NATION

PASSWORD

The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai- Factbook (Q&A Open)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Luxiai
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai- Factbook (Q&A Open)

Postby Luxiai » Tue May 04, 2010 5:39 pm

"Vivat Rex!"
Emperor Harriman

Stats
Population: 2.169 billion
Leader: Emperor Harriman
Government Type: Restored Monarchy
Civil Rights Rating: Average
Economic Rating: All-Consuming
Political Freedoms Rating: Average
WA Catagory: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
WA Status: None
Region: United Staes
Regional Influence: Minnow

History

Unification
On July 9th, 1787, Grand Saint Drake Terris of the Secton of Hallsfaith, and King Harf Durano of the Secton of Logarrlk united their two Kingdoms to become the alliance of Luxiai. They named it after Luxa, their shared diety. The reason for this alliance was that both kingdoms had declared war on Goinda in order to take their gold reserves. The war lasted about thirty-four years, during which Jaro, Sturracht and Unaucht, which then had control of what is now Luksania, all joind the alliance. On Christmas Eve, 1811 High General Loch of the Goindan Royal Army surrendered to the now powerful Luxiaian Army. The leaders of the Luxiaian Alliance decided to annex Goinda on Feburary 16th, 1812, so that the Alliance would have total control over the continent. Their was a small uprising from Goindan nationalists, but it was quickly put down by the supieror troops of the Alliance. For many years afterwards, the Alliance was peaceful and every ten years, the citizens of each of the six Sectons would elect their member of the Board of Leaders, whos duty it was to make and pass the laws of the Alliance, command the seldom needed armed forces, expand the Alliance's influence and economy, and to serve the citizens of the Alliance.

Formation of the Empire and the Monarchy
On September 30th, 1911, Nage Vorant, the Board member for Unaught, was assasinated while at a play at the Brilinand Theatre. He was shot in the head by Kavion Jones, who was later found out to be one of Broland Fairan's, the Board member for Hallsfaith, most trusted advisors. Vorant's immeadiate replacement by Morris Dandwood would prove to be a choice all Luxians now know as the begining to the Empire. Dandwood called for the immeadiate execution of the Board member for Hallsfaith for the crime of treason against the Alliance. The Boardmembers for Jaro, Sturracht, and Goinda all voted in favor of punishing Fairan, but not executing him. The angered Dandwood went throught out the Alliance gaining the citizens' and army's loyalty. He lead his massive rebellian to the then capitol of the Alliance, Jafenda, in Hallsfaith. The army raided the House of the Board, killing all the other Board members. Then Dandwood called for a single and all powerful leader, his exact words where, "This slime of a government was not fit to rule this grand empire. I say that we need only but one man to lead, a powerful and honorable emperor, and I shall be that emperor!" From then on Luxiai would have six emperors.

Annexation
On March 21st, 2010, Emperor Luke I declared war on the nations of Nazi Centauri and Mostrov, in order to expand Luxiai's colony on the island of East Klent. To the surprise of the Emperor the formerly powerful army was all but diminished by the enemies' forces. Mostrov's navy had sank the Impierial ships, and East Klent and Nazi Centauri troops pummeled the Impieral soldiers. In one last act of desperation, Emperor Luke took a helicopter to the battleground to fight alongside the remains of his army. When he saw that there was no victory for him, Emperor Luke surrendered to the enemy forces and got on another helicopter to return to Luxiai, only to crash from the blow of a Mostrovite missile. Troops of the nation Blademasters found the Emperor begging for them to end his life. They gave him no such mercy. Instead they took him and put him in one of thier military prisons. On the news that his father had been defeated and captured High Prince Hanson became Luxiai's new emperor. He let Mostrov annex Luxiai for the purpose of peace. On May 1st, 2010, Emperor Hanson designated the eastern half of Unaught to be a new Secton named Luksania in honor of his father. Luksania's capitol of the same name became Luxiai's new capitol only two days later on May 3rd, 2010.

Republicanism
COMING SOON.

Legitimacy Restored
COMING SOON.
Last edited by Luxiai on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Volnotov wrote:I don't see what people see in Churchill besides an alcoholic warmongering tyrant.
But after all, if you have to choose the lesser of all evils - I choose Churchill.
Factbook

Luxiai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxiai » Tue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Historic Flags

Alliance

Empire

Protectorate

Republic

New Luxiai, colony on Klent

Last edited by Luxiai on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Volnotov wrote:I don't see what people see in Churchill besides an alcoholic warmongering tyrant.
But after all, if you have to choose the lesser of all evils - I choose Churchill.
Factbook

Luxiai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxiai » Tue May 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Flags of the Eight Sectons

Hallsfaith (New Capitol)

Jaro

Goinda

Logarrlk

Sturracht

Unaucht

Luksania

Denweigh

Last edited by Luxiai on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Factbook

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Mon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Who were the emperors in between Morris and Luke?
Last edited by East Klent on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luxiai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxiai » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 am

Emperors of Luxiai
1.Dandwood I
2.Dandwood II
3.Hanson I
4.Hanson II
5.Junlis
6.Farrick
7.Bandas
8.Luke
9.Hanson III
10. Harriman

President Executives of Luxiai
1.General Carvter Boralg
Last edited by Luxiai on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Factbook

Luxiai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxiai » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 am

Sports

SOCCER
There are many divisions with in the Luxiai National Soccer Assossiation, LNSA for short, but there are two teams that represeant the Luxiaian Empire in international events;

The Luxiai Imperial Crowns:

The Luxiai Royal Eagles:
COMING SOON
Last edited by Luxiai on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Factbook

Return to Factbooks and National Information