NATION

PASSWORD

Factbook and National Information Guide

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Factbook and National Information Guide

Postby Euroslavia » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:11 pm

As the description of the forum says, "A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world." Now you may ask, what exactly qualifies as 'national information'? Here's a list of a variety of discussions that thrive in this forum.

What can be posted here

Military topics such as:
Military Realism Thread
NS Historical Realism Thread
Armored Fighting Vehicle Thread
Your Nation's Main Battle Mech (No Tanks)
Your Nation's Military Aircraft
Your nations warships

Non-military topics such as:
List of National Resources
List of national capitals
Ideologies in your Nation
NS non-military realism thread
Character Creation 101

Embassies such as:
Embassy Programme in Jackonia
Embassy of Saltbridge (Defense Pact Application Open)

National News such as:
BrellachWatch: Independent News About the Holy Queendom
Insulan International News Network (IINN)

Factbooks/Constitutions/Informative Threads such as:
Federal Republic of Urcea Factbook Archive
Saltbride Official Factbooks (WIP)

Elections such as:
Fenshamsland General Election
New Catalonia general election of 2015

Random Factoids about your nation such as:
Does your nation use the metric system?
Your Nation's Space Program

Only listing a few examples with random factoids, because most of the forum is dealing with random facts and discussion about nations across the multiverse. The changes in what we allow to be posted here affect this category the most. We're reverting bans on specific titles of threads and allowing threads based on the content specifically. If you can make an original post that promotes discussion and information sharing, it should be allowed to thrive. If it dives into spam or isn't given enough information in the beginning post to drive a good discussion, it will be locked. With that said, I would encourage those of you out there to come up with some creative discussions. If you're planning on making a question/answer thread, make sure it actually promotes discussion rather than simple yes or no questions. The latter will be locked. We want to encourage creativity and fun here!

If there is a thread that hasn't been updated in quite some time that you would like to re-make, feel free to telegram me (or if the original poster is still active, telegram them for permission). I know I haven't updated the "List of National Resources" in quite some time, so I would encourage someone to re-post it.
Last edited by Euroslavia on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Return to Factbooks and National Information