NATION

PASSWORD

Ebola in your nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Englar Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Ebola in your nation

Postby Englar Empire » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Do you have any cases of Ebola in your nation? Do you have any plans to deal with it?

Englar hasn't had any Ebola in its borders. 2 Englarian nurses have gotten it caring for Ebola patients abroad. We've quit accepting regular travel from several nations where Ebola is particularly bad.

Dei Terrare
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dei Terrare » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:54 pm

There are no cases in Dei Terrare but the Airport Association has banned all flights from/to those countries that have Ebola.
NATIONSTATE'S BEST ECONOMY
I'm alone, I'm a Proud Therevadan Buddhist
Libertarian Capitalist
Gooner For LIFE!
IATA Member
The Lendol Archipelago wrote:That's just gloating, you're Gif Prince at best.

DesAnges wrote:
Dei Terrare wrote:The Yellow for Waffles
The Black for Chocolate
and The Red for your blood all over Belgium's kit if you mess with E.Hazard

That's the daftest thing I think I've ever read concerning football and I've seen people claim Roy Hodgson is a better manager than Rafa Benitez.

IC FLAG
Feel free to give me bitcoins, ADDRESS: 345NnJFfJkNZ8gTdHugkA5Bbww35AZ4e73

Kriid
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kriid » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Because we glassed Earth in 2071 due to Vargh invasion, it was wiped out.

(4 billion Earth citizens survived)
Last edited by Kriid on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Afro-Euasia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Afro-Euasia » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:59 pm

What is this ebola you speak of
(Minister of health leans and whispers)
Oh,The lynch mobs got the infected.
Wars:6 Wins:4 Lost:1
Generation 33 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
DEFCON 1-Nuclear war,DEFCON 2-War(Close to nukie nukie)DEFCON 3-Military moblized,high alert.DEFCON 2-Miltiary read in 7min.DEFCON 1-Peace

Slekomania
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Slekomania » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Certain leaked documents have stated that Ebola is in fact a biological weapon created by Slekomania. However, there are no documented cases of Ebola outside Slekomanian military labs.

Lolloh
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:08 pm

In 1985, an immigrant from Western Africa brought Ebola to Lolloh. After he was diagnosed with the diseased, he was put in a hospital, but 3 others got infected before the disease was eliminated. All 4 people with the disease died. No case of ebola has been recorded in Lolloh sinc.
15, Social Democrat, Brony
Population is 135 million, plus 3 million in the colonies
National Army: 400,000 active (500,000 reserve)
Air Force: 100,000 active (200,000 reserve)
Navy: 200,000 active (400,000 reserve)
National Guard: 270,000 (all reserve)
Police Corps: 320,000 (paramilitary)
TOTAL: 2,400,000 (5.2/1000 active,17.8/1000 total)

My Embassy Program
Rainbow Dash is the best Mane 6, so join the Dashery

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:13 pm

The Mcnernian government has experienced a refugee crisis in the form of boat people it is reported to South Afrolia. The planes from the Ebola hit areas, if the rates are bad then the flights are diverted to military bases. From countries were it is not bad then the planes are checked by HAZMAT squads. All passengers on both counts are checked, those on the flights that are from bad hit areas are subject to blood tests. The planes are thoroughly decontaminated.

A travel ban has been in effect for the last 24 hours.

Mcnernia has sent some 150 engineers and 120 doctors and medical staff along with 80 clerks to oversee 2.5 Thousand tonnes of protective gear and medical equipment.

5 medical staff have gotten ebola and are housed at HMNB Hospital Northtower in the isolation unit of 150 beds. We prepare for bioterrorism.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Nord Amour
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nord Amour » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Nord Amour has already made several successful tests with Ebola vaccines, however these vaccines are only available to doctors and health care workers traveling to infected regions. Ebola is considered a minor threat by the government.

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:20 pm

New Kvenland has had several successful vaccine tests, and a few of the infected have been flown in to test it (with their consent, and with more guards than most MPs, of course).
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

Mooshtropolis
Civilian

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mooshtropolis » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:27 pm

There is next to no Ebola in our nation as we have banned our tourists from going to Ebola's feeding grounds. One isolated incident killed one of our kitten nurses(we're an Cat country in case you didn't know).
Last edited by Mooshtropolis on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pandeeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Pandeeria » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:30 pm

It's somewhat bad in the western part of our Empire. Due to Ebola's nature, it won't spread though.
Lavochkin wrote:Never got why educated people support communism.

In capitalism, you pretty much have a 50/50 chance of being rich or poor. In communism, it's 1/99. What makes people think they have the luck/skill to become the 1% if they can't even succeed in a 50/50 society???

Hircus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hircus » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Since the species that make up the majority of the Commonwealth are not true primates nor are they human do not suffer from Ebola. but there was a form of viral enteritis brought on by contact with an outside organism led to a intensive medical protocol to eliminate the problem. By the creation of biological pro-biotic bacterium named Chevualis. This bacterium aided in the production of a chemical within Hircines to prevent the replication of the negative virus. all visitors and citizens are inoculated against it.
Alliances: The Mind Empire of Lotrabme,
Accordance of Free Worlds
Civilization Index: Class R7: Tier 2, Type IV, Interstellar power
We are an alien (FT) species. We do things a little different...
Hircus Factbook - Hircus Embassy Starport- Planetary Lexicon- Hircus Military OoB
- Project Sanctuary

RL: Farming, My Shop ,Table Top RPGs with friends, Sharing the Fruits of my labor (Literally)
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to GARDEN and the whole neighborhood gets tomatoes"

Koshkarus
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Koshkarus » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Mooshtropolis wrote:There is next to no Ebola in our nation as we have banned our tourists from going to Ebola's feeding grounds. One isolated incident killed one of our kitten nurses(we're an Cat country in case you didn't know).

So are we!

And to answer the OP, no we don't have Ebola. It is a human disease, and there are no humans here.
Кошкарусская Советская Социалистическая Республика
Четыре ноги хорошо, две ноги плохо

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:39 pm

The nation has had two cases of Ebola being contracted in Insaeldor but the MFIoE(Miðsöð Fýrir Inilökun og Eínangrn/Center for Containment and Quarantine) were effective in effectively stopping any sort of spread of Ebola on the nation.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Torisakia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Torisakia » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Torisakia does not acknowledge Ebola as a disease. We believe it is just an overreaction to an advanced 'common cold'.
You ever woke up one morning and just decided it wasn't one of those days and you were gonna break some stuff?
President: Doug McDowell
Population: 227 million
Tech: MT-PMT
I don't use most NS stats
Ideology: Democracy Manifest
Pro: truth
Anti: bullshit

Latest Headlines
[TNN] A cargo ship belonging to Torisakia disappeared off the coast of Kostane late Wednesday evening. TBI suspects foul play. || Congress passes a T$10 billion aid package for the Democratic Populist rebels in Kostane. To include firearms, vehicles, and artillery.

-The Unified Earth Governments-
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:46 pm

Ebolwut?
FactbookHistoryColoniesEmbassy Program V.IIUNSC Navy (WIP)InfantryAmmo Mods
/// A.N.N. \\\
News - 10/27/2558: Deglassing of Reach is going smoother than expected. | First prototype laser rifle is beginning experimentation. | The Sangheili Civil War is officially over, Arbiter Thel'Vadam and his Swords of Sanghelios have successfully eliminated remaining Covenant cells on Sanghelios. | President Ruth Charet to hold press meeting within the hour on the end of the Sangheili Civil War. | The Citadel Council official introduces the Unggoy as a member of the Citadel.

The Most Important Issue Result - "Robosexual marriages are increasingly common."

Sebastianbourg
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianbourg » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Fortunately, no cases of Ebola have been registered in Sebastianbourg. The Government has heavily limited flights from countries where the disease is rampant. Additionally, all passengers arriving from those countries are tested at the airport and those even those with a simply cold could spend a day or two in quarantine.

Floramara
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Floramara » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:52 pm

We'd deport anybody who's discovered to have ebola until they've fully recovered. Our hospital isn't equipped to deal with ebola, so the only option is to transfer them to an American or Canadian hospital that is.

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Doesn't exist... yet. However, we do have Marburg virus.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Flaxxony
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Flaxxony » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:56 pm

All diseases are non-existent because our technology is able to fit the form of any virus/pathogen/etc. then reproduce copies and destroy it.

United States of The One Percent
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of The One Percent » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:22 pm

The only cases of Ebola in US-TOP have been health care workers from the most severely affected areas and a few travelers. But now that Ebola might actually infect Us, Our pharmaceutical industry is working overtime on a cure and a vaccine since these might now actually bring them some profit. It was the same deal with AIDS awhile back if you recall.
''There is one intelligence community and one only. And we are all its victims, wherever we live."

"...taking but not giving, ruling but not obeying, telling but not listening, taking life and not giving it. The slayers govern now, without interference; the dreams of mankind have become empty." -- Philip K. Dick

Anglo-California
Minister

Founded: May 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-California » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Anglo-California has no cases of Ebola, and Anglo-Californians root for Ebola-Chan as it spreads throughout the parts of the world not called Anglo-California.
American nationalist. Secular Traditionalist.
On the American Revolution.

3rd Place for Sexiest Male under 18.
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:56 pm

This demonic affliction is thankfully not yet known in Tödlichebujoku, though there have been some close calls at a few IU stations.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Four States Commonwealth
Envoy

Founded: Oct 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Four States Commonwealth » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:14 pm

There are no ebola cases in the Four States. All planes coming from areas with ebola are inspected and quarantined.
AMICUS MAGIS NECESSARIUS, QUAM IGNIS ET AQUA

United States Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United States Kingdom » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:16 pm

The United States Kingdom have began working on a vaccine for the Ebola known as Garcinia Kola
Last edited by United States Kingdom on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information