NATION

PASSWORD

United Conservative States [Sign-Ups] [Open]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Waldriech
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

United Conservative States [Sign-Ups] [Open]

Postby Waldriech » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:16 pm

United Conservative States
"Sic semper tyrannis"

Welcome to the United Conservative States, a new, earth-based, modern-tech, realistic, roleplaying region, founded in December of 2016. Please fill out an application in the sign-ups below to join!

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][size=150][b][color=#000080]OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO THE UCS[/color][/b][/size]
A request made to the Lord-President and President to allow the below nation to enter the United Conservative States.[/align]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=125][b][color=#000080]General National Information[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[b]Formal Nation Name:[/b]
[b]National Demonym:[/b]
[b]Nation Population:[/b]

[b]Please give a brief description of your climate and geography:[/b]

[b]Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture:[/b]

[b]Please give a brief description of your national history:[/b]

[hr][/hr]
[align=center][b][size=125][color=#000080]Government & Economy[/color][/size][/b][/align]
[b]What is the name of your nation’s capital city?:[/b]
 [b]What form of government does your nation have?:[/b]
[b]Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s:[/b]
[b]How would you describe the political climate in your nation?:[/b]

[b]Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal):[/b]
[b]What is your nation’s economic system?:[/b]
[b]What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.):
[b]Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=125][b][color=#000080]Military[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[b]How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?:[/b]
[b]What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?:[/b]
[b]How would you describe your military’s technology?:[/b] (e.g. 70s American)

[b]Please list the branches of your military:[/b]
[b]How many active personnel are in each branch?:[/b]
[b]Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy:[/b] (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses)
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=125][b][color=#000080]Roleplaying[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[b]Please post at least one RP post[/b] (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
[b]Diplomatic RP:[/b]
[b]Military RP:[/b]
[b]Sports RP:[/b]
[b]P2TM RP:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=125][b][color=#000080]OOC & Offsite Information[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[b]Is this a main, alt or puppet account?:[/b]
[b]How much time do you spend on this account and NS?:[/b]
[b]Please describe your moderation history:[/b]

[b]Do you have an IIWiki page?[/b]:
[b]If so, what is the link?:[/b] (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)

[b]What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?:[/b] (geopolitical power and OOC contribution)

[hr][/hr]
[i][size=85]By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current President. You further agree to provide a RP sample based on a prompt if necessary.[/size][/i][/box]

*Disclaimer, Nation does not need to be Conservative or Right-Wing to Join, it's just a name.
Last edited by Waldriech on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:43 pm, edited 16 times in total.
I'm a, Catholic, Anarcho-Capitalist from Arkansas.

Pro: Free-Market, Property Rights, Gun Rights, Weed Legalization, Public Service Privatization, Trump, Rand and Ron Paul, GOP, Free Speech, Religious Freedom, Catholic Teachings, Non-Aggression Principle, Natural Law, General Pinochet.

Anti: Communism, Democrats, ISIS, Terrorism, SJWs, Gay Pride.

Sea Lion
Secretary

Founded: Dec 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sea Lion » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Wrong forum.
Director, Ministry of Intelligence, Atlantic
Pax Atlantica

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Wrong forum. Try NationStates.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Bump:

Pro: Free-Market, Property Rights, Gun Rights, Weed Legalization, Public Service Privatization, Trump, Rand and Ron Paul, GOP, Free Speech, Religious Freedom, Catholic Teachings, Non-Aggression Principle, Natural Law, General Pinochet.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Moved to F&NI.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:41 am

Bump

Nova Vatican Urbs
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Vatican Urbs » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:51 am

UCS Nation Sign-Up.
Official Country Name: Nova Vatican Urbs (New Vatican City)
Capital: Vatican City
Largest City: Vatican City
Official Language: Latin
Population: 1137

National Leader: Pope John Paul III
Political System: Absolute Monarchy
Economic System: Capitalist

Military Forces Official Name: Swiss Guard, Un-uniformed Guards.
Military Branches: Foot Guard, Air Guard. Un-uniformed.
Military Size: 400

Where is your nation located: Vatican city
Do you have an IIwiki: N/A
Additional Comments: N/A

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:52 am

Accepted, I sent you the password.

Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania and New Jersey » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Bump
Proudly a Neo-Conservative, Tea Party, Republican from Erie, Pennsylvania.
Trump 2020

Blodath
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Blodath » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:50 pm

OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO THE UCS
A request made to the Lord-President and President to allow the below nation to enter the United Conservative States.

General National Information

Formal Nation Name: The Dictatorship of Blodath
National Demonym: Blodathian
Nation Population: 31 million

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: Mostly temperate. Hot summers, cold winters. Snow found up in the northern regions. A fairly substantial river runs through the middle of Blodath.

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: The majority of citizens are native Blodathians, about 94%. The other 6% are mostly made up of ethnic minorities in isolated regions who've lived there for hundreds of years. Blodathians are known for being patriotic, witty, and not tolerant of any BS.

Please give a brief description of your national history: Blodath was first inhabited by indigenous peoples of south Europe before explorers from the United Kingdom discovered the land. It was first conquered by the English, being primarily used as a resource for cotton and then as a port for trading. At the time it was known as a part of a nation called 'Western Marson'. The Marsonian Civil War in 1566 resulted in independence of Western Marson in 1567, in which it declared itself as a new nation called 'Eastern Marson'.
On the 17th of March, 1925, the second Marsonain Civil War began. In 1929 Eastern Marson declared itself to be fully independent from Western Marson, and renamed itself 'Blodath'.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Eastwood
What form of government does your nation have?: Dictatorship, one-party system.
Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s: Mr. Asis Yazara.
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Brutally oppressive. There's a token election every 4 years for citizens to elect local government, but it's always rigged in favour of those who are seen as most loyal to the party. Citizens have no say in the law, or how money is spent.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): $40 billion, and $732.
What is your nation’s economic system?: Capitalist.
What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): It's currently growing at an impressive rate.
[b]Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: One Blodathian Dollar = 0.20 USD.

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: 14 million.
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?: 20%.
How would you describe your military’s technology?: (e.g. 70s American) I'd say it's something akin to WW2 Russia, but with more WMDs thrown in there.

Please list the branches of your military: Air Force, Navy, Army.
How many active personnel are in each branch?: 3 million Air Force, 4 million Navy, 7 million Army.
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses) I'd like to plan this out at a later date.

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP:
Taking to the stage once the preceding speech had finished, Asis stood next to his Vice Leader, hands coolly clasped in front of him, as he took to the microphone. "Well, to begin with, I'd like to thank the Grand Prince and Princess for hosting such an well-executed event. It is unlike any other diplomatic function we have ever been invited to, and we doubt that we'll see anything quite so impressive in the near future."

As the audience clapped in response, Asis nodded, eyes briefly darting over the crowd. With drinks flowing and spirits high, this crowd would be simple to pander to. "My name is Asis Yazara, and I am the Leader of Blodath. Next to me, I have my Vice Leader." The sheepish man next to Asis nodded, briefly cracking a smile. "We are thrilled to have been invited to this function, and we are looking forward to establishing a positive, and rewarding relationship between Blodath and these nations."

Asis glanced at his secondary, wondering if he had the balls to pipe up and speak. The Vice simply shook his head in response, before smiling at the crowd and waving. Asis followed suit. "Well, at least you have plenty of time left to make an impression." Asis murmured into his ear as they posed for obligatory pictures and the like.
Military RP:
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

OOC & Offsite Information

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: Puppet.
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: About an hour a day, roughly.
Please describe your moderation history: None.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=blo ... /id=733381
If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: (geopolitical power and OOC contribution) Roleplaying diplomatic relations most likely.

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current President. You further agree to provide a RP sample based on a prompt if necessary.

Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pennsylvania and New Jersey » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:53 pm

Blodath wrote:
OFFICIAL REQUEST OF MIGRATION TO THE UCS
A request made to the Lord-President and President to allow the below nation to enter the United Conservative States.

General National Information

Formal Nation Name: The Dictatorship of Blodath
National Demonym: Blodathian
Nation Population: 31 million

Please give a brief description of your climate and geography: Mostly temperate. Hot summers, cold winters. Snow found up in the northern regions. A fairly substantial river runs through the middle of Blodath.

Please give a brief description of your national ethnicities and culture: The majority of citizens are native Blodathians, about 94%. The other 6% are mostly made up of ethnic minorities in isolated regions who've lived there for hundreds of years. Blodathians are known for being patriotic, witty, and not tolerant of any BS.

Please give a brief description of your national history: Blodath was first inhabited by indigenous peoples of south Europe before explorers from the United Kingdom discovered the land. It was first conquered by the English, being primarily used as a resource for cotton and then as a port for trading. At the time it was known as a part of a nation called 'Western Marson'. The Marsonian Civil War in 1566 resulted in independence of Western Marson in 1567, in which it declared itself as a new nation called 'Eastern Marson'.
On the 17th of March, 1925, the second Marsonain Civil War began. In 1929 Eastern Marson declared itself to be fully independent from Western Marson, and renamed itself 'Blodath'.

Government & Economy

What is the name of your nation’s capital city?: Eastwood
What form of government does your nation have?: Dictatorship, one-party system.
Please list your head of government/s and head of state/s: Mr. Asis Yazara.
How would you describe the political climate in your nation?: Brutally oppressive. There's a token election every 4 years for citizens to elect local government, but it's always rigged in favour of those who are seen as most loyal to the party. Citizens have no say in the law, or how money is spent.

Please give your GDP and GDP per capita (nominal): $40 billion, and $732.
What is your nation’s economic system?: Capitalist.
What is Economic Stage (Depression, recession, growth, etc.): It's currently growing at an impressive rate.
[b]Please give the name of your national currency and conversion into USD: One Blodathian Dollar = 0.20 USD.

Military

How many active, reserve and of age (18-45 year old) personnel do you have?: 14 million.
What percentage of your nation’s GDP is spent on the military?: 20%.
How would you describe your military’s technology?: (e.g. 70s American) I'd say it's something akin to WW2 Russia, but with more WMDs thrown in there.

Please list the branches of your military: Air Force, Navy, Army.
How many active personnel are in each branch?: 3 million Air Force, 4 million Navy, 7 million Army.
Please list in complete ORBAT form your army, air force and navy: (if not possible, state the numbers and types of vehicles each branch possesses) I'd like to plan this out at a later date.

Roleplaying

Please post at least one RP post (can be link or written out there, you only need to do one, but doing more increases your chances of being accepted):
Diplomatic RP:
Taking to the stage once the preceding speech had finished, Asis stood next to his Vice Leader, hands coolly clasped in front of him, as he took to the microphone. "Well, to begin with, I'd like to thank the Grand Prince and Princess for hosting such an well-executed event. It is unlike any other diplomatic function we have ever been invited to, and we doubt that we'll see anything quite so impressive in the near future."

As the audience clapped in response, Asis nodded, eyes briefly darting over the crowd. With drinks flowing and spirits high, this crowd would be simple to pander to. "My name is Asis Yazara, and I am the Leader of Blodath. Next to me, I have my Vice Leader." The sheepish man next to Asis nodded, briefly cracking a smile. "We are thrilled to have been invited to this function, and we are looking forward to establishing a positive, and rewarding relationship between Blodath and these nations."

Asis glanced at his secondary, wondering if he had the balls to pipe up and speak. The Vice simply shook his head in response, before smiling at the crowd and waving. Asis followed suit. "Well, at least you have plenty of time left to make an impression." Asis murmured into his ear as they posed for obligatory pictures and the like.
Military RP:
Sports RP:
P2TM RP:

OOC & Offsite Information

Is this a main, alt or puppet account?: Puppet.
How much time do you spend on this account and NS?: About an hour a day, roughly.
Please describe your moderation history: None.

Do you have an IIWiki page?: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=blo ... /id=733381
If so, what is the link?: (This is so you can be added to the region’s wiki)

What sort of position do you foresee yourself filling in Atlas?: (geopolitical power and OOC contribution) Roleplaying diplomatic relations most likely.

By submitting this application, it is assumed that you have read and agreed with the Constitution of the region. If you are a member of the World Assembly, upon entrance, please endorse the current President. You further agree to provide a RP sample based on a prompt if necessary.

Accepted, ill send you the password.
Pennsylvania and New Jersey- De-Facto Minister of Recruitment.
Proudly a Neo-Conservative, Tea Party, Republican from Erie, Pennsylvania.
Trump 2020

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:42 pm

Bump

Waldriech
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldriech » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Bump

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information