NATION

PASSWORD

Mount Kip Embassy RP Thread MT

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Mount Kip
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Mount Kip Embassy RP Thread MT

Postby Mount Kip » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:28 am

OOC: This thread is to RP interactions between the Mount Kip Embassy and other embassies in Mount Kip.
La République Parisienne
Président Paul Maginot
₱1.00 = $1.79
"Dieu Avec Nous"

|Earth II|Factbook|
Economic Left/Right: 7.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.00
One Big Ass Mistake America

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:49 pm

-Limosine, Mount Kip, Kipswich-

Horpi Doenio was thinking.
Only a few years....
The Limosine stopped and he expected the same old Embassy, a large flat without heating or Television.
When he left the Limosine, he was shocked with the care taken in the building.
''Mah. I can live with this.''

^Horpi Doenio, Grittonian Ambassador to Mount Kip
(OOC: Short post, I know.)
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
The Grittonian Embassy program!
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!
Hot, Dutch, gay and single!

Grittonia's Law wrote:Everyone is gay, they just don't know it.
One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Mount Kip
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Kip » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 pm

The President was worried. Tensions have been escalating with NEMA and the Combine. But a new embassy has just started in the capital for Grittonia. President Kippington was starting to relax now. It would be much easier with the co-leader of NEMA right here in Kipswich. He picked up the phone . "Can I have the Foreign affairs Secretary?". --------
"Hello?" said Bob Tuckett, Secretary of Foreign affairs. "I need a meeting with the new ambassador."

OOC: Short posts are my specialty
Last edited by Mount Kip on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La République Parisienne
Président Paul Maginot
₱1.00 = $1.79
"Dieu Avec Nous"

|Earth II|Factbook|

Pokemonman
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemonman » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Picture of Pokemonman's ambassador, Leah Kowitski.
Friendship is magic!
http://justiceforjanedoe.com/

Phillippanoa
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Phillippanoa » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:53 am

Bari Patras stepped off the plane onto Mount Kip soil. The ambassadorial modified Renault Vel Satis drove up and he stepped in. As the car pulled away, he reviewed the status of the embassy to Mount Kip with one of his staff. So far, his house as well as most of the houses from the staff had been acquired and nearly all the staff were already present. Soon the embassy itself came into sight and Bari smiled. Although it looked rather vulnerable with large glass windows, those glass windows were some of the strongest around and the rest of the building was reinforced by Shielder (high performing protection plate), 160mm thick in most parts. As Bari stepped out of the car, the chief of security greeted him and briefed him on the security measures in place. Bari nodded before dismissing him. He then told his secretary to inform the president of Mount Kip that the Phillippanoan embassy was up and running, ready for diplomacy.

Sandysike
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sandysike » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:31 am

Monty was glad to be heading to Mount Kip as his ambassadorial post. He was lucky to be going to a nation with an embassy in Sandysike and two nations which already had goodish relations. Finally his car pulled up ready to take him to his embassy, the basic Sandysike car was not spectacular by any means, but it did its job, this one however was faster and had bulletproof sheilding for its passenger. Something Monty hoped wouldn't be needed. There it was, his embassy. A building true to Sandysike ideals, efficient, appropriate and not too excessive. As he approached its door he found to his suprise a group of civilians standing staring at the embassy building. Puzzled, why would they be staring, Sandysike's embassy certainly wasn't designed to be a major site. Then as he heard a mighty roar he realised they were watching Sandysike's mighty Brown Bear. Proudly he entered his building, ready to do his duty for Sandysike.

Mount Kip
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Kip » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:28 pm

The President wasn't just taking a ordinary, regular drive through the corporate district of Kipswich when he spotted the new embassies. He said to himself quietly: "Did we have the budget for those?!?!". The treasurer, Bradley Zenzer was coincedentally in the Kipillac Escalade Limosine with the President. "Uhhhhhhhhhh, I'm not sure Mr.President..." Bradley said nervously.
La République Parisienne
Président Paul Maginot
₱1.00 = $1.79
"Dieu Avec Nous"

|Earth II|Factbook|

Phillippanoa
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Phillippanoa » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:16 am

(ooc: the Phillippanoa embassy was built and paid for by the Phillippanoan government. The houses were also paid for by the Phillippanoan government, as well as everything else down to the last paper-clip.)

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:03 am

Mount Kip wrote:The President was worried. Tensions have been escalating with NEMA and the Combine. But a new embassy has just started in the capital for Grittonia. President Kippington was starting to relax now. It would be much easier with the co-leader of NEMA right here in Kipswich. He picked up the phone . "Can I have the Foreign affairs Secretary?". --------
"Hello?" said Bob Tuckett, Secretary of Foreign affairs. "I need a meeting with the new ambassador."

OOC: Short posts are my specialty

OOC: I guess you mean my ambassador. Also, been a bit ill, so that's why I haven't posted.
IC:

Horpi, sometimes called Hornet due to his almost unspeakable name, sat in his seat.
''Sirrr!''
''Yess?''
''Ehmm..''
''Speak up, hun.''
''Stop calling me that!''
''You know that you want to touch this.''
''Can I?''
''Come here, feel it.''
''Ohhhh! Twelve pack.''
''Now, what was the message?''
''Ehm. Some high official of Mount Kip wishes to see you.''
''Who was it?''
''Ehmmm... The President, I think.''
''Well, set it up, hun.''

And as such, a meeting was set up.

OOC: You can set the date ;)
I am a Cultural-Nationalistic Authoritarian Socio-Capitalist. Grittonia's own Pappaïsm reflects that.
Join my quest for World Fame! And my quest to make out with guys from all nations of the world! Sign-up now!

One who automatically claims they are straight without probing are undoubtedly gay.

Gren's Theorem wrote:Everyone is attracted to Grit. Those who say differently simply refuse to acknowledge it.

"Oy vey! All he talked about was parties and sex! And those Perviolosi twins kept tugging at my pants. Get me some tylenol." - Roman Ambassador after meeting Pappa Nick & his entourage

Mount Kip
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Kip » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:59 pm

"Mr.President?" said the secretary while holding 3 phones and jotting something down on a sticky-note. "Yes Carla?". "Your meeting has been setup. What time do you and the ambassador want to meet?". "Ummm, lets go with 1pm in our conference room here. The meeting won't have much point now because the declaration of war has been withdrawn but we still need to talk." said the President. "Ok I will make the arrangements right away Mr.President." said the secretary. "Thanks Carla."
La République Parisienne
Président Paul Maginot
₱1.00 = $1.79
"Dieu Avec Nous"

|Earth II|Factbook|

Grittonia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Grittonia » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:17 pm

In front of Conference Room
''They said it was this room...''
He checked his pockets to see if he still had his $1000, golden button and condom.
''Safety first. All set.''
He stepped into the room....

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information