NATION

PASSWORD

The Terrisian Heptarchy (Factbook, WIP)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
New Terrisia
Attaché

Founded: May 16, 2007
Ex-Nation

The Terrisian Heptarchy (Factbook, WIP)

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:53 pm

T H E
T E R R I S I A N
H E P T A R C H Y

For the Terrisian Embassy Program, where nations may apply for embassies with any Heptarchy states or the Heptarchy itself, as well as send communiques to the governments of the Heptarchy, go here.

F A C T B O O K - C O N T E N T S
  1. Introduction
  2. History
  3. Politics
  4. Military
  5. Economy
  6. Blood Lines
  7. Composing Realms of the Heptarchy
    Listed by descending size:
  8. Overseas Colonies
  9. Diplomatic Missions
  10. Technology

The Terrisian Heptarchy has existed in uneasy peace since the ruin of Old Terrisia at the end of the Third Era. The seven realms that compose modern Terrisia, or the Heptarchy, include five kingdoms, one petty kingdom and one realm of chaos, called the Havoc. The kingdoms, each ruled by a descendant of the ancient Terrisian Royal Bloodline, and the petty kingdom, ruled by a descendant of the Collateral Bloodline, each hold responsibility for the patrol and guard of one of the Havoc's six borders. This common goal, preventing the spread of the Havoc, has proven a strong enough cause to keep the six orderly realms united and at peace for the last millenium.

New Terrisia is widely regarded as the administrative center for the Heptarchy, while Barathron is the major military force. Caela and Paradisum are primarily driven by economic goals, and each holds significant overseas colonies and territories. Dunmarrow, the smallest of the five true kingdoms, is also one of the most undeveloped, with much of the population contained in settlements located at the borders of neighboring realms. The Kingdom of Avernius is similar in terms of development, although the population is noticeably more isolated towards the center of the kingdom.
Last edited by New Terrisia on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 23 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:54 pm

H I S T O R Y

F I R S T - E R A :

The First Era, starting with the coronation of Igon Archingmar as the first king of Terrisia, represents the first of the five epochs in Terrisian history. It spans approximately eight hundred years, with thirteen kings ruling during that time.

Igon Archingmar, as described in the Terrisian Edda, was born in what is the modern day Havoc of Old Terrisia, then called Andraca. Although of noble birth, the Edda describes Igon's early life as comparable to that of any lowborn child:

[Original:]
Ha wóss fworssed tó fwarraþesh
Skræpig ut hufntig fwarr ettig.

[Translation:]
He was forced to forage,
Scraping and hunting to eat.

Although tales indicate his early life was that of poverty, it is unclear what exactly were the reasons for his family's hardship. What is clear, though, is that, by the age of ten, Igon was renowned locally for his hunting prowess. His newfound fame made his life substantially easier, and by the time Igon was considered an adult, at the age of sixteen, he was no longer forced to endure the life of a lowborn. The Edda describes this change in condition, saying that "his conditions were improved that even the Yerl Sendo of Andraca was his guest." At the time, when yerl (earl) was the highest attainable rank, hosting such a prestigious individual at one's home was considered a great, but expensive, honor.
Igon Archingmar,
1st King of Terrisia

Soon, though, as was common at the time, Andraca was drawn into a war with a neighboring state. Igon, already semi-legendary for his skill with an axe and bow, was named the commander of the yerl's forces. Although inexperienced, Igon proved a supreme commander and Yerl Sendo's enemies were quickly forced to capitulate and accept annexation by Andraca. Unsatisfied with his new territory, the yerl ordered his forces to begin expansion into neighboring territories, with Igon in the lead. He began a series of successful campaigns in the yerl's name, conquering much of what is now Paradisum. As his influence grew, however, so too did the threat he posed to the yerl.

Igon was on campaign in Dunmarrow when a messenger arrived, claiming that Yerl Sendo had stripped the Archingmar family of their titles and wealth. In truth, the yerl had done no such thing. The messenger, modern historians posit, was in the employ of one of the lesser states of Dunmarrow who, in an effort to turn Igon against his liege, fabricated the story. Nonetheless, Igon believed it to be valid and turned his forces back towards Andraca. By the time he arrived, with over 2,000 warriors in tow, Yerl Sendo had died and been replaced by Yerl Joseba the Broken. A cripple, and notoriously sickly, Joseba was considered cursed by his subjects and many of his forces deserted to Igon's camp. A brief battle ensued, during which Igon took Andraca's main city, Luro. He also captured Joseba and the remainder of Yerl Sendo's heirs.

Unwilling to allow the state to return to a ruling line who, as the Terrisian Edda describes, was "pathetic and weakened by comfort, unable to rule again, yet spoilt to live contentedly as a subject," Igon was forced to execute the remainder of Yerl Sendo's family. He crowned himself king the next day, renaming his land "Terrisia" and his capital city "Andraca." He resolved to bring about a new era of peace, although fate had something else in store. Three days after his coronation, Igon was bitten by a snake that had been placed in his boot. He died the same day, though not before passing his title to his son and heir, Edurmund. The new king vowed vengeance on his father's assassins, and set about purging the kingdom of political enemies, and of those he suspected were "still loyal to Sendo's line." This marked the beginning of the Grotklens, or "Great Cleanse," which would ultimately result in the deaths of almost 9,000 Terrisians.

The rule of Edurmund was marked by a rapid and effective consolidation of power in Terrisia, and by great political restructuring and reformation. Many old noble families, devastated by the Grotklens, withered and died, while those who remained fell into disrepair. The void left by the Grotklens was filled, gradually, by a variety of new families, made wealthy from Edurmund's policy of colonial mercantilism. The most prominent of these families was the Grenzerai line. Originally descended from old tribal chiefs from Dunmarrow, the Grenzerai used their past relations to secure trade lines and caravans to Dunmarrow, which was in the process of being colonized by Edurmund's forces.

In the third year of Edurmund's reign, as his forces progressed further into Dunmarrow, there began to be reports of a rising tide of rebellion in the region. Concerned by the reports, Edurmund's resolved to take his personal host deep into Dunmarrow's center. The land, previously unexplored, was found to be rich in resources, and Edurmund stayed for a month to establish trade routes, his forces supplemented by Grenzerai mercenaries. Unfortunately, Edurmund was unaware of the severity of Dunmarrow weather, and remained in the area for longer than was sensible. His forces began to die, the summer's extreme humidity providing a perfect environment for disease. Edurmund himself caught consumption and was forced to begin a journey home. He died en route, however, and the crown passed to his son, Edurmund II.

Edurmund II's rule was largely uneventful, characterized by a continuation of his father's expansion into Dunmarrow, and by the beginning of a campaign into Barathron. The conquest of Barathron was slow and Edurmund II died before it was complete. In Dunmarrow, however, Edurmund II was highly successful and his last act before his death was to incorporate Dunmarrow into the Kingdom of Terrisia.
Funerary Effigy of Tomen the Conqueror,
4th King of Terrisia

Tomen, later called 'the Conqueror', was Edurmund's eldest living son, inheriting the crown from his father at the age of thirty. Under his rule, Tomen launched the largest of all the First Era campaigns, conquering large swathes of Avernius, Barathron and Caela. This success was largely the result of a drastic restructuring of the Terrisian army. Forces were moved from their native homes and sent on campaigns in other parts of the world. This reduced the threat of rebellion, and prevented soldiers from having to raise up arms against their kinsfolk. Considered an effective policy by contemporary and modern historians, it also increased popular opinion for the Archingmar dynasty, setting the groundwork for three thousand years of successful rule.

That foundation was threatened with the ascension of Fermund, Tomen's son, to the throne. A fierce traditionalist, Fermund attempted to undo several of his father's reforms and also subjugate the citizens of Terrisia to a greater extent. This was, of course, met with severe displeasure by both the masses and his fellow nobility, possibly contributing to his early demise.

S E C O N D - E R A :

T H I R D - E R A :

F O U R T H - E R A :

F I F T H - E R A :
Last edited by New Terrisia on Wed May 07, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 27 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:55 pm

P O L I T I C S

H E P T A R C H Y - G O V E R N M E N T :

T H E - S I X - K I N G S :

King Hiram of New Terrisia - Royal House of Archingmar

King Stanislaus of Caela- Royal House of Archingmar

King Jaxander of Barathron - Royal House of Archingmar-Brunz

King Igor of Avernius - Royal House of Archingmar

King Matthew of Dunmarrow - Royal House of Archingmar

King Charles of Paradisum - Grand House of Acriz

M A J O R I T Y - P A R T Y :

The Heptarchy is ruled by the Council of Six Kings, but their authority is only absolute in their respective nations. For the governance of the Heptarchy as a single entity, the Houses of the Reach serve the role of regional legislator and international representative. Composed of the patriarchs of seventy noble families, the Houses of the Reach are generally considered lower than the Council of Six Kings, even if their responsibilities are greater. There are, at this moment, just two parties vying for control of the Houses of the Reach.

The majority "Hawthorne Party" (42 votes, 60% of the HR), formed in the beginning of the Fourth Era, is the oldest of the two political alliances. It is run primarily by the House of Hawthorne, although the Houses of Grenzerai and Grift are influential members as well. Currently, these three families, and their peripheral houses, hold 33% of the Hawthorne Party votes (14 votes) and 20% of the HR votes. This makes these three families the most powerful political entities, aside from the Six Kings, in all of Terrisia.

Lord Valentin Hawthorne, the leader of the House of Hawthorne and the eponymous party, also serves as secretary of the Council of the Six Kings, sitting in on their meetings as the representative of the Houses of the Reach.

M I N O R I T Y - P A R T Y :

The remaining 40% of the votes in the Houses of the Reach belongs to the minority "Brunz-Party." It is the only political party in Terrisian history to have been formed after the Havoc of Old Terrisia, at the end of the Third Era, and thusly is the newest of all political alliances.

Widely regarded, with equal amounts of admiration and disdain, as the "opportunist's party," the Brunzes have a long history of seizing power when there is chaos in the realm. A more recent example of this was the dualineal marriage of the Barathroni (Archingmar) king and his Brunz wife. This political maneuver has lent far more credibility to the House of Brunzes legitimacy, and is largely responsible for their current 28 votes.

P O L I T I C A L - C U S T O M S :
Last edited by New Terrisia on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:30 am, edited 19 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:55 pm

M I L I T A R Y

This section will primarily detail the Barathroni military, off of which all others are modeled, as it is the largest and most representative of all the Heptarchy's forces.

O R D E R - O F - B A T T L E :

D E F I N I T I O N S :
  1. The war organization of the field army, or of the various separate portions of it, ordered by His Majesty the King of Barathron, regulates the command and administrative positions of the military's active forces. It may be altered only by Royal Military Decree.
  2. The field army consists of the combined forces of the armies, which are themselves consisting of army korps, cavalry korps-divisions (divisions), reserve groups and all special formations.
  3. An army korps consists of two infantry divisions, one korps communication division, a korps engineer group, ammunition columns, and supply train. Heavy artillery may be allotted to it.
  4. An infantry division consists of two infantry brigades; a rifle battalion; the divisional cavalry; one brigade of field artillery (12 batteries) with light ammunition columns; one field company of pioneers; the divisional engineer group; and one bearer company.
  5. A cavalry korps-division consists of three cavalry brigades, one abtieg (three batteries) of mechanized artillery with its light ammunition column, a pioneer detachment and a machine gun battery.
  6. A reserve group is organized generally as an infantry division. A reserve divisional communication detachment may be allotted to it.
  7. The distribution of troops determines their primary role for any given mass organization, or for any tactical purposes such as advance, rear or flank guards. The normal war organization is to be preserved as far as possible.

I - L A N D K O R P S :
  1. 1st Infantry Division
    • 1st Bernzer Infantry Brigade
    • 2nd Greander Infantry Brigade
    • 1st Longbow Rifles Battalion
    • 1st Equinea Divisional Cavalry
    • 1st Hawker Field Artillery Brigade
    • 1st Mercia Support and Transportation Column
    • 1st Sunder Pioneer Field Company
    • I-Landkorps 1st Divisional Engineer Group
    • 1st Dun Royal Household Guards Banner Company - Non complevit!
  2. 2nd Infantry Division
    • 3rd Hathaway Infantry Brigade
    • 4th Harcourt Infantry Brigade
    • 2nd Recurve Rifles Battalion
    • 2nd Celeres Divisional Cavalry
    • 2nd Falconer Field Artillery Brigade
    • 2nd Umbria Support and Transportation Column
    • 2nd Splitter Pioneer Field Company
    • I-Landkorps 2nd Divisional Engineer Group
    • 2nd Roan Royal Household Cavalry Guards Banner Company - Non cani!
  3. 1st Command and Communication Division
    • 1st Felder Command Battalion
    • 1st Sutson Communications Division
    • 1st Blumarschal Executive Company
    • I-Landkorps 3rd Divisional Communications Engineers
    • 3rd "Bayskin" Royal Household Cavalry Guards Banner Company - Donec detracta cute ossibus.

I I - L A N D K O R P S :
  1. 3rd Infantry Division
    • 5th Curliff Infantry Brigade
    • 6th Kernow Infantry Brigade
    • 3rd Crossbow Rifles Battalion
    • 3rd Kataphractoi Divisional Cavalry
    • 3rd Owler Field Artillery Brigade
    • 3rd Essex Support and Transportation Column
    • 3rd Snapper Pioneer Field Company
    • II-Landkorps 4th Divisional Engineer Group
    • 4th Curstow Royal Household Guards Banner Company - In pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello.
  2. 2nd Infantry Division
    • 7th Brisby Infantry Brigade
    • 8th Feldmarschal Infantry Brigade
    • 4th Compound Rifles Battalion
    • 4th Prodromoi Divisional Cavalry
    • 4th Accipiters Field Artillery Brigade
    • 4th Kent Support and Transportation Column
    • 4th Biter Pioneer Field Company
    • II-Landkorps 2nd Divisional Engineer Group
    • 2nd Gerrer Royal Household Cavalry Guards Banner Company - Non cani!
  3. 1st Command and Communication Division
    • 1st Victis honor. Command Battalion
    • 1st Prikes Communications Division
    • 1st Vernhart Executive Company
    • II-Landkorps 3rd Divisional Communications Engineers
    • 1st Hesher Canine Infantry
    • 3rd Kreeker Royal Household Cavalry Guards Banner Company - Lorem ipsum.
Last edited by New Terrisia on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 18 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:57 pm

B L O O D - L I N E S

A R C H I N G M A R :

First Era Kings:
Igon the Unifier - Legendary first king of Terrisia. Assassinated at the hands of political rivals.

Edurmund - Started the Grotklens in retaliation for his father's death. Conquered Dunmarrow. Died of consumption during a campaign into Dunmarrow.

Edurmund II - Continued conquest of Dunmarrow, eventually integrating it into the Kingdom of Terrisia. Launched unsuccessful campaign for Barathron.

Tomen the Conqueror - Conquered much of Barathron, Caela and Avernius, doubling the Kingdom's size. Instituted mass military and civil reforms.

Fermund - WIP

Tomenmund - WIP

Tomenmund II - WIP

Tomenmund III - WIP

Tomen II - WIP

Igonzun - WIP

Sharlen - WIP

Josen - WIP

Josenmund - WIP

Second Era Kings:
Thoren - WIP

Thorenmund - WIP

Sharl - WIP

Sharlemund - WIP

Sharlemund II - WIP

Josen II - WIP

Sharles - WIP

Marck - WIP

Marckseew - WIP

Mads - WIP

Madseew - WIP

Marck II - WIP

Madsun - WIP

Matther - WIP

Mattherseew - WIP

Third Era Kings:
Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:55 am, edited 9 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:58 pm

O L D - T E R R I S I A

H I S T O R Y :

Founded in the First Era, although inhabited for millennia before that, by Igon the Unifier, Old Terrisia once represented the peak of human civilization.

P E O P L E :

Old Terrisia is, in this modern day, a ruin of its former self. Devastated by volcanic eruptions and torn apart by civil strife, little remains of the once great empire seated here. The few people who remain in the region, many driven mad by the toxic vapours emanating from the scorched earth, are hostile and nomadic. Civilization has, for all intents and purposes, abandoned this place.
Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:55 am, edited 6 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 pm

N E W - T E R R I S I A

The New Terrisian Royal Standard
as shown in the Manual of Arms

G O V E R N M E N T :

R U L E R :

H I S T O R Y :

P E O P L E :

F A I T H :

C U L T U R E :

M I L I T A R Y :
Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:55 am, edited 10 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

C A E L A

G O V E R N M E N T :

R U L E R :

H I S T O R Y :

P E O P L E :

F A I T H :

C U L T U R E :

M I L I T A R Y :
Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

B A R A T H R O N

G O V E R N M E N T :

R U L E R :

H I S T O R Y :

P E O P L E :

F A I T H :

C U L T U R E :

M I L I T A R Y :
Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:00 pm

A V E R N I U S

G O V E R N M E N T :

R U L E R :

H I S T O R Y :

P E O P L E :

F A I T H :

C U L T U R E :

M I L I T A R Y :
Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

D U N M A R R O W

G O V E R N M E N T :

R U L E R :

H I S T O R Y :

P E O P L E :

F A I T H :

C U L T U R E :

M I L I T A R Y :
Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

P A R A D I S U M

G O V E R N M E N T :

R U L E R :

H I S T O R Y :

P E O P L E :

F A I T H :

C U L T U R E :

M I L I T A R Y :

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:19 am

O V E R S E A S - C O L O N I E S

C O L O N Y - C L A S S I F I C A T I O N S :
  1. Advance Colony - Colonies established prior to the arrival of more than one thousand settlers. Generally settled with the aid of military pioneers.
  2. Base Colony - Colonies that have become securely established in their region, but still have yet to attain a population of more than one thousand settlers.
  3. Colony - Colonies that are both well-established and populous, with more than one thousand settlers.
  4. Prison Colony - Colonies established by a Heptarchy state with the purpose of holding civil or political prisoners.
  5. Military Colony - Colonies established by a Heptarchy state with the intent of providing security to a region.
  6. Outpost - Small military bases, generally with fewer than one thousand troops on station.
  7. Trade Post - A small trade company's base of operations, independent from any nearby colonies. Less than two million pounds earned annually.
  8. Trade Station - A trade company's base of operations, independent from any nearby colonies. More than two million pounds earned annually.
  9. Port Colony - Colonies established as stopping points, dockyards, refueling stations, shipping facilities or for any other primarily maritime purposes.

T H E - B A Y S K I N S :

Brennant - Military Colony
Michelsbourg - Advance Colony
Quariasberg - Prison Colony
Sandersbourg - Advance Colony
Tressel - Trade Post
Fariersheim - Port Colony

T H E - D U N - I S L A N D S :

Fewell - Trade Station
Harriston - Colony
Marianna - Military Colony
Blakestown - Colony
Inniston - Trade Station
Marksport - Port Colony
Davisport - Port Colony

T H E - R O A N - B O R D E R L A N D S :

Jendrisbourg - Advance Colony
Curstow - Military Colony
Sharlesbourg - Military Colony
Brunzberg - Base Colony
Stanislow - Outpost
Harsellwald - Port Colony
Furriersberg - Trade Station
Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:19 am

D I P L O M A T I C - M I S S I O N S

Last edited by New Terrisia on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 11 times in total.

New Terrisia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby New Terrisia » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:54 am

T E C H N O L O G Y

M I L I T A R Y - T E C H :

L E O :
REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

O B I :
REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED

REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED-REDACTED
Last edited by New Terrisia on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:44 am, edited 10 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information