NATION

PASSWORD

NS Military Realism Consultation Thread Type 08

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Korva
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Korva » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:57 pm

Imperializt Russia wrote:Tanks aren't the only defensive force multiplier.

My post is made entirely on the basis of assuming Korva is correct in that Poland stations its newer tanks in the west with older units in the east, fyi.
I have no real knowledge of Poland's capabilities whatsoever.
It's like the second or third largest tank fleet in Europe excluding Russia though, I think.

Korva, Type-99s are probably worse than "early" T-90s, and are probably closer in capability to early T-72s. They don't even have muzzle reference sensors, which I assume the T-90 and later T-72s probably feature.
Don't take my word for it :P

T-90A and T-90 lacked MRS as well.

United Marxist Nations
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Marxist Nations » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Korva wrote:
Imperializt Russia wrote:Tanks aren't the only defensive force multiplier.

My post is made entirely on the basis of assuming Korva is correct in that Poland stations its newer tanks in the west with older units in the east, fyi.
I have no real knowledge of Poland's capabilities whatsoever.
It's like the second or third largest tank fleet in Europe excluding Russia though, I think.

Korva, Type-99s are probably worse than "early" T-90s, and are probably closer in capability to early T-72s. They don't even have muzzle reference sensors, which I assume the T-90 and later T-72s probably feature.
Don't take my word for it :P

T-90A and T-90 lacked MRS as well.

Ehk, then what would be a more modern T-90 model (excluding T-90MS) that would have that (among other things)?
Last edited by United Marxist Nations on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Kievan People wrote: United Marxist Nations: A prayer for every soul, a plan for every economy and a waifu for every man. Solid.

Eastern Orthodox Catechumen. Religious communitarian with Sorelian, Marxist, and Traditionalist influences. Sympathies toward Sunni Islam. All flags/avatars are chosen for aesthetic or humor purposes only
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
St. John Chrysostom wrote:A comprehended God is no God.

Dragvania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragvania » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Yukonastan wrote:
Dragvania wrote:i keep running into RPers that try to pull numbers like 34k war ships or 2M aircraft. Would it be good to try to make a rule list that forces players to start with a set amount of resource units to make a starting army and then over several turns "a turn being 1 post from everyone in a cycle" increase size of their army as well as a unit cap?

I just want to see if anyone else thinks this is a good idea or simply to controlling.

Good idea, if not the best execution in my opinion. The way you pose your idea it seems like something out of an RTS (which in itself is a numberwanking game genre (zerg rushing ftw)). What I'd do instead is agree beforehand what a reasonable force for each participant is, then if they want to bring in reinforcements, they have to go through the OP. Don't give 'em a hard cap that lifts each round of posting.

I chose a hard cap to prevent 4 year old accounts with 20 trillion people from being the €%#! Out of newb players with only a few million or billion.

All the rules can be bent after discussion and I'm planning on getting together multiple rule sets both absolutly strict and locked in place to more flexible rules to allow factions to gain more individual power.

I'm also trying to come up with a way to make costs for units based on factbook details so my Centurion IVs that wiegh 300+ tons cost much more than my Beserker IIs that are almost glorified sheet metal on tracks with a big gun. (20mm armor is the thickest plate)

By this logic i should make only 30 Centurion IVs with the same amount of materials it takes to build 100s if the Beserker IIs.

About the WW2 tank the Maus- explains that 150+ ton tanks are possible and have been done
PS: yes tanks can be VERY heavy and it has been done in WW2 with the Maus or Mouse in English. The Mouse was 150+ tons and still went 35km a hour, only 2 were ever made due to complications with crossing rivers (because no bridge could carry this tank and it was not amphibious) and those 2 were found by the Russians and deemed impractical and useless. If however they were used in a dry land with few lakes, rivers or other terrain based obstructions the Mouse is probably the most dangerous single tank to have ever existed during WW2 because of its thick armor, massive gun, and almost comical speed.

Dragvania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragvania » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Auroya wrote:I had a go at calculating APFSDS penetration for my Not!Rooikat. Assuming its 90mm gun could be made to throw ammunition at 1,700m/s, and that the projectile was 700mm long with a diameter of 2.5cm, and that it had a terminal velocity of 1,400m/s, I got ~540mm RHA penetration at 4000m.

Does that seem vaguely reasonable or did I do something really wrong?

Idk mm to cm translation but the 90mm is the diamiter

Stahn
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stahn » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Dragvania wrote:
Yukonastan wrote:
Good idea, if not the best execution in my opinion. The way you pose your idea it seems like something out of an RTS (which in itself is a numberwanking game genre (zerg rushing ftw)). What I'd do instead is agree beforehand what a reasonable force for each participant is, then if they want to bring in reinforcements, they have to go through the OP. Don't give 'em a hard cap that lifts each round of posting.

I chose a hard cap to prevent 4 year old accounts with 20 trillion people from being the €%#! Out of newb players with only a few million or billion.

All the rules can be bent after discussion and I'm planning on getting together multiple rule sets both absolutly strict and locked in place to more flexible rules to allow factions to gain more individual power.

I'm also trying to come up with a way to make costs for units based on factbook details so my Centurion IVs that wiegh 300+ tons cost much more than my Beserker IIs that are almost glorified sheet metal on tracks with a big gun. (20mm armor is the thickest plate)

By this logic i should make only 30 Centurion IVs with the same amount of materials it takes to build 100s if the Beserker IIs.

About the WW2 tank the Maus- explains that 150+ ton tanks are possible and have been done
PS: yes tanks can be VERY heavy and it has been done in WW2 with the Maus or Mouse in English. The Mouse was 150+ tons and still went 35km a hour, only 2 were ever made due to complications with crossing rivers (because no bridge could carry this tank and it was not amphibious) and those 2 were found by the Russians and deemed impractical and useless. If however they were used in a dry land with few lakes, rivers or other terrain based obstructions the Mouse is probably the most dangerous single tank to have ever existed during WW2 because of its thick armor, massive gun, and almost comical speed.

35km/h? Where did you get that from?

Calla
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Calla » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:21 pm

Dragvania wrote:About the WW2 tank the Maus- explains that 150+ ton tanks are possible and have been done

Uh. No.
Maus could not go 35 kph.
It was designed to do 20 kph, but could not do better than 13 kph.

It was 188 tons.

2 complete hulls were built, a third was almost finished, and several others were in various stages of completion. There was 1 functional turret, and a couple others almost finished.

The Maus was a massive waste of resources, and would never have made an impact on the war. When it was being built, the Germans had completely lost air-superiority, which is what would have doomed the Maus: being bombed, long before it got anywhere important. Also the fact that it had an operation range of less than 100 miles on roads that could actually support it, 62 miles maximum otherwise. Meaning you had to lay rail so close to anywhere you want to put the Maus.

It was a stupid, ignorant idea, that wasted vast amounts of resources, man hours, and manufacturing facilities.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Honestly speaking the maus was useless even if it had been used in a situation without those factors. You do not need aircraft or artillery to destroy it. All you have to do is move out of the way. What's it going to do? Chase you? Given its fuel and maintenance needs and the fact the crew needs to sleep chances are marching infantry can outpace it. You can just completely avoid it and let it sit in your rear, unable to move anywhere or do anything and wait until it runs out of fuel, which will happen within a day. That is assuming it can even get to the front lines before the war is over. Seriously, the Russians captured this thing near the end of the war. They fixed it up and got it going on its own power to Moscow for testing. It arrived in May 1946.
Last edited by Purpelia on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Stahn
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stahn » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Korva wrote:idk, Maus is good on Pearl River cause it can be used to block the bridge so that subhuman pubbies don't rush to their deaths

Subhuman pubbies? What is that?

Korva
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2013

Postby Korva » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Stahn wrote:
Korva wrote:idk, Maus is good on Pearl River cause it can be used to block the bridge so that subhuman pubbies don't rush to their deaths

Subhuman pubbies? What is that?

it was a joke

Pubbies are the players of World of Tanks that you encounter when doing Random Battle.

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:19 pm

Dragvania wrote:
Yukonastan wrote:

4 year old nations? Nothing but young whipersnapper newbies to those of us in or approaching our 12th year (and just about reaching 26billion) ;)

To be honest stuff like you are proposing has been tried umpteen times and generally arbitrary rules sets tend to end up not working. Pop caps can work and are certainly a good tool for making playing realistically easier but for everything else as long as you have some sort of idea of how RL nations actually work it best just to try your hardest to play as a realistic nation.

Mega tanks etc already have a cost and even with uncapped full ns populations they would largely fall into the unaffordable or at best not field able in useful numbers category.

In short look at what RL nations can actually afford to have and how they can afford to use it and encourage those you RP with to do the same. It will also help if you ignore outlier nations like isreal and n Korea unless you really know the stories there and how they apply to your nation and it's situation.
The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

Yukonastan
Negotiator

Founded: May 17, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yukonastan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Dragvania wrote:
Auroya wrote:I had a go at calculating APFSDS penetration for my Not!Rooikat. Assuming its 90mm gun could be made to throw ammunition at 1,700m/s, and that the projectile was 700mm long with a diameter of 2.5cm, and that it had a terminal velocity of 1,400m/s, I got ~540mm RHA penetration at 4000m.

Does that seem vaguely reasonable or did I do something really wrong?

Idk mm to cm translation but the 90mm is the diamiter

No. Drag, your math is off. The round is a 25mm finned armor-piercing dart, carried in a 90mm diameter sabot. The 25mm is the part we're interested in. @Auro that seems vaguely reasonable.
this guy is a fucking furry and a therian
Btw, here's my IC flag

"Purp go to bed." - Nirvash Type TheEnd

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Dragvania wrote:
Yukonastan wrote:

it wouldn't have lasted a day during any battle against either side.

The US/UK/Canada would have arty/air supported it to death, while the Russians would have beaten it up until the vehicle was unable to move or fire, then position a Br-4 in front of it and fire it until the crew died.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

The Akasha Colony
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 25, 2010

Postby The Akasha Colony » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Calla wrote:Random thought: Viability of a liquid cooled machine gun for use in remote weapon stations/turrets?

I know liquid cooled barrels are completely, and utterly obsolete in infantry, and common tank roles, where they can be quickly, and easily accessed by the crew. But with RWS or crewless turrets, the barrels can no longer be changed easily, and when coax MGs typically have 3 spare barrels to cycle through...you can see where my thought process is going.

I know some MGs like the Pecheneg use the bolt movement and a finned/shrouded barrel to try and overcome the need to swap barrels, but is it effective enough?

Any thoughts?

Why not use a rotary cannon if cooling is such an issue? Then you have the barrel changed for *every shot*.

Dragvania wrote:
Yukonastan wrote:

IMO, that gets way too subjective. How can you really tell the relative "value" of a completely fictional vehicle? Especially when it's designed to be operating in completely different doctrines. I would personally have no use for a 300 ton tank in any of my brigades, it would not be useful to me, so why should it have an "absolute" cost?

It wouldn't have been. Any decent HESH shell would have still caused tremendous spalling in the interior due to the lack of a spall liner or spaced/composite armor. It wouldn't have been very fearsome at all, but it would have been a huge waste of resources, and was never even remotely reliable. The Russians came to the right conclusions. It was overgunned, underpowered, and not sufficiently protected. Especially not in an era when tactical air power and HEAT warheads were becoming more and more prevalent. A lot of vehicles weren't sufficiently protected, but at the very least those other vehicles could be made in such quantity that the loss of one or two (which was inevitable) wouldn't be a huge blow in terms of materiel.

Notice how despite huge advances in technology, modern tanks on the heavier end of the spectrum are only on par with heavy WWII vehicles (and still well below the Maus, and below the Jagdtiger as well). There is simply no use
A colony of the New Free Planets Alliance.
The primary MT nation of this account is the Republic of Carthage.
New Free Planets Alliance (FT)
New Terran Republic (FT)
Republic of Carthage (MT)
World Economic Union (MT)
Kaiserreich Europa Zentral (PT/MT)
Five Republics of Hanalua (FanT)
National Links: Factbook Entry | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Carthaginian Naval Export Authority [MT, Navy]

New Oyashima
Minister

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Oyashima » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:09 pm

What's the fastest way to replenish a carrier's air wing?

Padnak
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 pm

New Oyashima wrote:What's the fastest way to replenish a carrier's air wing?

probably depends on where the carrier is, among other things

I'd imagine that simply flying new aircraft onto the aircraft carrier might be pretty fast
"มีใบมีดคมและจิตใจที่คมชัด!"
Have a sharp blade, and a sharper mind!
Need weapons for dubious purposes? Buy Padarm today!
San-Silvacian: Aug 11, 2011-Mar 20, 2015
Inquilabstan wrote:It is official now. Padnak is really Cobra Commander.

Bezombia wrote:It was about this time that Padnak slowly realized that the thread he thought was about gaming was, in fact, an eight story tall crustacean from the protozoic era.

Husseinarti wrote:Powered Borscht.

Because cosmonauts should never think that even in the depths of space they are free from the Soviet Union.

The Kievan People wrote:As usual, this is Padnak's fault, but we need to move on.

Immoren wrote:Again we've sexual tension that can be cut with a bowie.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Flying them over would be good, but it may be easier to move them from shore right onto the carrier.
Last edited by Vancon on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Mitheldalond
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mitheldalond » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:42 pm

Only really works if you start in the south. Coming from the north, they can just drive into the river and bypass the bridge entirely. The opposite is true if you're trying to block the enemy team.

Actually, since they've opened up the middle of the map, that seems to have become the more popular dying grounds than the valley.

Purpelia wrote:Honestly speaking the maus was useless even if it had been used in a situation without those factors. You do not need aircraft or artillery to destroy it. All you have to do is move out of the way. What's it going to do? Chase you? Given its fuel and maintenance needs and the fact the crew needs to sleep chances are marching infantry can outpace it. You can just completely avoid it and let it sit in your rear, unable to move anywhere or do anything and wait until it runs out of fuel, which will happen within a day. That is assuming it can even get to the front lines before the war is over. Seriously, the Russians captured this thing near the end of the war. They fixed it up and got it going on its own power to Moscow for testing. It arrived in May 1946.

Depends on the situation. You can't exactly bypass them when they're defending a city you need to take.

Not that that would make them any less of a bad idea.

By having your Air Force operate F-18s? Or maybe by having mach 3 capable carrier aircraft?

Pretty much anything that involves more "aircraft flying" than "ships sailing" would be good.

Krazakistan
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krazakistan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 pm

If your goal is to stop or delay the enemy, I imagine you'd be able to do it better and more efficiently by using multiple AT gun emplacements, tank destroyers, and infantry hunter-killer teams in lieu of a Maus or two.
Secularism, restricted immigration policy, against affirmative action, voter ID laws, gun rights, democracy, free-market capitalism, egalitarianism, nationalism, and lastly, Rhodesia > Zimbabwe

Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.56
"On the other hand, and let's face it, there's always another hand, unless you're a Saudi Arabian shoplifter of course, hurt feelings can be quite traumatic. I've heard that it can take seconds, sometimes even minutes, to get over it" ~ Pat Condell

"Communism works only in heaven, where they don't need it, and in hell, where they've already got it." ~ Ronald Reagan

"Communism was a mistake" ~ (((((((((Karl Marx)))))))))
CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Krazakistan wrote:If your goal is to stop or delay the enemy, I imagine you'd be able to do it better and more efficiently by using multiple AT gun emplacements, tank destroyers, and infantry hunter-killer teams in lieu of a Maus or two.

or you...

idk

let it "not" drive on its own...
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Atomic Utopia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Atomic Utopia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:21 pm

I was reading the Reactor Shielding Design Manual, First Edition for fun (and in an attempt to learn about shielding) and I have found that it seems that you would need only about a meter of alternating layers of steel (assuming characteristics similar to iron) and polyethylene (any hydrogen rich material will do).

Unfortunately the book is over half a century old and all the SLRF had on reactor shielding design so I would like confirmation on this as it could mean the revival of my nuclear powered tank concept.

Yes I know it is stupid for a myriad of reasons, but some things are of such insane and absurd proportions they absolutely must be done if only to "check the box" as the popular phrase goes.
Fabulously bisexual.
Note: I do not use NS stats for my RP, instead I use numbers I made up one evening when writing my factbooks.

sudo rm -rf /, the best file compression around.

The Akasha Colony
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 25, 2010

Postby The Akasha Colony » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Atomic Utopia wrote:I was reading the Reactor Shielding Design Manual, First Edition for fun (and in an attempt to learn about shielding) and I have found that it seems that you would need only about a meter of alternating layers of steel (assuming characteristics similar to iron) and polyethylene (any hydrogen rich material will do).

Unfortunately the book is over half a century old and all the SLRF had on reactor shielding design so I would like confirmation on this as it could mean the revival of my nuclear powered tank concept.

Yes I know it is stupid for a myriad of reasons, but some things are of such insane and absurd proportions they absolutely must be done if only to "check the box" as the popular phrase goes.

A meter is a lot of space for a tank. That's thicker than the Abrams' frontal turret armor, so it's no small quantity of protection. The total internal volume of a tank ranges from 12 m3 for small tanks like the T-55 to 18.4 m3 for very roomy tanks like the M60.
A colony of the New Free Planets Alliance.
The primary MT nation of this account is the Republic of Carthage.
New Free Planets Alliance (FT)
New Terran Republic (FT)
Republic of Carthage (MT)
World Economic Union (MT)
Kaiserreich Europa Zentral (PT/MT)
Five Republics of Hanalua (FanT)
National Links: Factbook Entry | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Carthaginian Naval Export Authority [MT, Navy]

Gawdzendia
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Gawdzendia » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm

The Akasha Colony wrote:
Atomic Utopia wrote:I was reading the Reactor Shielding Design Manual, First Edition for fun (and in an attempt to learn about shielding) and I have found that it seems that you would need only about a meter of alternating layers of steel (assuming characteristics similar to iron) and polyethylene (any hydrogen rich material will do).

A meter is a lot of space for a tank. That's thicker than the Abrams' frontal turret armor, so it's no small quantity of protection. The total internal volume of a tank ranges from 12 m3 for small tanks like the T-55 to 18.4 m3 for very roomy tanks like the M60.

...so what would you call a tank with 9.7m3 remaining after crew, munitions, amenities, and other things were accounted for?
Please say something along the lines of 'absurdly spacious'.
Last edited by Gawdzendia on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NATIONSTATES STATS USED IN THEIR ENTIRETY
GOVERNANCE: Chamber of Estates / Presidential Council
GOVERNMENT: Citizen Republic
President: Alexander Christensen

CAPITAL: Adonia City
OFFICIAL LANGUAGES: German, French, English
CURRENCY: Gawdzendian Dollar (GZD)

GENERAL AWARENESS & WEAPON DEPLOYMENT CONDITION
1 - PEACETIME
2 - HEIGHTENED AWARENESS
3 - EARLY MOBILIZATION
4 - MOBILIZATION
5 - SYMMETRICAL WARFARE
6 - NUCLEAR WARFARE
| <<~~ About Gawdzendia ~~>> |
Canadian

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Gawdzendia wrote:
The Akasha Colony wrote:

...so what would you call a tank with 9.7m3 remaining after crew, munitions, amenities, and other things were accounted for?
Please say something along the lines of 'absurdly spacious'.

that's just more room for ammo tbh
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Questers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:23 am

Dragvania wrote:Idk mm to cm translation

Erm...
Restore the Crown

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information