NATION

PASSWORD

Dose your nation have a secret police?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elipida
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elipida » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:38 pm

more than half of the deaths here are caused by disappearance.

unless you're saying our complex architecture is too confusing to navigate through
Just a heads up; the demonym is "Elipian", not "Elipidian"
Wiki Page PMT/EFT Factbook
High Quality Weapons and Technologies
Bosiso wrote:A global, yet peaceful empire that maintains its peace by strength.
Drakeland wrote:The force necessary to keep the world united.
Grellania wrote:What in the hell is going on in Elipida? Every man has guns for arms and legs?
Frisivisia wrote:
Elipida wrote:what's wrong with homosexuality? What have homosexuals ever do to you?

They leave behind a trail of fabulousness. You know how hard fabulousness is to clean up?
"Whoever Wishes for Peace, Let Him Prepare for War"

Greater Mackonia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Mackonia » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 pm

No Mackonia does not have a secret police.

But it does have an efficient and ruthless state run assassination service the Sshadowcasters.These are the remnants of the private assassination service that have sworn aligence to the state and act
as the secret service of Mackonia.We do not bother with all those fancy death camps or torture chambers ...just a bullet through the face.
The Agonocracy of Greater Mackonia
"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser."
-Donald J. Trump.

Grand Antarctica
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Antarctica » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Secret? Hardly, we publicize how well we keep an eye on and keep treason at bay. Our Intel Officers are part of the Standard Military, and hold enough power to have the senate wiped out by way of Imperial Guard Deployment. Once we found so many people in one of our settlements were accessing an site revealing our military's details to an extent where individual names of every guardsman was logged. Our Intel General ordered the destruction of the settlement's people, the Mission was a success and after doing so we had crushed the enemy country's military that sent spies to probe our Military. The site has since been unowned for fear of provoking Billions of soldiers' wrath (This was FT 2215, I had 200 Billion guardsmen at the time)
National Anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vtxX4G11Jg "You Raise me up(choir)"
Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=192543
Militant Status: Total War
Allies: Perrish Oceara The Zionian Empire Lotrabme Sassinia
Region:Ocearan Isles
Enemies: The Orson Empire
Official Language: Greek
Name in Official Language: Μεγάλη Ανταρκτική
Motto in Official Language: Ο λαός μας πάντα θα ανεβαίνει, ποτέ δε θα πέφτει.

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information