NATION

PASSWORD

The League of Nations Members Area (CLOSED)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Zazumo wrote:
Zazumo wrote:Sorry I've been away, I got very sick all of a sudden but I'm back just in time to open nominations for our next Speaker! Voting begins in 3 days on the 1st following 3 days of nominations. On the 5th the new Speaker takes office this ensures exactly 30 days between Speakers

Our delegation nominates Orslan to serve as Speaker and Realm of Councilry as Deputy Speaker.

In other news regarding the GUFTA, I fully support the opportunities it gives our nations to expand our markets and begin free trade relations with the Grand Union. This deal is one of a kind and the biggest trade agreement The League will have signed to date. This also may create a defacto partnership with The Grand Union and this is also something we see as very positive.

Thanks for nominating me!
Proud Member of Rossferry
Previous Secretary of Recruitment in The Western Isles
RP nation is 河的父亲
You may also know me as Prioca (CTE'd)

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Orslan wrote:I nominate myself as speaker and zazumo as deputy speaker. I have put a lot of time and effort into the league and I feel as though the roll of speaker should be taken by a active player as well as contributer. The League of Nations is a symbol of peace and unity, do you really want to ruin that. If the league turns into a military regime because the wrong person took control, The Holy Empire of orslan will resign its membership. Really think about who you're nominating because "a golden age" may not mean what you think it means. I think zazumo would be a great deputy speaker, He keeps up with events and has instant access to any league member at any time. As a founder he knows the leagues true purpose and will be an excellent guide on how to maintain that role. Orslan has a relatively small population compared to the rest of the league but we have one of the highest average incomes if not the highest, One of the best and fastest growing economies as well as GDP.

Can you really nominate yourself? Seems kinda selfish.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Orslan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Realm of Councilry wrote:
Orslan wrote:I nominate myself as speaker and zazumo as deputy speaker. I have put a lot of time and effort into the league and I feel as though the roll of speaker should be taken by a active player as well as contributer. The League of Nations is a symbol of peace and unity, do you really want to ruin that. If the league turns into a military regime because the wrong person took control, The Holy Empire of orslan will resign its membership. Really think about who you're nominating because "a golden age" may not mean what you think it means. I think zazumo would be a great deputy speaker, He keeps up with events and has instant access to any league member at any time. As a founder he knows the leagues true purpose and will be an excellent guide on how to maintain that role. Orslan has a relatively small population compared to the rest of the league but we have one of the highest average incomes if not the highest, One of the best and fastest growing economies as well as GDP.

Can you really nominate yourself? Seems kinda selfish.

There is no rule or regulation against it.

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Orslan wrote:
Realm of Councilry wrote:Can you really nominate yourself? Seems kinda selfish.

There is no rule or regulation against it.

Okay... still seems kinda wrong.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Zazumo
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Rock The Vote

Postby Zazumo » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Realm of Councilry wrote:
Orslan wrote:There is no rule or regulation against it.

Okay... still seems kinda wrong.

It's actually very common to nominate yourself, particularly if you want to run but nobody nominates you. It's every member's right to campaign for office. I actually nominated myself during our first election. Our delegation fully supports Orslan as Speaker for their continued support of The League as primarily an economic partnership over a military partnership. The LPF was only ever established as a last resort in the event such a force should be needed. The most important thing we must do with the LPF is continue to never use it, we must honor our men and women in uniform no matter where they're stationed. We must always seek peace and use force only if we find ourselves threatened by a foreign power of significant size and I know that Orslan will act with wisdom and experience and will serve our troops with the leadership they deserve.

VOTE FOR ORSLAN
Last edited by Zazumo on Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Zaz~

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:09 pm

I agree with Zazumo
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Okay. In that case, our delegation changes its nominees. Zazumo for speaker, and Me for Deputy
RP nation is 河的父亲

Rodeasia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodeasia » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Vote for me, i know economics of all your nations
Founder Of The League Of Nations

Rodeasia is one of the 2 Main Founders of the League Of Nations

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:03 pm

I want the role of speaker in order to keep the league afloat as well as prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. As Deputy speaker I have contributed to the leagues growth, I've made sure to make choices that would benefit the league. I took responsibility for my mistakes and listened to your complaints as well as political issues. We have donated territory to the league and supported those in need of aid. If you don't nominate Orslan as speaker please choose a nation that can maintain the peace as well as that role. Speaker is a much harder position than deputy and I am willing to put in that work. Nominate Orslan as speaker and zazumo as deputy speaker, we will not waste this second opportunity given to us. The role of speaker and deputy speaker is not about power but instead of leadership, responsibility, and commitment.

Rodeasia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodeasia » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:35 pm

In my opinion i will make the League much better, i will make our trading increased and improved and i will introduce new proposals for the League. And i will go support and help the League at my full Ability. Vote for me and i will make the League better than before

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:30 am

Vote me for deputy speaker, because I know how to make things fun. I have transformed a couple very boring RPs into very fun ones. I am also the Minister of Foreign Affairs in my region, which has 95 nation in just two weeks. Being the Minister of Foreign Affairs, I obviously know how to handle foreign relations, as well as know how to manage a large group of people. I am extremely active, averaging 3 hours a day on NS. I also feel that Zazumo should be Speaker, because he started this whole thing, and he is very good at being Speaker now. I don't want the League of Nations to go downhill, that is why I stand by Zazumo and his decisions.
RP nation is 河的父亲

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:01 am

Realm of Councilry wrote:Vote me for deputy speaker, because I know how to make things fun. I have transformed a couple very boring RPs into very fun ones. I am also the Minister of Foreign Affairs in my region, which has 95 nation in just two weeks. Being the Minister of Foreign Affairs, I obviously know how to handle foreign relations, as well as know how to manage a large group of people. I am extremely active, averaging 3 hours a day on NS. I also feel that Zazumo should be Speaker, because he started this whole thing, and he is very good at being Speaker now. I don't want the League of Nations to go downhill, that is why I stand by Zazumo and his decisions.

As a member of the league you are not supposed to follow anyone blindly instead make choices best suited for the league as a whole. That's why I would be a good speaker, I make choices based on everyone's situations and opinions but I will always put the league above all else. I have no favorites within the league, all are equal no matter the size or strength of the nation.
Last edited by Orslan on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rodeasia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodeasia » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:20 am

Realm of Councilry wrote:Vote me for deputy speaker, because I know how to make things fun. I have transformed a couple very boring RPs into very fun ones. I am also the Minister of Foreign Affairs in my region, which has 95 nation in just two weeks. Being the Minister of Foreign Affairs, I obviously know how to handle foreign relations, as well as know how to manage a large group of people. I am extremely active, averaging 3 hours a day on NS. I also feel that Zazumo should be Speaker, because he started this whole thing, and he is very good at being Speaker now. I don't want the League of Nations to go downhill, that is why I stand by Zazumo and his decisions.

Vote for me i have more experiance in economics and politics and i have a minimum of 6 hours a NS a day. i am the most active in those whole league, get me as a leader

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:13 am

Rodeasia wrote:

Vote for me i have more experiance in economics and politics and i have a minimum of 6 hours a NS a day. i am the most active in those whole league, get me as a leader

I highly doubt your the most active, please don't make claims that are not true, there was a period in which you were inactive for a long period of time.
Last edited by Orslan on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rodeasia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodeasia » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Orslan wrote:
Rodeasia wrote:Vote for me i have more experiance in economics and politics and i have a minimum of 6 hours a NS a day. i am the most active in those whole league, get me as a leader

I highly doubt your the most active, please don't make claims that are not true, there was a period in which you were inactive for a long period of time.

When was that?

Zazumo
Diplomat

Tomorrow's Election

Postby Zazumo » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:06 pm

This is going to be an exciting election, voting begins tomorrow here is the list of current candidates, if I've missed your name please let me know and I will add it. You also still have until the end of today to continue nominations for the position, Good luck!

For Speaker:
Orslan
New Ducklands
Rodeasia
Zazumo

For Deputy Speaker:
Realm of Councilry
Rodeasia
Zazumo
Last edited by Zazumo on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Zaz~

Zazumo
Diplomat

Inactive Nations

Postby Zazumo » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:18 pm

I am issuing this warning to the following nations:
Wardie land
Great Feng
Cesopium
Rutthenia
Unified Governments

Before I Leave Office on the 5th if your delegations fail to be active for the vote I will be removing you from The League due to a lack of participation.
~Zaz~

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:16 pm

Rodeasia wrote:
Orslan wrote:As acting deputy speaker I will accept greater byzanthia into the League of Nations. The speaker zazumo can review your application once he is on.

ATTENTION
YOU CAN NOT JUST ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM ANY OTHER NATION

We must vote as a league, you cant just accept them thats against the league thats basiaclly saying i dont care about the other nations i can do what i want

If you where active as you claim to be you would know the deputy speakers role and responsibilities, instead of throwing wild accusations.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:25 pm

Zazumo wrote:I am issuing this warning to the following nations:
Wardie land
Great Feng
Cesopium
Rutthenia
Unified Governments

Before I Leave Office on the 5th if your delegations fail to be active for the vote I will be removing you from The League due to a lack of participation.

Send a TG to them. They don't get noticed if it's on the forum.
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

Great Feng
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Feng » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Sorry sorry, been busy with YouTube and all that.
What do I need to do?

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Great Feng wrote:Sorry sorry, been busy with YouTube and all that.
What do I need to do?

Vote for speaker and deputy speaker. I am running for Speaker.

Realm of Councilry
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Realm of Councilry » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:38 pm

Zazumo wrote:This is going to be an exciting election, voting begins tomorrow here is the list of current candidates, if I've missed your name please let me know and I will add it. You also still have until the end of today to continue nominations for the position, Good luck!

For Speaker:
Orslan
New Ducklands
Rodeasia
Zazumo

For Deputy Speaker:
Realm of Councilry
Rodeasia
Zazumo

How and where will elections be held? On the forum?
RP nation is 河的父亲

Orslan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Orslan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:44 pm

Neolvex wrote:WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
As of 13:43 military time, the Neolvexian government has launched LRASMs at a huge Nazi-Kramoliun fleet. Also the 2nd Grand Fleet was attacked by the Nazi-Kramoliun fleet and suffered [redacted] losses. In addition to the fleet, the Nazis dropped around 30,000 troops near New Gina. The Neolvexian government pleads that the League helps them against this threat.

Orslan will send 600 orslanian troops, 4 Aircraft carriers, 10 ballistic missils and 5 UEO tanks (undetectable by radar ). We send this as a show of support and commitment to our alliance. They will be in Neolvex until things have settled or at most two months.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:46 pm

Orslan wrote:
Neolvex wrote:WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
As of 13:43 military time, the Neolvexian government has launched LRASMs at a huge Nazi-Kramoliun fleet. Also the 2nd Grand Fleet was attacked by the Nazi-Kramoliun fleet and suffered [redacted] losses. In addition to the fleet, the Nazis dropped around 30,000 troops near New Gina. The Neolvexian government pleads that the League helps them against this threat.

Orslan will send 600 orslanian troops, 4 Aircraft carriers, 10 ballistic missils and 5 UEO tanks (undetectable by radar ). We send this as a show of support and commitment to our alliance. They will be in Neolvex until things have settled or at most two months.

The Neolvexian Government thanks the Orlan Govenment

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Great Feng wrote:Sorry sorry, been busy with YouTube and all that.
What do I need to do?

I need helps. I is unda attack!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information