

Head of Government: Governor Joseph Hawk

Type of Government: City State Republic

Type of Economy: Vox columbia follows the common Method of the Columbian banking system

National GDP: 922,000,000

GDP per capita (Living Standard): 20-35k GDP

Name of Ambassador: Charles E. Manswell
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Family Members or Friends Present: Mrs Mary Manswell, Timothy Manswell, Bill Manswell, Gillian Manswell
Staff: 13 members of staff will accompany Charles at the Embassy
Security: 22 members of security will accompany Charles at the Embassy
Weapons (Include number): 22 Auto Mag pistols, 22 Columbian Sten Sub machine guns, 10 AR-15 assault rifles
Other possessions worth declaring: None
Vehicles : Deluxe Columbian Air Zepplin, and 5 Suv's for transport to and from the embassy

Ambassador's Background: Charles Studied for many years at the National Columbian University studying Politics but when his political party disbanded after a time, he applied for a post in the current government and eventually became an ambassador

Any Additional Request(s): The only request that Charles has made is that there be a roof which he can see the sky while at work to remind him of home.

Economic Category : Strong

To the Hon Miranda Tyson, Chancellor of Foreign Affairs

Kia Ora! I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in proposing the establishment of your diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes.

Henceforth, this correspondence shall convey the approval of your diplomatic application. I assure you that Kīngitanga Wiremu IV of Yohānnes and His Majesty's Government will, for eternity, fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government and ministry have accredited to your ambassadorial plenipotentiary, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Charles Manswell as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Vox Columbia in Yohannes.

HM Foreign Office will deliver our ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Further trade proposals or commercial agreements may be lodged at either, or both, of the following storefronts:

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office.

Nā mātou, nā,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP

Adab
Negotiator

Founded: May 28, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Adab » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:51 pm

The Empire of Adab
Fluctuat nec mergitur
She is tossed by the waves but does not sink

To: Whoever it may concern, Yohannes

Greetings,

May this letter find you at peace and in prosperity. It has come to the attention of His Imperial Majesty the Emperor that we do not possess an embassy in your nation, and so we have decided to send an application for the establishment of one in your nation. It is our fervent hope that the establishment of this embassy may open the door to a long history of stable and peaceful relations between our great nations, one that shall be marked by fruitful cooperation.

Thank you for your attention. Blessed be your nation, along with each and every person who inhabits it.

Name of nation:
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Gershon al-Wahhab

Signed,
His Imperial Majesty Tizqar III, Emperor
His Highness Inimabakesh al-Tikriti, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Male, 23, Indonesian

Major partner in free association with Faraby (that's my puppet/secondary nation IRL).

Factbook

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
-Muhammad Ali

Free Pejite
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Pejite » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:37 am

AN OFFICIAL MESSAGE

FROM THE KINGDOM OF FREE PEJITE

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs of His Majesty's Foreign Office, The Kingdom of Yohannes
Subject: Proposal to establish an embassy

Good day!

On behalf of our beloved kingdom and our people, we would want to express our interest in opening an embassy within your graceful nation as well as to promote peace, stability and healthy relations between our sovereign states. Attached is the application.

Name of nation: The Kingdom of Free Pejite
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Khamil Al Asam

Our application has been reviewed, and has been processed through our office. It has been approved by the new government of Pejite. If there is anything amiss, pray do tell us so, and we will correct it at once. We look forward on receiving your reply.

-Sincerely, Minister Hazim Kasaalda
-Signed, President Hamilton Khazzam
-Signed, His royal majesty King Asabel IV
"Sserjyurfhdtna rav ekaefh nirunuedt"

Name: Republic of Pejite
Capital: Ippheroan
Currency: Shubbl/Shubl
Leader: President Namowa
Population (RP): 40,000,000+
Military: 100,000+
  • Standoff against the Congress
  • Reconstruction & Modernization
Currently roleplaying in near future of present timeline. This nation doesn't represent me IRL...not always at least. :D

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Diplomatic Mission - Imperial Government of Adab

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:05 am

Adab wrote:
The Empire of Adab
Fluctuat nec mergitur
She is tossed by the waves but does not sink

To: Whoever it may concern, Yohannes

Greetings,

May this letter find you at peace and in prosperity. It has come to the attention of His Imperial Majesty the Emperor that we do not possess an embassy in your nation, and so we have decided to send an application for the establishment of one in your nation. It is our fervent hope that the establishment of this embassy may open the door to a long history of stable and peaceful relations between our great nations, one that shall be marked by fruitful cooperation.

Thank you for your attention. Blessed be your nation, along with each and every person who inhabits it.

Name of nation:
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Gershon al-Wahhab

Signed,
His Imperial Majesty Tizqar III, Emperor
His Highness Inimabakesh al-Tikriti, Minister of Foreign Affairs

To His Imperial Majesty Tizqar III of Adab

Kia Ora! Greetings and salutations, Your Majesty, it is truly an honour for I myself to correspond directly with you. His Majesty's Foreign Office would like to offer our most sincere appreciation and gratitude, for your interest to establish your diplomatic mission - in the form of an embassy - in Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes.

Until now, His Majesty's Government and the people of Yohannes have not interacted together with your nation, culture, institutions and people. A seemingly mysterious blanket of darkess and terra incognita had, for so long, separate the Kingdom of Yohannes and the Empire of Adab.

It is with the very lifting of that terra incognita blanket that allows for our respective government to finally establish the start of a hopefully long-lasting mutual relationship -- the recognition of sovereignty of one another's territories, and the possibility of commercial relationship resulting from our future interactions with your represented government, and entities originating from Adab.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government and ministry have accredited to your ambassadorial plenipotentiary, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Gershon al-Wahhab as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Imperial Adab in Yohannes.

Nā mātou, nā,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Etoile Arcture
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:19 am

Diplomatic Directorate
Lake Concordia, New Corinth
12 July, 2014

Excellency,

I have the honour to request the Government of the Kingdom of Yohānnes to indicate by response to this diplomatic note whether it would be inclined to consider favourably the establishment of a diplomatic mission to Yohānnes by the Government of the Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture.

I am also authorised to inform His Excellency that my Government would be equally desirous, provided it be agreeable to His Majesty's Foreign Office, to invite the Government of the Kingdom of Yohānnes to reciprocally establish a Yohānnsesian mission to Etoile Arcture.

Please find enclosed below all relevant documents as requested by His Majesty's Foreign Office pertaining to these matters.

Accept, Excellency, the renewed assurance of my highest consideration.

Her Excellency Dr. Michiko Flax
Director-General of External Affairs
Diplomatic Directorate of Etoile Arcture

His Excellency Hohepa Tipene Bridge
His Majesty's Foreign Office
The Kingdom of Yohānnes

Enclosure(s):

Name of nation: Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture[
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ambassador-Designate Dr. Mary Seagrove

DIPLOMATIC DIRECTORATE OF ETOILE ARCTURE

ImageImage
Flag and Great Seal of the Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture

Embassy Exchange Program

The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture invites foreign nations to establish high commissions and full embassies for the purposes of formalising diplomatic relations, strengthening existing ties or to provide consular services to their citizens visiting Etoile Acture and Visa services for Etoilian citizens visiting foreign nations. All embassies and ambassadorial residencies are considered sovereign national territory.

Diplomatic Parc, Lake Concordia, New Corinth

Aerial view of the Diplomatic Parc in Concordia

Description

Completed in 2005, the Diplomatic Parc is part of the larger Lake Concordia Island Complex, a large development located within the heart of New Corinth, capital city of Etoile Arcture. The complex has already been home to the numerous Directorates (government departments) of the Unitary Technocracy for the last 30 years. Security has been a paramount consideration and the siting on a island limits access to several defendable bridges, while below the lake are located hardened bunkers and a underground railway for rapid evacuations in event of an emergency. Movement throughout the island is by means of an automated electric light railway, while road and rail communication links exist to New Corinth, and a direct air service (by passenger tiltrotor) operates between the island and New Corinth International Airport.

All embassies are assigned their own block, a 5,000 square metre plot, as grounds to locate an embassy and ambassadorial residence. Up to one thousand blocks are available in total within the Diplomatic Parc, of which over half have already been built. The typical embassy building consists of two basement levels including a underground car park, four main floors and a recessed top storey. Buildings may be configured with their own atrium or water feature and may contain courtyards and gardens. Diplomatic staff are entirely free to alternatively rent or purchase properties in New Corinth, and are otherwise encouraged to sample the rich cultural life the city has to offer.

Restrictions

All embassies and ambassadorial residences are considered by the government of Etoile Arcture to be the sovereign foreign territory of that nation. But foreign diplomatic personnel are not exempt from local laws when outside their own sovereign territory.

Security personnel assigned to diplomatic missions must apply and receive special carry permits for personal defence weapons. Only small arms limited to tazers, hand guns, submachine guns, assault rifles and shotguns are licensed for legitimate self-protection. Heavier armament such as crew served weapons are not permitted to be brought on to Etoilian territory. Violations of these rules and of local laws may lead to expulsion.

Diplomatic missions are free to bring their own transport, restricted to limousines, sedans and SUVs. Embassies are expected to contain at the bare minimum: a Ambassador’s Office, Consular Section, Visa Section, Trade Mission, Political Officer, Public Affairs Department, and Management Section including staff.

Applications

Any nation may apply to establish formal diplomatic relations with Etoile Arcture regardless of their prior relations with the Technocracy. To assist the Diplomatic Directorate in processing applications rapidly and efficiently please provide the following information when applying to establish diplomatic relations:

Full Name of nation:
Your Ambassador’s name:
Prior relations with Etoile Arcture (if any):
Alliances a member of:
Other international agreements/treaties signed:
Domestic system of government:
Do you wish to exchange ambassadors:
Do you wish to establish trade relations:
Last edited by Etoile Arcture on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture
"Excellere Contende"
Defence Condition: 5
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Region: NovaAlliances: ConcordantDelian LeagueCASTLEEmbassy: Diplomatic Parc
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér DoctrineAmistad Declaration

International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

Israela
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Israela » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:02 pm

Last edited by Israela on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Israela - My PolandBall
Monarch: Elizabeth Rosenthal-Lancashire (Head of State)
Prime Minister: Ariel Ya'alon (Head of Government)
Political Ideology: Centre-Right to Right Wing (Leading Party: Democratic Conservatives)
Classification: Class N14 - Tier IV - Type III - Superpower
I am College Student, Citizen of Israel, Immigrated from the US at 17, I am for the Jewish Home Party. I am for Greater Israel!
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64

Proud President & Founder of the International Union

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Approval of Lodged Submissions

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:21 pm

To the Governments of Free Pejite, Etoile Arcture and Israela

Kia Ora! Te āheitanga katoa, Takawaenga e whakahonoretia ana. I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented governments in proposing the establishment of your diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes.

Henceforth, this correspondence shall convey the approval of your diplomatic applications. I assure you that His Majesty Wiremu IV of Yohānnes and His Majesty's Government will for eternity fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassadors and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the World Assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented governments have accredited to your ambassadorial plenipotentiaries, and would like to personally welcome the Excellencies Khamil Al Asam, Dr Mary Seagrove and Elizabeth Rosenthal as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinaries and Plenipotentiaries of your represented governments in Yohannes.

HM Foreign Office will deliver our ambassadorial immunity missives for your associated diplomatic residents, which may be used thereupon the Excellencies' arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented governments' diplomatic staff and team.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me via my e-mail and phone, or office. Kia tau te rangimarie ki a koutou, kia kake tatou, te tokorua.

Nā mātou, nā,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP

Etoile Arcture wrote:
DIPLOMATIC DIRECTORATE OF ETOILE ARCTURE

Embassy Exchange Program
The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture invites foreign nations to establish high commissions and full embassies for the purposes of formalising diplomatic relations, strengthening existing ties or to provide consular services to their citizens visiting Etoile Acture and Visa services for Etoilian citizens visiting foreign nations. All embassies and ambassadorial residencies are considered sovereign national territory.

Diplomatic Parc, Lake Concordia, New Corinth
Aerial view of the Diplomatic Parc in Concordia

Description
Completed in 2005, the Diplomatic Parc is part of the larger Lake Concordia Island Complex, a large development located within the heart of New Corinth, capital city of Etoile Arcture. The complex has already been home to the numerous Directorates (government departments) of the Unitary Technocracy for the last 30 years. Security has been a paramount consideration and the siting on a island limits access to several defendable bridges, while below the lake are located hardened bunkers and a underground railway for rapid evacuations in event of an emergency. Movement throughout the island is by means of an automated electric light railway, while road and rail communication links exist to New Corinth, and a direct air service (by passenger tiltrotor) operates between the island and New Corinth International Airport.

All embassies are assigned their own block, a 5,000 square metre plot, as grounds to locate an embassy and ambassadorial residence. Up to one thousand blocks are available in total within the Diplomatic Parc, of which over half have already been built. The typical embassy building consists of two basement levels including a underground car park, four main floors and a recessed top storey. Buildings may be configured with their own atrium or water feature and may contain courtyards and gardens. Diplomatic staff are entirely free to alternatively rent or purchase properties in New Corinth, and are otherwise encouraged to sample the rich cultural life the city has to offer.

Restrictions
All embassies and ambassadorial residences are considered by the government of Etoile Arcture to be the sovereign foreign territory of that nation. But foreign diplomatic personnel are not exempt from local laws when outside their own sovereign territory.

Security personnel assigned to diplomatic missions must apply and receive special carry permits for personal defence weapons. Only small arms limited to tazers, hand guns, submachine guns, assault rifles and shotguns are licensed for legitimate self-protection. Heavier armament such as crew served weapons are not permitted to be brought on to Etoilian territory. Violations of these rules and of local laws may lead to expulsion.

Diplomatic missions are free to bring their own transport, restricted to limousines, sedans and SUVs. Embassies are expected to contain at the bare minimum: a Ambassador’s Office, Consular Section, Visa Section, Trade Mission, Political Officer, Public Affairs Department, and Management Section including staff.

Applications
Any nation may apply to establish formal diplomatic relations with Etoile Arcture regardless of their prior relations with the Technocracy. To assist the Diplomatic Directorate in processing applications rapidly and efficiently please provide the following information when applying to establish diplomatic relations:

Full Name of nation:
Your Ambassador’s name:
Prior relations with Etoile Arcture (if any):
Alliances a member of:
Other international agreements/treaties signed:
Domestic system of government:
Do you wish to exchange ambassadors:
Do you wish to establish trade relations:

To the Government of Etoile Arcture
Full Name of nation: Kingdom of Yohannes / Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes
Your Ambassador’s name: Dr Alan Djoko Sudjubrono
Prior relations with Etoile Arcture (if any): diplomatic neutrality (by formality), friendly approval de-facto due to the close relationship your represented government have with Yohannesian closely aligned and allied nations; no previous commercial or trading interactions between Yohannesian public or private firms and entities originating from your represented nation.
Alliances a member of: Lamoni-Lyran-Yohannesian Mutual Defence Treaty, Incursus
Other international agreements/treaties signed: Organisation for Economic Advancement (OEA), Stonewall, Brezier Group
Domestic system of government: Constitutional monarchy, unicameral parliamentary democracy
Do you wish to establish trade relations: HM Government is truly honoured by your request, and is interested in the possibility of establishing further commercial & trade relationship with the Government of Etoile Arcture.

Kia Ora! Te āheitanga katoa, māngai te kororia nui o te Etoile Arcture. I would like to thank you for your decision to extend a diplomatic hand of friendship - in the form of an embassy establishment - in Rangatiratanga o te Yohānnes.

Henceforth, this correspondence will provide your represented government with the information pertaining to the creation of a Yohannesian embassy in your represented sovereign realm. His Majesty Wiremu IV has accredited His Excellency Dr Alan Djoko Sudjubrono with the required letter of credence, to assume his place as the ambassadorial plenipotentiary of our kingdom in your nation.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification not made possible through correspondence, please do not hesitate to contact me via my attached e-mail and phone, or my office. Kia tau te rangimarie ki a koutou, kia kake tatou, te tokorua.

Nā mātou, nā,
Hon Hohepa Bridge MP

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information