NATION

PASSWORD

Your Nation's Main Battle Mech (No Tanks)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Woodsonia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Woodsonia » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 am

The Royal Land Navy currently employs three main classes of mech:
The awesome Stormwalker:
The awe-inspiring Land Dreadnaught:
And the not-so-incredible Tripod:

Vaktovian Frozen Sewers
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaktovian Frozen Sewers » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:03 am

Any and all weapons we findeth.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:36 am

currently, the Nachfolgian Wehrmacht does not have a mech but scientists are currently doing research and development to create a prototype, known as the Mk. III Gehenpanzer or walking tank.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Almire
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Almire » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Greater Woodsonia wrote:The Royal Land Navy currently employs three main classes of mech:
The awesome Stormwalker:
(Image)
(Image)
And the not-so-incredible Tripod:
(Image)

Yew walker stealorz asdfjklmnxz
Almire wrote:I use both steamtanks and stormwalkers, although mainly stormwalkers. The backbone is the Cyklop stormwalker; the Almirian version sports a 57mm rifled gun and 2x Matzen machineguns.

(Image)
(PLEASE IGNORE THE STEAMTANK ON THE RIGHT)

Nice to see another Levi fan.
As glorious and divine as a nation can be!
_[`]_
(-_Q)

By Jove, I say!
Ask yourself, Is this especially surprising? At least i got two destroyers from the same era...The King Tiger isn't the tank destroyer is it?

Königstiger was a heavy tank. So you are in fact comparing apples, oranges and blueberries.

Den svenska riket wrote:when I saw your creds, "Credit to Almire for turrets and Fash" makes it sound like Almire gave you Fash as well.

Trivval wrote:
Hamittia wrote:looks like a t34
smells like a t34
tastes like a t34
Must be a PzKpfW IV

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:13 am

Almire wrote:I use both steamtanks and stormwalkers, although mainly stormwalkers. The backbone is the Cyklop stormwalker; the Almirian version sports a 57mm rifled gun and 2x Matzen machineguns.

(Image)
(PLEASE IGNORE THE STEAMTANK ON THE RIGHT)

Nice steamwalker.
Right behind you...: UDL

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:05 pm

FT
In general the backbone of the Imperial Air Force and the Flight Services is the reliable Veriable Engineering and Robotic Integration Technology craft, or Veritech (VF-1) for short. It is a transforming mecha that has multiple configuarions that can change the craft to make it apt for many tasks.

The Imperial Air Force is characterized for being land-based, because of it's bases of operations. It serves as the defense branch which oversees the skies with their flying machines. On the other hand, the Air Services are sub-divisions of the other branches.

In general the backbone of the Imperial Air Force and the Flight Services is the reliable Veriable Engineering and Robotic Integration Technology craft, or Veritech (VF-1) for short. It is a transforming mecha that has multiple configuarions that can change the craft to make it apt for many tasks.

Configuration A
A fighter that is capable of atmospheric and space. It is used in an air/space superiority roles and it's armament also give it a fighter-bomber capabilities.

Configuration B
An 8.7 meter long mech with limited flying ability, used as in ground-support roles that can even outdo regular armor.

Configuration C
A 17 meter long mech with limited flying ability, used in ground-support roles. Inicially created to face giant aliens. It can walk and it primarily uses a 57mm gunpod as a weapon.

General characteristics of the VF-1
Maximum speed:
    Mach 2.71 at 10,000 m
    Mach 3.87 at 30,000 m
Armaments :
    External GU-11 55mm gunpod
    1–4 Mauler RÖV-20 anti-aircraft laser cannons
    Four pivoting hardpoints under the wings
Propulsion : 2x Herdez Heavy Infustries FF-2001 thermonuclear reaction turbine engines
Power : 11,500 MW each
Mass: 13,250 kg (empty)
Length: 14.23 m (Configuration A)
    11.3 m: (Configuration B)
    4 m: (Configuration C)
Width: 14.78 m (wings fully extended)
    8.25 m: (wings swept)
    7.3 m:(Configuration C)
Height: 3.84 m (12.6 ft) (Configuration A)
    8.7 m: (Configuration B)
    12.68 m: (Configuration C)

Macronized (the process in which a human being is cloned into a giant that can be up to 13.5 meters tall) forces use batte pods as the main mecha.

The Imperial Army also uses ancient tripods as scout ships and construction machines.
Last edited by Israslovakahzerbajan on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

Lorei
Attaché

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorei » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Psst.. Israslovakahzerbajan... the configuration A link doesn't work... I'll delete this once it links correctly. Try dropbox or a related image hosting site.

TechTown
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby TechTown » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:22 pm

I've got a whole factbook entry with my drones here!
They only stand a meter tall; but intelligent lil' robots that can problem-solve are cool; no?

The mining lasers are capable of cutting through military armor, if used at maximum power. Although this drains the battery significantly more than the standard use.
Top speed? Around 70mph on the wing, 32mph while running.
They're technically mining drones, but... that's just so they don't come under mecha and military weapon legislation. Don't tell anyone!

Though only one of our mechs -Champion class Drone- was ever designed for combat situations, And I need to get around to actually drawing it...
TechTown would like to remind other Nation representatives that we are currently trading in Virtual creation.
Destruction gains little, trading allows growth.

TechTown is grateful for the non-discharging of weapons at this Nation.
PMT level, AI and a few somewhat futuristic inventions. No FTL/teleportation however.
Entire Nation is an orbiting "Skycraft", with a virtual world inside for the AI citizenry.
Check out my Factbook for tons of stuff I wrote about it if you're interested! Just click here!

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Lorei wrote:Psst.. Israslovakahzerbajan... the configuration A link doesn't work... I'll delete this once it links correctly. Try dropbox or a related image hosting site.

How about now?
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

Lorei
Attaché

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lorei » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:
Lorei wrote:Psst.. Israslovakahzerbajan... the configuration A link doesn't work... I'll delete this once it links correctly. Try dropbox or a related image hosting site.

How about now?

Can't delete post that have been replied to, but.. is gud! I like.

Reminds me of the Vic Viper from Zone Of the Enders 2. Damn good mecha, humanoid/plane, could fly around and bedazzle with lasers and get in close -still fully flying- for hyper-speed melee strikes.
Last edited by Lorei on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Lorei! Here's your pass and watch your step! No seriously, you could fall. Like, splat. And we don't want to clean that up..
Secretive late Industrial Revolution tech aesthetics, 20th century level tech level in a mountainous nation of magitek corvid-people with a non-fatal terminal velocity who are allergic to raw magic, and who like festivals. If that piqued your interest...

Union of Species
Secretary

Founded: Aug 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Species » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:13 pm

.......Scarab.......a good one.

I show it and other stuff later.
"Were it so easy"
- Thel 'Vadam

The Setian Lands
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Setian Lands » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Backround Info: These Mechs are specially designed to only operate when interfaced with a member of the corresponding Setian ethnicity. These are the Anubians and the Horusians.

Now onto the Mechs:

Armaments:
Weapons: Arm Cannon, Battle staff, Laser Shot, Homing Lasers, Burst Shot, Shield
Sub-Weapons: Zero Shift
Artificial Intelligence:
DELPHI

Armaments:
Weapons: Blade
Sub-Weapons: Javelin, Geyser, Bounder, Phalanx, Halberd, Comet, Gauntlet, Sniper, Decoy, Mummy, Vector Cannon, Wisp, Homing Missile, Floating Mine, Zero Shift
Artificial Intelligence:
ADA
Last edited by The Setian Lands on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Kaizer Apache

Crusader Knightmare

Project Kasai

and

Ghost Knightmare
i forget about these two:
the two mechas are Protoypes called Assault and Slayer,Assault is the one with the machine and slayer is the one attempting to kill assault.
Last edited by Tsuyoi Tekikoku on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Lalitania
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lalitania » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

We officially employ the "LM-92 Mahout" as our primary main war mech which has four powerful legs.
It is equipped with 2 laser cannons, 4 bomb launchers, 4 homing missile pods, and 12 machine guns.

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:09 pm

RMI-U14 Portman II Amphibious Assault Mech.

The standard amphibious operations mech utilized by the Britannian Navy to support landing Royal Marines. Usually comes equipped with a multipurpose rifle, and two torpedo tubes.

RPI-209 Glocester Multipurpose Mech.

A mech issued to officers in the battlefield. These are commonly seen heading Sutherland formations into combat. Standard load consist of a multipurpose assault rifle, sniper rifle(optional), Slash Harkens, and missile pods.

RPI-13 Sutherland Multipurpose Mech.

The mainstay of Britannia Knightmare Frame weapons platform technology. Sturdy, versatile, and modular, it is a favorite among Devicers in the Knightmare corps. The level of customization that can be done to this mech makes it invaluable to the current military doctrine of the nation, and will probably stay in service for quite some time. Armament ranges from multipurpose assault rifles to arm mounted missile launchers.

X/RPI-13 Sutherland Sieg Siege Mech.

Called a Knight Giga Fortress by the Knightmare Corps. This machine is a heavily armed assault platform intended to be used for prolonged battles - putting much emphasis on survivability. However, this does not mean it is ill-prepared. The Seig is capable of using weapons other Knightmares simply can't carry; such as the underbelly long-range EML, the multi-lock vertical missile launchers(that's to 360 degree radar coverage), and two powerful Slash Harkens that are capable of penetrating even the densest of armor.

OOC: Those links will do for now. However, I do plan to make a factbook for them if I ever join a FanT RP.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

The Kaiju Free State
Envoy

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kaiju Free State » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

We have no need for any giant robots, as well-trained giant monsters with armored howdahs carrying lasers and missiles generally suffice.

I'm surprised by the lack of Evangelion...
Last edited by The Kaiju Free State on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'll have a hard time respecting you if you use stock images for your buildings/ships/planes/guns/cars/cities/etc.

If you don't like that then we might have a problem.

Anyway, giant monsters! Yay!

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:21 pm

All the info we can give at this moment is the picture and it's name the Ajax QU34
Nice Little Quotes
“Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.”
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Yet human intelligence has another force, too: the sense of urgency that gives human smarts their drive. Perhaps our intelligence is not just ended by our mortality; to a great degree, it is our mortality.
-Adam Gopnik

Fighting for peace, is like fucking for chastity
-Stephen King

Proud Member of the New Democrats in the NSG Senate
Political Compass of Sedikal
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

Celritannia
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 10, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Celritannia » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:10 pm

(I hope this is still going)

Imperial Mechanised Armoured Assault Unit, Commonly known as a MAAU or a Phantom:

My DeviantArt
Obey
When you annoy a Celritannian
U W0T M8?
Zirkagrad wrote:A person with a penchant for flying lions with long tongues, could possibly be a fan of Kiss. Maybe the classiest nation with a lion with its tongue hanging out. Enjoys only the finest tea.

Nakena wrote:NSG's Most Serene Salad
Citizen of Earth, Commonwealthian, European, British, Yorkshireman.
Atheist, Environmentalist

Arkon Corporation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkon Corporation » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:00 am

Greater Woodsonia wrote:The Royal Land Navy currently employs three main classes of mech:
The awesome Stormwalker:
(Image)
(Image)

I love the Leviathan Trilogy! They've got some pretty awesome looking weapons too.
I have been asked "Would you rather face a velociraptor or a necromorph?" That depends, is it a raptor pack? If not, I'd take one the lone one. If so, I'd fear them. Also it matters which kind of necromorph. Then there are the Stalkers...
-Me
Hey! You! Any post made about Arkon's military before 6/26/2012 may not be accurate, check the factbook (when it's done) about it.

Gnark
Spokesperson

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Gnark » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 am

The Kaiju Free State wrote:We have no need for any giant robots, as well-trained giant monsters with armored howdahs carrying lasers and missiles generally suffice.

Evas aren't mechs. They're closer to your "well-trained giant monsters with armored howdahs carrying lasers and missiles". Except without the "well-trained".
Even in Antiquity, all the good names were already taken.

IC, we're the Terran Empire. No, not the Warhammer 40k Empire of Man. Or the Empire from Star Wars.

Graditora
Senator

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Graditora » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:09 am

Spider Mech vs. Two legged Mech

In melee combat who'd come out victorious?
My bets on Spider because of strength and balance.
Favorite Quote: "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge"- Thomas Carlyle
The Shadow of F7
Pronounced: "Grah-deh-tor-ah" | Now with a wiki!
Luziyca wrote:You were the one responsible for the Second Amendment.

Bafuria wrote:If I was allowed to carry I would carry a pistol with big, loud muzzle blast, something that says "I JUST SHOT YOU D:<".

Ea90 wrote:Someone knows what they want.

Romberg wrote:You do not mess with the nation with a scorpion on its flag.

Descedant of George Reed. Delaware signer of the Deceleration of Independence.

Purpelia
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Purpelia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:22 am

That depends. Does your spider have a scorpion like tail with a monomolecular and/or laser canon sting?
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.

The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

Graditora
Senator

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Graditora » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 am

Purpelia wrote:That depends. Does your spider have a scorpion like tail with a monomolecular and/or laser canon sting?

Think giant lightsaber as a stinger.
Favorite Quote: "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge"- Thomas Carlyle
The Shadow of F7
Pronounced: "Grah-deh-tor-ah" | Now with a wiki!
Luziyca wrote:You were the one responsible for the Second Amendment.

Bafuria wrote:If I was allowed to carry I would carry a pistol with big, loud muzzle blast, something that says "I JUST SHOT YOU D:<".

Ea90 wrote:Someone knows what they want.

Romberg wrote:You do not mess with the nation with a scorpion on its flag.

Descedant of George Reed. Delaware signer of the Deceleration of Independence.

The Kaiju Free State
Envoy

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kaiju Free State » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:46 am

Gnark wrote:
The Kaiju Free State wrote:We have no need for any giant robots, as well-trained giant monsters with armored howdahs carrying lasers and missiles generally suffice.

Evas aren't mechs. They're closer to your "well-trained giant monsters with armored howdahs carrying lasers and missiles". Except without the "well-trained".

Most of the population of Tokyo-3 doesn't know that.
I'll have a hard time respecting you if you use stock images for your buildings/ships/planes/guns/cars/cities/etc.

If you don't like that then we might have a problem.

Anyway, giant monsters! Yay!

Risen Britannia
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Risen Britannia » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:23 am

I don't think I have posted this:
(it isn't complete)
Found it whilst going through some of my older files
The Conglomerate of Risen Britannia. Think of us like the Mafia, if you increased their budget by several trillion
Lineart:
Old showroom and requests
New showroom
Risen Britannia is no longer my main nation, if you have any questions please TG Novorden.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information