NATION

PASSWORD

Ynys Golau Newsticker

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Ynys Golau
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Ynys Golau Newsticker

Postby Ynys Golau » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:54 am

I decided to seperate my Newthread from my Factbook, so here it is. Yet there is only one old entry to take over ;)

Ynys Golau has now ten counties. As agreed in the Rasal Restore Contract, Grand Prairie, the home of House Rasal Younger Line, becomes a castle and the tenth major city of Ynys Golau. The House Rasal YL is hereby the tenth Great House and Sir Pedro Rasal is now Earl Pedro Rasal, Lord of Grand Prairie. Earl Pedro, who wed his daughter Selena to King John within te Contract, is now Liege Lord of Jackson Town (House Apple) and Drewrys Bluff (House Drewry-Apple), who were vasals of High Rock before. To compensate House Apple for the loss of Grand Prairie, Miss Angelica Telerion, the niece of King John, will be married to Jack Apple, the heir of the House, when they come of age.
Ynys Golau Factbook

Social Freedom: 35%
Economic Freedom: 90%
Political Freedom: 58%

AJ is best Pony.

I invaded Bigtopia 7 times now, when will it finally fall?

Ynys Golau
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Forming of the Council of Foreign Affairs

Postby Ynys Golau » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:56 pm

The Council of Foreign Affairs

High King John Telerion and Count Edward II. Northanger have agreed to form a Council for Foreign Affairs to support and advise the King in any issues concerning foreign affairs. The Council shall improve relationships to other countries since this was a controversial subject in the last years. The Council will be made up of:

• the 10 foreign ministers of the Counties
  • 20 experts, voted by other nations (Election Thread)
  • 3 ambassadors of the Catholic Church
  • 7 ambassadors from important other nations (Application Thread)
  • 2 ambassadors from nations that are geographically and diplomatically close to Ynys Golau
Last edited by Ynys Golau on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ynys Golau Factbook

AJ is best Pony.

Ynys Golau
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Catholics unite!

Postby Ynys Golau » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:57 am

His Holiness Alexander Romanus XXI, has accepted and welcomed the Nation of Ynys Golau in the arms of Holy Mother Church. All our church buildings and monasterys will pass into the Churches ownership step by step. His Holiness will also appoint Bishop Ulrich of High Rock as cardinal and one of the Preferiti. As special celebration of this event, His Holiness himself will visit Ynys Golau soon. The day of his arrival will be a new holiday all over our nation.
Last edited by Ynys Golau on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ynys Golau Factbook

AJ is best Pony.

Ynys Golau
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Great Success

Postby Ynys Golau » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Geneticists have finally managed to find and eliminate the human gene for homsexuality. The Catholic Assembly of Greyhaven has funded another 200 million Goldfrancs to develop a healing method appropriate for the masses. King John Telerion has sent official congratulations to the scientists Dr. Howard Mair and Dr. Helena Unterberg for this great success in research. Scientists now hope to find cures for other genetic diseases soon.
Ynys Golau Factbook

AJ is best Pony.

Ynys Golau
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

The End of Capital Punishment in the South?

Postby Ynys Golau » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:32 pm

The Lords of Westwatch, Winter Hold, Snowspire and Arth have announced to renew and unitize their penal law and eventually eliminate death penalty. Capital Punishment is already abandoned (unless under martial law) in three Shires of Rhaetia (Sumvitg, Samedan adn Preda) and in Lugano. The Shires of Sion, Cloudsdale, Eastwatch, Peak, Duskvale and Shenzen have brought up this subject already in the past. Human Rights Organisations and the three big Churches of Ynys Golau welcome this announcement and hope for other Shires to join.
Ynys Golau Factbook

AJ is best Pony.

Ynys Golau
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Brace yourself - Baby is coming

Postby Ynys Golau » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:40 am

A few hours ago, High King John Telerion and his wife Queen Selena announced that they are awaiting a child. The 21 years old queen is pregnant in the second month. After Princess Ariana (4) and Crown Prince Tiber (1), this will be the third descendant of the Royal Family. The Royal Couple has received congratulations from the Lords, Earls and many enterprisers.
Ynys Golau Factbook

AJ is best Pony.

Return to Factbooks and National Information