NATION

PASSWORD

Yohannes' Embassy Exchange Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Trade Agreement Proposal

Postby Yohannes » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:28 pm

The IASM wrote:
"Industry, Efficiency, Conquest"

To: Her majesty's foreign office
Subject: Trade agreements
Encryption level: Diplomatic standard

To whom it may concern…
The Titiancian Senate has recently wondered if a trade agreement would be possible if we could strike a trade agreement between the Nineteen Monarchies and the United Ditorates. The senate pointed out that a trade between major economic powers has almost never been realised officially and to our great concern is that we are missing huge amounts of currency to be used in our projects.

We choose you as your economy has proven to be one of the most powerful in the world in recent times and with several of your corporations proving to be highly successful as well. However we would like to point out that The IASM operates from several trade factilities in central Tyrrhenia in the so called black zone. We officially will never state we placed the trade stations there however we need to inform you about Titianician goods.

The main base of Titianician goods in industrial products which are made of armour, automobiles and food stock. We produce them in our heavily industrialised cities known as marcofactories which focus on a different produce sector. Most of the marcofactories are for arms production which The IASM has a monopoly in its boarders however around half of them produce food, automobile and retail goods for export. However The IASM officially does not allow free trade between foreign or internal parties due to the extremely long process of constructing the economic system which does not allow trade within the fatherland of boarders for stability reasons. Trade henceforth must help the United Ditorates in some way so we rarely buy goods unless we can make a profit else were.

We hope this settles your information concerning us…
Yours faithfully
Lord Composer Doctor Gerald Green.

General Information

1. Name of Nation/Organization: The United Ditorates of The IASM
2. Name of Representative: Edmund Aloatav
3. Form of Government: Totalitarian Technocratic Autocracy.
4. Form of Currency: Lazin Milotory

Economics

4. What are your main imports?: N/A Imports outlawed unless given government permission.
5. What are your main exports?: Arms, Automobiles, electronics.
6. Are you interested in a Free-Trade Agreement?: No.
7. If not, what form of economic trade are you interested in?: A Corporatist trade agreement.

Miscellaneous

8. Does the nation or organization you represent agree to adhere to our trade regulations?: Yes
9. If not, why?:

To: Hon Dr Gerald Green, Lord Composer of Senate, United Ditorates of the IASM
From: George Hardiman, President Director, Chamber of Commerce of Yohannes
Subject: Your trade agreement proposal

Dear Dr Green,

Firstly, as you may have acknowledged from previous correspondence or reference, my name is George Hardiman, and it is in my capacity with the distribution of this communiqué to represent the Chamber of Commerce of Yohannes in my position as the President Director of our organisation. Thank you for forwarding your interest to the Foreign Office of Her Majesty's Government. We -- of the Chamber of Commerce of Yohannes -- have received the forwarded letter from our representative in HM Foreign Office, and shall hereby offer our opinion as well as thought to your proposal.

As the foremost symbol of free trade, the unrestricted freedom of movement of capital, goods and service to provide a more competitive, efficient and productive background for multiple regional economies, the nineteen countries of Yohannes under HM Government has supported and enacted multitude of legislative measures which have propelled our nation into the forefront of global economics and trade. Noting, however, the reservation which the Titianician Senate has for the creation of the aforementioned form of trade relationship between both the IASM and the nineteen countries, the Right Honourable Cornelius Pristine Christchurch MP has decided to accept the alternative form of trade relationship which the Titianician Senate has proposed for us to consider.

The above mentioned acceptance, however, will only be put into effective practice by HM Government following the guarantee of your represented governmental providence -- protection, guarantee of individual safety and right of full citizenship, with the exclusion, of course, of domestic political participation -- to any and all subject of the nineteen countries currently residing as ambassadorial plenipotentiaries, trade representatives and industrialists in the United Ditorates. Furthermore, HM Government will require the exemption of any and all Yohannesian citizens from the United Ditorate judicial authorities, and shall authorise instead for the creation of a separate and exclusive foreign extraterritorial court for any and all Yohannesian citizens, to be subjected to Yohannesian law and not that of United Ditorates law.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification please do not hesitate to contact me immediately.

Cordially Yours,
President Director
Chamber of Commerce of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Late Roman Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Late Roman Empire » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:34 am

To the most noble government and people of Yohannes,

By order of His Eternity, Publius Marcius Valerianus, Divine Augustus, Emperor of the Romans, Pontifex Maximus, our Lord and Master, and the Lord of the World, be it known that the His Eternal Majesty has directed us to dispatch this legation, with full diplomatic credentials, equivalent to those of an embassy, for the purpose of instituting normal diplomatic relations with your country. In so doing, the Emperor, is His Divine Wisdom, is carrying on with the foreign policy doctrine bequeathed to him by His Divine and Illustrious predecessors, namely Quintus SIlvanus Rufus and Flavius Sabinus Decentius. We look heartily and sincerely forward to the normalization of our countries' diplomatic ties.

In hoc signo vinces,
Rufus Lacterius Marcianus Comes, Consulus et Magister Officiorum

"By this sign, conquer,"
Count Rufus Lacterius Marcianus, Consul and Master of the Offices

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: the Cornellian Nuclear State of the Late Roman Empire
- Government Type: Paternalistic autocracy with consultative institutions.
- Head of State: Imperator Caesar Valerianus Augustus
- Head of Government: Imperator Caesar Valerianus Augustus
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Rufus Lacterius Marcianus Comes, Master of the Offices

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Salvius Meridianus
- Ambassador's Family (if any): wife, Praecia, 8 year old son, 5 year old daughter
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Praecia is three months' pregnant with their third child.

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff: 8
- Security Staff: 5 Imperial Police (plainclothes)
- Service Staff: 20
- Will you be hiring locally? yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5 Glock 9 mm automatic pistols (with several 11 round magazines each), 5 tasers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 Lincoln Continentals

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? yes
- Do you have any special requests? no
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? yes, mainly economic negotiations
- Is there any additional information we should know? no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 1243 genuine French Champagne (property of Praecia, not used during her pregnancy); 2 bottles of White Zinfandel (property of Meridianus); Vicks Vaporub for the son's chest
Last edited by Late Roman Empire on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"I swear by Almighty God that I will faithfully serve and obey the Divine Augustus, as our Lord and Master, and hold him alone as my true, dread sovereign and prince. I swear that I will serve him loyally until the hour of my death, on pain of damnation to my eternal soul." - the Imperial Oath of Allegiance (administered to the civil service and armed forces)

Woe to they who demand things of the Lord of the World, for he is neither so obliged nor amused.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Diplomatic Mission of Delmonte

Postby Yohannes » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:54 am

Delmonte wrote:
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Delmonte
- Government Type: Mercantile Republic
- Head of State: Doge Cesare Di Canossa
- Head of Government: Grand Presider Ottone Di Canossa
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Chancellor of Foreign Nations Ludovico Di Canossa

- Ambassador's Name: Baldassarre Di Canossa
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Not in particular.

- Diplomatic Staff: 1 sub-diplomat, 5 secretaries, 2 personal assistants
- Security Staff: Five security guards and two night watchmen
- Service Staff: One janitor
- Will you be hiring locally? For the secretaries, yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: Just pistols for the guards...
- Number and Type of Vehicles: One van (for equipment), one sedan, and one town-car

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Sincerely.
- Do you have any special requests? No.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Indeed.
- Is there any additional information we should know? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Some Delmontese wine and a cat.

To: Hon Ludovico Di Canossa, Chancellor of Foreign Affairs, Government of Delmonte
From: Rt Hon Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Her Majesty's Government
Subject: HM Government Contract [Translated to English][Translated from Yohannesian]

Hon Chancellor,

I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in establishing its diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Yohannes. Her Majesty's Government has for long viewed the importance of reciprocity in conducting our diplomatic affairs with nations and foreign governments of the seven seas abroad. It is with that principle and long-held policy in mind that we have decided to reciprocate your initiative with our letter expressing HM Governmental interest for the establishment of a consulate team representing the nineteen countries in your represented nation.

Secondly, as Her Majesty's Minister of Foreign Affairs, I would like to extend Her Majesty's most sincere and warm regard for the attentive correspondence and this show of confidence by your represented government. Henceforth, this letter shall convey the approval of your application by HM Foreign Office and the Crown. I assure you that Her Majesty the Queen of Alexandria and Empress of Yohannes Garnet til Alexandros and HM Government shall fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Baldassarre Di Canossa as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Delmonte in Yohannes. I assure you that HM Government shall ensure the availability of every resources essential to the prospective of success which Ambassador Canossa will require to understand and learn the inclusive customs and culture of the nineteen countries.

In regard to future border declaration process, the Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Once again, it is truly an honour upon our part to acquire the presence of a diplomatic resident of the Most Serene Republic of Delmonte in Yohannes. HM Government do wish to offer its resonance for the diplomatic initiative of your represented government, and may this bond be strengthened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me immediately.

Sincerely,
Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Northeastern Gholgoth
Rt Hon Julius Frej Shriver
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:50 am

Application Form for Embassy or Consulate
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Fifedom of Lutvikkia
- Government Type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
- Head of State: Harrod Brenson-
Head of Government:Illustrious Leader Allbert Sull Fugestadd
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Konjoll Greippa

- Ambassador's Name: Vallaige Desstant
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
Remilla Desstant (Fougbridge)
Daughter - Thalessa Desstant age-17

- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
NO

Lutvikkia believes in using local citizens in as many capacities as possible.
- Diplomatic Staff:
Media
Foreign Affairs
Defense
Agriculture
Attaché (Consular and Protocol)
First Secretary
First Secretary (Energy)
First Secretary (Finance)
Assistant to the Ambassador
Second Secretary (Science and Technology)
Deputy Chief of Mission
Assistant to the DCM
Public Diplomacy, Press and Communication Counselor
Cultural Counselor Public Diplomacy, Press & Culture
Marketing & Communications Officer
Program & Event Officer
Archives Consular and Administrative Affairs
Accountant
IT officer
Protocol/Admin Officer
Visas
Office Manager
Chauffeur
Chauffeur
Military Attaché and Assistant Defense Attaché
Science Counselor Office of Science and Innovation
Attaché, Life Sciences Office of Science and Innovation
Attaché, Climate and Energy

- Security Staff: 3 - one for each family member.
- Service Staff:
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 4
1 Lug-5 (4 shot) pistol
1 cerimonial sword 18 inches
2 personal daggars 6 inches

- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Depending on climate and regulations these vehicles could change.
1 personal helicopter
1 personal car
1 Ambassador limosine
2 attache' staff cars

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? APPROVED- Do you have any special requests? Use of Lutvikkian personell
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? APPROVED
- Is there any additional information we should know? NONE- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: NONE

Sagoica
Secretary

Founded: Apr 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sagoica » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:06 am

Medium: English Language
Date: Saturday, 27 April 2013
Recipient: The Rt Hon Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Her Majesty's Government of Yohannes
Sender: The Hon Alexis Weber, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the Kingdom of Sagoica
Reference: Diplomatic Mission
Encryption: medium

Dear the Right Honourable Minister Julius Frej Shriver,

I officially write to you on the behalf of Her Majesty Queen Excelthalia I of the Kingdom of Sagoica, her government, and the Sagoican people.

The people of Sagoican and their Queen extend the hand of serenity, neutrality and hospitality to the people of the Empire of Yohannes. After consultation with the Chancellor and the approval of the National Assembly, Her Majesty the Queen wishes to establish an embassy of Sagoica in ‪Yohannes to uphold international harmony relations and trade between our two great nations.

The Foreign Affairs and Trade Committee has carefully decided and appointed the Honourable Ms Freyja Baumgartner, PhD to become Sagoican's ambassador to the Empire of Yohannes. We look forward to establishing peaceful and productive relations with the people of your great nation, and to that end, we are willing to establish trade and cultural links with Yohannes.

Please kindly find our attached application for the establishment of an embassy in ‪Yohannes.
Highly appreciated for your kind consideration and time.

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Sagoica, Königreich Jüntzland
- Government Type: Constitutional monarchy, unitary parliamentary
- Head of State: Her Majesty Queen Excelthalia I
- Head of Government: The Rt Hon Chancellor Marcellus Ziegler
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Hon Alexis Weber

- Ambassador's Name: The Hon Ms Freyja Baumgartner, PhD
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? N/A

- Diplomatic Staff: 5
- Security Staff: 6
- Service Staff: 25
- Will you be hiring locally? Certainly
- Number and Type of Weapons: 6 Heckler & Koch USP Handgun
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 ProSago PG321HCLS Sedan, 2 ProSago PS101MCLS Sedan (Land Vehicle), 1 Airbus A319CJ (Air Vehicle)

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Certainly, Here
- Do you have any special requests? N/A
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Certainly
- Is there any additional information we should know? N/A
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: N/A

Most Sincerely,
The Hon Alexis Weber
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade Sagoica
Last edited by Sagoica on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Scientia Eterna
Attaché

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Scientia Eterna » Mon May 20, 2013 7:02 am

FROM: The Office of Alien Affairs, The Unified Imperium of Scientia Eterna
TO: Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Nineteen Monarchies of Yohannes

Under the general order of the Tribunal to establish diplomatic relations with other civilizations, we are eager to be able to begin making first contact with various species and societies. It is with this excitement that we have come across your fine nation. We have enclosed with this communique the requested information and are looking forward to further diplomatic relations.

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Unified Imperium of Scientia Eterna
- Government Type: Consensus Democracy
- Head of State: The Tribunal
- Head of Government: Same as above
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Praedino Ermutaxyna Cyril Yllaena

- Ambassador's Name: Tyric Eramus
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/a
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: All Scientians are vulnerable to viral infection. We would request that we be allowed to have a medical outfit stationed in the embassy until its staff have adjusted to the new environment.

- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Security Staff: 1
- Service Staff:0
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 0
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Scientian Aircar

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes, please
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? If it suits you, but we are not actively seeking such agreements.
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None

Authorized by Consensus of the Imperium on the 235th day of 4980th year ADC
Enacted under Tribunal Oder #7094, issued on the 240th day, 4980 ADC
Last edited by Scientia Eterna on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our Embassy Program
We are pacifistic, but will not hesitate to retaliate with overwhelming force if attacked.
We are an FT nation with some aspects of FanT
Class A: Tier 0, Type VII, Universal/Multiversal power on the Civilization Index
Patron-State of the Interstellar Trade Confederation
XENO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Woodstead
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstead » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:16 am

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Woodstead
- Government Type: Parliamentary- Presidential Democratic Republic
- Head of State: President Guy Moore
- Head of Government: President Guy Moore, Prime Minister Oscar Quay NRA
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Grace Parry NRA

- Ambassador's Name: Roisin MacKeown
  • Vaughan Jones, husband
  • Ramona Jones- MacKeown, daughter
  • Sapphire Jones- MacKeown, daughter
  • Crystal Jones- MacKeown, daughter
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? N/A

- Diplomatic Staff: 12
- Security Staff: 4
- Service Staff: 4
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 4 batons, 4 stun guns.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 hybrid sedans.

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes, please.
- Do you have any special requests? No, thank you.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Possibly, time-permitting.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: N/A
I don't use this account anymore. Need to TG me? Just hit up Nyasott or Cez-Zaeri.

Ceni
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:28 am

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Federal Democratic Republic of Ceni
- Government Type: federation
- Head of State: Kyn Tucin
- Head of Government: Kyn Tucin
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Obiid Valtan

- Ambassador's Name: Ceydola Raliri
- Ambassador's Family (if any): husband Botfor
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

- Security Staff: 5
- Service Staff: 5
- Number and Type of Weapons: Three stunners
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Two speeders

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? When I have an embassy program
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:
THE REPUBLIC OF CENI (the user behind this nation uses he/him/his pronouns)
Air Terranea | The Wanderlust Guide to Ceni | Seven Restaurants in Seven Days: Cataloging Cenian Food
Champions: Di Bradini Cup 38, U-18 World Cup 17
Runners-up: Di Bradini Cup 39, Di Bradini Cup 41
NSTT #1s: Lonus Varalin, Ardil Navsal (singles), Gyrachor Rentos, Val Korekal, Elia Xal/Fia Xal (doubles)
UICA Champions' Cup titles (1): 1860 Azoth
World Cup 76, World Cup 79
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41
International Basketball Championships 20
Cenian Open (Grand Slam) 1-8
<Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:53 am

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Twin Amanitte Empire of Itailia
- Government Type: Limited Constitutional Diarchy
- Head of State: Rex Imperator and Regina Imperatress Lorenzo and Aleute Da Vinci
- Head of Government: Archon Gaius Calus
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Atticus Forgi

- Ambassador's Name: Magnoric i Galueth Naegion nos-Alcarin
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: No

- Diplomatic Staff: 60
- Security Staff: 30
- Will you be hiring locally?: Service staff will be hired locally
- Number and Type of Weapons: M9 Equinox's [Tactical] for each security guard, in addition to a single V97 bolt-action rifle for each of the guards for ceremonial purposes. Inside the embassy, there will be an armory with Model 10 Sub-machine guns which would only be used in situations where the safety of the embassy and staff were being heavily threatened.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: x5 Model E's, x6 Model M's

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation?: If you feel inclined to.
- Do you have any special requests?: That at the embassy, a landing pad for a single helicopter, transport, be allowed so that it may comply with our Embassy Evacuation Procedures [3E21].
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: If you feel inclined
- Is there any additional information we should know?: None.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None, all alcohol, plant and drugs for medicine will be bought locally upon arrival.
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Leonarus

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 pm

Leonarus wrote:
Leonarus Ministry of Foreign Affairs

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Federation of Leonarus
- Government Type: Democracy
- Head of State: Youri Kalininski
- Head of Government: Viasili Zaitsev
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Viasseslav Bulganin Molotov

- Ambassador's Name: Lazare Pavlovitch Gerasimov
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

- Diplomatic Staff: 200
- Security Staff: 400
- Service Staff: 100
- Number and Type of Weapons: 600 assault rifle(MA-16A4), 500 Handgun(Colt.45) and 400 Machete
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Security S.U.V, Ambassador's S.U.V and 1 KA-60 Kasatka

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: No drugs, No Alcohol, no animals and no plants

[OOC: Hey.. my apology for the very late reply (almost a year late lol), but I think you will have to modify the number of your diplomatic, security and service staff. Until then, I can't accept your application Leo.

Thanks for the understanding. :) ]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Diplomatic Mission of Regnum Albion

Postby Yohannes » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Regnum Albion wrote:
To: The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Nineteen Monarchies of Yohannes
From: Lord Blake Chamberlain, Secretary of State for Foreign and Colonial Affairs, The Crown Commonwealth of Regnum Albion
Subject: Diplomatic Relations
Date: January 14, 2013
Encryption: Open

Minister of Foreign Affairs,

The Crown Commonwealth of Regnum Albion has recently begun the process of removing itself from the antiquated state of splendid isolation that has existed for over a century. The first processes have been our integration into various international organisations, including the World Assembly. However, His Majesty's Government now recognises that closer relations with individual states must be formed. With this in mind, His Majesty's Government of the Crown Commonwealth of Regnum Albion would like to extend an application for diplomatic relations with the Government of the Nineteen Monarchies of Yohannes. We hope that this can mark the start of close relations between our two nations.

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Crown Commonwealth of Regnum Albion
- Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy w/ Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: His Majesty King William III
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Sir Arthur Templer
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Blake Chamberlain

- Ambassador's Name: Sir Nathaniel McMahon
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Dame Sarah McMahon (Wife), Jonathan McMahon (Son)

- Diplomatic Staff: 14
- Will you be hiring locally?
Service Staff will be hired locally using Anglican vetting procedures
- Number and Type of Weapons:
6 Baretta Px4 Storm pistols, 3 H&K UMP 9 SMGs, 1 SCAR-L assault rifle
- Number and Type of Vehicles:
2 Ambassadorial Cars (Rolls Royce Corniche Vs) - non-armoured

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation?
Yes, as per Yohannesian procedures
- Do you have any special requests?
No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
Yes. The Crown Commonwealth wishes to enter into trade talks and discuss the possibility of limited military co-operation.
- Is there any additional information we should know?
No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:
One Flame Lily, a personal possession of Dame Sarah McMahon.

Should any issues arise concerning His Majesty's Government's application for diplomatic relations, please contact us in order to find a solution.

Lord Blake Chamberlain,
Secretary of State for Foreign and Colonial Affairs,
The Crown Commonwealth of Regnum Albion

To: His Excellency the Hon Lord Blake Chamberlain, Secretary of State for Foreign and Colonial Affairs, Government of Regnum Albion
From: Rt Hon Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Her Majesty's Government
Subject: Diplomatic mission of Regnum Albion [Translated to English][Translated from Yohannesian]

Hon Sir,

I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in proposing the establishment of its diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Yohannes. Her Majesty's Government has for long viewed the importance of reciprocity in conducting our diplomatic affairs with nations and foreign governments of the seven seas abroad. It is with that principle and long-held policy in mind that we have decided to reciprocate your initiative with our letter expressing HM Governmental interest for the establishment of a consulate team representing the nineteen countries in your represented nation.

As Her Majesty's Minister of Foreign Affairs, I would like to extend Her Majesty's most sincere and warm regard for the attentive correspondence and this show of confidence by your represented government. Henceforth, this letter shall convey the approval of your application by HM Foreign Office and the Crown. I assure you that Her Majesty the Queen of Alexandria and Empress of Yohannes Garnet til Alexandros and HM Government shall fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Sir Nathaniel McMahon as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Regnum Albion in Yohannes. I assure you that HM Government shall ensure the availability of every resources essential to the prospective of success which Ambassador McMahon will require to understand and learn the inclusive customs and culture of the nineteen countries.

In regard to future border declaration process, the Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Once again, it is truly an honour upon our part to acquire the presence of a diplomatic resident of the Crown Commonwealth of Regnum Albion in Yohannes. HM Government do wish to offer its resonance for the diplomatic initiative of your represented government, and may this bond be strengthened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Should there be any issues requiring further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me immediately.

Sincerely,
Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Northeastern Gholgoth

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Government of Demphor

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 am

Demphor wrote:
To: Her Majesties Government of The Nineteen Monarchies of Yohannes
From: The Foreign Office of His Majesties Government, Delivered by the Hand of the Vice Ambassador

It is known as accepted that Phen Diem Phu is the Leader of the Majority in the Chamber of Deputies of Demphor, and therefore it is the interest of His Majesties Government to reappoint the position of Chief Ambassador of the 2nd Demphorian Empire to The Nineteen Monarchies of Yohannes to Richard Brooks.

Sincerely,

Royal Marshal Henry Anderson

To: Hon Henry Anderson, Vice Ambassador and Royal Marshal, Foreign Office of His Majesty's Government
Subject: Ambassadorial replacement [Translated to English][Translated from Yohannesian]

Hon Henry Anderson,

It is with sadness that I have personally received your letter, confirming the departure of His Excellency Phen Diem Phu and his family. In the course of his position and occupation in maintaining the title of the extraordinary and ambassadorial plenipotentiary of your represented government to Her Majesty's Government, Mr Phu have effectively maintained our cordial relationship with one another, further cementing our amicable relationship both in the cultural and economic spheres between Demphorians and Yohannesians abroad.

It is therefore without a doubt that Her Majesty's Government has decided to honour the years of contribution and work in which Mr Phu has put forth toward the above mentioned relationship. As this letter has reached your desk, Mr Phu has been designated as an honorary candidate of the Royal Ardenfontein Jade - an honorary title and recognition traditionally granted throughout the nineteen countries once every three years. We hope that Mr Phu - as he return to finally enjoy the fruit of his years of labour to rest with his family and connections in Demphor - will find the above recognition of his excellent record satisfactory and befitting of his years of contribution.

Her Majesty's Government would like to finally welcome the new designated Ambassador of Demphor, His Excellency Richard Brooks. We believe that Mr Brooks will without a question be an ambassador of equal standing befitting his appointment as an ambassador of the Kingdom. We have not a single doubt that - under the new ambassador - the diplomatic relationship and bond of friendship embellished for generations' time between the monarchies of Demphor and Yohannes - and their people - will only be strengthened further to reach its new height.

Sincerely,
Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Northeastern Gholgoth

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Application for diplomatic missions

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:08 am

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Independent Nation of the Republic of Lanos
Government Type: Federal Constitutional Democratic Republic
Head of State: President David Becerra
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State Bill Jokster

- Ambassador's Name: Catherine Wilson
Ambassador's family and/or pets (if any): Family shall remain in Lanos.
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: Prompt evacuation in any emergency should suffice. Bring plenty of medical and security personnel for evac.

Diplomatic Staff: 175
Security Staff: 100
Service Staff: 25
Will you be hiring locally?: Construction, yes. Everything else, no.
Number and Type of Weapons: Typical armaments for a platoon of soldiers and a detachment of National Police officers in an embassy (heavily armed cops).
Number and Type of Vehicles: 30 vehicles. Half security, half civilian. All diplomatic.

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes.
- Do you have any special requests? Semi-isolated but secure embassy
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Both, yes.
- Is there any additional information we should know? Secure our embassy in case of terrorist attacks, danke Sie.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None unless otherwise negotiated later.

To the Government of Lanos

I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in proposing the establishment of its diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Yohannes. Henceforth, this letter shall convey the approval of your application by HM Foreign Office and the Crown. I assure you that Her Majesty the Queen of Alexandria and Empress of Yohannes Garnet til Alexandros and HM Government shall fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome Her Excellency Catherine Wilson as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Lanos in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Sondstead wrote:
United Kingdom of Sondstead
Ministry for Foreign Affairs

The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver,

Greetings. On behalf of HM Government and in hopes of establishing a productive and lasting bilateral relationship, it is my pleasure to deliver the application of the United Kingdom of Sondstead to open an embassy in Yohannes to you. You will find the application form enclosed in this letter. I sincerely hope you find it to your satisfaction.

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Bünden-Künsrikjr fan Sündstedr (United Kingdom of Sondstead)
- Government Type: Federal parliamentary monarchy
- Head of State: King Christopher IX
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Kristinä Lindkwist
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister for Foreign Affairs Märten Änderssünr

- Ambassador's Name: Karl Wänderz
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife of the Ambassador Öliwiä Browe̊r Wänderz will be accompanying him
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

- Diplomatic Staff: Eight, including the Ambassador
- Security Staff: Five
- Service Staff: Twenty
- Number and Type of Weapons: Three (3) KAKa 87 assault rifles, six (6) Glock 17 semi-automatic pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Two (2) KMF e5 executive sedans, two (2) KMF Wisent 4x4s/SUVs, bulletproofed

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes (OOC: see signature)
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Not at this time
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Permission is requested to import two (2) cases of Sünterländwin (cider/perry) per month for personal use and to serve at embassy functions

The Honourable Märten Änderssünr, MPA
Minister for Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom of Sondstead

To the Government of the United Kingdom

I would like first to voice my deep appreciation and profound gratitude for the initiative of your represented government in proposing the establishment of its diplomatic mission -- in the form of an embassy -- in Yohannes. Henceforth, this letter shall convey the approval of your application by HM Foreign Office and the Crown. I assure you that Her Majesty the Queen of Alexandria and Empress of Yohannes Garnet til Alexandros and HM Government shall fully acknowledge the diplomatic sanctity of your ambassador and diplomatic staff; as outlined by the world general assembly resolution of 'Diplomat Protection Act'.

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Karl Wänderz as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Sondstead in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Kaznan wrote:
Kaznanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Kaznan
- Government Type: Federal presidential constitutional republic
- Head of State: Georgs Raimonds
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Alojzy Uriasz

- Ambassador's Name: Irving Teàrlach
- Ambassador's Family (if any): wife, and three kids
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? none

- Diplomatic Staff: 50 members of Diplomatic staff,
- Security Staff: 25 members of security,
- Service Staff: 25 members of staff.
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: Glock pistol or variants,
- Number and Type of Vehicles: One Carlton sedan, armored.

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? That would be much appreciated, yes
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=219228
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, possibly through the Trade and Commerce Council.
- Is there any additional information we should know? none
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none

To the Government of Kaznan

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Irving Teàrlach as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Kaznan in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:31 am

Caraguatay wrote:
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Republic of Caraguatay
- Government Type: Federal presidential republic
- Head of State: President Jorge Prado Lacelle
- Head of Government: Same as Head of State
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: José Félix Argaña Martínez

- Ambassador's Name: Dr. Julio Aguirre de Soto
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Cristiana Rojas de Aguirre (wife), Julio Aguirre Rojas (son), Rafael Aguirre Rojas (son)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 18
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 M24 sniper rifles and 4 Walther P99 handguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 Lexus CT luxury automobiles and 6 utility bicycles

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes (OOC: I haven't made the thread yet)
- Do you have any special requests? Not at this time
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Not at this time
- Is there any additional information we should know? Ambassador Aguirre speaks only Spanish; however, Caraguatay will provide professional translators (at our expense)
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 1 bottle of red wine, 2 purebred Rottweilers (vaccinated, neutered, and microchipped)

To the Government of Caraguatay

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Dr Julio Aguirre de Soto as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Caraguatay in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

New Belhavia wrote:
National Information

- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of New Belhavia
- Government Type: Semi-constitutional monarchy
- Head of State: H.I.M. Emperor Ryan Adrian I
- Head of Government: President Eli Goldman
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Lord Joseph Hansdann

- Ambassador's Name: His Excellency, the Ambassador Sean Nolan II
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Hanna; children (by age): Kevin (13), Niall (15), Jason (18), Jonathon (23)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? n/a*

*please grant eligibility and close proximity for his children (Kevin, Niall, and Jason) to attend local, private preparatory high school.

- Diplomatic Staff: 30
- Security Staff: 40
- Service Staff: 8
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes (service staff only)
- Number and Type of Weapons: 42 Glock-22 standard-issue handguns (unmodified); 20 Heckler & Koch MP-5 submachine guns (stored in a locker and accessible by security personnel only)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 6 modified S.U.V.s, 2 four-door Honda Civic sedans (staff use)

Miscellaneous

- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes* (OOC: the way I'm roleplaying my nation, we would already have ties as world powers. My own embassy program is a W.I.P. so I'm trying to finish as soon as I can; when I do, please apply).
- Do you have any special requests? n/a
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? a free trade agreement would be welcomed
- Is there any additional information we should know? n/a
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Yes.

To the Imperial Government of New Belhavia

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Sean Nolan II as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of New Belhavia in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Northeastern Nations wrote:
Federal Republic of Northeastern Nations
Foreign Affairs Directorate

To: Right Honorable, Julius Frej Shriver

Mr. Shriver,

After our shared involvement in regards to the conflict between your great Empire and the People's Republic of Mertado, the Federal Republic of Northeastern Nations would like to extend a diplomatic hand. Attached to this letter is a completed application for the establishment of an embassy within your nation. I sincerely hope you will accept our offer.

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Federal Republic of Northeastern Nations
- Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Constitutional Republic
- Head of State (and Government): Prime Minister Lauren Frazier
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Casey Freidberg

- Ambassador's Name: Hilary Hausenbarry
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Asthmatic

- Diplomatic Staff: Five (including the Ambassador)
- Security Staff: Four
- Service Staff: Ten
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 x Mk VI Assault Rifles, 4 x IAM N-SMG Submachine Guns, 6 x IAM Universal Semi-Automatic Handguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 x SUVs (Bulletproofed), 1 x EB-20 Utility Helicopter

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes, please contact the Foreign Affairs Directorate
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? None at this time.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Permission to import a single case of Starka-brand vodka monthly for personal usage.

Signed,
Casey Freidberg,
Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Federal Republic of Northeastern Nations

To the Federal Government of the North-eastern Nations

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome Her Excellency Hilary Hausenbarry as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the North-eastern Nations in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:42 am

Cranaeia wrote:
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Cranaeia
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: George V
- Head of Government: Prime MInister Stavros Athanasiadis
- Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs: Di̱mí̱trios Voulgaris
(Image)

- Ambassador's Name: Amelia Stefanopoulos
(Image)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Her husband, her two sons and three daughters
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of: No none at this time

- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Security Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 80
- Will you be hiring locally: No not likely
- Number and Type of Weapons: 25 rifles, 25 swords, 25
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Two limos, five Rolls Royce, seven bmw vans

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation?: Yes also are Emperor George V is celebrating his 50th year on the throne the events start today and last tell March 8th and he would like to invite the Monarch of your country to the celebrations.
- Do you have any special requests?: That are Embassy is located near the Palace.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes a Trade or economic Treaty
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Cranaeian roses, five dogs, two cats, one turtle

To the Government of Cranaeia

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome Her Excellency Amelia Stefanopoulos as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Cranaeia in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Imperial German Foreign Ministry
Berlin, German Empire
To:
Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ardenfontein, Yohannes

Sirs,
The German Empire, having enjoyed de facto friendly relations with the United Provinces up to this point, would like to request the establishment of a German embassy within your capital city, as well as an official trade partnership. We look forward to many more years of trade and diplomatic closeness between our two empires.

Sincerely,
(Image)
War Minister

Embassy Application

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The German Empire
- Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Monarchy
- Head of State: His Royal and Imperial Majesty, Kaiser B.E. Steinbach
- Head of Government: Chancellor Wolfgang von Sieger
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Fürst Paul von Bismarck

- Ambassador's Name: Graf Albert von Edse
- Any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of: N/A

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 10
- Will you be hiring locally? No.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15 HK MP5 submachine guns, 1 Luger P08
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 black 2015 Audi R8, 2 Dingo 2s

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? An, embassy, yes.
- Do you have any special requests? No.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? See trade application.
- Is there any additional information we should know? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Prolific amounts of German beer.

Trade Application

General Information

1. Name of Nation/Organization: The German Empire
2. Name of Representative: Graf Albert von Edse
3. Form of Government: Federal Parliamentary Monarchy
4. Form of Currency: Goldmark

Economics

4. What are your main imports?: Gasoline; crude oil; lumber
5. What are your main exports?: Military arms & vehicles; civilian automobiles
6. Are you interested in a Free-Trade Agreement?: Yes.

Miscellaneous

8. Does the nation or organization you represent agree to adhere to our trade regulations?: Yes.

To the Imperial Government of Germany

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Graf Albert von Edse as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the German Empire in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Noting the interest of your represented government to establish an intergovernmental free trade programme, Her Majesty's Foreign Office have acted jointly with Her Majesty's Treasury to provide our official acceptance to your free trade application. It is with the establishment of this programme by the start of next month that we all hope for the further ease of transfer of commercial as well as general goods, credit as well as human resources and various cultural and educational benefit for both of our nations.

Ayidan wrote:
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Allai Ayit (Républik mil Ayjuan)
- Government Type: Parliamentary/Presidential Republic
- Head of State: President Aljin Houad
- Head of Government: Prime Minister George Kalmala
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: John Houad

- Ambassador's Name: Irik Regan

- Will you be hiring locally? no
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5 5mm pistols semi-auto
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Ford Escapes

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None

To the Government of Ayjuan

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Irik Regan as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Allai Ayit in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Diplomatic Missions

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:29 am

Arthurista wrote:
TO: The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Empire of Yohannes

Sir,

In the interest of furthering the good relations between our nations, we would like to submit the following embassy and trade agreement applications.

Yours sincerely,

Valerie Chen-Raman,
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
People's Republic of Arthurista

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: People's Republic of Arthurista
- Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy
- Head of State: President Victor Hanson (purely ceremonial, rotates every year)
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Indira Todd
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Valerie Chen-Raman

- Ambassador's Name: Michael Bahr
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife

- Diplomatic Staff:15
- Security Staff:10
- Service Staff:40
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 x AK-21 6.5x25mm SMGs, 10 x SiG P229 in 6.5x25mm
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 x Jaguar XJ, 6 x Apollo Motors C-Type sedans

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes (trade agreement application attached below)
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: One case of Scotch (12 YO The MacCallan), two cases of Champagne, two cases of Arthuristan rum

General Information

1. Name of Nation/Organization: People's Republic of Arthurista
2. Name of Representative: Foreign Minister Valerie Chen-Raman
3. Form of Government: Parliamentary Democracy
4. Form of Currency: Arthuristan Pound

Economics

4. What are your main imports?: Foodstuffs, rare earth elements, arms
5. What are your main exports?: Computers, electronics and other information technology, automobiles, arms, minerals, oil and gas
6. Are you interested in a Free-Trade Agreement?: Yes
7. If not, what form of economic trade are you interested in?:

Miscellaneous

8. Does the nation or organization you represent agree to adhere to our trade regulations?: Yes
9. If not, why?:

To the Government of Arthurista

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Michael Bahr as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Arthurista in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Noting the interest of your represented government to establish an intergovernmental free trade programme, Her Majesty's Foreign Office have acted jointly with Her Majesty's Treasury to provide our official acceptance to your free trade application. It is with the establishment of this programme by the start of next month that we all hope for the further ease of transfer of commercial as well as general goods, credit as well as human resources and various cultural and educational benefit for both of our nations.

Late Roman Empire wrote:
To the most noble government and people of Yohannes,

By order of His Eternity, Publius Marcius Valerianus, Divine Augustus, Emperor of the Romans, Pontifex Maximus, our Lord and Master, and the Lord of the World, be it known that the His Eternal Majesty has directed us to dispatch this legation, with full diplomatic credentials, equivalent to those of an embassy, for the purpose of instituting normal diplomatic relations with your country. In so doing, the Emperor, is His Divine Wisdom, is carrying on with the foreign policy doctrine bequeathed to him by His Divine and Illustrious predecessors, namely Quintus SIlvanus Rufus and Flavius Sabinus Decentius. We look heartily and sincerely forward to the normalization of our countries' diplomatic ties.

In hoc signo vinces,
Rufus Lacterius Marcianus Comes, Consulus et Magister Officiorum

"By this sign, conquer,"
Count Rufus Lacterius Marcianus, Consul and Master of the Offices

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: the Cornellian Nuclear State of the Late Roman Empire
- Government Type: Paternalistic autocracy with consultative institutions.
- Head of State: Imperator Caesar Valerianus Augustus
- Head of Government: Imperator Caesar Valerianus Augustus
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Rufus Lacterius Marcianus Comes, Master of the Offices

- Ambassador's Name: Salvius Meridianus
- Ambassador's Family (if any): wife, Praecia, 8 year old son, 5 year old daughter
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Praecia is three months' pregnant with their third child.

- Security Staff: 5 Imperial Police (plainclothes)
- Will you be hiring locally? yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5 Glock 9 mm automatic pistols (with several 11 round magazines each), 5 tasers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 Lincoln Continentals

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? yes
- Do you have any special requests? no
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? yes, mainly economic negotiations
- Is there any additional information we should know? no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 1243 genuine French Champagne (property of Praecia, not used during her pregnancy); 2 bottles of White Zinfandel (property of Meridianus); Vicks Vaporub for the son's chest

To the Government of the Late Roman Empire

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Salvius Meridianus as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Late Roman Empire in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Lutvikkia wrote:
[color=#4040BF]National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Fiefdom of Lutvikkia
- Government Type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
- Head of State: Harrod Brenson-
Head of Government:Illustrious Leader Allbert Sull Fugestadd
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Konjoll Greippa

- Ambassador's Name: Vallaige Desstant
Remilla Desstant (Fougbridge)
Daughter - Thalessa Desstant age-17

- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
NO

Lutvikkia believes in using local citizens in as many capacities as possible.
- Diplomatic Staff:
Media
Foreign Affairs
Defense
Agriculture
Attaché (Consular and Protocol)
First Secretary
First Secretary (Energy)
First Secretary (Finance)
Assistant to the Ambassador
Second Secretary (Science and Technology)
Deputy Chief of Mission
Assistant to the DCM
Public Diplomacy, Press and Communication Counselor
Cultural Counselor Public Diplomacy, Press & Culture
Marketing & Communications Officer
Program & Event Officer
Archives Consular and Administrative Affairs
Accountant
IT officer
Protocol/Admin Officer
Visas
Office Manager
Chauffeur
Chauffeur
Military Attaché and Assistant Defense Attaché
Science Counselor Office of Science and Innovation
Attaché, Life Sciences Office of Science and Innovation
Attaché, Climate and Energy

- Security Staff: 3 - one for each family member.
- Service Staff:
- Number and Type of Weapons: 4
1 Lug-5 (4 shot) pistol
1 cerimonial sword 18 inches
2 personal daggars 6 inches

- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Depending on climate and regulations these vehicles could change.
1 personal helicopter
1 personal car
1 Ambassador limosine
2 attache' staff cars

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? APPROVED- Do you have any special requests? Use of Lutvikkian personell
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? APPROVED
- Is there any additional information we should know? NONE- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: NONE

To the Government of Lutvikkia

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Vallaige Desstant as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Lutvikkia in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Sagoica wrote:
Medium: English Language
Date: Saturday, 27 April 2013
Recipient: The Rt Hon Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Her Majesty's Government of Yohannes
Sender: The Hon Alexis Weber, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the Kingdom of Sagoica
Reference: Diplomatic Mission
Encryption: medium

Dear the Right Honourable Minister Julius Frej Shriver,

I officially write to you on the behalf of Her Majesty Queen Excelthalia I of the Kingdom of Sagoica, her government, and the Sagoican people.

The people of Sagoican and their Queen extend the hand of serenity, neutrality and hospitality to the people of the Empire of Yohannes. After consultation with the Chancellor and the approval of the National Assembly, Her Majesty the Queen wishes to establish an embassy of Sagoica in ‪Yohannes to uphold international harmony relations and trade between our two great nations.

The Foreign Affairs and Trade Committee has carefully decided and appointed the Honourable Ms Freyja Baumgartner, PhD to become Sagoican's ambassador to the Empire of Yohannes. We look forward to establishing peaceful and productive relations with the people of your great nation, and to that end, we are willing to establish trade and cultural links with Yohannes.

Please kindly find our attached application for the establishment of an embassy in ‪Yohannes.
Highly appreciated for your kind consideration and time.

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Sagoica, Königreich Jüntzland
- Government Type: Constitutional monarchy, unitary parliamentary
- Head of State: Her Majesty Queen Excelthalia I
- Head of Government: The Rt Hon Chancellor Marcellus Ziegler
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Hon Alexis Weber

- Ambassador's Name: The Hon Ms Freyja Baumgartner, PhD

- Security Staff: 6
- Will you be hiring locally? Certainly
- Number and Type of Weapons: 6 Heckler & Koch USP Handgun
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 ProSago PG321HCLS Sedan, 2 ProSago PS101MCLS Sedan (Land Vehicle), 1 Airbus A319CJ (Air Vehicle)

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Certainly, Here
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Certainly

Most Sincerely,
The Hon Alexis Weber
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade Sagoica

To the Government of Sagoica

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome Her Excellency Freyja Baumgartner as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Sagoica in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Scientia Eterna wrote:
FROM: The Office of Alien Affairs, The Unified Imperium of Scientia Eterna
TO: Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs, The Nineteen Monarchies of Yohannes

Under the general order of the Tribunal to establish diplomatic relations with other civilizations, we are eager to be able to begin making first contact with various species and societies. It is with this excitement that we have come across your fine nation. We have enclosed with this communique the requested information and are looking forward to further diplomatic relations.

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Unified Imperium of Scientia Eterna
- Government Type: Consensus Democracy
- Head of State: The Tribunal
- Head of Government: Same as above
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Praedino Ermutaxyna Cyril Yllaena

- Ambassador's Name: Tyric Eramus
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/a
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: All Scientians are vulnerable to viral infection. We would request that we be allowed to have a medical outfit stationed in the embassy until its staff have adjusted to the new environment.

- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Security Staff: 1
- Service Staff:0
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 0
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Scientian Aircar

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes, please
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? If it suits you, but we are not actively seeking such agreements.

Authorized by Consensus of the Imperium on the 235th day of 4980th year ADC
Enacted under Tribunal Oder #7094, issued on the 240th day, 4980 ADC

To the Government of Scientia Eterna

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Tyric Eramus as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Scientia Eterna in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Woodstead wrote:
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Woodstead
- Government Type: Parliamentary- Presidential Democratic Republic
- Head of State: President Guy Moore
- Head of Government: President Guy Moore, Prime Minister Oscar Quay NRA
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Grace Parry NRA

- Ambassador's Name: Roisin MacKeown
  • Vaughan Jones, husband
  • Ramona Jones- MacKeown, daughter
  • Sapphire Jones- MacKeown, daughter
  • Crystal Jones- MacKeown, daughter

- Service Staff: 4
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 4 batons, 4 stun guns.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 hybrid sedans.

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes, please.
- Do you have any special requests? No, thank you.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Possibly, time-permitting.

To the Government of Woodstead

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome Her Excellency Roisin MacKeown as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Woodstead in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Ceni wrote:
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Federal Democratic Republic of Ceni
- Government Type: federation
- Head of State: Kyn Tucin
- Head of Government: Kyn Tucin
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Obiid Valtan

- Ambassador's Name: Ceydola Raliri
- Ambassador's Family (if any): husband Botfor

- Number and Type of Weapons: Three stunners
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Two speeders

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? When I have an embassy program

To the Federal Government of Ceni

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome Her Excellency Ceydola Raliri as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Ceni in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Itailian Maifias wrote:
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Twin Amanitte Empire of Itailia
- Government Type: Limited Constitutional Diarchy
- Head of State: Rex Imperator and Regina Imperatress Lorenzo and Aleute Da Vinci
- Head of Government: Archon Gaius Calus
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Atticus Forgi

- Ambassador's Name: Magnoric i Galueth Naegion nos-Alcarin
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: No

- Diplomatic Staff: 60
- Security Staff: 30
- Will you be hiring locally?: Service staff will be hired locally
- Number and Type of Weapons: M9 Equinox's [Tactical] for each security guard, in addition to a single V97 bolt-action rifle for each of the guards for ceremonial purposes. Inside the embassy, there will be an armory with Model 10 Sub-machine guns which would only be used in situations where the safety of the embassy and staff were being heavily threatened.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: x5 Model E's, x6 Model M's

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation?: If you feel inclined to.
- Do you have any special requests?: That at the embassy, a landing pad for a single helicopter, transport, be allowed so that it may comply with our Embassy Evacuation Procedures [3E21].
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: If you feel inclined
- Is there any additional information we should know?: None.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None, all alcohol, plant and drugs for medicine will be bought locally upon arrival.

To the Imperial Government of Itailia

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency Magnoric nos-Alcarin as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Itailia in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Maya Kaya Raya
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Maya Kaya Raya » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:01 am

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Community of Maya Kaya Raya
- Government Type: Anarchic but in Community
- Head of State: Father Lord of Greatness, Successfulness, and Intelligently Adam Newton Descent of Maya
- Head of Government: Father Lord of Greatness, Successfulness, and Intelligently Adam Newton Descent of Maya
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Gentleman of Intelligently Jacob Henry Descent of Raya

- Ambassador's Name: Gentleman of Intelligently John Nathan Fred Hammon Descent of Raya
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?:- Severe Headache

- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 14
- Will you be hiring locally?: Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: Sword 30, Shield 30, Guns 10
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Toyota Vios

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation?: Yes
- Do you have any special requests?: Can we bring our Maya Kaya Raya books
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know?: We have three descent, Maya, Kaya, and Raya
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Maya Kaya Raya books

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Application of Maya Kaya Raya

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:40 pm

To the Government of Maya Kaya Raya

I have received the letter of credence which your represented government has accredited to the Right Honourable Chancellor Edmund Autenberry, and would like to personally welcome His Excellency John Hammon as the first appointed Ambassadorial Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Maya Kaya Raya in Yohannes. HM Foreign Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereupon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made toward the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Antrema
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

NOTICE OF DIPLOMATIC ENGAGEMENT

Postby Antrema » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:00 pm

FTAO of the Foreign Affairs and Trade Office, Yohannes
From the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Antrema

We would like to open an embassy in the Andréasson District of Anstruther, to permanently place an Ambassador and King's Messenger. Due to the nature of diplomatic postings, the current state of the world (i.e. the recession, North Korean WMDs, the Syria Crisis and reports of an upcoming zombocalyspe) we wish to exchange 30 out of 80 diplomatic support servants with 30 members of the Corps of Royal Military Police, Antremian Army. The close protection elements of the RMP are considered to be one of the best in the world for bodyguard duties and many provide excellent service in the PMC/PSC sector after leaving the forces. We look forward to future correspondence with your government.

Code: Select all
[b]National Information[/b]
- Full Name of Nation: Imperial Kingdom of Antrema
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: King Andrew Antrema
- Head of Government: Rab Phalanx MP
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Martin Hamberton MP

[b]Ambassadorial Information[/b]
- Ambassador's Name: Lionel Cordingly

[b]Staff and Equipment Information[/b]
- Diplomatic Staff: 15 civil servants of HM Diplomatic Service providing ministerial functions
- Security Staff: section (10 men) of close protection operatives of HM Police Force, platoon (30 men) of the Corps of Royal Military Police
- Service Staff: 50 civil servants of HM Diplomatic Service providing administrative, logistical and technical functions
- Will you be hiring locally? Not at this moment in time although we would welcome Yohannesian civil service personnel on an exchange program with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at some point.
SA-80 assault rifles 5.56mm x15
MP-5/K machine pistols 9mm x16
M-870 pump action shotguns 12-gauge x9
Glock 17 hand pistols 9mm x40
Land Rover 110 Defender 4-door - escort
Ford Mondeo 4-door - staff duties
Range Rover Discovery 4-door - escort
Jaguar X-Type 4-door - VIP

[b]Miscellaneous[/b]
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes one embassy and one consulate-general.
- Is there any additional information we should know? The trade talks will involve the exchange of arms

Rothschild
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Rothschild » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:17 pm

FTAO of the Foreign Affairs and Trade Office, Yohannes
From the GIEU High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy, Baroness Ashton

On behalf of the Grand Imperium for European Unity we would like to establish a diplomatic presence within Yohannes consisting of an embassy. We request location of the embassy in the Torvald District of Bernhardsson. We are about to declare a state of emergency with regards to the apparent resurrection of the dead. This maybe seen as total nonsense like europhobic tabloids however precautions have to be taken in this instance, so we wish to fortify the embassy with members of the EU Sentinean Service until the 'apparent' crisis has averted. Once the crisis has averted EU SS personnel will be exchanged with standard diplomatic support staff. We look forward to developing co-operation between Yohannes and Europe in the future.
Yours sincerely Baroness Ashton.

Code: Select all
[b]National Information[/b]
- Full Name of Nation: Grand Imperium of European Unity
- Government Type: Bureaucratic Presidential Autocracy
- Head of State: President Herman van Rompuy
- Head of Government: GIEU Commission President Manuel Barroso
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: CFSP High Representative Baroness Catherine Ashton

[b]Ambassadorial Information[/b]
- Ambassador's Name: Zackary Duwisezki
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Mdm Sarah Duwisezki
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Due to certain europhobic elements in our global society, we request extra police presence outside of the embassy.

[b]Staff and Equipment Information[/b]
- Diplomatic Staff: 15 essential staff from the GIEU External Action Service
- Security Staff: 90 troopers of the EU Sentinean Service
- Service Staff: no personnel as of present due to heightened security concerns
G-36/K carbine total of 90
M-92/F handgun total of 90
Merc Benz G-Wolf total of 3
Renault Laguna total of 2
Bugatti Veyron total of 1
Merc Benz S600 limo total of 1

[b]Miscellaneous[/b]
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes one embassy
- Do you have any special requests? No requests at this moment in time
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes the trading of currency and financial services
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Jagermeister

Hyfling
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyfling » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:57 am

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Double State of Hyfling
- Government Type: Democratic-corporatocracy
- Head of State: Taegan Smith
- Head of Government: Taegan Smith
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Marcel Grey

- Ambassador's Name: Jackson Green

- Security Staff: 7
- Number and Type of Weapons: 7 handguns, 5 assault rifles

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes, the link is in my signature.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Nothing to declare

Tayqan
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayqan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:38 pm

The Foreign Secretariat of The Tayqen Guyana
"
We shall send these good men abroad in the hope of prosperity, protection of good feelings amongst nations, and to ensure peace."
-Foreign Secretary Johannes Mälmärden, 1827

Below is our nation's application for an embassy. We hope it is satisfactory so we may further relations.
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Tayqan Guyana
- Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
- Head of State/Head of Government: Prime Minister Wonmaïk Gustav
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Secretary Mati Sankthomas

- Ambassador's Name: Alesander Nielsen
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? none

- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 45
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Glock 17Cs
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Mitsubishi Outlander Sports, 2 Nissan Versas

Miscellaneous
- Do you have any special requests? Yes, for the embassy to look like this
The Chancery of the Embassy
The Visitor's Center, Tayqan Post Office, Trade office, and Consular Party Space(Chancery adjacent; you can see the back of it in the picture)
The Consular Housing

- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None as policy doesn't allow those items within the embassy grounds

Tagmatium
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 17, 2004
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Tagmatium » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:30 pm

Yohannes wrote:Not playing this terrible game any longer

Yohannes flipped his shit?

How terrible.
The above post may or may not be serious.
"For too long, we have been a passive, tolerant society, saying to our citizens: as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone."
North Calaveras wrote:Tagmatium, it was never about pie...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information