NATION

PASSWORD

All About Ohawaiio! (Factbook, closed)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Ohawaiio
Civil Servant

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

All About Ohawaiio! (Factbook, closed)

Postby Ohawaiio » Sun May 13, 2012 3:10 am

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The Union of Ohio and Hawaii

This is a factbook. Please don't post here.
(But if you have any questions about Ohawaiio, please feel free to telegram me.)

Got this same stuff in my in-game factbook here:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ohaw ... ok/id=main

All right, so, I was thinking, what if, like, Ohio and Hawaii united and seceded from the union? What would that new country be called and what would it be like? Boom! "Ohawaiio" is born!
It was such a cool name, I knew I had to snag it before somebody else thought of it.
(Who ever said all the good names were taken?)
And what are the state police called? The "Ohawaiio-Five-O," of course!
So if you come to Ohawaiio, don't get laid low by the Ohawaiio-Five-O!
(And I made the flag myself, inspired by the flags of the two eponymous states.)

Hawaii is far left and Ohio is dead center, so I'm probably going to be pretty close to dead-center-left politically, which is where I am in real life anyway, so the legislation in Ohawaiio should be real close if not identical to my real life views.

No, I'm not from Ohio or Hawaii. I've never been to either. I'm from California, which is about halfway between the two of them, I guess.
(Maybe after Ohio and Hawaii seceded and unified, they conquered everything between them, in which case, California would be the middle of Ohawaiio!
...I don't know, something to think about.)

Eastern Ohawaiio (formerly known as "Ohio") has a bigger population, so, in peacetime,
the capital city of Ohawaiio is Columbus.
Western Ohawaiio (formerly known as "Hawaii") is much easier to defend, so, in wartime,
the capital city of Ohawaiio is Honolulu.
(Like, remember how on Star Trek the Next Generation, they had the ordinary bridge for ordinary stuff, but then, when they went into battle, they all went to the "battle bridge?" Yeah, it's like that. Columbus is the ordinary bridge, and Honolulu is the battle bridge.)

More to come!
Last edited by Ohawaiio on Mon May 14, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
This is my half-assed attempt at a factbook
(I also do the in-game factbook thing on my main page)

Return to Factbooks and National Information