NATION

PASSWORD

East Veria's Slave Population Hits 85,000,000

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Do you support East Veria's Slave-Trade and Slavery-Legalization Law?

Yes
22%
No
78%

Total votes : 83

East Veria
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

East Veria's Slave Population Hits 85,000,000

Postby East Veria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:43 pm

The number of slaves in East Veria has reached 85,000,000.

United Russian Soviet States
Minister

Founded: Jan 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:56 pm

The Soviet government condemns East Veria for legalizing slavery. Slavery is contrary to human dignity. Slavery is being in chains. We want people to break their chains.
This nation does not represent my views.
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.
:Member of the United National Group:

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Asking for it

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:03 pm

United Russian Soviet States wrote:Slavery is contrary to human dignity. Slavery is being in chains. We want people to break their chains.

(OOC and IC: I find it hilarious that a Marxist said that.)

Code: Select all
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Son, bragging about your slave trade gets your rear whooped by Allanea and the Necrontyr race. Do you WANT to be invaded?!
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Kheyot
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kheyot » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:58 pm

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:
United Russian Soviet States wrote:Slavery is contrary to human dignity. Slavery is being in chains. We want people to break their chains.

Son, bragging about your slave trade gets your rear whooped by Allanea and the Necrontyr race. Do you WANT to be invaded?!

OOC: Did you read his sig?
IC: Great, no one cares.
✡✡The Kingdom of Kheyot✡✡
!השם גדול
Israeli, please call me Chaim, 41, ULTRANATIONALIST, Zionist, Traditional Orthodox Jew and proud!

Delkora
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Delkora » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:52 pm

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:

OOC and IC: I find it hilarious that a conservative Christian thinks he's qualified to condemn other ideologies for promoting slavery.

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:59 pm

Delkora wrote:
TURTLESHROOM II wrote:

OOC and IC: I find it hilarious that a conservative Christian thinks he's qualified to condemn other ideologies for promoting slavery.

Just out of burning curiosity, what makes a conservative who's christian unqualified to condemn slavery?

East Veria
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Direct Reply from The King

Postby East Veria » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:13 pm

East Veria is not threatened nor is is weak with it's military capabilities.

East Veria officially dismisses any condemnation of it's legalization of slavery or any law or policy which only affects this nation.

All nations whom have reply have been subject to warning and the King has ordered all missile silos stay opened and armed. Each defense and offensive weaponry have been activated and aimed at all condeming nations.

East Veria will not tolerate threats, condemnation, or WA non sense. Once again.... The King has made it very clear. East Veria seeks to destroy the WA.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:20 pm

East Veria wrote:East Veria is not threatened nor is is weak with it's military capabilities.

East Veria officially dismisses any condemnation of it's legalization of slavery or any law or policy which only affects this nation.

All nations whom have reply have been subject to warning and the King has ordered all missile silos stay opened and armed. Each defense and offensive weaponry have been activated and aimed at all condeming nations.

East Veria will not tolerate threats, condemnation, or WA non sense. Once again.... The King has made it very clear. East Veria seeks to destroy the WA.

The Soviet Military Level System has been elevated to Level 2. The military is on extra alert.
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:46 am

You must be carful of that amount of slaves other wise you could have revolt on your hands
IC: do not use the 2 in our name
Reading my old posts (especially from when I first started) is a cringe inducing horror fest.
Man do I feel icky now for larping as an Imperialistic Alt-Russia
We are a PMT/Nightmare Tech Germanic Russia. With an abundance of genetic abominations crawling the countryside, speeding Ekranoplan‘s carrying Radiological Weapons, and a whole lot of CIF3 that we are itching to use

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:51 am

East Veria wrote:East Veria is not threatened nor is is weak with it's military capabilities.

OOC: Dude, unless you create a factbook about your military strength, people will just look at the analysis page, and most countries who condemned you can destroy you easily.

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:51 am

Common Territories wrote:
Delkora wrote:

Just out of burning curiosity, what makes a conservative who's christian unqualified to condemn slavery?

The Bible supports slavery.

http://www.openbible.info/topics/slavery
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:02 am

Ardoki wrote:

The Bible supports slavery.

Yea? Same guys founded a party to stop it too.

New Pyrrhius
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Pyrrhius » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:02 am

there is nothing left to hide from
Last edited by New Pyrrhius on Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
News of the Hour:
1000%!! I USED TO GIVE A FUCK
--------[__]
--------(ಠ_Q)
-------[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:07 am

Ardoki wrote:The Bible supports slavery.

Yea? Same guys founded a party to stop it too.

:palm:

Back then, the Republicans were the left-leaning party and the democrats were the right-leaning party. The parties switched positions early in the 20th century.

Gojong
Attaché

Founded: Mar 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gojong » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:08 am

The Emperor, and the people, of Gojong condemn East Veria for allowing such a heinous thing to exist. Gojong will have no further relations with East Veria.

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:22 am

We applaud your realization that work is for inferiors, and congratulate you on getting a nice little slave colony up and running.

We also suggest that you install an I.G.N.O.R.E. cannon array and be ready to fire it to shoo off any pesky weirdos who think humans should be given rights. Everyone knows that Homo sapiens, mere biologicals that they are, are not advanced lifeforms and that they should be glad to have the privilege to live in exchange for working for their natural superiors - us.

Finally, we note that there has been a dimensional leakage in this international dialogue resulting in the presence of an invasive species of "Political OOC-ites." Our diplomatic division hereby expresses its wishes for these OOC-ites to go back through the Transdimensional Warp Point to the realm known as General.
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:32 am

Ardoki disapproves.

However will not intervene in anyway.

Sorzehr
Secretary

Founded: Mar 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorzehr » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:47 am

Disapprove.
now fance invasion u all die i win 9/11 - ign
/jk
NOT RACIST IRL! I AM BROWN-SKINNED!
Think German Empire, but with 100% more colonialism and 69% more Apartheid than South Africa and Nazi Germany COMBINED
Abu Bakr Al Sarajevo: Death to usa
Ubershovel: ALLAHUAKBAR
Abu Bakr Al Sarajevo: Death to Israel
Ubershovel: ALLAHUAKBAR
Abu Bakr Al Sarajevo: Curse on the jews
Abu Bakr Al Sarajevo: Victory to Islam
Ubershovel: YU KNOW THE CHASIDIC JEWS ARE ANTI-ZIONIST!
Abu Bakr Al Sarajevo: Houthis flag amirite?
Ubershovel: SO THEY ARE CHASIDIC JEW
Ubershovel: !!!
Ubershovel: ND THEY SAPPORT THE PALESTINIAN MARTYRS
Ubershovel: SO
Ubershovel: THEY ARE CHASIDIM
Ubershovel: !!!
Abu Bakr Al Sarajevo: K
Ubershovel: YEYE

Kolghai Khan: The imminent jewritos are real
Kolghai Khan: and mountain jew
Ubershovel: heh
Ubershovel: JEWBACCA
Kolghai Khan: JEWIE!

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:55 am

"Li, some nation claims to have a slave population of 85 million."

- Vice Marshal Wei Hong, asking Li over the phone

"Dammit Wei, what did I say about our One Ignore - Zero Care policy?!"

- Chief Admiral Li Yuan, replying with anger

"Wait, do we condemn?"

- Vice Marshal Wei Hong, replying back

Caribica
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:19 am

OOC: East Veria can you just combine the other thread about slavery in your nation with this one so we don't have 2 separate wars waged for more or less the same purpose?
IC: President Gomez sat at her desk reading news of the slave population in East Veria, she had also read of the horrible executions of 25,000,000 innocents and decided to act.
Leaders of the world
The Second Republic of Caribica wishes to lead a coalition to invade the nation of East Veria, we strongly condemn their actions and they are in violation of basic human rights, we will be withdrawing embassy staff today.
-Marie Gomez, President of Caribica

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:54 am

Along with my fellow countrymen I too condemn your acts east Veria I warn you one last time to cease and desist otherwise prepare for a 2+ million man invasion by me and others.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:38 am

The Second Republic of Caribica requests a triple coalition be formed with Gig em Aggies and URSS to invade East Veria.

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:19 am

Caribica wrote:OOC: East Veria can you just combine the other thread about slavery in your nation with this one so we don't have 2 separate wars waged for more or less the same purpose?

OOC: Seconded.
IC:

Imperial Palace, New Eden, Ammerinia
6:52 AM (Imperial Time)

Emperor James Mechan was doing his usual work within his office, sipping his morning coffee. Everything was mostly quiet, and it was only a few days before Empire Day. Skylar Banes, The Head of Foreign Affairs, walked in with an electronic datapad. He sat down before the Emperor and flipped through his electronic tablet.

"Hey, James, we just got a report that--"

"let me guess; The AZU is militarizing--"

No. Skylar interrupted. "A report came in that some far off tinpot dictatorship claims to have 85,000,000 slaves, about a third their population to be exact."
"On top of that, they are executing protesters brutally. I figured this is too important a matter to let slip by us. Oh, they are also threatening to launch long-range missiles at any countries in the region who condemn them."

Mechan suddenly burst out laughing and spit the coffee out and onto Banes.

"HAH! Oh, i apologize Banes. But are you positive there is a remote possibility their 'King' is actually idiotic enough to do this?"

Skylar slowly took off his glasses and wiped the coffee stain off of it. "Uh... It's fine your excellency. And yeah, the CBI was able to verify it first hand. Never said these tinpots weren't out of their minds in the first place. So ... what do you propose we do?"

Mechan contemplated for a moment, and glanced at his holo-computer. Why the hell would a nation like this suddenly adopt slavery of this magnitude so abruptly? he thought to himself. Finally, he turned his glance back to Skylar.

"Well, we have no reason to fear an attack from East Veria, so we shall publicly condemn them, and possibly join this coalition of other nations. But let's not send military forces yet; i want to grab some popcorn first." Said Mechan while looking at the Datapad.

"Very well, sir. I'll do it right away."

Imperial Department of Foreign Affairs
"Iustitia, Libertas, Libertatis"
"Justice, Freedom, Liberty"

Encryption: None

Dear East Veria,

We hereby CONDEMN your current actions. You have been disregarding the integrity of your own people and slaves, so much so that your entire public has began to fall apart. The Empire and many other nations will not tolerate this kind of stupidity. We ask the following agreements shall be met:

1. - Turn over all slaves to the coalition.

2. - Dismantle all WMDs.

3. - Stop any executions immediately.

If these demands are not met, you shall suffer the dire consequences.

Signed,
- Emperor James Mechan
- Skylar Banes, Director of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Ammerinia on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
One two, Spongebob's coming for you.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United Russian Soviet States » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:00 am

Caribica wrote:The Second Republic of Caribica requests a triple coalition be formed with Gig em Aggies and URSS to invade East Veria.

We do not wish to form a coalition. We wish to remain neutral in the conflict. It is not our business.
I stand with Rand.
_[' ]_

Caribica
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Caribica » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:00 pm

United Russian Soviet States wrote:
Caribica wrote:The Second Republic of Caribica requests a triple coalition be formed with Gig em Aggies and URSS to invade East Veria.

We do not wish to form a coalition. We wish to remain neutral in the conflict. It is not our business.

But you're on defcon 2

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information